• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Soo...how's everyone doing on their oneshots?
    I bet they're all great! Can't wait to read 'em!

See? Green and Red make pretty girls!
    They look so cute in the fanart!
    Now I wish I was a guy. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Ho snap, Gold's busty...xD
    Red and Green make pretty girls. xD
    Silver and Yellow don't look very different. >.>

No need to worry (lul), Mika, I don't think what you said was rude, unless you said it in a really mean way, I don't think alotta things are rude. ^^
    Now that I think about it, this topic can be a bit sexist. Sorry.

Lul, I've been thinking about cross-cannon counterparts after I saw that comic of Red and Ash's maturity comparison. I REALLY think that EVERY PokeSupe character should have a counter part in the anime. (preferably Yellow and Blue xD)

If they ever decide to remake Pokemon Yellow, they should have Yellow as the female playable protagonist. I'd LOVE that!

Do not worry about it. The topic is rather interesting and is something to think about. Well Blue already has a game counterpart whose default name is Leaf. Note that Leaf predates Blue, but she was not able to be incoparate in the Generation I games for some reason. If you look on Blue's page on serebii it explains that. I am wondering why Leaf do not appear in the anime during the Kanto Battle Frontier Saga. I do not know they would incoperate Yellow in the anime and games since she is an exclusive to Pokemon Special, but personally I wish the writers of Pokemon Special would give Yellow some new clothes. I am not say they have to change her clothes every day but at least in every arc she appears in.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Mitchman: put that in spoilers!!! O_O

Epice answers and pics <3 I'd love to see them gender switch for once. Blue would be like Gold and vice versa. Green and Crys would be a lot alike. Wally and Yellow. The rest... I dunno.

Anyway, this picture was posted aaages ago, but it suits the topic well :D

How hot is Green even as a girl? And female Red is... cute :3

Off-topic: I'm probably getting the Japanese volumes 1-8. :D Not that I'm able to read them, but it's good for my collection! <3

That pic is so wonderful, I have to make it into a theme. Guriko looks so nervous, I'm guessing that Green would be more docile as a girl. And male Yellow better put the moves on Retsumi.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    There really aren't that many good PokeSupe fics out there, or at least on FF.Net. Out of the five million I've seen, there are only a few worth reading. Watching PokeSupe characters act OOC is frightening, although that's pretty much true for every fandom~

I agree. It's really depressing.

Spoiler:

Eeeh, getting creeped out with the characters with their genders switched. -_-

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    @TheViolentTomboy: I totally agree. D: There really aren't that many good PokeSupe fics out there, or at least on FF.Net. Out of the five million I've seen, there are only a few worth reading. Watching PokeSupe characters act OOC is frightening, although that's pretty much true for every fandom~ Not that Masa is so great at writing, either. -cough-
    Now that you have mention it I did read a Pokemon Special fanfic and the Original Character in it seemed like a Mary Sue because everyone like her so much and the characters also seemed OOC I do not want to detail about the fanfic or tell what the name of the fanfic was though.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Wow thats nice. if you havent heard the DP arc is seperate from the platinum arc. Also in the april plot well there is this kick ass statue. Sorry if known im a bit back you guys. ^_^
    Spoiler:
    That is awesome.
    Spoiler:

Mitchman: put that in spoilers!!! O_O

Epice answers and pics <3 I'd love to see them gender switch for once. Blue would be like Gold and vice versa. Green and Crys would be a lot alike. Wally and Yellow. The rest... I dunno.

Anyway, this picture was posted aaages ago, but it suits the topic well :D

How hot is Green even as a girl? And female Red is... cute :3

Off-topic: I'm probably getting the Japanese volumes 1-8. :D Not that I'm able to read them, but it's good for my collection! <3

-Daaww- Green and Red look cute.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eeeh, getting creeped out with the characters with their genders switched. -_-

But Gender bending is awesome! /fail

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    @Jason: I've seen that pic before. It was posted earlier in the club, I believe? Anyhow, it might've come from that one horrible Frantic site...

Anyways, sort of off-topic, and there's a thread for this in the Celebrations sub-forums of the Other Chat, but it's Sydian's one year anniversary, so yeah~ Congrats to her~~~

Anyhow... New topic needed XD

If the PokeSpecial characters wrote one-shots about us, who would they pair/have as enemies/have as friends/etc.?

^Inspired by the one-shot contest XD

And... If anyone thinks it might start a flame war...

If the PokeSpecial characters wrote one-shots about us, what would they title their story?

I like the first one more, but... XD

Years
    And male Yellow better put the moves on Retsumi.

Lol, I agree.

Uh, maybe...I should try to answer my own topic now? xD

What would the Pokemon Special characters be like if they were their opposite gender?

Mm...

Red: *cough* An atheletic tomboy, hyper and a bit loud. ^^ Sweet and down to earth too.
    Green: A kinda quiet and smart girl. A bit more sympathetic, not as cold.
    Blue: A mischievous boy who likes flirting.
    Yellow: Not very different. But just a bit less shy. (not that she is, now that I think about it)
    Gold: Flirty and clever. Now she can use her feminine charm to seduce guys. xD
    Silver: Quiet and soft spoken, but still pretty cold.
    Crys: Not as...naggy (lol). Still atheletic of course.
    Ruby: Um...this is kinda needless to say....he'd just be himself!
    Sapphire: Yeah...^^^^
    Emerald: Dunno, maybe a bit go-getting. xD

If the PokeSpecial characters wrote one-shots about us, who would they pair/have as enemies/have as friends/etc.?

Hm...they'd probably be like us with them. The girls would fangirl over the guys here and would go sappy over pairs. xD
    I dunno who for who, though.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
    @Jason: I've seen that pic before. It was posted earlier in the club, I believe? Anyhow, it might've come from that one horrible Frantic site...

If the PokeSpecial characters wrote one-shots about us, what would they title their story?

There's a site soley dedicated to Franticshipping? What is it?

Something silly like Fans of the Trade maybe? I don't really know, as I don't know many of the characters that well. I've only read the first two story arcs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    this might be old news to you guys but did you know that they are re-releasing vols. 1 and 2 of pokemon adventures this summer and its the ones like pokemon speacial

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    All right Coronis! Looks like the eighth chapter of Pokemon Special will be awesome!

Spoiler:
    I'm just wondering if all the legendaries are going to fit it. The fourth generation as too many fricken' legendaries for my taste (I wish they would they would save some for the fifth which I'm sure they're going to make) and I don't see how they're possibly all going to make screentime in only two arcs. I mean the third gen had ten and it took three arcs to fit them all in. I just pray that they'll really make a remake of Gold/Silver (which I'll totally get if it does) because that'll make life for the writers a bit easier...

Last edited:
    Years
    Lawl, Guriko and Retsumi. XD I've seen that pic before somewhere, but it's so cute~

Oh mai. :O I wonder who the crazy shippers in PokeSpe would be...?

Let's see... Masa's not really sure. XD Blue would write a really shippy one-shot with three hundred different pairings. XD And Gold would probably write a Gary Stu involving all the girls here.

Spoiler:

Yep, I think most of us here are aware of the 2 volume releases. :O Masa's not sure if that's a good thing or not.

@TheViolentTomboy: G/S remake FTW. But that would mean there would have to be a game remake first, I think. :<

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I'll answer the topics later but first....

All right Coronis! Looks like the eighth chapter of Pokemon Special will be awesome!

Spoiler:

Violent Tomboy.

Please put that in spoilers!

Some people here do not want to know what happens yet, so please edit your post.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I'll answer the topics later but first....

Violent Tomboy.

Please put that in spoilers!

Some people here do not want to know what happens yet, so please edit your post.

Whoops. But I really didn't see it much as a spoiler. More like me just ranting about the over-excessive-ness of legendaries of the fourth generation. Sorry about that, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i really hope they don't make the GSC remake those were the best Pokemon games so there isin't anything to add to the best and why do people want another arc of Silver being emo they should give Red another arc then the manga will sell like last time =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    This is why I do not like talking about this. It always lead to flaming and bashing. I am also sick of people not taking me seriously and that happens on almost single topic that leds to arguments. I do not even want to talk about this subject anymore I am just going to keep all of it to myself since some people cannot voice there criticism without flaming or bashing. I also prefer you not to say that they were the best games because that is opinionated.

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well is my opinion don't take it if you don't want too and i always speak my mind sorry if i hurt you it was not my intention o and Redsan is the obsulete best that fact can't be deny =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back