• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shiny

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think it would add to the plot more if you do a seen where the winner comes
    out and greets you, while other (many) people around you are cheering/sniggering
    or something on those lines.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Pokedex screens!

Here are the pokedex screens and it is fully working!
    And the beta pokedex is for download!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemaster_shiny said:
    Here are the pokedex screens and it is fully working!
    And the beta pokedex is for download!
    You don't mind if this is added to the battle system do you? You will be considered a member of the project.. Because you contributed your own hard work to it.

It didn't work at first because of the file called pokemon2 but I found out that it was a frame so mine is working now..
    I think your frame needs to be a bit closer to the numbers becuse you can see them.. I will work on it for the battle sys if that's ok with you?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Cool pokedex I never thought of having a pokedex on a map Clever thinking
    Can i use it in my game Pokemon illusion ???

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    You don't mind if this is added to the battle system do you? You will be considered a member of the project.. Because you contributed your own hard work to it.

It didn't work at first because of the file called pokemon2 but I found out that it was a frame so mine is working now..
    I think your frame needs to be a bit closer to the numbers becuse you can see them.. I will work on it for the battle sys if that's ok with you?
    Yes I will contribute it to the battle system!
    But of course I will ask credit if anybody uses it.

Years
  • well... i must say that the pokedex is preety good... but it's still need some modifications... whatever... how is the game progresing?

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • i cant download it on my comp right now....im getting a new 1 so i only have 1 now.......im getting one with windows xp!!yay...so i can download rmxp!!so ya.....i have no idea y i typed that........

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I like the pokedex but I suggest you put a picture over it so when you scroll the names don't go over the pokedex it'self! Ahh maybe I'll show you what I mean! Ok here's the pokedex all I did was add a picture!

Years
  • rm2k3kid said:
    I like the pokedex but I suggest you put a picture over it so when you scroll the names don't go over the pokedex it'self! Ahh maybe I'll show you what I mean! Ok here's the pokedex all I did was add a picture!
    rm2k3kid, with this picture the pokedex looks much better :P
    Pokemaster_shiny, how is the game doing?

Years
  • rm2k3kid said:
    I like the pokedex but I suggest you put a picture over it so when you scroll the names don't go over the pokedex it'self! Ahh maybe I'll show you what I mean! Ok here's the pokedex all I did was add a picture!
    I did that as well.. I also changed where you start scrolling in the pokedex and when the pokemon names show up.. (To make sure that they don't show up before the picture is shown..) I will upload it when I get back to my mum's house..

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Picks!

Here are some new screenshots !
    Whats in the cave ?haha!(hint :lg: :fr: :it's about why Jirachi wakes up every 1000 years!)
    Bye
    PS the naming system is unfinished. :'(

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like the screens as well very much! Don't know anything about why Jirachi's
    awakening though...Anyway, you may want someone to fix up the region map
    for you.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Could someone put me all the 386pkmn + SKILLS in hero and skills?(I'll give credit.)
    And a new pick(BOAT:Rm2k3kid) Its the safari island.
    PS Il not post for about a 2 weeks, i wont be here.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Here are the pictures of the pokemon. You may have to
    mirror some of these before using them though.

Back