• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    YEEEAH! I've found the machine part. Thanks Zel! Hovewer. I have two more questions:
    1)I have caught a Lickitung and I brought him to Bill's Grandpa... nothing happens. (Maybe I'm stupid and there is a new "PKMN with a long tongue")
    2)Inside the Cerulean Gym you can actually walk on water. it seems that there is no "invisible wall" that would prevent you from walking on water. It happens only before Misty's Date Event, becasue the place of "missing invisible wall" is taken by Swimmer (f) Diana.
    Once again, thank you Zel for help! (BTW, I admire your patience for noobs with questions like "How to patch the rom? Where is the patch? What is "patch?" etc.)
    Edit: I've found another example of "invisble wall missing" - In Vermilion city, rocks around Sea Cavern entrance do nothing. You can easily surf there (even on strong current)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I need help :P

I did what must be done at Lake of Rage and at Mahogany Town. I cleaned the rockets and had the GYM. Even prof. ELm called me. I know that the next step is Radio Tower, but I want to use Whirlpool that Lance gave me, but it doesnt work at Mt.Mortar :S What must I do?

Whirlpool at Mt. Mortar? Um, there are no whirlpools at Mt. Mortar, but there is a waterfall in the first cavern by the entrance. You'll need HM07 Waterfall and Clair's Rising Badge.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    CanofMean Whirlpool is for Whirlpools not Waterfalls >.>

Does anybody know theat Fishermen on the way to the Pokemon League with a Level 55 Milotic while every other pokemon trainers pokemon are level 30-35? Well I beat him in 2 hits with a level 41 Sceptile ^_^ LEaf Blade got a Critical hit it used safeguard then i killed it with another leaf blade ^_^ wooters

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Good work!!

it is the best hack ever! yeah

PD I KNOW WHERE TRAPINCH CAN BE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I don't know if this has been asked before but why does a question mark in a black cirkle apear with a black shape when you battle your Rival or Lance?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • YEEEAH! I've found the machine part. Thanks Zel! Hovewer. I have two more questions:
    1)I have caught a Lickitung and I brought him to Bill's Grandpa... nothing happens. (Maybe I'm stupid and there is a new "PKMN with a long tongue")
    2)Inside the Cerulean Gym you can actually walk on water. it seems that there is no "invisible wall" that would prevent you from walking on water. It happens only before Misty's Date Event, becasue the place of "missing invisible wall" is taken by Swimmer (f) Diana.
    Once again, thank you Zel for help! (BTW, I admire your patience for noobs with questions like "How to patch the rom? Where is the patch? What is "patch?" etc.)
    Edit: I've found another example of "invisble wall missing" - In Vermilion city, rocks around Sea Cavern entrance do nothing. You can easily surf there (even on strong current)

Haven't gotten that far, but have you tried a Kecleon (if it's even available at that point...)

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Where can I find HM 07 Waterfall? I'm afraid it's in Ice Path...
    Please tell where.. (Not just "In Ice Path", but where in Ice Path...)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Where can I find HM 07 Waterfall? I'm afraid it's in Ice Path...
    Please tell where.. (Not just "In Ice Path", but where in Ice Path...)

Its near the beginning in the Ice Path. Right when you enter turn left and you will see that you an continue going left or go up. Then Go up and that small room is where waterfall is

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    LOL

I am totally mistaken o_0

I have no damn idea why I thought it was a whirlpool... :S

And now, I'm stuck at Goldenrod City, where you need to stop Rockets. Well, I couldnt figure out the lil' puzzle with the buttons(how shame), but the way at normal Gold doesnt work on this one :S

It shurt my head when I tried to figure out i still dont know how i did it O_O

First I find a wild Cloyster then a Wild Breloom then a wild VIleplume O_O

Found another Wild Snorunt this one is in a different place

Now wild Piloswine are running amoke

Finally im out of Victory Road and in the E4

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Cute hack. There are many mistakes in many things but it's great. Keep it up.
    So... [S-HIGHLIGHT]the great secret [/S-HIGHLIGHT]was ASM? That was the last thing I'd expect! Wow!

King Mario

Hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Almost a nice hack. ALMOST. By hacking. The thing who do don't so it to a nice hack is the fact is that som billions houses in Kanto is Link Cable areas camouflaged to other houses without any warp out of the house. And when you get into any of the spots the game either crashes or you get into battle with the R/S/E/FR/LG MissingNo.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    It might be just me but i dont think Larvatar should be in a SEA Cavern >.> I couldnt catch that wild level 60 Aggron after I got the GS Ball :( all I had was a Master Ball

PS I DIDNT DOUBLE POST THE POST ABOVE ME WAS DELETED

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • It might be just me but i dont think Larvatar should be in a SEA Cavern >.> I couldnt catch that wild level 60 Aggron after I got the GS Ball :( all I had was a Master Ball

I caught it, it's Iron Tail does wonders against Carlos' Snorlax and Blissey ;-)

Little glitches:
    When ENTERING the boat, not leaving, the players colors are weird.
    Machine Part key item stays in key items slot after giving it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Well, first of all.. great hack. But I can't seem to get that Ghost Buster item or whatever it is.. I can't find Morty in the Burned Tower. Is there anything special you have to do to make him appear there?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    There is a Ghost SLobro and Trainer! Go to the mart and you will see an opens. Slobo is near it. Right now i am trying to figure out what to do :(

Got the Ghost buster and am now using common sences to figure out that you go to Morty for the GhostBuster XD I also find out that if you fly to Pallet Town you end up in NewBark Town O_O

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back