• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Onemanga has 90 volumes of PokeSpe, which I will print out page-by-page!

I was always wondering if that was allowed. Soooo is it?

Well I'm back! Welcome King900000! I would have welcomed you earlier, but I didn't feel like posting.

What was the biggest cliffhanger in Pokespe history?
    I'd have to say after Wally mailed the Pokedex back to Professor Birch. Maybe he'll show up at the Battle Frontier in the DPPt arc. That would be awesome!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't think there are 90 volumes of PokeSpecial. That would be probably over 10 generations of it (and that's probably still an understatement). Though I assume you mean chapters, at this point.

Whew, I got another topic for y'all.

If the PokeSpecial characters found themselves home alone for Christmas, and two scheming but stupid villains were out to rob their house, and they [the PokeSpecial characters] knew about this, what would they do?

I'm sure you can tell what movie I just finished watching

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    -sneaks in-

Anyways, welcome, King90000~ :D Have fun.

If the PokeSpecial characters found themselves home alone for Christmas, and two scheming but stupid villains were out to rob their house, and they [the PokeSpecial characters] knew about this, what would they do?

Home Alone? xD

Red: Just jump in and save the day, because he's Red.
    Green: Formulate this incredibly complicated plan that it turns out he doesn't need after all.
    Blue: Flirt incessantly, then catch them off guard.
    Yellow: Surrender, because she's nice like that. Or get really angry and trap them in the woods as they run out the door.
    Gold: Swoop in at the last minute to save the day and end up falling on his face.
    Silver: Quietly tie the robbers up while Gold distracts them
    Crystal: Eh.
    Ruby: Tie them up with yarn and force them to wear stupid sweaters?
    Sapphire: Attack them herself. -rawr-
    Emerald: Devise an evil plan involving stilts, gasoline, matches, rope, and many heavy objects. -shot-
    Dia: Throw pies at them?
    Pearl: Slap them silly.
    Platina: Call her bodyguards and have them forcibly removed (though I can understand why someone would want to rob her house.) >>;;;

-sneaks out-

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I don't think there are 90 volumes of PokeSpecial. That would be probably over 10 generations of it (and that's probably still an understatement). Though I assume you mean chapters, at this point.

Uh... no, it says Volumes for some reason. They have Japanese volumes hand-translated into English. Just get onto it and find it.

Years
    Masa's back~ :D

Anyhow... Thanks to everyone who complimented Silver kitteh~ :'D Even though it's not that great.

-watches new PokeSpe vid- Mwhaha, PokeSpe Mew Mew. XD I think it'd be cooler if they did that with the PokeSpe guys instead, though. >:D -shot'd-

Completely random: Recently I found a PokeSpe fansite where there was quite a lot of Archie x Maxie fan art. O___O; Creepy. o.O At least Masa knows it's not possible anymoar 'cuz (major vol. 29 spoiler :O VVV)
    Spoiler:

Welcome, new member~! 8D Yellow seems to be very loved around here, but I've seen people that really dislike her on other sites. O_o I don't really know why, though. Maybe because they're rabid Red fangirls? XD;

I can't answer the topic 'cuz I snuck on and I'm about to be busted... ^^;; I like your answers, Lynnx. Lawl, Ruby making robbers wear stupid sweaters. XD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Okay, I think I figured out who is my favorite character.

Sapphire! -shot continuously-

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

HOME ALONE!!!

Interesting topic.

For some reason, I can imagine Emerald setting up traps....

>.>;

Masa's back~ :D

Anyhow... Thanks to everyone who complimented Silver kitteh~ :'D Even though it's not that great.

-watches new PokeSpe vid- Mwhaha, PokeSpe Mew Mew. XD I think it'd be cooler if they did that with the PokeSpe guys instead, though. >:D -shot'd-

Completely random: Recently I found a PokeSpe fansite where there was quite a lot of Archie x Maxie fan art. O___O; Creepy. o.O At least Masa knows it's not possible anymoar 'cuz (major vol. 29 spoiler :O VVV)
    Spoiler:

Welcome, new member~! 8D Yellow seems to be very loved around here, but I've seen people that really dislike her on other sites. O_o I don't really know why, though. Maybe because they're rabid Red fangirls? XD;

I can't answer the topic 'cuz I snuck on and I'm about to be busted... ^^;; I like your answers, Lynnx. Lawl, Ruby making robbers wear stupid sweaters. XD

But Silver Kitteh is cute~

And that PokeSpe/Mew Mew thing was cute.
    Spoilers below
    Spoiler:

I've seen alot of Yellow Hate on Deviant Art.

:c I don't like it.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    For some reason, I can imagine Emerald setting up traps....

Really? I just see that he's being busy torturing himself to notice that he was robbed of his pokemon. Even though he has none -_-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've seen alot of Yellow Hate on Deviant Art.

:c I don't like it.

Ow, really? D= Well, I did an anti-OldRival, and I'm kinda ashamed of doing it now >.> But that's besides the point.

And yes, I saw Home Alone 2 since Home Alone was on TV back when I was staying in VA Beach for Thanksgiving and Home Alone 3 was on TV a couple days before the Shaymin movie was shown

I remember someone who owned an RP I signed up in told me that they read the first seven volumes of PokeSpecial just to get my reference, and ended up "hating Yellow with a passion". Poor Yellow :X I'm inclined to draw a cute chibi version of her with her mouth the shape of an X and her eyes to be two dots, and have a comment saying "How can you hate such cuteness?" XD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Explaining Yellow made me think she's cute, even though I'm now a fan of Sapphire. -stabbed with shard-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    We all have our preferences, you know? I despise Sapphire, to be quite honest, though I'd wish to be her since there are so many annoyingly avid Frantic fans out there >.> And I can't really say I dislike any of the guys, though I suppose if any of them, it'd be Dia :/ But I dunno. He has a Shieldon. I like Shieldon XD

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    When Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Silver got turned into stone. Dx I was so upset, when that happened...

...crap I forgot about that one...*headdesk, facepalm*

Yushhhh, I though that too! O_O That Ruby was totally going to the dark side because of Marge... Oh, epic. <333 And the other scene is so sad, OMG. But sad and cruel in an epic way. They look... awesome as statues lD

Did I ever say how much I loved these scenes? :D This is one of those things that just made Ruby my...idol, lets say...in Pokespecial.

Wouldn't every guy get allong very well with Sabrina? ;D If she takes them to her hot springs -cough-

Not me. *sniffs* I'm sure of it. The hotsprings ploy is just cheap. Sorry to disappoint anyone.

I can't hate anyone. Because they're all so admirable!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    hey new member welcome to our club may you find peace in you mind if you really want to stay here about the finding manga free keep looking and the topic of cliffhangers in pokemon no cliffhanger made me cry so i'm not going to do it

Years

Red - Uh-huh, save the day in a really heroic method! xD
    Green - Hmm…work out a really tactful plan, getting back whatever they stole and sending them to prison all at the same time. xD
    Blue - …Flirt…if they're guys…or seduce Red or any other PokeSpe guy to do it for her. xD
    Yellow - Go conquistador on them! While look cute doing it. xD Yellow's not very helpless, but if she was, I'd say Red would be her hero and save her. xD
    Gold - Do something reckless…like lunge at them or tackle them.
    Silver - …I dunno…
    Crys- Kick 'em in the uh…never mind.
    Ruby - Uh…dunno…
    Sapphire - Put those fangs to use.
    Emerald - Slap them with those extending arms or stamp on them with platform shoes. xD

Whut? No like Yellow fanart? T^T
    I feel like slapping someone when I see hate "fanart". Dx Whata stupid oxymoron.

By the way, welcome King900000!(Don't shoot me if I got your name wrong, xD)

King!

better
    Years
    Nope, no shootin'! You got it right:)

BY THE WAY: I found a website called MangaVolume. Is this safe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back