• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    >_> <_< >_> I should really stop disappearing randomly, shouldn't I? ^^;; Soooooorry. I have no excuse excepted that I'm easily distracted/too lazy to type out posts. I should give you guys some fanart or something....but I'm laaaaaazy.

The real reason I came here is because I found the most pathetic video with Gold on NicoNico about Valentine's Day..... XD It had Chosenshipping though..... XD It's got a Lance version, too. XD

So, anything new going on in the PokeSpe world? 8D

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    *crawls out of bed*

Hey all!

>_> <_< >_> I should really stop disappearing randomly, shouldn't I? ^^;; Soooooorry. I have no excuse excepted that I'm easily distracted/too lazy to type out posts. I should give you guys some fanart or something....but I'm laaaaaazy.

Anything new...well the release date of volume 31 in Japan is ot....I think. aside from that I really don't know anything else. Anybody else know anyhing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    -crawls in-

Heey... appearing randomly is a hobby of ours.

Does anybody know how many volumes are out so far now? In English, that is. And have I gotten it right if I think that D/P/P volumes have already been made (and are being sold)? Aren't those supposed to have any connection with the Emerald saga? :(

-crawls into corner and waits for somebody to poke her-

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    Hey y'all!

I found this thread on Google looking for images and I've been reading it for a while. XD I've been a fan of Pokemon Special for about a year now, and I just got volumes 1-28 in the mail the day before yesterday. I'd love to join you in this club you've got going. ^^

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    @ chamo & Snoaz: Thanks~ ^^

The real reason I came here is because I found the most pathetic video with Gold on NicoNico about Valentine's Day..... XD It had Chosenshipping though..... XD It's got a Lance version, too. XD

Baa is back! :D

Anything new ... I don't know. Except what Ruby-Kun said (Volume 31 is coming out in Japan on March 27th.)

The Fable said:
    -crawls in-

Does anybody know how many volumes are out so far now? In English, that is. And have I gotten it right if I think that D/P/P volumes have already been made (and are being sold)? Aren't those supposed to have any connection with the Emerald saga? :(

-pokes- Welcome back~

I think Volumes 1 - 28 are out in English. Volumes 29 and 30 haven't been officially translated yet. And Volumes 30 & soon-to-be 31 are the D/P/P volumes, and are being sold in Japanese. As for the connection with the Emerald saga ... I have no idea. ._. I don't really follow the D/P/P arc as much as the other ones.

Chives Yo said:
    Hey y'all!

I found this thread on Google looking for images and I've been reading it for a while. XD I've been a fan of Pokemon Special for about a year now, and I just got volumes 1-28 in the mail the day before yesterday. I'd love to join you in this club you've got going. ^^

Welcome~ You have all 28 English volumes? :O I'm so jealous.

I love your username. xD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    -crawls in-

You guys need to show up more. :<

Oh, there are 28 Volumes of Pokespecial in English.
    And there are 30 (soon to be 31 ) Volumes in Japanese.

Hey y'all!

You found this on Google? O.O

that's a first.

(and you're lucky, I want those books. )
    Yes, you may join~

Just be sure to ask our co-owner, Imazdi.

EDIT: Dang, Lynnx beat me to telling you.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    For some reason, the username reminds me of something out of "Mao-chan", but only because the one girl Sylvie says "yo" often at the end of her sentences. But anyways, that's a first, finding this club on Google XD Then again, I found this site through Youtube since I wanted to download and play ShinyGold (along with the other 10000 users that have joined ><'), but that's besides the point.

But yeah. Welcome to the club :3 Be careful, some of our fangirls bite. But only if you go after their bishies :3

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Chives Yo said:
    Hey ya'll!
    Hello there :D

Chives Yo said:
    I found this thread on Google looking for images and I've been reading it for a while. XD
    I found PC while googling also! xD

Chives Yo said:
    I've been a fan of Pokemon Special for about a year now, and I just got volumes 1-28 in the mail the day before yesterday
    All 28? .....Jealously...Rising..
    xD

Chives Yo said:
    I'd love to join you in this club you've got going. ^^

No.
    Joking!
    Of course you can join! ^^
    I think you still have to clear it with Imzadi though, unless she already posted and I didn't notice. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    Welcome~ You have all 28 English volumes? :O I'm so jealous.
    XD Yeah, I'm reading Volume 21 now. Worth the $320(!).

But yeah. Welcome to the club :3 Be careful, some of our fangirls bite. But only if you go after their bishies :3
    0.o I've kind of noticed... but I'll definately keep that in mind.

I think you still have to clear it with Imzadi though, unless she already posted and I didn't notice. xD
    I contacted Sydian via PM like it said in the first post... is that ok?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Welcome to the club, Chives Yo!

O.o You wasted $320 for some volumes? They should have been a massive amount of $3.50- Then I'd buy it.

Years
    I just got volumes 1-28 in the mail the day before yesterday.
    Ah-ah-ah...luckeh..D< *is jealous*
    xD I'm just kiddin', lol, I'm not mad despite of that smiley. xD
    Aannyywaaayyss...Welcome to the club~~

What video games can you see each individual PokeSpecial character in?

Red - Uh...Pokemon Red! xD Lol, umm...some game like...Final Fantasy
    Green - Pokemon LeafGreen, duh! Uh....I'm drawin' a blank..Dx
    Blue - I'm gonna skip her...
    Yellow - lalalala...Harvest Moon...xD Sorry for stealing everyone elses' ideas, I just think that fits..

I'm gonna skip some...

Ruby - Some fashion game thingy...
    Sapphire - Tycoon Zoo Some outdoors game...

Guess that's it...D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *imagines Yellow in Harvest Moon, with Red as a potential marriage candidate* Oh, that would pwn XD And Yellow would make such a cute farmer <3 And plus, she wouldn't have to worry about anything relating to evolution unless she learns about crop hybrids XD Or get that thing that changes milk into cheese and butter.

Someone make fan game of it. NAO XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    *imagines Yellow in Harvest Moon, with Red as a potential marriage candidate* Oh, that would pwn XD And Yellow would make such a cute farmer <3 And plus, she wouldn't have to worry about anything relating to evolution unless she learns about crop hybrids XD Or get that thing that changes milk into cheese and butter.

Someone make fan game of it. NAO XD

Mini-scenario, xD. -shot-

Spoiler:

OokamiShipper said:
    Sapphire - Tycoon Zoo

-cracks up- xDDDDD If Sapphire played that game, she'd let all the animals loose in a heartbeat. "It's not right to keep animals in zoos ... BE FREE, LITTLE PIXELATED ANIMALS, BE FREE~!" :'DDDD

-shot again- I did have too much sugar today. o.o

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

Red- Pokemon
    Green- Some educational game
    Blue- Final Fantasy!
    Yellow- Harvest Moon
    Gold- Ao Game
    Silver- GTA
    Crystal- Same with Green
    Ruby- Educational Game
    Sapphire- Sims 3
    Emerald- Too busy torturing himself to choose
    Diamond- Sims 3
    Pearl- Stand-up Game
    Platina- "I don't like video games... books are so much better!" ~Platinum Berlitz

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Red-Isn't it obvious? DIGIMON! xD
    Green- BrainAge
    Blue- Assassins Creed xD
    Yellow- Nintendogs :3

Gold- The Playboy game (It IS real o.o)
    Silver- ...Super Mario Brothers :D
    Crys- BrainAge 2!

Ruby- The Sims
    Sapphire-Tarzan, the Game
    Emerald- Beautiful Katamari xDD

Dia- Cooking Mama
    Pearl- Animal Crossing?
    Platina- Any game with lots of reading :3

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Mini-scenario, xD. -shot-

Spoiler:
    xD I officially love you.

Bill: Some Doctor Who game. There has to be one. Wouldn't Bill make an awesome "Doctor"? And Daisy could be his female assistant! :'D .. -gets excited- I'm writing a fanfic, like, nao. >:O

Emerald: Croc. I can see it now. Please tell me you guys have heard of this computer game from the '90s. D:

Sapphire: Animal Crossing. She could live with animals~! :O

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yellow: Um, Red?

Red (as a merchant): Yeah?

Yellow: I-I-I... *begins crying*

Red: What? What's wrong, Yellow?

Yellow: You know how I *sniffle* bought two bags of seeds yesterday? And that both produced different vegetables?

Red: Yeah?

Yellow: And you know how I bought that weird two-headed plant thing?

Red: Yeah?

Yellow: Well, I was able to harvest crops from both of them, and... *sniffle*

Red: Yeah? Yeah? Come on, Yellow, what's wrong???

Yellow: That two-headed plant, he ate my crops an then produced a mix of them! Now my crops are gone forever!!!

Red: ... *headdesk* (or rather, headcart)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    O.o You wasted $320 for some volumes?
    I wouldn't say wasted...

Red: Any adventure game with a generic male hero.
    Blue: Wario Ware... I can't really say why...
    Yellow: I could see her in Animal Crossing... But Harvest Moon too...
    Gold: Phoenix Wright games... he has the hair for it. XD
    Crystal: Any game that involves capturing/taming/collecting monsters/animals/ect.
    Ruby: That Barbie Fashion Designer game.
    Sapphire: I played this game at an arcade where you're stuck in the wilderness full of monster spiders and mosquitos and stuff... I think it fits her.
    Emerald: Katamari games. He reminds me of the little green dude that rolls the stuff around.

I don't know about the others... I need to play more video games. XD

Years
    @Chamo: They're not really chimera, they're just...I dunno. o__o PokeSpe kemonomimi. I don't have a scanner, but I can show you this random five-second doodle thingy. ^^;;; Ignore the fact that Masa can't draw

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

-shot-

@Sunny: :O Good luck with teh fan manga. Are the original PokeSpe characters gonna make an appearance too, or is it just going to be your characters~?

@Chives Yo: Hai! 8D A slightly late welcome from Masa. And...all teh volumes?! How impressive~ ...Yet insanely expensive. TT^TT I've been saving money for a million years (okay, a few months >_>) in hopes of getting enough to buy all 28 volumes. *_*

@Baa: Lulz, I saw that Gold vid too. XD It was so pathetic that it was funny.~ The Lance one was just as weird though. O__o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back