• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    come one Sere don't worry frantic is cool and really who are you because i don't remember you but if you like Red i don't care who you are

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I never played the games based on the Orre region, but I was watching a walkthrough of XD and I got a really, REALLY epic idea for a fanfiction.

What if Crystal and Yellow were in the Orre region and it was up to them to stop Cipher and Snagem? They're probably the best suited to stop the Shadow Pokemon since Crystal's the 'catcher' and she'd probably be trusted to Snag, while Yellow could purify them since she can read Pokemon's heart and memories, and purifying is described as 'opening the doors to their hearts'.

I think it would be cool to see Crystal with the Snag Machine on her arm. She'd grab a Pokeball, turn it into a Snag Ball, then throw it in the air and kick it.

Well, it's a good idea for a fic, but somebody really, REALLY talented would have to tackle it because I can only see this a crazy long story...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Snoaz said:
    Red: Dragon tamer.

lol, Red the dragon tamer. XP

Gold: Breeder. With dreams of being a gambler and biker

Gold: I'm a rambling gambling dude!!"

chamo-chan said:
    (I had Ruby's birthday in my head a while ago, but I forgot.)

I love me some favorite characters who share the same birth month as mine. :D

Serene, there's no need to stricket, or even post your hints of not liking Frantic.

Never seen or played XD.

Years
    Jason-Kun said:
    Really?
    what are the PokeSpe crew members' birthdays anyways? Heh, Yellow's birthday is five days before my own. o//////o. I wonder what other PokeSpe characters my birthday he close to.
    Lucky~ :O They give their b-days in the manga, but Serebii.net has an official record. :3 Here's an official list~ (I remembered them all except for Crys and Ruby. x.x)

Red: August 8th
    Green: November 22nd
    Blue: June 1st
    Yellow: March 3rd

Gold: July 21st
    Silver: December 24th
    Crys: April 30th

Ruby: July 2nd
    Sapphire: September 20th
    Emerald: May 31st

I wish Dia, Pearl, and Ojou all would have birth dates already. >< Well, I guess it's sorta obvious when Dia and Pearl's birthdays are gonna be (April and June respectively, for their birthstones ^^), but Ojou's is still a mystery. D:

Yup, it's gonna be sorta lonely here 'cuz everyone's working on their one-shots. Guess I'll just work on fanart for Yellow's birthday~

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Welcome new members, And older member who left and came back~

YAY~

I never played the games based on the Orre region, but I was watching a walkthrough of XD and I got a really, REALLY epic idea for a fanfiction.

What if Crystal and Yellow were in the Orre region and it was up to them to stop Cipher and Snagem? They're probably the best suited to stop the Shadow Pokemon since Crystal's the 'catcher' and she'd probably be trusted to Snag, while Yellow could purify them since she can read Pokemon's heart and memories, and purifying is described as 'opening the doors to their hearts'.

I think it would be cool to see Crystal with the Snag Machine on her arm. She'd grab a Pokeball, turn it into a Snag Ball, then throw it in the air and kick it.

Well, it's a good idea for a fic, but somebody really, REALLY talented would have to tackle it because I can only see this a crazy long story...

D: *spazztically grabs you by the collar*

THAT would be ******* awesome!

A Colosseum/XD based pokespe fanfic~ :D

Lucky~ :O They give their b-days in the manga, but Serebii.net has an official record. :3 Here's an official list~ (I remembered them all except for Crys and Ruby. x.x)

Red: August 8th
    Green: November 22nd
    Blue: June 1st
    Yellow: March 3rd

Gold: July 21st
    Silver: December 24th
    Crys: April 30th

Ruby: July 2nd
    Sapphire: September 20th
    Emerald: May 31st

I wish Dia, Pearl, and Ojou all would have birth dates already. >< Well, I guess it's sorta obvious when Dia and Pearl's birthdays are gonna be (April and June respectively, for their birthstones ^^), but Ojou's is still a mystery. D:

Yup, it's gonna be sorta lonely here 'cuz everyone's working on their one-shots. Guess I'll just work on fanart for Yellow's birthday~

Oh cool~ Thanks Masa~

hmm, Well I'm pretty sure that there is no "Platinum" Birth stone, but.....
    ..yeah, I got nothing.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    That Orre fanfic idea sounds awesome. I've always wondered what Yellow's opinion on the whole Orre situation would be. (It would probably convince Lance to kill everyone. Shadow Pokemon FTL)

I was just looking at the first op of Higurashi and there's a part where Rika takes off a mask that she's wearing. That would fit Blue perfectly if someone decides to do one of those Anime opening parodies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    What kind of Pokémon trainer in the games resemble the characters the most?

Red: The Ace Trainer
    Blue: The Lass.
    Green: Lance of the games. He just doesn't really match any of the generic trainers
    Yellow: Either Picnicker or Bug Catcher.
    Gold: From what I've seen, the Youngster. I haven't made it too far into the G/S/C arc yet.
    Silver: Thief.

Hope I can join ya'll in this. I just discovered this manga a few months ago and was dragged in by my love of Sabrina.

Welcome Kasune. You love Sabrina? Good. Me too. ;D Oh, and Green doesn't really match any of the trainers in the game cause he's... way too awesome. Ohohoho.

Sooo, Yellow's almost having her b-day? Yah! :D I like Pokespe birthdays. It makes me happy XD
    Do I have any Yellow fan art? *Goes to look* I have a lot O_o But You've probably all seen it, so no need to post. I think. Whoops, almost 1500 fan arts on my computer, I seriously need to delete some of them :O But I don't want to delete any of them, I like them all :'D

Ohhh and Yellow as Bug Catcher is win. Too adorable <333

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    come one Sere don't worry frantic is cool and really who are you because i don't remember you but if you like Red i don't care who you are

... And yet you bash Silver? XD But 'tis OK, to be quite honest, I really don't like bashing ships or anything. I mean, I might mention from time to time (or all of the time) that I don't like Frantic; doesn't mean I'm gonna make anti-Frantic fanart (I already made that mistake with OldRival...).

And I see something on the Orre Region. Lemme tell you kids something (yes, I know plenty of you are older than me, but... XD). OK, when I was first a n00b to PC, I spent a load of time in the fanfiction section. At some point, I had come up with an idea to make a fanfic on the Orre region that would have PokeSpecial characters and whatnot involved (this would be pre-Emerald, unless Gale of Darkness came out after Emerald did). But I never followed through on it, except that I made the characters.

Gale Sapphire Hana, Purifier. Yup. You probably remember her or maybe not. Not exactly a Healer like Yellow, though.

But anyways, that was my idea ages ago. I still might start on something similar. Idk. I just love the Orre region, which is why I had the idea XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

That would be a great story. I suddenly have the urge to draw Crys with a snag machine and Yellow purifying a Pokemon.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yes Crys kicking some snag balls and Yellow purifing and Redsan batteling Cipher that sound like a great fic

Years
    Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
    Years
    Happy almost birthday yellow!!!

happy almost birthday Yellow!!!

What do you think everyone would get yellow for her birthday.

Red- A jigglypuff doll and ice cream
    green- a book I guess lol
    blue- a lock pick set, and take her to the mall

gold- flowers
    crystal- a book too lol
    silver- no clue

sapphire- kick boxing set
    ruby- a nice dress
    emerald- platform shoes lol

dia- a gift card to food land
    pearl- a joke book
    platina- one of her many credit cards

~jigglypuff~

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Wow the new cover looks great. I hope a lot of people buy the new rerelease so they continue on into the G/S/C series and beyond. I know I will!

EDIT: And I just noticed the book description saying that volume one will be in Right to Left format. (Just like the original Japanese) I'm curious as to why Viz has taken a sudden interest in Pokemon Special again though.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
    Wow the new cover looks great. I hope a lot of people buy the new rerelease so they continue on into the G/S/C series and beyond. I know I will!

EDIT: And I just noticed the book description saying that volume one will be in Right to Left format. (Just like the original Japanese) I'm curious as to why Viz has taken a sudden interest in Pokemon Special again though.

Oh cool~ :D :D :D I'll buy too~

(I wonder that too..... Maybe the realized that a large ammount of adults and teens love pokemon? )

Years
    A PokeSpe/Orre fan fic would be shiny~ *_* But Masa would probably appreciate the idea for that fan fic better if she had actually played the game... TT^TT -sigh-

Yay for March 3rd~ 8D
    I just need to ink in Yellow's birffday present nao. XD

OhmaiEntei that is a shiny book cover. :O Wait. It's released in the original Japanese reading format?! VIZ has finally turned over a new leaf~! Masa wants to cry tears of joy. :'D But not yet. I continue to remain cautiously optimistic... XD;

Oh! I wonder if they've finally decided to call the guy Green and the girl Blue? Someone needs to find that out. 8|

I'll answer the topic later 'cuz I'm lazy tired. ^^;

EDIT: Stalker~! 8D -pokes repeatedly-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back