• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sky :: Pokedex

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
  • Yay I got another idea ^_^
    Okay I'm working on Pokemon Sky's Pokedex. You can download it! I so far only have 3 Kanto PKmn on it :confused:
    I'm releasing a BETA version with those three only so U guys can give me suggestions before I go on. so please download it and tell me wut U think

>>DOWNLOAD<<
    FIXED FILE

System Requirments:
    Windows 98/99/2000/XP
    1.48 MB of free space

Some Screen Shots:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    How do you go about making somthing like this and having it in a .exe file? What do you code it in?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015
    AZSupraT said:
    How do you go about making somthing like this and having it in a .exe file? What do you code it in?
    I'm assuming they are using Visual Basic. That's my first class this semester and it is very easy to learn.

I tried this out during my class, too. It seems like it would be as easy as making a regular PokeDex, with just a little extra coding.

saul

Years
  • Nope I dont use C++ I actually havnt used any coding at all. There is a program called gamemaker U can almost make anything on it. I just noticed the problem I'll try and fix it :P

saul

Years
  • Sorry for the double post I fixed the file thoughI think it was where I was uploading. Try it now it should work except it took like 10 min to download it onto my comp and I have High Speed....It's probably cause of freewebs. anyway tell me wut u think.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Yeah, lol. Also my dad would have to install it because he is administrator on this computer and I don't know the password I could put it on my computer though...

Back