• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    For Netto:

You quietly walk over to the two figures. At first look, they both seem to be of the opposite gender. But as you approach them, you noticed a bit more hair sticking out of the one with the straw hat on. You take it off, and realize it's a girl (well, the ponytail WAS a huge giveaway; you discover she has a bit of a bust, too)! Surprised, you decide not to say anything to them if you choose to stay by their side until they wake up. The other girl is clothed in blue, with a fang sticking out of her mouth and brown hair coming from her headband. Your choices:

1. Leave them alone. You don't know if they're just sleeping or not.
    2. Steal their stuff. It may come in handy.
    3. Wait for them to wake up, to make sure they're all right.
    4. Kill them. No questions asked.
    5. Check their bags for food. You're mighty hungry.

---

For Saber:

The two figures, as you soon discover, are both blonde! And they seem to both be boys! Although one has gravity-defying hair. For some reason, it reminds you of a croissant, making you a tad hungry. You look in the croissant-boy's bag for food, and after finding nothing, you go to look in the straw hat-boy's bag. But as you open it, the wind blows off his hat, revealing that he's a girl! And she seems to be very pretty, too. Your choices:

1. Leave them alone.
    2. Cut the croissant-boy's hair so it actually doesn't defy gravity. *shot*
    3. Check the girl's bag for food and eat whatever you find in there that's edible.
    4. Steal their bags. You noticed croissant-boy has a load of peculiar gadgets which might just make you rich.
    5. Wait for them to wake up. You might make new friends (and maybe even develop a love interest for one *shot*).

The scenarios end after one of these choices are made, so...

Years
    Yay~ Masa finished early. :D -does the Finished-Early dance-

New topicz? Thank you. I'm clueless when it comes to un-hand-held Pokemahn games. XD;

Each cast member has a week to live. What do they do?
    Oh dearz. Another one of these depressing topics? >:

Red: Battles, battles, and battles some more (he'll die battling -__-)
    Green: Tries to whup Red one more time
    Blue: Asks a different guy out for every day of the week *shot*
    Yellow: Cries when she hears the news, then tries to confess to Red.

Gold: .....-doesn't want to think about it-
    Silver: Confesses his love to Gold *shot x100*
    Crys: Goes out on a last attempt to catch 'em all

Ruby: Works on a final costume for each his Pokemon.
    Sapphire: Spends her last week in the jungle
    Emerald: Attempts to scientifically increase his height so he won't have to be buried in a tiny coffin

Dia: Goes to every restaurant he's ever wanted to visit
    Pearl: Works on his last Manzai act.
    Platina: Spends all week writing her will.

You are walking along a stream. It is peacefully flowing to who knows where. Suddenly, you notice two figures lying on the ground.

What you must do:

Pick two numbers, 1-13. It's similar to Dai's only because of this, but it's otherwise different. Then, I'll give you further instructions after picking the number.

These number topic thingys amuse me. :D I choose... 9 and 1!

....-reads Aqua's post- O____O No one has ever replied to Masa in size seven bold letters. Sorry...uh...don't hurt me. -runs away with Silver-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, for Masa-chan:

The two figures seem to be of opposite genders. One is a *very* short blonde-haired (and gravity-defying) boy (you can tell; his outfit just makes him look bigger), and the other is a girl in a blue headband. Both have scratch marks on their cheeks, so you assume a Pokemon did this. You notice each is holding a PokeBall, and you assume they were either battling each other and one of their Pokemon got the other (and that they were able to recall them before losing consciousness). Or, you believe they were about to send out their Pokemon to protect themselves against the wild Pokemon that attacked them. Your choices:

1. Wait for them to wake up, or force them to wake up.
    2. Steal their Pokemon (and bags, while you're at it).
    3. Take a taste of croissant-boy's hair to see if it tastes like a croissant
    4. Leave them to be slaughtered by whatever attacked them earlier.
    5. Assume they need CPR and perform mouth-to-mouth, certified or not.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Poor, poor Gold XD Then again, it may benefit to him.

Gold: Wait... WHAT did you say???
    Silver: *blushing* I said... I like you...
    Gold: You're crazy! You ain't a chick!
    Silver: Goddammit (Pika: Excuse my Spanish O.o) Gold, what does it take for you to love me??? *bawls*
    Gold: Become. A. Chick. *Silver dashes away immediately*
    *when he returns*
    Silver: There. *pants* Do you like me now? *he looks like Blue, only with shorter hair and of course a different hair and eye color*
    Gold: Whoa... You look just like Blue... Heck, of course I love you, babe!
    Silver: *cries tears of joy*

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    You are walking along a stream. It is peacefully flowing to who knows where. Suddenly, you notice two figures lying on the ground.

What you must do:

Pick two numbers, 1-13. It's similar to Dai's only because of this, but it's otherwise different. Then, I'll give you further instructions after picking the number.

I suppose 12 and 5

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

What you must do:

Umm....How about....4 and 11!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gallade:

The two guys, as you find, are both unconscious. Some signs may show they're satiated. Worried, you check their bags for any sort of food. But there's nothing but PokeBalls. You take your time to go over their details. One has pointy brown hair; the other has a light blonde color to his hair, and he's wearing an orange and white outfit. The brown-haired one has on a black outfit with purple pants. Your options:

1. Steal their clothes. They would look good on you.
    2. Steal their PokeBalls; you're too lazy to catch your own Pokemon.
    3. Leave them to die of hunger.
    4. Immediately pour water into their mouths in hope of reviving them.
    5. Get some berries, then wake them up so you can feed them.

I'll get Chanchimi's in a second...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

What you must do:

I shall pick 3 and 7.

This is pokespe related, right?

Years
    OK, for Masa-chan:

The two figures seem to be of opposite genders. One is a *very* short blonde-haired (and gravity-defying) boy (you can tell; his outfit just makes him look bigger), and the other is a girl in a blue headband. Both have scratch marks on their cheeks, so you assume a Pokemon did this. You notice each is holding a PokeBall, and you assume they were either battling each other and one of their Pokemon got the other (and that they were able to recall them before losing consciousness). Or, you believe they were about to send out their Pokemon to protect themselves against the wild Pokemon that attacked them. Your choices:

1. Wait for them to wake up, or force them to wake up.
    2. Steal their Pokemon (and bags, while you're at it).
    3. Take a taste of croissant-boy's hair to see if it tastes like a croissant
    4. Leave them to be slaughtered by whatever attacked them earlier.
    5. Assume they need CPR and perform mouth-to-mouth, certified or not.
    I would only do CPR if it was either Silver, Gold, or Green. -shot- Sooo~ Masa chooses 1~! She shall poke them until they wake up.

That. Is. WIN. It made my day xDDD.
    Well, a PreciousMetal-obsessed fan can dream, can't she? 8D -shot again-

I think answering to Pika's topic counts as being on topic, right? :o -runs off to drool at find Silver fan art-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, I DID say it is PokeSpecial related below my scenario now, you know? XD

OK, for Chanchimi:

Wow. Two hot boys. OK, fine, one of them's a tad short, but his croissant hair makes up for it. And the other is cool-looking, with black hair. The two seem to be sleeping, but being the marvelous trickster you are, you're deciding whether or not you want to play a trick on them. That's when you notice the many PokeBalls the black-haired boy has, and the few the croissant-haired boy has. What will you do?

1. Just play a harmless prank on them.
    2. Take their PokeBalls and release their Pokemon into the wild.
    3. Kiss them both on the cheek. *shot*
    4. Wait for them to wake up.
    5. Tease the croissant-haired boy for having such a strange hairstyle and for being so short.

---

Chamo:

Two girls. One with a blonde ponytail; the other with black hair and a white cap. Both are laying down. Walking closer towards them, you realize they're awake. You ask them if they're OK; they both nod their heads. They then invite you to sit down and have lunch with them. They both seem to be OK, but you aren't sure. You...

1. Decline the offer and continue on.
    2. Hang with them. They might make great friends.
    3. Steal all the food when they aren't looking.
    4. Report them to the police; they may have poisoned the food.
    5. Do your own thing (whatever that may be).

Will answer Masa's in next post.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Chamo:

Two girls. One with a blonde ponytail; the other with black hair and a white cap. Both are laying down. Walking closer towards them, you realize they're awake. You ask them if they're OK; they both nod their heads. They then invite you to sit down and have lunch with them. They both seem to be OK, but you aren't sure. You...

1. Decline the offer and continue on.
    2. Hang with them. They might make great friends.
    3. Steal all the food when they aren't looking.
    4. Report them to the police; they may have poisoned the food.
    5. Do your own thing (whatever that may be).

Will answer Masa's in next post.

:3 -hug- Thank you Pikataro~

I would want to hang out with them~ -sits down with Yellow and Crystal-

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Gallade:

The two guys, as you find, are both unconscious. Some signs may show they're satiated. Worried, you check their bags for any sort of food. But there's nothing but PokeBalls. You take your time to go over their details. One has pointy brown hair; the other has a light blonde color to his hair, and he's wearing an orange and white outfit. The brown-haired one has on a black outfit with purple pants. Your options:

1. Steal their clothes. They would look good on you.
    2. Steal their PokeBalls; you're too lazy to catch your own Pokemon.
    3. Leave them to die of hunger.
    4. Immediately pour water into their mouths in hope of reviving them.
    5. Get some berries, then wake them up so you can feed them.

I'll get Chanchimi's in a second...
    I will do 2 then I shall send out Charizard and fly away xD I'm evil

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    For Masa~

You poke both of them consecutively until the croissant-haired boy finally gets up. He looks at you with half-asleep eyes, then nudges the girl until she too wakes up. They ask you why you woke them up, and you tell them you wanted to make sure they were OK. They said they were, until YOU woke them up. You apologize, but they seem to be fine with it. They ask you to join them on a quest to __________. You accept, and the three of you go on that journey.

I'm leaving the quest up to you~

For Chamo-

You decide that they seem like pretty nice people after all. So you sit down with them and enjoy a good meal with the two of them. In the process, you learn their names and their interests, and you discover you all have a lot in common. You are thankful that you decided to hang with them, but choose not to tell that you didn't trust them (that might make them angry!). So, in the end, all turned out well, you know?

Yay, everytime I post one or two of these, a new one comes up XD I'll get Gallade's in the next post.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years

What you must do:

7 and 12 please!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    For Gallade:

You decide that they must be pretty good trainers, and take their PokeBalls. You decide to open them all to see what's inside. After calling out most of them, you realize one PokeBall contained a Charizard (Pika: OK, let's just say Red gave it back to Green for the Venusaur). Laughing an evil laugh, you fly off with the PokeBalls on your new Charizard! Congratulations, ya little thief! Thieves are quite cool, and they're pretty crafty, too... What became of those two? You don't know, but you don't care, now that you have your powerful Pokemon!

---

For JB88:

(Pika: Wow. An actual couple that works XD Coincidence, or did you look at earlier responses to my given scenario?) The two both seem to be very close, as they are lying right next to each other. They both are shivering in their sleep, and you can assume why - it's cold out, and they don't have any sort of jacket on. One has light blonde hair and a green scarf while the other has on a black and pink dress and a red scarf. What will you do?

1. Lend them a blanket you conveniently have in your backpack.
    2. Let them get hypothermia; you don't care about them.
    3. Steal the scarves for yourself; they look fashionable AND you're still a tad cold.
    4. Wake them up and guide them to a warmer place.
    5. Lay down with them.

These aren't too long ^^ Just someone picks two numbers, then one of the choices, and a conclusion~ I'll get yours next post.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Pikataro said:
    Wow. An actual couple that works XD Coincidence, or did you look at earlier responses to my given scenario?

No, 12 is my lucky number. 7 is my fetish. XP

So I pick one? These choices are quite weird. 1 I could go with, but what if I don't have a blanket? 4, but would that be considered rude? Okay, I go with 1.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Okay I'm confused now what's with this picking numbers thing I missed something.

It should be on the previous page... ^^

For Sirboulevard:

The two suddenly get up as you approach them. They begin arguing. Interested in what they're fighting about, you eavesdrop from a distance. The brown-spiky-haired boy seems to be saying how he "doesn't like her" while the black-haired boy with the gold cap and goggles is saying that "she's mine". You walk over to them and ask them what's going on. The brown-haired boy says that he does not like someone named "Blue" in that way, while the black-haired boy says he does. What shall you do, oh valiant knight of justice? (Pika: Yeah, that was cheesy.)

1. Tell them that Blue's yours, whoever she is.
    2. Kill them; they're annoying you with their worthless argument.
    3. Get them to settle this with a Pokemon battle (you spotted their PokeBalls in the midst of their argument).
    4. Get out your own Pokemon (if you have them) and separate them.
    5. Walk away and pretend like nothing's happened...

---

For JB88 (I said you CONVENIENTLY had a blanket, so...):

You place your warm, fluffy blanket on top of the two. All of a sudden, the boy grabs the girl and hugs her. She seems to smile a bit, and you assume they're happy because of what you did. Or maybe it's because they think the other placed the blanket on top of the two of them. You walk away, knowing that you did a good deed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back