• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Stupid 'unscheduled server update'~ D< Masa couldn't access the club for two whole days, although it looks like no one else could either. -chews on PokeCommunity's server-

chamo-chan said:
    @ Masa: I found one GrantedShipping fic once, but it's................lemony. O.o
    O___o That's...just odd. Really odd. -hides under rock-

Gah, Deoxys/Red? O.O I seriously never thought about that. To be honest, interspecies shippings tend to scare the living daylights out of Masa. ^^; But that's just what I think.~

Hiya, Yojevita~ As long as you've PMed Valentine, then you're definitely welcome here~ :3 And you already know a lot about some of us if you've read 100 pages of the club. Wao. XD;

What would the Pokesupe cast do when they're bored?

Red: Play his FireRed version. :O
    Green: I actually have no idea. O_o
    Blue: Steal someone's wallet I dunno. D:
    Yellow: Draw. :3

Gold: He'd hang around a place where he can hit on Silver girls.
    Silver: Write poetry.
    Crys: Research stuff. Because she finds research fun. >__o

I'd answer more if I wasn't out of ideas. XD; When I'm hungry my mind sorta goes blank. >_>

Last edited:

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    *Yojevita*, I love your avatar. It's pretty. C:
    Welcome~
    Red: I also think he'd play FireRed. Or watch the anime and be like "Wow, I totally want to be a pokemon master~ 8U"
    Blue: Shopping. I bet she's like some of my friends and spends almost the whole day shopping
    Bill: attempting to flirt with Daisy typical computer nerd stuff.
    Gold: Gambling~

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Read "Human: Special (Adventures)"?

Yea, I couldn't think of anything xD So I made a bad joke.

Pearl: Hey, a new chapter in human special was uploaded!

Platina: Oooh, already? I've been waiting for a new one. And it looks like .Sublime made a joke! This is so much better than the Anime...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Pearl: Hey, a new chapter in human special was uploaded!

Platina: Oooh, already? I've been waiting for a new one. And it looks like .Sublime made a joke! This is so much better than the Anime...

Oh man, now I'm compelled to come up with ship names for everyone who has a pair in the fanclub.

Better name too: Pokemon: Special (Fanclub Adventures)

Yea..

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    To *Yojevita*: Welcome and you don't have to ask as nobody updates the member list! (Although, I'd be happy to organise it...)

Anyway, back onto the topic (Please copy mine as I fixed all bugs in it)

What would the Pokespe cast do once they're bored?

Red: Fight Green
    Green: Study
    Blue: Steal useless items and sell it on iBay!
    Yellow: Draw Chuchu
    Gold: Attract girls
    Silver: Think ways to get Blue to love him *shot*
    Crystal: Catch pokemon
    Ruby: Make clothes
    Sapphire: Run around in her camouflage suit! *shot continuously*
    Emerald: Torture himself to be taller (obviously... -_-)
    Dia: All-you-can-eat-you-fat-lard Contest!
    Pearl: Stand-up Comedy
    Platina: Read the remaining books in library.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Hmm, I think I'll provide one-shot topics while we wait for conformation on the contest.

Write a one-shot involving all of the Pokesupe cast set on Valentines day :D

Pretty much a shippers delight. xD
    I'll write mine later.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Write a short script featuring your OTP (One True Pairing), or any pairing you support.

Let's see.....my OTP...muhehehe.

Spoiler:

-chokes-

That was pretty epic. xDDDDD Causticshipping ... -snorts-

Welcome, Yojevita~ :D Go nuts.

Red: Play video games
    Green: Listen to music or something
    Blue: Shop. Mhm-hmh.
    Yellow: Sketch Red
    Gold: Gamble. With Togetaro~ >D And drag Silver along.
    Silver: Go unwillingly with Gold.
    Crystal: Read
    Ruby: Knit
    Sapphire: Annoy Ruby
    Emerald: Invent stuff to make him taller.
    Dia: Eat.
    Pearl: Practice his Manzai routine.
    Platina: Read. Whoo~

I wish I could. :( But I absolutely phail at writing shipping.

Years
    @ Masa: I found one GrantedShipping fic once, but it's................lemony. O.o

...I...*smacks self on face*
    ....sounds pleasant....*twitch*

Lol, I'm gonna try to forget about that.

Dunno...besides Yellow drawing and Gold...who knows what he does in his free time? *shot* (Aheh, just joking xD)

Can't do it. -stinks at writing shippy fanfics-

*is shot* Sorry, I have no creativity today......

By the way, welcome to the group, Yojevita, love your avatar. Whoo! FranticShippy~~

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    DDDDD8 Oh god I don't know anybody. Except Chamo and King and the two Rubys and Seraph and Masa and Soluna and kindasorta RukarioX...

...Okay, maybe I know a few people. But I disappear for a couple of weeks and there are new people everywhere when I come back...

(Sunny's thought process: New people. New people don't know me. New people aren't accustomed to my shipping preferences. My shipping preferences are liable to scar the uninitiated.)

8D -turns to Sublime and Ookami and Bubbles and Yojevita- HI FRIEND!! 8DDD

xDDDDDDDDD

Gah, Deoxys/Red? O.O I seriously never thought about that. To be honest, interspecies shippings tend to scare the living daylights out of Masa. ^^; But that's just what I think.~

There is a bit of a squick factor, I'll give you that, but I've gotten over any initial "WTF". I spent my absence on one of the strangest forums you'll ever hear of. Most of the members were into VERY strange pairings...

And Deoxys/Red in a really noncon way. Not love exactly, but...like...creepy stalker obsession? Deoxys is drawn to his "original" for reasons he doesn't understand, is attracted to his own blood...it's creepy, but started to scream shipping once I read it over.

Spoiler:

Hey, I read that one! 8D

...Stop looking at me like that. D8

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    DDDDD8 Oh god I don't know anybody. Except Chamo and King and the two Rubys and Seraph and Masa and Soluna and kindasorta RukarioX...

...Okay, maybe I know a few people. But I disappear for a couple of weeks and there are new people everywhere when I come back...

What, so now you want to know my evil side better?

*holds out Clone Ball*

Like it? I hae captured numerous pokemon with it, including Silver's Gyarados!!! *emits purple energy out of his body while right arm is glowing with odd marks*

Also, I won't try writing the OTP as I suck at shippy fics. Or, I tried one and want to know how I did it. Really, it's quite obvious, yet the protagonist just tends to ignore it. :roll:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Yayyy ^^ Thanks for the greetings! I'll be an active member (I guess x3)

About my avatar, thanks xP i really support some couples from the manga, like specialshipping, mangaquestshipping, mangapokeshipping...

And the topic, uhm, i'm from Venezuela and i don't write very well in english language (Ironically, i can understand it very well xD) But i really love write fics, specially franticshipping *¬*

Bye ^^

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What, bye already? You just got here and it's your 2nd post!

The irony of... *cough* ... and... *cough* *cough*...
    Yeah, that's mainly it.

Years
    Sunnybeam said:
    And Deoxys/Red in a really noncon way. Not love exactly, but...like...creepy stalker obsession? Deoxys is drawn to his "original" for reasons he doesn't understand, is attracted to his own blood...it's creepy, but started to scream shipping once I read it over.
    Creepy stalker obsession? XD Yup, sounds like Deoxys. Poor Red. That's all I can say. D:

Ahahaha, wish I could~

@Sublime and Saber: XDDD Lawl, Pokemon Special Fanclub Adventures. Epic win~ Of COURSE we're better than the anime! D8 Geez, I wonder what our anime coutnerparts would be like. -shudder-

Anyways. I'm gonna continue answering the topic nao. ^^;

Ruby: Sew. :O Or something.
    Sapphire: Sneak up on Ruby with a water balloon. >D
    Emerald: Offer to assist Crys. :D

Dia: Cook, of course.
    Pearl: Attempt to smack the boredom -shot for immense lameness-
    Platina: Read?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

(Sunny's thought process: New people. New people don't know me. New people aren't accustomed to my shipping preferences. My shipping preferences are liable to scar the uninitiated.)

You don't remember me?
    ;_;

Previous Usernames- ArmyGuy0628

Anyway, guess I should answer the topic for realz
    What would the Pokesupe cast do once they're bored?
    Red: Train his Pokemon
    Green: Contemplate the meaning of life
    Blue: Contemplate the meaning of love?
    Yellow: stare at Red Draw :3

Gold: Flirt. Duh xD
    Silver: Write poetry?
    Crys: Um...

Ruby: Stare at himself in a mirror
    Sapphire: Re-enact Tarzan
    Emerald: GROW! GROW!

Dia: Eat
    Pearl: Beat...Dia
    Platina: Read?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Alright, let's do this xD

Blue: Uhm, she could read some magazines...

Sapphire: Climb trees? xD

Ruby: Make some costumes.
    Green and Red: They could train with his pokemon.
    Platina: Uhm, shopping?

Diamond: Eat xD

I don't know about the others... @-@

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Who here is named Mizu? I want to tell him/her something. Yes, I have read some of the arc from Serebii as I can't translate or understand clear Japanese.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    You don't remember me?
    ;_;

Previous Usernames- ArmyGuy0628

O___O

ZOMG ARMY!!

Aagh, I'm so sorry...you had changed your theme, username, everything, and I never really got a gauge on your posting style like I did with Baa and Masa...

-epic amounts of headdesk-

That was stupid of me...sorry. DDDx

Well, if it's just a boring day of boringness and nothing is happening, Red would try to organize some sort of battle tournament thing. Gold and Crystal show up first, the latter having spent the entire day keeping the former from doing things that would get him arrested. Yellow and Green arrive soon after from Viridian, and Blue and Silver join the party last (Silver's swift escape attempt upon seeing Gold was handily stopped by Blue's Wigglytuff.) While Red and Green nearly come to blows over how the tournament should be organized, and Yellow does her best to calm the two down, Gold seems to be taking an entirely inappropriate interest in Blue, and Silver is about ready to pummel him if he crosses the line. Crystal is paying more attention to Green's books on proper Pokemon training than should be humanly possible. Blue deftly pockets some of Green's money; she really wants that one skirt she saw, and he owes her a Mew's-mass present anyway. Silver notices this, but wouldn't dream of calling her on it. Gold steps in the wrong direction and is punched.

Meanwhile, in Hoenn, Ruby is back to his reserve pastime of "trying to get Sapphire to wear a dress", and Sapphire to "beating the living Mew out of Ruby for even suggesting it". Emerald doesn't have a reserve pastime, but is finding "watching the one-sided fight and egging on the participants" to be a delightfully entertaining activity.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention. I've taken an interest in Fullmetal Alchemist lately, and my friends and I are entertained by the notion of Emerald and Ed meeting in a crack crossover.

ZOMG IT'S THE COALITION OF ANGRY BLOND MIDGETS.

8D

-shot ded by both-

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    O___O

ZOMG ARMY!!

Aagh, I'm so sorry...you had changed your theme, username, everything, and I never really got a gauge on your posting style like I did with Baa and Masa...

-epic amounts of headdesk-

That was stupid of me...sorry. DDDx

Well, if it's just a boring day of boringness and nothing is happening, Red would try to organize some sort of battle tournament thing. Gold and Crystal show up first, the latter having spent the entire day keeping the former from doing things that would get him arrested. Yellow and Green arrive soon after from Viridian, and Blue and Silver join the party last (Silver's swift escape attempt upon seeing Gold was handily stopped by Blue's Wigglytuff.) While Red and Green nearly come to blows over how the tournament should be organized, and Yellow does her best to calm the two down, Gold seems to be taking an entirely inappropriate interest in Blue, and Silver is about ready to pummel him if he crosses the line. Crystal is paying more attention to Green's books on proper Pokemon training than should be humanly possible. Blue deftly pockets some of Green's money; she really wants that one skirt she saw, and he owes her a Mew's-mass present anyway. Silver notices this, but wouldn't dream of calling her on it. Gold steps in the wrong direction and is punched.

Meanwhile, in Hoenn, Ruby is back to his reserve pastime of "trying to get Sapphire to wear a dress", and Sapphire to "beating the living Mew out of Ruby for even suggesting it". Emerald doesn't have a reserve pastime, but is finding "watching the one-sided fight and egging on the participants" to be a delightfully entertaining activity.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention. I've taken an interest in Fullmetal Alchemist lately, and my friends and I are entertained by the notion of Emerald and Ed meeting in a crack crossover.

ZOMG IT'S THE COALITION OF ANGRY BLOND MIDGETS.

8D

-shot ded by both-

Heh, It's fine ^^
    Most people wouldn't recognize me now. My posting style kind of changed too.

Anyway, that was a pretty epic description. You should definitely get into writing, if you're not already. (b'-')b

I would love to read some fics by you ^^

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I love to write, I just rarely have the time to finish a fic. Plus, I kinda really suck at fully developing characters that aren't my own, so I mostly write noncon OT stuff, in gameverse/genverse. I might do a few mangaverse minor character studies, starting with Deoxys...it's a pretty surreal piece so far. xD Writing from the point of view of a space virus with an identity crisi, you kinda have to be surreal...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Hey, can i join? xD I really love this manga *-* And well, i read all the pags (Well, only 100 xD) this club it's very funny and interesting ^^

I hope you accept me!

Woah, you sure are devoted.
    N-E-ways, welcome~
    O___o That's...just odd. Really odd. -hides under rock-
    ^^;

I don't mind~ -pelted-

I'd answer more if I wasn't out of ideas. XD; When I'm hungry my mind sorta goes blank. >_>
    -gives Masa unlimited cookies-
    Sugar rush ftw.

...I...*smacks self on face*
    ....sounds pleasant....*twitch*

Lol, I'm gonna try to forget about that.
    Actually, that fic was the first lemon fic I've ever read......

along with another lemon fic, which was Frantic shippy.
    ....wtf is wrong with me? D:

:3 I am loved~
    Hi Aquabeam~

Spoiler:

Hey, I read that one! 8D
    ...Stop looking at me like that. D8

^.^ Cool, someone else read it too~ :D

I love to write, I just rarely have the time to finish a fic. Plus, I kinda really suck at fully developing characters that aren't my own, so I mostly write noncon OT stuff, in gameverse/genverse. I might do a few mangaverse minor character studies, starting with Deoxys...it's a pretty surreal piece so far. xD Writing from the point of view of a space virus with an identity crisi, you kinda have to be surreal...
    I want to read that fic when you're done, m'kay?

Red: Probably play with his pokemon cards.
    Green: read (why is he always reading? go do something less boring...)
    Blue: IDK.... Maybe watch tv.
    Yellow: I can imagine her planting a garden.
    Gold: Go bother Silver.
    Silver: Sleep. (ehehehe, he's sleeping~)
    Crystal: Probably take a nap after all her hard work at the lab.
    Ruby: Brush his pokemon 1000 times.
    Sapphire: Lay down in the grass and stare at clouds....(?)
    Emerald: He naps too.
    Diamond: Probably looks through recipes.
    Pearl: Works on new routines for the manzai acts.
    Platinum: read (oh yay, more reading.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back