• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    ><
    So difficult to choose...

You know what? Granted is my OTP.

Anywho...
    GRANTED HATERS BEWARE!
    v Granted One-Shot Below v

Also, it's from Lance's POV
    And, mild romance warning. I suppose.
    ---
    Spoiler:

Yea, it's kinda short xD

Ah~ It's adorable~

I'm a Granted Fan too~

......dengit. I need to write something too.

Years
    Write a short script featuring your OTP (One True Pairing), or any pairing you support.

My OTP? SPECIALSHIPPING!!! <3333333333333 FOREVER!!!!
    Cuz I love both Red and Yellow so much and I ABSOLUTLY LOVE seeing them together.
    Actually, I loved Oldrivalshipping before Special, but fell in love with it a soon as I saw the first moment. Now Oldrivalshipping is my second, but I'm pretty far away from it when it's compared to my love for SpecialShipping. (Sorry if I offend any Oldrivalshippers by saying that, I'm not saying OldRival is bad or anything like that, I just like SpecialShipping more)

So a script, eh? What do you mean? Like a confession or a moment? Oh, I can't do that, I'm afraid. I won't even post my fanfics anywhere public. I absolutly stink at writing fanfics and scipts. (specially shippy ones, my Fluff is really mushy xD)

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    -crawls in-

DDDDD8

Hi.

Um.

School is eating my life?

And funny that you should mention ROM hacks, I'm now leading a hack project. A PokeSpe hack couldn't be that hard, I think I'll take a stab at it...it wouldn't require much effort, mostly just sprite tweaking and lots of scripting...a playable version isn't entirely plausible, but I could make a video out of it, "PokeSpecial RGB in Game Form".

...Huh.

Oh, nice topic. 8DDDDDDDD

Write a short script featuring your OTP (One True Pairing), or any pairing you support.

Let's see.....my OTP...muhehehe.

Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hey ya'll I havn't been on in a couple of days well at least I just havn't felt like posting.

I'm going to have to think about this. I will be using franticshipping I just need to think about what to write.

Years
    -crawls in-

DDDDD8

Hi.

Um.

And funny that you should mention ROM hacks, I'm now leading a hack project. A PokeSpe hack couldn't be that hard, I think I'll take a stab at it...it wouldn't require much effort, mostly just sprite tweaking and lots of scripting...a playable version isn't entirely plausible, but I could make a video out of it, "PokeSpecial RGB in Game Form".

...Huh.

Spoiler:

Lol, I think that was pretty funny. Are you a PreciousMetalShipper? If yes then...Yay!
    And yes, Yellow is cute. xD

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    ...I am a PreciousMetalshipper, but it's not my OTP...xD ShiruGo is briefly nodded at in that script, but the REAL pairing is elsewhere. Like at the end. Subtlely.

I am a sick and twisted shipper. 8D

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    If two characters were forced to fight (say which ones), what would be the song that plays?
    Green vs. Blue:

Give me all your love(The World Ends With You Soundtrack): The song is so fitting to their relationship, And I can imagine Blue singing the lyrics to him as a tease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy_fyWpEoc8

Years
    @Saber: Green VS Blue would be a really interesting battle~ If Green lost to Blue, he would never hear the end of it. XD ...Although that doesn't seem very likely.

Sublime, your Granted story was really good. :'D I actually haven't seen any Lance x Yellow fics before. O.o Which isn't fair, because it's a cute ship. :< Just like there needs to be Courtney x Ruby fics. >_>

Lawl. I liek your script, Sunnybeam. XD So
    CausticShipping is your OTP?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    -crawls in-

DDDDD8

Hi.

Um.

...Huh.

Spoiler:

-nosebleeds-
    I liked this fic~ >3

@ Masa: I found one GrantedShipping fic once, but it's................lemony. O.o

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Lawl. I liek your script, Sunnybeam. XD So CausticShipping is your OTP?

Thank you, and HECKS YAH. 8DDDDD Spread the interspecies LOVE!

-nosebleeds-
    I liked this fic~ >3

Thanks. ^_^

Oh, I almost forgot to mention...I have a half-completed Deoxys character study that...and I was not intending this at all, really I wasn't...is swiftly turning into a Deoxys/Red.

...o__O?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Sucks to not be here for two straight days. :(

Sunnybeam, the ending for your OTP script was full of win. Nice job.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Yay! Were back!

Yesterday I ordered volumes 16-19 off of ebay. I should get them within two weeks.

Topic Tyme!

What would the Pokesupe cast do when they're bored?

Years
    Aaaannnnddd.....We are back on the Pokemon Special Childrens show! XD

Eh, the 'Dex Holders go to other forums perhaps? =P

Oh BMGf was nice...Also another Shiny Metal OTP? *shot* Very funny though. XP

See ya later...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hey, can i join? xD I really love this manga *-* And well, i read all the pags (Well, only 100 xD) this club it's very funny and interesting ^^

I hope you accept me!

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh. I looove it~ <3
    I love those two so much. xD
    Really nice job. C:

Years
    Hiya!

Hey, can i join? xD I really love this manga *-* And well, i read all the pags (Well, only 100 xD) this club it's very funny and interesting ^^

I hope you accept me!

Another new member?

Well Welcome to the Kwazy and hyperactive PokeSupe Fanclub

Things have been slow for 3 months now though....

Hope you'll have fun. ^_^

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

I hope you accept me!

You read 100 pages?! O_O
    Very dedicated, eh?

Sure you'll be allowed to join!

Just pass initiation. Which involves cosplay and shippy activities.
    Hah, joking xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back