• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cynthia/Shirona? No, no Jocastashipping ><' Then again, I have a pwnsome Milotic... *eat your heart out, Ruby >=D* And a pwnsome Togekiss. And Spiritomb. And Garchomp *trades it for a Tyranitar* And Roserade *trades it for Swampert* And Lucario *trades it for a Glaceon*

Edit: Watching the video now. They started off with Ruby and Yellow *squee* Those two really would work well together ^^

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    xD I saw that video and added it to the PokeSpecial Awesomes playlist.

... D: Crystal? I'm that serious am I?

Least I can go catch any pokemon I want, right? xD;

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Comments in BOLD.

I want the English versions...

Spoiler:

WAIT. EDIT.

Spoiler:

Comments in bold as usual

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Kekeke XD

Hmm, overall I'd say I'm a cross between Yellow and Sapphire. I'm rebellious; I like to do things my own way, and my knowledge of certain areas are quite vast. On the other hand, I love most animals, and I try to be gentle around them. Plus, I'm pretty quiet and shy irl ^^

But yeah... Cynthia is interested in history and whatnot, and she's the only femme champion... And she could probably pwn Mimi with her own Milotic in a Beauty contest... -shot-

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comments in bold, obviously~

EDIT: Oh yeah - I'm most like Yellow, definitely. Shy and modest nature, bursts of cheerful excitement, and when I get mad my personality does a total 180.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Sun your scary anyways i'm more like a fusion with Red and Dia with the pervert side of Gold really strange right? i like to battle help my frineds and i'm very friendly but i'm lazy and like to eat a lot strange i'm not fat and i'm to my friend the say i'm a pervert i don't know

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    I don't really match any of them the closest I can get to a match is Pearl because irl my friends say I need anger management

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I noticed that in the video there was a little bit of hostility between Blue and Yellow.... It's still nice to see everyone animated though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah. And Ruby was kinda chubby, but then again, so were the other three doll Hoenn characters, so... XD

By the way, how'd you figure I'd be like Cynthia? Just wondering.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Haha, those are good answers XD Sheriff Green ftw~! <3 I would like to get arrested by him Sapphy's definitely a ranch girl XD I'd like to see a pic of this. All Pokespe characters in the Wild Wild West ^_^

Welcome back btw :D I'll call you Fox. Do you have a favourite shipping or character?

Thank you, on both accounts! I'm happy to be back. <3

I could try to sketch something rough out. It might be a bit until I get them up here (boo time constraints), but still, it sounds fun. Also -- what should I call you, Snoaz? Your full username, Sno, or something else?

Well, I like the entire series overall, so it's really hard to pick a single favourite character. They've all got a lot I like about them. I think I'm a little more partial to Blue, but I really do love them all. As for shipping, I have a fair amount of them, but I try not to be pushy or make them my main focus…I do think they're adorable, though.

Hidden list to save space. =)
    Spoiler:

How about you, what are some of your favourite pairings?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aw, well, hope you're feeling better, Ru-kun~

I guess we could do something similar to the thing Saber did with figuring out which character's personality best fits which user on here X_x Idk.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm back with some scans! Not of the entire volume of course, but what I thought were the best bits ^^

Okay, as always, do not quote these pictures all the time ><

(And don't ask for the entire volume, I don't want to hurt my book further ><)

8D I love you so much, Dai~! <3 Thanks so much! <3 <3 <3

Spoiler:

Oh you're far from the only one fangurling about Ruby -evil smile-
    Baa likes him a little too, no?
    I'm a bit busy fangirling about Eusine, Bill and Falkner and even more gaiz at the same time x3

O_____________________________________________o

Wha....what?

Baa likes him a little too, no?

Baa likes Ruby a little? A LITTLE?! D8 NUH-UH! No way. Ruby's my favorite PokeSpe guy, second favorite Pokemon character overall! He's beaten out only by Jun! I have SEVEN HUNDRED FANARTS of the guy saved on my computer (not counting the 700 Franticshipping ones)! I love the R/S arc because of him, and I plan on buying the R/S arc and Volume 28 in the near future because of him!

Baa does not LIKE Ruby. Baa ADORESLIKEOMGLOVELOVELOVES Ruby. 8D The only reason I don't fangirl cling to him is because I love Franticshipping too much! If Sapphy wasn't there, I'd be all over Ruby like mold on a wet piece of bread. 8D Besides...Silver's much more fun to fangirl-cling to. >3

Baa would be Gold. 8D Yay for pervy-ness!

Welcome back, Foxy! I haven't seen you in a while. :3

There is no topic right now, and I'm too lazy to make one. XD But instead, I'll bring some fanart!

XD I love this comic, especially this picture right hurr. 8D

Green can haz fluffy hat? :3

Since Gold was so epic in 29, here's a Gold fanart for you~!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm back with some scans! Not of the entire volume of course, but what I thought were the best bits ^^

Aaaaaaaaaaah! I just saw these! I'm so happy!

Which member of the club represents each Character the best?
    Red-Um...?
    Green-Mitchman is
    Blue-Saber
    Yellow-Masa
    Gold-Someone might get offended
    Silver-Red KingLol! Faf! Rofl! *Laughs evily*
    Crys-Snoaz
    Ruby-Pikataro
    Sapphire-Sunny
    Emerald-?
    Dia-Me
    Pearl-Dai
    Platina-?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Somebody tell Pika why she didn't see this ><'

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

That fanart of Gold is the one I like the most.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Aaaaaaaaaaah! I just saw these! I'm so happy!

Which member of the club represents each Character the best?
    Red-Um...?
    Green-Mitchman is
    Blue-Saber
    Yellow-Masa
    Gold-Someone might get offended
    Silver-Red KingLol! Faf! Rofl! *Laughs evily*
    Crys-Snoaz
    Ruby-Pikataro
    Sapphire-Sunny
    Emerald-?
    Dia-Me
    Pearl-Dai
    Platina-?

Hmm? I'm Blue? Please explain, I'm curious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back