• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ah, it wasn't in the list of ships I have... The closest was Opposeshipping, and Green is sorta like Gary, so...

I'm afraid as to who I got by picking my lucky numbers X_x (actually, I looked up my birthday in some sort of fortune telling site; it even says 3 is my lucky number; I always believed it even before I looked it up ^^)

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    OK Pika's drabble is up, and the pairing is....
    DIAMOND/GOLD! (Should call this WeddingRingShipping LOL)
    Oh man this will be hard. *cracks knuckles*
    Uh...it's kind of...PG-13? But don't worry, the intentions are pure. And it doesn't have a plot, but it's yaoi so meh. I can have some fun :D

Spoiler:

Let's hope that was not as risque as it sounded >_o

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    This one sounds kind of wierd but VS. Mew could be 'The Mysterious Marveling Mew!!!!!!' -shot-

Edit-Nice story!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *pwns Gold* Ruby does NOT have puppy fat!!!

I'll trade Gold for Ruby :| Then again, since I AM PikaTARO...

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    I personally like Ruby with a little puppy fat, it makes him cute. Besides, with all his talk about muscles being ugly, it would be ironic if he was buff.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, really XD

Still, willing to trade anyone Gold for Ruby... XD Or Dia for Ruby, if you prefer that O.o *keeps Explotaro close* I still luvs my Cyndaquils, tho.

So it's a Typhlosion now. PSHAW.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Hmm, let me sum up the number picking...(as long as you don't know which character is which yet it's okay to pick a number someone else has already taken)

Pika: 3+13
    Seraph: 4+11
    ArmyGuy: 10+12
    Masa: 2+10
    Chamo: 9+8
    SailorShadow: 1+2

Pfft, some of these are insane yaoi shippings, though there is one or two that makes a little sense...

Mmmkay, no more numbers until I finish this round of writing.

X_x

*prays for one of the normals OR a insane yuri*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    *sparkle eyes* That was a cool fic~

Oh, and Laura (with the help of her friend) Came up with the funniest Dub name for the Chapter in FR/LG when Silver finds out that Giovanni is his father.

"Who's Your Daddy?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Army, if you get Ruby, trade me for Gold. PLEASE. I love Cyndaquil, and I love Pichu, but I do not love Gold X_x

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Seraph's Green/Silver

Spoiler:

Sorry it's kind of...meh. But I had fun writing it.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Seraph's Green/Silver

Spoiler:

Sorry it's kind of...meh. But I had fun writing it.

I had no idea Silver had such a great sense of humor...

Years
    @Seraph: O_o Ok...I can actually see the Jerry Springer thing happening but the ironic Sabrina ending was full of lulz and actually surprised me.

@Manga-"dub"names: =O Oh my, teh cheeziness is melting my eyez!!!! Heh, I never really paid attention to the Dub titles everytime my sis puts on an episode of the Anime. Eh the heck with it, THE ANIME ITSELF IS PURE OF CHEEZINESS, AS MUCH AS "WTF POKEMON?" Sez in their theme song. *Shot* X_x But yeah "Turning over a Nuzleaf" was full of Lol =P A grass type hypnotyzing PKMN through a leaf?

So how is everyone here?

Years
    @Daigo-san's first story: OMMew that explains a lot on why Dia is like that. I just thought he had a high rate of Metabolism like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. But how is he able to move around properly and cook if he has a disproportionate Body fat/muscle composition. Weird since I'm taking AP Bio. =/ (LOL j/k)

@SecondStrory: =O Oh my another Yohwee stowee??? Uhh...what is this the PKMN anime with teh maid outfits in that restaurant?!?!?!?!?

Eh...Bye for now...Needs to start HW. D= *WAHHH*

Years
    -yawns- Masa snuck on the computer. So she's gotta be quick with her typing...

Daigo-san. Your random writing is so full of purely epic, yaoi-crack win. 8| So FUNNEH! 8D -gives you the Purely Epic Yaoi-Crack Writing trophy- I can't wait for mai pair to be writed! :3

Pika, if you're not a fan of Gold, why is your name Pikataro? XD

chamo-chan said:
    Oh, and Laura (with the help of her friend) Came up with the funniest Dub name for the Chapter in FR/LG when Silver finds out that Giovanni is his father.

"Who's Your Daddy?"
    Oh sweet mother of Mew. That is SO incredibly eye-burningly cheesy that it's absolutely PERFECT for an anime dub name! 8D -claps-

Alright, Masa's gotta go now, before she gets busted. See y'all tommorrow. -vanishes-

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    By jove, I have missed a lot.
    Are we still talking about crack pairings, or is it something else?
    Give any chapter of the manga an anime Dub name.
    I had no idea they named the chapters.... (is stupid)
    But really, I find the anime dub names kinda........stupid.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I think I just burned my eyes out reading that page of crack pairings. @.@

Give any chapter of the manga an anime Dub name.

[rant] I absolutely HATE tbe anime dub titles. D:< I'm glad they stuck to "VS..." instead of giving us little bits of extreme cheesiness that would make me want to throw up every time I got to a new chapter. [/rant]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back