• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Thanks for answering, but you really need to stick to the Gold storyline exactly? I'm sure a lot of fans would appreciate having the tower back, and the tower in the original game has no purpose,, it was seem like whole Kanto zone was rushed. :(

I can't get a masterball since I cant get to mahagoni :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Thanks for answering, but you really need to stick to the Gold storyline exactly? I'm sure a lot of fans would appreciate having the tower back, and the tower in the original game has no purpose,, it was seem like whole Kanto zone was rushed. :(

Well, he is adding a lot of changes, but, after all, this is a Gold remake.
    About the other thing... You can't go to Mahogany? Weird... Because you can go to Mahogany since B3. Maybe you meant Blackthorn. In the B4 preview you could go perfectly, but there are some problems with it now. :(

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    I apologize, I meant the city after Mahagony the city with the dragon trainer.. I suppose this is in the next beta..

Would I be able to catch the Red Garydoss even though I caught the blue one?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I apologize, I meant the city after Mahagony the city with the dragon trainer.. I suppose this is in the next beta..

Would I be able to catch the Red Garydoss even though I caught the blue one?

No, if you caught the blue one you won't find the red one... That would cause a serious flag crazyness.
    So better re-start the game to enjoy the new tiles!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Glad to see Shiny Gold is back up and running. Since I am one of the people who didn't play the preview I like how you are showing screens from where you left off Zel. Can't wait to see more!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Great to see this thread open again Zel :)
    Will this be the last beta before the final release? or will there be another later?

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
  • Great to see you back Zel =).
    I thought today "hmm i wonder how Zel is getting on with the virus" so I decided to check and BAM! your back!
    I also told my fellow youtubers =) lol.
    Can't wait for the next release I realy can't wait... so you better hurry it up... or i may explode...
    lol

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ShinyGold's back! YEAH BOI! Just in time for me. xD

Zel u gotta b morr careful next tiem!!

Don't let viruses take over your hack. Oh mighty one.

Alright, well best of luck. I'm glad you got the recovery out of the way and you can start bringing games to the community!

Even if I don't come here often, I'm rootin' for ya! ;D

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
    Years
  • Hello!

Welcome back, Zel! It'll be great to have the hack going again. When it comes to music, however... I, unfortunately, have a virus as well. My computer is still running, but everything keeps crashing, and I have a ton of homework that needs to be done before June 8. Ugh. Anyway, before that happened, I have gotten the music up to Ilex forest, but it isn't exporting. So, as a very early b-day present, my dad got me the best music composing program ever!!! So, I'm guessing that the music will sound a bit if not a lot better.
    Also, who are going the beta testers going to be? I want to be one, but who wouldn't? :)

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
    Years
  • Great to see this thread open again Zel
    Will this be the last beta before the final release? or will there be another later?
    I highly doubt that this will be the end =P ;) but man Zel its been a long time heheh Ive been playin pokemon diamond and pearl but man it seems ur hack is back. So take as much time as u need buddy ok ;)? as for everyone else we all will have to wait .

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • What do you mean with "I will be changing my goals"? How far are you now?

Means that my goals are no longer valid. I'll release the Beta by the end of this month. And after that, I'll rethink my goals.

Awesome your back Zel! I'm sure we all missed you!

So we can use the female trainer, just her surfing sprites won't be good?

THANKS AGAIN and I am really looking forward to Beta 4!

Yes I know, the female trainer OW is not finished. However, there will be some heroes OW changing, hopefully for this B4.

Thanks for answering, but you really need to stick to the Gold storyline exactly? I'm sure a lot of fans would appreciate having the tower back, and the tower in the original game has no purpose,, it was seem like whole Kanto zone was rushed. :(

Yes, I need to stick with Gold's storyline, at least for the locations (their interiors are another story...), but buildings and that kind of stuff like that must stick with the original (Besides, there's another Jess/Jamie event there, trying to take over the Radio...)

Great to see this thread open again Zel :)

Originally the plan was one more Beta, then the final release. Probably that'll change a bit making it two more Betas then final release. But that's still in discussion (who am I discussing with? With myself, of course! XD)

Welcome back, Zel! It'll be great to have the hack going again. When it comes to music, however... I, unfortunately, have a virus as well. My computer is still running, but everything keeps crashing, and I have a ton of homework that needs to be done before June 8. Ugh. Anyway, before that happened, I have gotten the music up to Ilex forest, but it isn't exporting. So, as a very early b-day present, my dad got me the best music composing program ever!!! So, I'm guessing that the music will sound a bit if not a lot better.
    Also, who are going the beta testers going to be? I want to be one, but who wouldn't? :)

Virus keep atacking? Hate'em...
    But it's great to hear you'll be able to make better music (just I hope the midis will sound great as well), because I have practiced with good midis and the sound in the game sounds quite good. :)

I can't seem to download any of the files. Is anybody else having this problem?

Since that problem has persisted, then I'll reupload the files. If the problem still persists then go annoy Christos or Scizz XP

OK, time for my last set of screenshots of old stuff (with a little extra in the end). Next time there'll be screenies of Victory Road!

image13bf9.png
    image14vq2.png
    image15fv1.png
    image16wr1.png
    image17mw0.png
    image18fo0.png
    image19hp3.png
    image20tr0.png

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Hey Zel yay ur back :D that's so awesome! I hate virus's why do people make them! Can't they get job!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Haha... I like the Pikachu thing.. I'll try the game when its completely done. The Screen shots are enough to tell me this will be great. You have my support!

Edit: Oh..and Who's Amelia? I dun remember her from the original games.

Years
  • Alright its back! Greetings Zel its your pupil Giovanni. :P
    you hack is back (hey that rhymes) and is kinda the hack that modivates me to hack myslef...thats how good it is!
    Glad to see it is back, and i await the release of Beta 4.
    Good luck with the rest, Zel.

Giovanni

Last edited:

lamminghong

G'day mate
    Years
  • Hey, Good job on the hack so far.
    Just wondering - in your last screenshot, there shouldn't be a PC in that passage towards victory road.

Just a thought, meh.

- lamminghong

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back