• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD

Do you think I should make the routes exactly the same as G/s/c

• Yes, you should. >_>

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, feel free to change them around like route 29

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • INTRO
    Ever since i found out aboute Pokemon Hacking, I have wanted a G/S/C Remake. Yes, I wanted to do this before I saw Zel's, when I saw how good his was going, I just gave up. Here I am, about a year later, wanting to recreate my own-Though I have been making many hacks, all have been going towards my ability to hack.I though since nobody really likes too many hacks i make/made, Why not create something many people have been waiting for...A Gold,silver,crystal remake for DS!! Only thing is-it will be made with DP tiles :)Hehe! I can surely say I am much better than I was about a month ago! But you didn't really come here to read about this, now did you? :P

STORY
    You wake up, knowing today is the day you start your Pokemon journey. After hearing about the legend of the red Gyarados and the trainer who overcame team rocket, surpassing an Elite 4 members power at the time (Gold hero) and somehow managed to defeat the legendary Red (Ash). You want to follow in his footsteps..and you begin by getting your first pokemon from prof.Elm. Everything is going fine, but as you enter Violet city, you witnesses A boy, a few years older than you,with a cruel heart. the idiot robbed Flankern and set fire to Sprout tower. You try to stop him, but fail, at that point he summons a Pidgeotto and flies away. So you have to stop him at the request of Officer Jenny and Falkner the pokeless gym leader..

MAIN INFO
    Pokemon
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD

Hack of:Fire red

MEDIA
    Spoiler:

FEATURES
    >EXLORE JOHTO
    >DIAMON/PEARL TILES WITH SOME CUSTOM JOHTO TILES
    >NEW 1ST GYM LEADER
    >NEW HERO/HEROINE

BANNERS/USERBARS
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD

CREDITS
    GreenCharizard for the rombase of course ;)
    Neti for his GBA text generator.(or whatever)
    Quilava'sMaster for much help with the story

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yet again another hack? ;)
    Wow.
    The maps r OK, u have some tile errors on the second map and 1 on the first.
    Well, GL! ^_^

Momoko

Years
  • @Eeveon
    :/ yeah, nobody likes anything i do.
    Lol,haha, yeah. Since the trees are 3 tiles, instead of two, it's harder to make them fit accordingly.

X_X wow didn't thin anybody would notice...uhh userbar update :D
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    =/ ah...yet another hack by momoko..even though I do like your other hacks. I wish you much luck even thought the story is very unoriginal...it would be much much better if you switch up the story. Like base the game in johto but change up the story..then I would throw my support behind this hack 100% =]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @Eeveon
    :/ yeah, nobody likes anything i do.
    Lol,haha, yeah. Since the trees are 3 tiles, instead of two, it's harder to make them fit accordingly.

X_X wow didn't thin anybody would notice...uhh userbar update :D
    POKEMON SPARKLE GOLD

I know, I really hate those trees! X<
    Try using a different base with better trees. :3

Momoko

Years
  • =/ ah...yet another hack by momoko..even though I do like your other hacks. I wish you much luck even thought the story is very unoriginal...it would be much much better if you switch up the story. Like base the game in johto but change up the story..then I would throw my support behind this hack 100% =]

*sigh* I have done that before, changed the story :/ nobody likes it...or anything i do,really,which forced me to do this one..

I know, I really hate those trees! X<
    Try using a different base with better trees. :3
    Eh?It's supposed to be a somwhat DS Remake of gold :3 only a hack of fire red.

Looks good, it would be good if you change the Routes to be different from GSC, the tiles look nice.
    Good luck.

Thanks, they are not mine, so dont tell me that! Thank greencharizard for the lovely base. :3
    Yeah, seeing the poll, i definately should change them.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    *sigh* I have done that before, changed the story :/ nobody likes it...or anything i do,really,which forced me to do this one..

I think its because you conform too easily. Do the story the way you do. Like forget remaking it just think. Give the hero some sort of purpose in the hack.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    good idea. but wouldn't you hack a DS rom if you're making a DS Game? jw

Momoko

Years
  • .......wow thanks, Quilava master! That story was awesome...I may use it yet!

And as for you, someperson, this is not a DS game, it's a FR hack, we arent even far enough to begin remapping diamond/pearl, not to mention the lag.

Momoko

Years
  • thanks you! Their not mine though, u can thank greenchaizard for that :)

anyways, im goin on vacation today...I will be back in 3 weeks, will have no internet connection, but I will still work on the hack. dont let this die plz :)

EDIT:I finished mapping cherrygrove, again some changes. hope you like!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    If you want. You can use the tiles and palletes I'm using for my hack. They're not mine..but i can put them in for you if you like them. Just go to my profile and look at the thread I have and tell me if you want me to put them in or not.

Back