• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    100 reasons not to bash Yellow :D
    1. RedXYellow make such a great couple ^^
    2. Chuchu is the best female Pikachu ever!
    3. Healers are too awesome!
    4. LanceXYellow are also really cute, and a well-liked couple!
    5. Yellow is huggable~
    6. Cross dressing FTW~
    7. She's so kind~
    8. She can read the minds of Pokemon!!!
    9. She's the first blonde dex holder.
    10. She loves Red. She has good taste.
    11. She survived a Fire Blast attack.
    12. She can fly on a Butterfree.
    13. She's so schweet :3
    14. She can raise Pokemon's levels into the 80's.
    15. She has quite a few cute plushies based on her ^^
    16. Her and Ruby would probably get along SO well.
    17. Chuchu and pika breeding
    18. Straw hat of epicness
    19. Fweeee the name amarrilo de bosques viridian.
    20. Yellow is like the sun: yellow colored bright and cheery
    21. If it werent for gold then she would have suddenly snapped at misty for being all girly with red
    22. Cried when Ratty evolved! -naaaaaw-
    23. She comes from Viridian and that's a lovely city~ cuz Lance and Silver comes from there
    24. She's oblivious to danger but not to feelings of love. She's hero-material!
    25. Pika learned to surf when it was with her :D
    26. She's teh uber master of disguise
    27. She's great at drawing
    28. Yellow managed to disable two of Lorelei's pokemon
    29. She created the most powerful electric attack
    30. She beat the leader of the Elite Four with said attack
    31. She got an fossil pokémon from a gym leader! (Misty, Omanyte)
    32. She got an evolved pokémon from another gym leader! (Brock, Graveler)
    33. Her Dodou (Dodrio..) is the best one ever, it can both fight and give her a lift, and its her second friend :D
    34. Said Doduo/Dodrio has got ubercute reins fastened in its beaks!
    35. Her pairings has got the most beautiful names~ (Feelingshipping, Specialshipping, Ambershipping, Jadeshipping, Grantedshipping etc.)

36. She has got such shiny hair! :3
    37. And she's got very pretty eyes.
    38. So innocent... <3
    39. GREAT for scenes with Green XD
    40. And Red. Of course.
    41. And Blue XD
    42. She's so determined when she fights evil! :D
    43. She draws. <3
    44. She falls asleep! Ahh....
    45. How could you bash such an angel-like person? ^.^

And, DAMMIT~! D8 I want Volume 28 SO BAAAAAD NOW! D8

Me too~! It's coming to me in a couple of days.... just a little bit longer to be patient. O.O CAN'T WAIT. I hope.... I won't say what I hope that will happen, for fear of getting spoilers XD You can't be careful enough in this Pokespe crazy community

OMG. I'm gonna rip it out of the mailman's hands XD *Obsessed look* "GIMME THAT!" That man's gonna get a trauma...

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Aww, I dun wanna go to work... >< *clings to the internet*

I wish I could buy the volumes, but I don't have a PayPal account nor a credit card to buy them from Ebay. D8 I guess I could bug my dad about it...*grumble grumble* I just want the RS arc and volume 28! D8

But anyway, a part of my fanfic before I gotta go~! I will finish it tonight....mebbie.

Spoiler:

Laterz~!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So wait according to your spoilers:
    Spoiler:

So then this is good stuff very good. The volume 29 ahould be translated soon right?

Years
    Wao, slow day. :o

GunSaberSeraph said:
    Blue: Oh my God, that pokemon just took my parents!
    Gary: I'm better!
    Ash: No, I'm better! I beat you at the Silver confrence!
    Blue: Guys, what should I do...?
    Gary: Well you lost the match after it, so I'm better!
    Ash: No, I'm better!
    Blue: WILL YOU DUMBA$$ES STOP BICKERING AND HELP ME!?!?!
    XD Mm-hm. Exactly. -___-

Knight of Three said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

FDSKGFLDKFLDSKFD:S

I HAVE THE VOLUME

IN MY HANDS NOW

OMG

I WILL

SPOILERS

AS

I

READ
    8'DDDD Thank youuu~! 8| -hyperventilates-

Baa, teh preview of your fic is cute. X3 Lulz, Ruby's taking Sapphy shopping? I want to see the end~ 8D

100 reasons not to bash Yellow :D

46. Her awesome fishing rod~
    47. She was such an adorable rookie trainer. xD (see reasons 48 & 49)
    48. She kept falling asleep when Bill was with her, which made meh laugh.
    49. Three words: training with Green. 8D

Gnaaah~ Masa's being dragged unwillingly somewhere today, so I probably won't be here. x_X Bye, y'all. -vanishes-

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Oh my goodness,I just remembered how much I used to love this series D:~
    Can I please join?:] Aha,I was once like,#1 Chosenshipper on this forum,it's kinda died off,but I still love it ahaa xD

Ah,so the topic is Yellow? @.@ -sorry if I'm like wayy out there- Aha,I've always liked Yellow,her design is definately adorable,although at first i was dumb and thought she was a guy D; *shot'd* A really cute in the adorable sense guy xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dude, why'd you change my list to "Not to Bash Yellow" without my permission? ><' Ah, doesn't matter.

Spoilers about vol. 29, read at your risk!

Spoiler:

I'll work on my Yellow list later. Just returned home >.>

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Baa, teh preview of your fic is cute. X3 Lulz, Ruby's taking Sapphy shopping? I want to see the end~ 8D

Yeah, I got the idea in my head when I went shopping this Friday. I was thinking, "Ruby would probably be like all these crazy people fighting for the best deals and lining up at the door at 4:00 in the morning." (I didn't go shopping at four, mind you...I made my sister let me sleep in until 8. XD) And then I thought he'd drag Sapphy on his adventures. So, there you go. :3

Can I please join?:] Aha,I was once like,#1 Chosenshipper on this forum,it's kinda died off,but I still love it ahaa xD

Ah,so the topic is Yellow? @.@ -sorry if I'm like wayy out there- Aha,I've always liked Yellow,her design is definately adorable,although at first i was dumb and thought she was a guy D; *shot'd* A really cute in the adorable sense guy xD;

Ya-hoo! Welcome, Himawarii! I'm just gonna call you Hima. :3 And Chosenshipping is teh shizz. Fo rizzle. 8D I wish more people liked it... *le sigh*

XD I only thought Yellow was a guy for a second, myself. I looked up stuff about PokeSpe before I read my Best of Yellow, and I discovered Yellow was a girl. XD All my friends were shocked though; I made them read it before I told them. XD

But yes, Yellow is fluffy and adorable and I loves her. I think either her or Sapphy are my favorite girls, and then Blue comes in a close third. Poor Crystal. XD And I don't really know Berlitz enough to judge.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    So wait according to your spoilers:
    Spoiler:

So then this is good stuff very good. The volume 29 ahould be translated soon right?

Spoiler:

A, welcome Himawarii~

And I love Chosen SHipping too~

(Don't worry...I though Yellow was a guy too...

Dude, why'd you change my list to "Not to Bash Yellow" without my permission? ><' Ah, doesn't matter.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I got the idea in my head when I went shopping this Friday. I was thinking, "Ruby would probably be like all these crazy people fighting for the best deals and lining up at the door at 4:00 in the morning." (I didn't go shopping at four, mind you...I made my sister let me sleep in until 8. XD) And then I thought he'd drag Sapphy on his adventures. So, there you go. :3

Ya-hoo! Welcome, Himawarii! I'm just gonna call you Hima. :3 And Chosenshipping is teh shizz. Fo rizzle. 8D I wish more people liked it... *le sigh*

XD I only thought Yellow was a guy for a second, myself. I looked up stuff about PokeSpe before I read my Best of Yellow, and I discovered Yellow was a girl. XD All my friends were shocked though; I made them read it before I told them. XD

But yes, Yellow is fluffy and adorable and I loves her. I think either her or Sapphy are my favorite girls, and then Blue comes in a close third. Poor Crystal. XD And I don't really know Berlitz enough to judge.

LOL, I read the fic, funny story there Baa~

I wuffs Yellow too~ -huggles-

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Baabaa, I love that preview.

Knight, write the dang story or I will rip out your spleen. :3

(Is she kidding? FIND OUT SOON.)

My Causticshipping fic is almost done, yah...

-is probably doing this just to freak the people who get icked out by interspecies-

:3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Too.. many.. spoilers... must resist urge.. why must I resist? I don't even know why anymore! Mitchman makes me want to clickem T_T

I don't know what to think of Causticshipping fics, Aqua... can't really imagine... Guess I'll see when if I read it >.<

Welcome Himawarii~ always good with new members (if they're loyal and obey) -shot- Chosenshipping... I don't know what to think of that either anymore :/ is there any nice Chosenship-moments in FR/LG? Can't remember ._.'

I never thought Yellow was a boy for some reason. I think I "clicked spoilers" before I read that part -shoots herself to prevent from doing the same nao-

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    It's just kind of cute and slightly heartwarming. Nothing icky, I promise. o////o

Years
    Himawarii said:

Hai~ Yush, we shall call you Hima. :D

Don't worry, thanks to VIZ, Masa thought Yellow was a guy for like five months after she read "The Best of Yellow". >_> You can imagine my surprise when I found out about SpecialShipping. o___O

Pikataro said:

Spoiler:

I didn't change your list. It was someone else, I think. o___o;

Spoiler:

The Fable said:
    I never thought Yellow was a boy for some reason. I think I "clicked spoilers" before I read that part -shoots herself to prevent from doing the same nao-
    I know what you mean. ;_; I learned that Sakaki was Silver's father months before I even knew about MangaFox. x__x It's Bulbapedia's fault.

Aqua/Sunny, I'm sorta creeped out by human/Pokemon pairings, but I'm gonna read your fic anyway. I haven't really read a human/Pokemon fic--especially a PokeSpe one--so it'll be interesting. 8D

EDIT: Stalker! 8O -poke-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's just kind of cute and slightly heartwarming. Nothing icky, I promise. o////o
    xD I believe you.

For something weird, I dreamed of pokéspe last night. I think there was Ruby and probably Silver and Bill... Ruby was doing something to me. That sounded weird. I mean, he was fighting me or hunting me or something. And Bill was... scared? Or just annoyed? And Silver was somewhere in the background. I'm pretty sure they were the ones. Hunh. It wasn't even a funny dream ;_; And why Silver? I'm not a Silver fangurl >.<... am I?

Have you ever had a dream about Pokémon Special? xD lulz dumb topic?

ED:
    I know what you mean. ;_; I learned that Sakaki was Silver's father months before I even knew about MangaFox. x__x It's Bulbapedia's fault.
    I learned that in advance too! Stupid web with easy-to-obtain info. XD
    You used Sakaki instead of Giovanni, cool :3 I think the japanese names sound better, for some psychological reason. Wataru, Mikuri to Daigo ftw ^^

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    The first issue of PokeSpecial I ever read was the one where Blue reveals that Yellow's a girl, so I wasn't as mind blown as other people were. Funny, when I first read Yellow Caballero(The ViZ name for the Yellow arc), I thought that PokeSpecial was the Pokemon series based in the Wild West.(because of Yellow's funky hat)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    They did say her character design was based on a cowboy. xD My mom doesn't see it. I do, kinda, but not like bang bang, Hi-ho-Silver away kind of cowboy.

Actually, that's be funny. xD

What would the PokeSpecial cast be lik ein the wild wild west? :D Y'all.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What would the PokeSpecial cast be lik ein the wild wild west?Y'all.

Pearl would be the town sheriff, With Dia as his Deputy.

Ruby would be the owner of the local Saloon.

And Amarillo Del Bosque Verde would be the wanderer with a mysterious past who's come to town to take care of bandits.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Ahh,thanks guys [: & I like that nickname,Hima<3
    I don't believe there were any Chosenshippy in FR/LG ;-; Except where Silver gives Blue her new gear [? o think it was FR/LG,but than again it might've been a diffrent story .-. blah,bad memory]

and lolz on the Yellow topic xD

Hmm , "Have you ever had a dream about Pokémon Special?"
    Surprisingly not lately with my new Falkner fangirlyism D; However I'd had plenty in the past xD
    Most of them,I won't even go into detail xDD; But there was once a dream I had that made me believe for a few yeaars that I was ornithophobiac DDx of course it's not true,hah.

EDIT:
    What would the PokeSpecial cast be lik ein the wild wild west?Y'all.
    Don't they have like those little cantina girls or something xD; Blue would fit that role almost nicely,imo.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Waugh, I feel like such a nit for wandering away from PC again. ;_; I finally find a club I'm interested in and then I get so wrapped up in other things that I don't log in for ages? Boo me.

Anyway -- I'm going to make an earnest effort to stay active!

What would the PokeSpecial cast be like in the wild wild west?

Red: Hm...probably a classic cowboy, working on a ranch or something, taking time off to save the town or something.
    Green: The sheriff. |D
    Blue: Bartender? She'd probably be a pretty slick gal in a saloon.
    Yellow: A cowgirl; that's what she's modeled after, after all.
    Gold: Not sure of exactly role, but of course I can see him playing pool.
    Silver: I want to say "banker" and I have no idea why.
    Crystal: Rancher -- running the biggest and most eclectic ranch around.
    Ruby: Not sure. A tailor?
    Sapphire: Maybe a ranch-hand or perhaps another bar-girl? I dunno.
    Emerald: I have no bloody idea.
    Diamond: Part of a saloon comedy group with Pearl.
    Pearl: Part of a saloon comedy group with Diamon.
    Berlitz: A lady, of course! She'd probably be the daughter of the mayor or a prominent jeweler or something along those lines.

---

I did end up drawing some of those sports/Olympics-based pictures of the PokeSupe gang, but now I need to go track them back down. Piffle.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I seriously need to get working on my Yellow list, but I'm too lazy to add the updates >.>

What would the PokeSpecial cast be like in the wild wild west?

Red: Sheriff. Definitely.
    Green: Scientist.
    Blue: Bartender XD
    Yellow: Sheriff's Assistant ^^

Gold: Blue's most valuable customer XD
    Silver: The Villain, probably >.>
    Crys: The animal herder.

Ruby: Tailor, or owner of the "spa of the wild, wild west" XD
    Sapphire: She'd just live in the desert >.>
    Emerald: Green's assistant trying to find a cure for his shortness

Dia: Restaurant owner
    Pearl: Executioner XD
    Platina: Banker

Years
    The Fable said:
    ED:
    I learned that in advance too! Stupid web with easy-to-obtain info. XD
    You used Sakaki instead of Giovanni, cool :3 I think the japanese names sound better, for some psychological reason. Wataru, Mikuri to Daigo ftw ^^
    Yes...the info is too dang easy to find. D8 -shakes fist at Bulbapedia-

Yup. 8D Some of the Japanese names sound better to me, I guess. xD I personally think Mitsuru sounds cuter than Wally. o3o And Misaki sounds better than Bill, unless Bill has his hillbilly accent. xD

What would the PokeSpecial cast be like in the wild wild west? Y'all.
    Wao. :D This is an entertaining topic.

I can see Platina running some huge luxurious Ponyta ranch. xD And I agree with Fox, Ruby would definitely be a tailor. And Silver would be the mysterious Miltank herder who occasionally wanders into town. Kinda like Vaughn from Island of Happiness. 8D -drools-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back