• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, Pokemon HQ Lab XD I knew that. *this is coming from the girl who's been playing Gale of Darkness for a while now* And Ruby may as well be a good dancer, tyvm. Though Gale *shot* wouldn't be.

Remember, Gale = Pika. So... XD Colin = My dream brother (I've only had stepsisters...)

Ah, I can see it now. A refreshing image of Ruby in Phenac. Relaxing and whatnot~ *sighs and blushes, then gets back to reality*

Oh, and Blue would shop for gadgets/attire that could help her seductress skills~ Not like she needs them, but...

Platina would only be the next Mr. Verich in terms of giving a load of money to the restaurant like Mr. Verich did. She'd never be like Greevil X_x

Years
    *Puts self back together*
    Alright. You can have Ruby. But I get Sapphire.

Arrgh! That Team Rocket Silver picture is inspiring me to.......well I don't know. But it's awesome!
    Is it not?! 8D Although I always thought Silver's Team Rocket outfit is purple. xD;

Pikataro said:
    Gold: He'd flirt with the girls
    Silver: He'd do nothing
    Silver can always tag along with Gold! 8D -whistles/shot-

If the cast went to Orre, what would each of them do there?

...Masa doesn't have a GameCube... Or whatever you need to play the game in which Orre is featured. ;__;

Baa's comic makes a second appearance! XD Lulz. What a coincidence...

I want a topic that I can actually answer... D:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    HOORAY!!! 800th Post!

If the cast went to Orre, what would each of them do there?
    I want to make some additions.
    Misty: Hangs out in Phenac
    Brock: Hitting on Razl and Dazl in the Krabby Klub.
    Wally: At the Cipher Lab looking through their illegal DNA research for a cure for his illness.

Ok, Masa a topic for you:
    Each cast member has a week to live. What do they do?

Last edited:

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    I can only think of Ruby/Sapphire FINALLY confessing how much they actually like each other. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aw, Masa yeah, you need a Gamecube to play the game and its sequel (I prefer the sequel, but...). Or you could get a Gamecube emulator and a Gale of Darkness rom.

Red: Battles to the MAX
    Green: Tries and finds a cure for Wally (as they discover he has less time than the rest)
    Blue: Tries to become a legendary pop star
    Yellow: Tries to make sure the world is at peace

Gold: Flirts with every single girl, regardless of age
    Silver: Slits himself Writes sad poetry
    Crys: Goes out to capture every Pokemon she hasn't yet (then finds out there are 100 more on her last day X_x)

Ruby: Goes to complete every single contest in the world of Pokemon and confesses his love to me, while he's at it
    Sapphire: Goes to gain every single gym badge in the world of Pokemon
    Emerald: Battles a load, like Red

Dia: Eats his heart out
    Pearl: Tries every single place to get a comedy routine in
    Platina: Donates all her money to charity I don't know

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I just found a Caramelldansen vid for Pokespecial D/P:

As for the one week left to live topic, I think all the Dex Holders would try would try to stop whatever's killing them. Which would be cool because it'd be just like The World Ends With You.

XD

Wow, I have that exact video in my Faves XD And I was thinking of putting it up on my profile, but decided the Cynthia one was better, mainly because her Gastrodon pwns her Garchomp XD

Hmm... Yellow would try to heal herself probably, seeing how she's a healer of Pokemon (hey, perhaps Yellow considers herself to be a Pokemon).

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    OMG! Valentine is going to make a post.... :O
    I can't stop thinking about Ruby.
    Methinks this is the right moment to tell you about Beachboy Ruby :D

Red: Share him time with his friends and pokemon. And me
    Green: Write a book about pokemon training.
    Blue: Goes out every night to party as much as she can
    Yellow: She'd get depressive...
    Silver: Nothing. -.-
    Gold: Try to have sex kiss a girl
    Crystal: Sob in corner
    Ruby: He'd try to put Sapphire in a dress so that he'll see something pretty before he dies.
    Sapphire. Running away for Ruby.

BTW... Pikataro, you sounds like a Baa clone when you're talking about Ruby... ><;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Even the girl is gone", does that mean meh? Well, it's not like I can access the internet in my 30-minute drive home (actually, I have an appointment and am lucky to be able to connect).

OMG, did you draw that, Val? (what can I call you? O.o) It's beau~ And with Coco, too...

Baa clone? But... Ruby ish mine D=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yes, everyone can share the Dex holders. Except for MY Ruby!!! Feel free to take 'em. *throws Silver into the middle of his fangirls and Gold into the middle of his fangirls*

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    OMG, did you draw that, Val? (what can I call you? O.o) It's beau~ And with Coco, too...

Baa clone? But... Ruby ish mine D=
    I did draw it.^^ Some time ago. Before I got photoshop. And you can call me however you want... I don't care.

Baa clone because of this:
    Sorry, Ruby~ I know you're my love slave and all, but I couldn't help it!!!
    That sounds exact like something Baa would say about one of her bishies... :D

On-topic: I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! <3 (But I did not draw it)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aw, Blue looks so...CUTE!!!

OK, SCENARIO TIME!!!

You are walking along a stream. It is peacefully flowing to who knows where. Suddenly, you notice two figures lying on the ground.

What you must do:

Pick two numbers, 1-13. It's similar to Dai's only because of this, but it's otherwise different. Then, I'll give you further instructions after picking the number.

Just to make sure every one knows, this IS PokeSpecial-related (hence the "1-13" part), SO...

I'm bored, OK? ><'

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    You are walking along a stream. It is peacefully flowing to who knows where. Suddenly, you notice a figure lying on the ground.

What you must do:

Pick a number, 1-13. It's similar to Dai's only because of this, but it's otherwise different. Then, I'll give you further instructions after picking the number.
    I pick 7 and 9. Hold my further informations until tomorrow because it's late here and I'm off for bed.
    *vanish with Red* <----- Look. I wrote Red... My post is not off-topic... *shot*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I said number, but it doesn't matter...

So, For Val~

You immediately run over to the figures, and realize they're both girls! One is a beautiful black-haired princess-like girl with a white hat. The other has a fang sticking out of her mouth, and she has brown hair styled in a strange way and a sapphire-blue outfit (wow, that was a real giveaway). They both appear to be unconscious. You know that there are many wild Pokemon around, and you also notice these two happen to have PokeBalls containing Pokemon. So, now your choices are as follows:

1. Leave them to die
    2. Save one and leave the other
    3. Save both, but nearly kill yourself from exhaustion in the progress
    4. Steal their Pokemon
    5. Stay with them to fend off any other wild Pokemon using your own Pokemon or theirs until they wake up

My further attempt at curing my writer's block.

I'll get Netto afterwards. And in case anyone didn't get who the two girls were, they are Platina and Sapphire.

Netto chose 3 and 7... *keeping this in mind*

This scenario isn't too long, I promise ^^

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    You are walking along a stream. It is peacefully flowing to who knows where. Suddenly, you notice two figures lying on the ground.

What you must do:

Pick two numbers, 1-13. It's similar to Dai's only because of this, but it's otherwise different. Then, I'll give you further instructions after picking the number.

I'm starting to like these number topics. Okay, 3 and 11.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back