• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    @Chamo: They're not really chimera, they're just...I dunno. o__o PokeSpe kemonomimi. I don't have a scanner, but I can show you this random five-second doodle thingy. ^^;;; Ignore the fact that Masa can't draw

OMIGOD ADORABLE. ADORABIBBLE. AMAZING. WANT TO HUG.

@Sunny: :O Good luck with teh fan manga. Are the original PokeSpe characters gonna make an appearance too, or is it just going to be your characters~?

They'll be referenced, like in RS. Some old minor characters might make appearances, too, like Bill...yeah, definitely Bill...and that Pokemon Fanclub guy. xD

EDIT: Here's Amethyst and Cublaze (even though Cublaze is Topaz's partner, xD). Really blurry, sorry, I took this pic with a digital camera.

https://i42.tinypic.com/ezojma.jpg

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Masa, draw Ruby with wolf ears and a wolf tail. NAO. 'Cause you're a freakin' great artist XD Plus, I love Ruby to death, and seeing some images my favorite PokeSpecial artist drew of Ruby with Mightyena ears and tail make me wanna see something similar <3

Oh yeah, can anyone picture Silver in a Fire Emblem game? I was thinking he'd be an Assassin. Or maybe a Thief or Rogue... Wait a second. Blue can be the Rogue (they're basically a stronger Thief), and Silver can be the Assassin (Thieves can evolve into these, but these guys don't really steal or anything; they just have a good chance of landing criticals on others) XD

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    ZOMG! All the mysterious stalkers are joining now. xD
    I contacted Sydian via PM like it said in the first post... is that ok?
    Yeah... That is enough... Thank god it is enough because I'm official to lazy for nagging right now.

:O Gold is CUTE! >3< And it seems that he finally got some fangirls to hug him. :D Thanks to Masa-chan.
    -crawls into corner and waits for somebody to poke her-
    *pokes Fable*

And I has found some cute shippy fanart.~ <3

Years
    Too lazy to quote...
    @ Chives: Hiya! Hope you'll have fun here! I need to find time for PC LOL I think I also found out about PC in Google. XD Well even though most of us here read it off Mangafox.com...Buying the actual manga (if we have the money) would be awesome. 8D

@Masa: Wow that only took 5 seconds? I can't even draw that good. T_T

@L & Pika: LOL That's so funny! I need to play Harvest Moon. =P

I need to prepare lunch naw...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    @Chamo: They're not really chimera, they're just...I dunno. o__o PokeSpe kemonomimi. I don't have a scanner, but I can show you this random five-second doodle thingy. ^^;;; Ignore the fact that Masa can't draw

-shot-

Aww, Gold looks adorable~ :O -hugs-

Draw all the other characters now! >D

Imzadi-slash-Valentine said:

Aww, they're all cute. <333 The MangaQuest one is my favorite, oddly. Or the Oldrival one. x3

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    Aww~ I love the Chosenshipping one! They're so cute. X3

@ Chives: Hiya! Hope you'll have fun here! I need to find time for PC LOL I think I also found out about PC in Google. XD Well even though most of us here read it off Mangafox.com...Buying the actual manga (if we have the money) would be awesome. 8D
    Thank you all for the oh-so-warm welcomes! ^^

Yeah I've read a little of Manga Fox, but its just not the same as reading the "real thing." Plus i only had to pay for $250 of it... which is still a lot but still...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OK, that is just too cute XD Though Yellow looks like she has no clue where Red is taking her XD

You know I love Chosenshipping. 'Tis my straight OTP. And Silver looks so freakin' cute!!! Is it OK for him to be that cute???

OldRivalshipping is OK, IMO (I still like Chosenshipping, though XD), but this looks pretty funny. I'm surprised Blue isn't ticked off at Green for ignoring her XD Then again, maybe she told him it was a surprise where they were going and he chose to read a book so he wouldn't be curious as to where they were going.

Awwwwww =D Although I like PreciousMetal (one of my yaoi OTPs; the other being FeralSoul) and Frontier, this one looks pretty cute. I love the lightbulb above Gold's head XD

Comments in bold... Pretty cute fanart!

Years
    @Chives: If ErikaVolt is right that PokeSpe only costs about $3 in the Philippines...I'd buy it if I go on Vacation. =P But yeah having the manga in your hands is better.

@VU's Fanart
    ChosenShipping - Aww...Silver's wondering where they're going. XD
    SpecialShipping - Finally Red is saying <3 *shot*
    OldRivalShipping - Never really knew Green liked books. =P But I still like Chosen..
    MangaQuestShipping - LOL Gold is trying to get his Light Bulb. Typical Gold...=D

Edit: ZOMG SERAPH! That is one awesome Paint Fanart of Red! Get one with Gold! O_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    On Ebay each volume is about $9 plus another $9 shipping (for me). All the volumes together were somewhere between $150-$200 with $100-$150 for shipping.

@GunSaberSeraph's Fanart: Oh my goodness... I wish I could draw like that! =0

Years
    Because I'm too lazy to quote I'm not going to. ^^;

@Sunnybeam: Oh~ Okay. Bill appearance, squee~ Lawl, the fanclub guy. XD He's everywhere, but he doesn't even really have a name. o__o

@Serene: Thank yooou~ 8D I actually draw Ruby as a parrot of some sort, but I guess I can try drawing him as a wolf. :3

@Valentine: :'D It does seem that I've promoted Gold's cuteness, tehehe. >:3 I hope you heard that, Gold. It was I who increased your popularity~! Masa! Anyways~ The fan art is so cute, especially SpecialShipping. X3 Lawl at teh OldRival. But I really don't like MangaQuest all that much anymore. I suddenly started liking Frontier better... But no one else really supports it because they think Emerald's too short~ ;__;

@Netto: GAH. Three dollars for one PokeSpe volume?! 8| Let's see. 28 x 3 = 84 dollars? Compared to the 320 bucks including shipping you have to spend on eBay~? To the Philippines! ...I wish. TT^TT -sob-

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yes the club is alive i won't quote so nice shippings but chosen is so overated =P and nice drawing seraph more of red and there won't be emos in the world =D

Years
    But no one else really supports it because they think Emerald's too short~ ;__;

*GASP* Aw! Emerald's never too short! No one's ever too short for anyone! *-*
    Guess who I'm referin' to here? xD
    Go for it, Emerald! Go for it!
    ^////////^ Lol, I think I'll stop now.

Uwah, short post. xD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Mini-scenario, xD. -shot-

Spoiler:

Rofl, you win~ :3

Yellow: Um, Red?

Red (as a merchant): Yeah?

Yellow: I-I-I... *begins crying*

Red: What? What's wrong, Yellow?

Yellow: You know how I *sniffle* bought two bags of seeds yesterday? And that both produced different vegetables?

Red: Yeah?

Yellow: And you know how I bought that weird two-headed plant thing?

Yellow: Well, I was able to harvest crops from both of them, and... *sniffle*

Red: Yeah? Yeah? Come on, Yellow, what's wrong???

Yellow: That two-headed plant, he ate my crops an then produced a mix of them! Now my crops are gone forever!!!

Red: ... *headdesk* (or rather, headcart)

lol, we just love doing this to Yellow, don't we?

-shot-

@Sunny: :O Good luck with teh fan manga. Are the original PokeSpe characters gonna make an appearance too, or is it just going to be your characters~?

@Chives Yo: Hai! 8D A slightly late welcome from Masa. And...all teh volumes?! How impressive~ ...Yet insanely expensive. TT^TT I've been saving money for a million years (okay, a few months >_>) in hopes of getting enough to buy all 28 volumes. *_*

@Baa: Lulz, I saw that Gold vid too. XD It was so pathetic that it was funny.~ The Lance one was just as weird though. O__o

Awwww~~~ x3 He looks cute~

Oh yeah, can anyone picture Silver in a Fire Emblem game? I was thinking he'd be an Assassin. Or maybe a Thief or Rogue... Wait a second. Blue can be the Rogue (they're basically a stronger Thief), and Silver can be the Assassin (Thieves can evolve into these, but these guys don't really steal or anything; they just have a good chance of landing criticals on others) XD
    I can Imagine Silver as a rogue.
    He'd be the most bad-ass rogue, ever.

ZOMG! All the mysterious stalkers are joining now. xD

Yeah... That is enough... Thank god it is enough because I'm official to lazy for nagging right now.

:O Gold is CUTE! >3< And it seems that he finally got some fangirls to hug him. :D Thanks to Masa-chan.
    *pokes Fable*

:D I've seen those on Deviant Art before~
    They're adorable. Especially the Chosen and Special Shipping ones~

On Ebay each volume is about $9 plus another $9 shipping (for me). All the volumes together were somewhere between $150-$200 with $100-$150 for shipping.

Oh mai, that's alot for those volumes.
    I found a website that imports PokeSpecial and sells it for about $7, but the volumes are in Japanese. TT.TT
    EDIT:

@ Masa: I like Frontier Shipping. You are not alone. And neither is Emerald. <3 *huggles Emerald on Impulse*

Years
    Mini-scenario, xD. -shot-

Spoiler:

Yellow: Um, Red?

Red (as a merchant): Yeah?

Yellow: I-I-I... *begins crying*

Red: What? What's wrong, Yellow?

Yellow: You know how I *sniffle* bought two bags of seeds yesterday? And that both produced different vegetables?

Yellow: And you know how I bought that weird two-headed plant thing?

Yellow: Well, I was able to harvest crops from both of them, and... *sniffle*

Red: Yeah? Yeah? Come on, Yellow, what's wrong???

Yellow: That two-headed plant, he ate my crops an then produced a mix of them! Now my crops are gone forever!!!

Red: ... *headdesk* (or rather, headcart)

lol, we just love doing this to Yellow, don't we?

Lol, Chamo-chan's right, you guys want me to make one too. xD
    [Kidding! I can't do this things. xD I stink at comedy.]
    Poor Yellow. xD
    As a character in Harvest Moon, any other guy also from the PokeSpe could be a potiental spouse. (xD I'd prefer Red, but...*shot*)
    I'd wanna see any of her children xD

Sorry this is kinda late, it wasn't until I read Chamo-chan's post until I remembered about these two. ^//////////^

Uwah, so many quotes. xD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Imzadi, those pictures are so cuute~<3
    I love the mangaquestshipping one. Crystal's face is priceless.

I found this picture on another Pokespe thread on some forum a while ago. or maybe it was this thread. I can't remember anymore
    I finally remembered I have it saved on my computer. <3

(I know it's small, but my computer won't let me upload large pictures for some reason~ ;-; )

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol, like the skinny "stick"y figures of fanart, Valentine. The OldRival one's my favorite.

Nice "dazzling Pokespecial fanart" Seraph. :P

Not sure what's going on with Yellow.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Oh, I missed the welcome train. :< Well, welcome anyways, Chives Yo! I'm gonna call you YoYo. XD YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. AND I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR MANGA OWNAGE.

8D Don't mind me....I'm extremely tired, therefore, I'm extremely mood-swingy. And since I'm tired, I'm quoting nothing. NOTHING!

I like Frontier onesided myself. :3 But, I do love me some MangaQuest (but PreciousMetal is more popular, bleh. I only like my PokeSpe yaoi sparingly, or not at all. XD) Chosen picture, fwee~

Masa, that Gold kitty chibi is soooooo cuuuuuute~ I suck at chibis and coloring. :3

Too laaaaaazy to answer the topic, so I post fanart.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back