• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You dun like MagmaJewel? *shoots you* MagmaJewel > Frantic, IMO (plus, since Gale's part of Team Magma and is good friends with Marge/Courtney, it equals connections w/ Ruby~).

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Bwar, I can dislike it if I want. I like Courtney, I LOOOOOVE Steven, but Ruby and Sapphy must not be separated. Though for crackshipping it's fun.

Anyways, pick two numbers between 1 and 13! I'm bored D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *separates Ruby & Sapphy and attaches shackles to Ruby and Gale and shackles to Sapphy and Colin so they can't escape* There ^^ *hides*

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Ohh, number 5 and 7 is....

DUNDUNDUNDUN~~~

Red and Platina!

Anyways the drabble is behind a spoiler in case some people can't stomach the pairing.
    Spoiler:

OK, now you can't pick number 5 and 7 anymoooorreee.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I pick 3 and 13 ^^

Oh, is there a pair name for GreenXChuck? 'Cause I was thinking of writing a one-shot based on it.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I've assigned random numbers from 1 to 13 to the following characters:
    Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platina, Pearl, Diamond

Pick 2 numbers and I'll write a shippy crack dialogue between the two characters with those numbers, how's that?

And we can baton pass this game ^^ Whoever wants to do it can pick it up. (But if you're doing the number picking, make sure you clarify who it is you're talking to!)

I pick.... 4 and 11. I hope I get something good...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, we can count Red and Platina out ^^

It'd be funny if one of us got an actual couple that worked out XD *pssssst, I'll trade you one or both of the people I get for Ruby if you get him and I don't*

Years
    -crawls out of the deep dark pit that is Monday- Hello, everyone! Masa has made it somehow. :D

Snoaz said:
    Is there a shipping for Sapphire and Flannery? Well, they have been together in a hot spring ^^' Psychoshipping the second
    Whoaz. PsychoShipping, yuri version? O_O -runs from the yuri-

Cool~! A crack shipping game! 8D How pwnsome is that? Okeh, I pick 2 and 10! I hope it's a mega-insane yaoi crack pairing! -bounces around and crosses fingers-

Lulz, Green/Chuck. That is so...creepy. >< Chuck can have Wake. -shot-

EDIT: Top of the page, again?! 80

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Like you and PF at the other forum (;

I'm here and back if anyone actually remembers me *shot* OH AND I PICK 5 AND 7 :D I hope it's a crack pairing, let it be a crack pairing :D:D:D

:D RIZ~~
    -glomp-

Oh, and I pick 9 and 8.

I just thought up of a wierd topic....

Give any chapter of the manga an anime Dub name.

:3
    This will be entertaining.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Army picked 10 already X_x I think you'd have to pick another number, but what do I know? XD

Well, GreenXChuck works better than SilverXWake X_x I'm thinking of having Green abuse Chuck psychologically/mentally by making him think he's being abused sexually XD

*to Chamo's topic*

VS Torchic = Flaming Torchic, Splashing Mudkip *shot*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

Vs. Mew - An Enlightening encounter
    Vs. Wartortle- Encounter with the tricky kind
    Vs. Charizard (Vol. 3) - Flamming battle of the rivals.
    Vs. Sneasel- A Theif among the masses.
    Vs. Tyranitar- Tyranny of the tyrant Tyranitar
    Vs. Red Gyarados- It came from the bottom of the Lake. (fail)
    Vs. Treecko- Lost at Sea

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Vs. Chikorita - Hola, Yo soy Senor Chikorita! *shot a trillion times; too lazy to add the accent* You know, if Mega were a GIRL, then "Senorita" would've worked much better X_x

Vs. Ditto - Ditto that, Ditto *shot*

Vs. Mightyena - High and Mightyena! *shot shot shot*

Years
    Aggggh! The dub names...can't stand...the cheesiness.... -falls over/dies-

No, Shadowww~! D8 Pokemon/human=disturbing! ...Even if I accidentally created BeautyRibbonShipping, or whatever the heck it's called. @_@ Ew.

Uh oh. Dai has a lot to write! 8D -continues to hope that she chose a crazy yaoi crack pairing-

I can't think of anyas anime-dub-sounding as Chamo and Pika's. ;; And I can't remember half of the original chapter names.

Although I know that "The Best of Red" and "The Best of Yellow" had extremely corny chapter names, like 'Eradicate Radicate' and 'You Know, Articuno!'. XD

Sneasel/Gold? O___O Oh mai gawd. Pika, don't even go there... Never mind. It's too late... Masa is already getting weird mind images. -chokes on tea laughing-

EDIT: Stalker! Get outta here, or your mind will be permanently scarred! D8

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back