• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I get Blue? XD And King with Emerald...? Oh no, I see a problem ensuing DX

I still see Emerald with Masa or Chimi. Even though Chimi hasn't been in the Fan Club for a while, she's still an active part of the community, so we can never let her out! The same with Dai (I haven't seen her post on here for a while; hope she's OK O_o).

*trades Blue for Gold* Much better :3 *Gold pats Blue's butt as she leaves, Blue whacks him in the back*

Fixed it.

If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them?

Chamo: Yellow -_-
    Red king: Can't really say now
    Masa: Emerald
    Serene: Gold
    Chives: Green
    Snoaz: Diamond (Imagination is in spoiler!)
    Spoiler:

Ookami: Red
    Imzadi: Red as well
    RukarioX: For Din's Sake- fill this spot!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    yes because you are a evil 4 year old masachi
    Do me favour and write stuff like that in Masa-chan's visitor messages so that she can delete it when she might get annoyed with you...
    Plus... That was 100% off-topic... :/

If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them?
    OMG! Nobody has thought of DAISY! 8D She'd be perfect for that job. Making tea and stuff... We all will get better so soon. c:
    Though Sapphire should've stayed trapped in that car >.>
    Sleeping in my car - I will undress you
    Sleeping in my car - I will caress you
    Staying in the back seat of my car making love oh yea!
    Sleeping in my car - I will possess you
    Sleeping in my car - certainly bless you
    Laying in the back seat of my car making up

Roxette.~ That song is classic! :D *shot*

Masa-chan... Silver Kitten is so cute. <3 *pokes his ears* X3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Aw, nice drawing, Masa!

What was the biggest cliffhanger in Pokespe history?

Right off the bat I've to go with R/S for now. I mean, yes, there were loads in G/S/C, and I haven't read the Emerald arc yet.

Years

'Till now, everytime I read that topic, I think of the female PokeSpe characters in nurse suits (specially Blue and Yellow, any of you guys out there would like that, huh? xD). -_- I...uh...don't ask...please...xD Sorry, I'm usually not a perv purposely...^//////^ *sweatdrop*
    Ehehe, yay, I get Red! ^/////^
    Here's my list....
    Any fan of a certain character gets that certain character to take care of them. Happy? xD

When Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Silver got turned into stone. Dx I was so upset, when that happened...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

'Till now, everytime I read that topic, I think of the female PokeSpe characters in nurse suits (specially Blue and Yellow, any of you guys out there would like that, huh? xD). -_- I...uh...don't ask...please...xD Sorry, I'm usually not a perv purposely...^//////^ *sweatdrop*
    Ehehe, yay, I get Red! ^/////^
    Here's my list....
    Any fan of a certain character gets that certain character to take care of them. Happy? xD

You know what? The only reason why I put in "Please insert character" is because I don't even have a favorite one. So, as I said, please, just make up one... that's also a protagonist. Silver counts, of course!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yeah if you can count Silver as one of the mains he has more of a secondary feeling then main o and okka don't worry there a lot of closet prev here in the club i'm one of them =D

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I also think it was when the five pokedex holders got turned into stone. Well, it would have been, if I didn't already know it was going to happen halfway through FRLG. I really need to stop spoiling the story for myself.
    I'm not sure if this would be a cliffhanger, but I really want to know what happened to my two favorite villians: Lance and Giovanni. We haven't seen Lance since G/S/C, and for all we know Giovanni is still in Lance's secret base (I think..? Unless I totally missed something).

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    RAWLAR. I'm back :3
    Off-topic v
    Spoiler:

Oh man, definitely Ruby leaving with Courtney.

Yellow and Daisy would have everything covered xD

If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

Apparently Sapphire and Emerald xD

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    Hey, I've only read a few chapters of Red and Yellow sagas, but may I join?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a virus-free website with the manga on it?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    That's the web-site that gave my laptop a virus that turned into 200 viruses!!! Any others?

Dude, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. 'Tis the reason why I'm on my dad's virus-free Macintosh instead of his Dell (which I could play emulators on).

But yeah, welcome.

Bleh, video game got the best of me again XD I've found someone I like as much as Ruby :3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Welcome new comer~

you guys best be stayin' on topic now.

Well, there are several for me.
    -When the Mask of Ice defeats Gold and Silver at the Lake of Rage.
    -When Ruby leaves with Courtney to go defeat Groudon and Kyogre.
    -Red and his friends get turned to stone. :c
    -Guile reveals himself to be Archie.
    Spoiler below for the D/P/Pt arc
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    By the way, new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBvxKt5j2tY

But by god, boys beware. The music is the ending to Tokyo Mew Mew (I know, I watched all 52 episodes and most of the American dubbed ones X_X And I own an OST with the song).

They released another one a couple days earlier too, which is a Valentine's Day one. I'll get around to commenting on this, since for some reason my dad's laptop isn't working with Youtube.

Edit: Sapphire's apparently Ichigo, Berlitz is Zakuro (that actually fits), Crystal is Retasu (that also fits), Blue is Minto (kinda sorta, color wise), and Yellow is Bu ding (also kinda sorta color-wise)

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    By the way, new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBvxKt5j2tY

But by god, boys beware. The music is the ending to Tokyo Mew Mew (I know, I watched all 52 episodes and most of the American dubbed ones X_X And I own an OST with the song).

They released another one a couple days earlier too, which is a Valentine's Day one. I'll get around to commenting on this, since for some reason my dad's laptop isn't working with Youtube.

Edit: Sapphire's apparently Ichigo, Berlitz is Zakuro (that actually fits), Crystal is Retasu (that also fits), Blue is Minto (kinda sorta, color wise), and Yellow is Bu ding (also kinda sorta color-wise)

I saw that.

That.....was.............CUTE!
    x3

Ah, they looked so adorable.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    You know what? The only reason why I put in "Please insert character" is because I don't even have a favorite one. So, as I said, please, just make up one... that's also a protagonist. Silver counts, of course!
    :O Whut?
    You don't have a fav. character...? o.o
    How can that be? It is not hard to get one, you know. It happens by reading. When you watch at your computer screen... Or in your manga... Or wherever you might read PokeSpe. You get hooked so easy by all these amazing characters. :3
    Isn't there one you like more then the others? One character you want to find fanart about, or read fanfictions with him/her as main protagonist?
    Somehow I get the feeling you would come along very well with Sabrina. :D
    yeah if you can count Silver as one of the mains he has more of a secondary feeling then main
    I don't think so... The arcs have normally three main characters. One for every starter pokemon. For the RB-arc it is Green, Blue and Red. For the GSC-arc it is Gold, Silver and Crystal. The RS-arc has Ruby, Sapphire and Wally. The DP-arc with Diamond, Pearl and Platina. The 'filler-arcs' come up with Yellow and Emarald. Though I'm not sure about Wally and Emerald... Maybe they need to be switched since Emerald is a Dex-holder and Wally not.
    But Silver is a main character for sure and doesn't feel like a secondary character at all. oô

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

I agree with Snoaz on this one. Though Sapphire should've stayed trapped in that car >.>

XD I woudn't mind Sapphire staying in that car a little longer. To get MagmaJewel scenes <3 But not forever though. Poor Sapphy ^^; Not that she would let herself be trapped in there forever. She'd just thrash the car with her bare hands. Uhuh.

Biggest Cliffhanger?

I was shocked when Ruby ditched Sapphy for Courtney in the car. I thought he became evil. ;_;
    When The 'Dex Holders were frozen by Sird at the end of FRLG.

Yushhhh, I though that too! O_O That Ruby was totally going to the dark side because of Marge... Oh, epic. <333 And the other scene is so sad, OMG. But sad and cruel in an epic way. They look... awesome as statues lD

Hey, I've only read a few chapters of Red and Yellow sagas, but may I join?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a virus-free website with the manga on it?

Welcome! Uhm, how will I call you... since we already have a King here. Well, you may say how I'll call you. Anyway. Have fun here, and the best way to read the manga without getting viruses... is buying it off Ebay ;) Expensive but the best buy in your life~! I should totally get a job as Pokespe saleswoman. -shot-

EDIT:
    Somehow I get the feeling you would come along very well with Sabrina. :D

Wouldn't every guy get allong very well with Sabrina? ;D If she takes them to her hot springs -cough-

But Silver is a main character for sure and doesn't feel like a secondary character at all. oô

Silver is a main character for sure! No doubt about it! ^^ And I count Wally and Emerald as main characters too. Emerald a little more though. Unfortunately...

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! And ebay? I'll take that into consideration....you...you..saleswoman -_-

EDIT: Oh, and my fav..is it protagonist? (how migfht one pronounce thar?) Well, out of the four I know about(Yellow, Blue, Red, Green(Green being the boy(gary) and blue the girl)), Yellow is me favorite!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! And ebay? I'll take that into consideration....you...you..saleswoman -_-

EDIT: Oh, and my fav..is it protagonist? (how migfht one pronounce thar?) Well, out of the four I know about(Yellow, Blue, Red, Green(Green being the boy(gary) and blue the girl)), Yellow is me favorite!

You've got competition with some of the other fanboys, then XD Like my pair, for example :3 But don't worry, there's enough Yellow for everyone (most people I know on here love her anyways, like me). And I think there are only a few that swoon over Green, but yeah XD

They should make a side story with Wally as the main protagonist. He needs more background

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back