• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_umbreon

I'm baaack x_x
Years
  • mapper

hey guyz im posting cuz xx1hacker1xx told me to but i am the mapper and i will try to make some great maps for u guyz and the game and i should post some user bars soon

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • hi we have a new update if u go up to images and look right below i havge posted the maps currently completed in our game

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    The houses look a bit weird. Also there is a tile error (well quite a few) on the paths and the cave entrance.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • I See Many Tile Errors But Not Bad,The Goku Sprite Is Good But Does He Really Battle With Pokemon?For My Opinion I Say He Should Use Legendary Ones

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hey if you need a mapper i can map heres some proof:
    Twinleaf:
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Or
    Cave:
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • I didn't know Goku had any pokemon.

I looked at the first post, and I'm liking the looks of this hack so far. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I know that since it's only the beginning, all the small grammatical errors and such will be taken care of before it's actually released, so I'm not too worried about that. Also, I'm really excited to see that you included Team Galactic, my favorite of the opposing teams. I hope you do well with this one, I'll be cheering you on!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Umm..you really need to improve your mapping. But I like the hack. Especially the OW's. Nice work.
    And the Goku is cool!XD

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • I looked at the first post, and I'm liking the looks of this hack so far. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I know that since it's only the beginning, all the small grammatical errors and such will be taken care of before it's actually released, so I'm not too worried about that. Also, I'm really excited to see that you included Team Galactic, my favorite of the opposing teams. I hope you do well with this one, I'll be cheering you on!

Umm..you really need to improve your mapping. But I like the hack. Especially the OW's. Nice work.
    And the Goku is cool!XD

Thanks for the post because of post likes these are going to make me work harder in my hack

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    LEARN HOW TO WRITE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!!! PLEASE!

And if you fight "Goku" (blah, just take that whole script out, seriously) during your FIRST BETA how is it that you are the "Strongest" when you probably don't have even one badge yet?

All I can say is, I'll never play it, it looks terrible, overhaul the whole thing. Maybe if I see some considerable improvement I'll post a better comment later.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I can see Goku's hair it's like the Citrus Berry. xD I love the tiles. FrosslassSorbet has a point. btw, Hackimon12's water tiles are a bit of dark.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • love the hack it looks great but instead of fighting goku make it so hes one of your rivals also is he going to have pokemon too if so i think you should make a goku battle sprite so he can use himself as a pokemon instead,oh so gokus battle sprite willl be nice and strong give him the following abilities
    make him dragon and ice type or dragon and rock to minimize his weaknesses or even ghost?

ability 1:shed skin or early bird
    ability 2:i would say wonder gaurd but thats would make him nearly unbeatable so maybe idk levitate?

atk 1: surf or ice beam
    atk 2: flamethrower
    atk 3: psychic or shadow ball
    atk 4:hyper beam or double team

if there any errors with this someone let me know please

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • For the goku script that is way later on its not at the beginning so ya and you guys need to learn to read, because like i said before if you do not have something nice or supportive to say please refrain from saying it

New Update: The Phantom Pirate and his crew are in the game, you will be seeing them a lot.
    (Note) The Phantom Pirate was hand created by me so do not laugh so i will be putting it up soon, and his crews logo was made by me and that will also be up,

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Wow!
    Nice Goku Sprite yah got there...and funny .. How come Goku is there?

i don't really no i was watching dbz and i want you to accidentlt cross over tohis part of the world and fight him so ya

Here is my Phantom the pirate and his male crew members please dont laugh im not goo at all
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back