• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    100 Reasons why gold is HAWT pawnage!
    1. Too funny!
    2. His interest in the ladies(who's this sexy lady XD)
    3. Omg breeding powers
    4. Pichu is the coolest thing he ever breeded
    5. Card playing togepi
    6. Teh goggles <3
    7. I love his hair
    8. Raikou rider!
    9. HE USES A POOL CUE HOW COOL IS THAT.
    10. His hair is awesome, it sticks up without gel.
    11. He's hardcore, shorts and bare hands, even Red had to get gloves and wear long pants.
    12. He's the best at nicknames, he calls Ruby a "Metro kid" and Sapphire "Tarzan girl".
    13. He's good to pair with everyone! (preciousmetal, poli, mangaquest, with Blue, with Yellow, with all the girls!)
    14. HE HAD MOST AWESOME PERFORMANCE IN VOLUME 29.
    15. Typhlosion is one of the most bada$$ starters ever.
    16. He is so incredibly athletic. <3
    17. He has a tough and rude exterior but a heart of GOLD.

OOOO____OOOO;; I love Gold. I love Gold.

18. He's like, 11 and he's playing in game corners XD
    19. He's GOOD at it too, he's good with his pool cue in other situations as well!
    20. ... he may cheat, but his Aipom was sooo cute when it was revealed as a billiard ball :3
    21. His Togepi got the same personality, gaming! Only even more badaas than Gold ^^
    22. Pichu has the same nice bangs like Gold has :3
    23. Gold just drags off with Red in the middle of Love Triangle Trouble XD
    24. Gold wants to be like Red! -naawww!-
    25. He almost forced Oak to give him a pokédex, he intensively convinced him to it XD
    26. He mistook Bugsy for a "cute gal" XDDD
    27. HE LOOKS GOOD 8D
    28. He's darn stubborn, and kept following Silver because he wanted to share Silver's burden! -naaaaaaaaaawwsound-
    29. He gives hints of PreciousMetal, doesn't he? Cool XD
    30. Crys cried when he came back alive from the time travel in the end of G/S/C arc! (I'm pretty sure she did) :333
    31. SILVER WAS ABOUT TO CRY IN THE SAME CHAPTER WHEN HE THOUGHT GOLD WAS GONE -8D-
    32. The chapter when he gets a letter telling about the pokedex holder's titles and can't find his own title is HEARTBREAKING ;_;_;_;

I can go on for days... Gold <3
    Soon I'm gonna fangurl about Ruby too. Mitchman's right, he's actually awesome.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OOOO____OOOO;; I love Gold. I love Gold.

18. He's like, 11 and he's playing in game corners XD
    19. He's GOOD at it too, he's good with his pool cue in other situations as well!
    20. ... he may cheat, but his Aipom was sooo cute when it was revealed as a billiard ball :3
    21. His Togepi got the same personality, gaming! Only even more badaas than Gold ^^
    22. Pichu has the same nice bangs like Gold has :3
    23. Gold just drags off with Red in the middle of Love Triangle Trouble XD
    24. Gold wants to be like Red! -naawww!-
    25. He almost forced Oak to give him a pokédex, he intensively convinced him to it XD
    26. He mistook Bugsy for a "cute gal" XDDD
    27. HE LOOKS GOOD 8D
    28. He's darn stubborn, and kept following Silver because he wanted to share Silver's burden! -naaaaaaaaaawwsound-
    29. He gives hints of PreciousMetal, doesn't he? Cool XD
    30. Crys cried when he came back alive from the time travel in the end of G/S/C arc! (I'm pretty sure she did) :333
    31. SILVER WAS ABOUT TO CRY IN THE SAME CHAPTER WHEN HE THOUGHT GOLD WAS GONE -8D-
    32. The chapter when he gets a letter telling about the pokedex holder's titles and can't find his own title is HEARTBREAKING ;_;_;_;

I can go on for days... Gold <3
    Soon I'm gonna fangurl about Ruby too. Mitchman's right, he's actually awesome.
    Yeah XD Emphasis on the "actually", as this is coming from the girl who thought him to be "gay" and "pathetic" before actually reading the R/S arc XD

Ah, it keeps the balance if you go on fangirling about Gold, 'cause then it means I'm probably the only one (dunno about Dai) fangirling about Ruby *squee*

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Your forgetting that i also see him as the androgynous one. Anyway i cant wait for the translation of 29. By then ill be done with 28(i hope)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah XD Emphasis on the "actually", as this is coming from the girl who thought him to be "gay" and "pathetic" before actually reading the R/S arc XD

Ah, it keeps the balance if you go on fangirling about Gold, 'cause then it means I'm probably the only one (dunno about Dai) fangirling about Ruby *squee*
    Oh you're far from the only one fangurling about Ruby -evil smile-
    Baa likes him a little too, no?
    I'm a bit busy fangirling about Eusine, Bill and Falkner and even more gaiz at the same time x3

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm back with some scans! Not of the entire volume of course, but what I thought were the best bits ^^

Spoiler:

Okay, as always, do not quote these pictures all the time ><

(And don't ask for the entire volume, I don't want to hurt my book further ><)

Comments in BOLD.

I want the English versions...

Spoiler:

WAIT. EDIT.

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dudes how does emerald complete the trio when wally is certainly capable and qualified to that spot? I mean he has the dex and grovyle!

I know, I know, but Emerald brings us comic relief! Then again, Wally brings us sympathy for him, as well as Ralltsshipping =D

But they needed someone named "Emerald", and since Wally was already "Wally" in the game, they decided not to rename him.

Fine then, I'll KILL anyone else fangirling over Ruby >.> *gets out scythe w/ magical properties*

I'm only joking, geez DX

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I know, I know, but Emerald brings us comic relief! Then again, Wally brings us sympathy for him, as well as Ralltsshipping =D

But they needed someone named "Emerald", and since Wally was already "Wally" in the game, they decided not to rename him.

Fine then, I'll KILL anyone else fangirling over Ruby >.> *gets out scythe w/ magical properties*

I'm only joking, geez DX

*Hugs Ruby to tease Pika*

Anyways, I wish Wally would be recognized as a Dex Holder. Then the DH number would be at 14 instead of 13~

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    You know how PokeSpe has a habit of dragging in old minor characters. Wally will be back.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *Hugs Ruby to tease Pika*

Anyways, I wish Wally would be recognized as a Dex Holder. Then the DH number would be at 14 instead of 13~
    Saber x Ruby?........ 8D -imnotayaoifangurli'mnotayaoifangirlimnot...- XD

I'd prefer Wally over Emerald any day. I've heard something about a backstory for Emerald including Crys and the children thingy she used to work on.... but I don't know anything for shure and I don't want to know yet, so hush >.<

Wally even had a Treecko/Grovyle, right? I think they should have renamed him. They call Lucas Dia, don't they? I guess Platina in anime/game is called Dawn... but she's not, right? They COULD have renamed Wally. But they didn't :(

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah but technically he cant seeing as his dex goes to emerald. I found it a shame but what can we do. Oh and after bgoth lists are finished can i start a 100 ways the manga is better then the anime list? We should get sss(first poster abbriviations) to update the first post with the lists. Fable you know emeralds sceptile right? Well that IS Wally's grovyle if i remember correctly. He like almost shoved poor wally out of they. And emerald doesnt even have green hair!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You know how PokeSpe has a habit of dragging in old minor characters. Wally will be back.

Let us hope so XD Speaking of which, guess who my next list will be about? =D

Oh, and Saber, I dun mind guys hugging guys X_X Now if I were a guy and crazy about Sapphire and you did that to tease me, I'd mind ><'

But yes, Wally has some good Pokemon. And America even made a movie with the character housing his name XD *OK, OK, so that character was "WALL-E"; it's still pronounced the same*

PikaXSapphire... *notayurilovernotayurilovernotayuriloverbutilovebluexyellowanyways* Confessionsshipping much? *my pair name for GaleXSapphire*

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I got one. Mitchpsycflame shipping. One mitchman one hot spa and 2 gym leaders.. Flannery and sabrina. Who can guess what happens after? XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't wanna take a guess X_X

He'sMineshipping = Gale (or Pika)XRubyXSapphire. 'Course, guess who really is stuck in the middle? XD

RaltsLoveshipping = PikaXWally =D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah i forgot one reason why i wanted wally to be a dex holder. He has a flygon for christ sake! That just puts him on a whole other level.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Like I said, they gave him too much character build-up and too big a role to not bring him back. In...I dunno, the Platinum saga or something.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I decided to write this list on which fanclub member's personalities match PokeSpecial characters.

Red- Red King of course
    Green- Boulevard, Serious and kind of intimidating
    Blue- Masa
    Yellow- Netto Azure

Gold- well, Gold represents the perverted Fanboy/girlism than just one person
    Silver- Splatty. *Misses her*
    Crystal- Cyan

Ruby- Knight of Three
    Sapphire- Sunnybeam
    (Skipping Emerald)

Dia- Lazy and loves food? Me.
    Pearl- Mitchman
    Platina- Snoaz

Lance- Daigo
    Cynthia-Pikataro

Hope you guys liked that.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I'm Sapphire? How did that happen? o.O

...-goes to find leaf clothes-

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Im pearl? Im sorry but im more like dia and gold. Both lazy and food mongerer i also am a bit on the perverted side. *drools at flannery in the hot spa*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back