• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Skarn

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I think they mean this big tree
    ooka2-2.png

but im still against this tree :/

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • ABout the grass tiles. COuld you make it so that you can actually see the sprites.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well, about the first part, knowing the hex could let me see what idea Nintendo had when writing g/s/c, so I can use their idea to rewrite a new hex. If not I guess I could just figure out how to ASM hack it, since I have been studying up. Also, a lot of work will be done on this weekend, possibly an alpha release. In regaurds to the scripting, I plan on replacing almost every script in the game.

Seems like you know your stuff. Sweet. It seems I forgot to mention how awesome this hack looks in my last post.

You have a very origanal story wich is awesome compared to the overflow of re-makes we have been seeing lately. I love the grass tiles. And I like how pallet town looks.

This hack looks great, keep goin' and please finish it.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    About the GSC Day/Night thing.
    I beleive GSC wasn't made on a special sought of database, it had a feature which involved palette changing at certain times in the game. I think it ran on a clock but also I don't xD. You might be able to make it run on the in-game duration of game clock. Don't know, but I hope to see it!

PokePlatinum

Pokemon means Mountain Dew
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    This game looks awesome! Im working on my own hack of Silver and Im calling it Poke'mon Platinum. I have a few friends helping me but its gonna take us a while.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I guess I could always ask coolboyman about it. And I can't make a very long message since I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • smallish update here
    Kazaam and I have been looking into it, and he's hoping to have a day/night system sooner than we had thought before

Ooka

Years
  • Well, this weekend there might possibly be an Alpha release, but only if I can get my scripting done, which shouldn't take too long.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • how goes the scripting kazaam?
    heh, I'm part of the staff and I'm not even exactly sure what to expect for beginning of the game scripts :P

Ooka

Years
  • Well I have enough scripting done to release a beta, but I want to look it over for bugs first.

Back