• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    This topic just made me think about something. Have Platina and Green met? Because I think they should. From what I've seen, they seem a little similar.

Wow, Platina and Green? I don't know anything about her, except that she's rich... but now I'm extra curious for her. Wonder if it's better than my favo ship? No, you don't have to reply, Oldrival bashers <.<

Oh, and I just thought of something. Remember how near the end of the R/S arc, Courtney/Marge mentioned that she was a coordinator before and she used to be friends with Daisy?

I wonder, did she ever meet Green before? If she did, he was probably very small.

I can imagine this happening while she still knew Daisy: (click below)
    Spoiler:

Hahaha, ahhh, poor Green... <3 He's adorable when he's a little kid. He is. I'd kill for a meeting between Green and Marge in the manga, WITH flashbacks of their - traumatized - youth XD Oh, pure win that'd be.

What would the Pokedex Holders do if they were snowed in without power or Pokemon?
    Gold: Tries to hit on a girl in the dark but accidental pats Silver's butt.

XDDDD That made me laugh very hard.

Silver: Beats up Gold for touching his butt. And secretly enjoying it.

O//O ... And that even more. PreciousMetal isn't good for your health. It has this side to it that you choke with laughter.

Ohhh, btw. I am now the owner of seven Japanese Pokemon Special manga's~! :D It's awesome! Not that I understand a word they say. But somehow, it looks much cooler. Especially Blue. She talks with even more hearts. (Yeah, I counted XD)

What would the Pokedex Holders do if they were snowed in without power or Pokemon?
    I sense shipping possibilities here.... which I will not further elaborate. But you get the point. Although it would be incredibly fun if they, in the dark, ended up with the wrong person. I forsee a crack fan fic XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    This topic just made me think about something. Have Platina and Green met? Because I think they should. From what I've seen, they seem a little similar.
    Spoiler:

>.> Oh, and I just thought of something. Remember how near the end of the R/S arc, Courtney/Marge mentioned that she was a coordinator before and she used to be friends with Daisy?

I wonder, did she ever meet Green before? If she did, he was probably very small.

I can imagine this happening while she still knew Daisy: (click below)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Wow, Platina and Green? I don't know anything about her, except that she's rich... but now I'm extra curious for her. Wonder if it's better than my favo ship? No, you don't have to reply, Oldrival bashers <.<
    Yes I hope the writers of Pokemon Special give her more indepth character development.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol at your Daisy/Courtney with Green dialogue, chamo-chan. I can imagine Green like some walking plaything.

Snoaz said:
    I sense shipping possibilities here.... which I will not further elaborate. But you get the point. Although it would be incredibly fun if they, in the dark, ended up with the wrong person. I forsee a crack fan fic XD

Seconded.

If it's one thing the writers are good at, it's the backstory to each character. It's why it makes me admire each one.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    xDDD That must've scared him for life!

About the contest... Tomorrow is deadline for the oneshots... But I've noticed that a few of you hasn't even started! xD; You can get one wore week time if you want. ^_^ You guys just need to say something.
    Yes it would~ >D

Oh, really? That would be nice..... >.>;;;

Hahaha, ahhh, poor Green... <3 He's adorable when he's a little kid. He is. I'd kill for a meeting between Green and Marge in the manga, WITH flashbacks of their - traumatized - youth XD Oh, pure win that'd be.

O//O ... And that even more. PreciousMetal isn't good for your health. It has this side to it that you choke with laughter.

Ohhh, btw. I am now the owner of seven Japanese Pokemon Special manga's~! :D It's awesome! Not that I understand a word they say. But somehow, it looks much cooler. Especially Blue. She talks with even more hearts. (Yeah, I counted XD)
    I don't bash Oldrival though. D:

And flashbacks would be awesome.

But that's what gives Preciou Metal it's charm. :3

D: D: D: D: D: Lucky....
    Although I did buy Vol. 30.

Spoiler:
    Lol, thanks :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Wait, I just noticed tomorrow is the deadline X_X

Can we get them finished tomorrow? 'Cause I've been uber busy with schoolwork and yet I found the time to do something for Yellow's birthday

And viruses made me lose of the progress I made on it. But yeah.

I'll see what I can accomplish XD

Years
    Imzadi said:
    Gold: Tries to hit on a girl in the dark but accidental pats Silver's butt.
    Silver: Beats up Gold for touching his butt. And secretly enjoying it.
    ZOMG lawl. XDDD Wao. I think I just choked on my tea... Snoaz is right about PreciousMetal being bad for your health o.o

Gyah, Boulevard~! :O We haven't seen ya here in ages! ;_;

What would happen if if all the PokeSpe characters were snowed in with no power or Pokemon?

Red: Lacking Pokemon to battle with, he'd argue with Green in the dark.
    Green: Argue with Red in the dark...?
    Blue: Flirt with Red and Green while they argue o__o
    Yellow: Attempts to settle Red and Green's arguing

Gold: Tries to get close to Silver Blue, but then fails epically and resorts to playing a DS or GBA or something.
    Silver: Keeps a close eye on the distance between Gold and him Blue.
    Crys: Being the practical one, she finds a few flashlights and candles.

Ruby: Works on sewing an outfit for one of his Pokemon. After lighting a few of the candles Crys supplied, that is. (Sewing in the dark ish not a good idea o.o)
    Sapphire: Gets furious because she can't go outside due to the snow, then decides to have a poking match with Emerald using Ruby's sewing needles.
    Emerald: After getting sick of being poked, he decides to assist Crys in trying to get the power back on. >:3

Dia: Eats, but complains constantly because the refrigerator isn't on anymore. D:
    Pearl: Smacks Dia for complaining, then paces around waiting for the electricity to come back on.
    Platina: Reads with a flashlight, of course~

Masa lacks creativity today. x_x

@Chamo: D'aw, poor traumatized Green. XD I can... see that happening. o.o And Green x Platina? :O They'd actually look really cute together... *shot by all the supporters of pairings that already have Green or Platina in it*

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What would happen if if all the PokeSpe characters were snowed in with no power or Pokemon?

Reenact a few scenes from Higurashi

Meh, probably just sleep it out without realizing they were even trapped.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024

ZOMG lawl. XDDD Wao. I think I just choked on my tea... Snoaz is right about PreciousMetal being bad for your health o.o

Gyah, Boulevard~! :O We haven't seen ya here in ages! ;_;

Gold: Tries to get close to Silver Blue, but then fails epically and resorts to playing a DS or GBA or something.
    Silver: Keeps a close eye on the distance between Gold and him Blue.

Masa, I can see that happening right now! Only slightly farther...-whacked in the head for being a pervert- I'm not that bad!-hit again- Leave me alone!

So what if Precious Metal Shipping is bad for your health? It's awesome! Oh great I'm getting fanfic ideas! Must... resist... writing...yaoi/straight fic... failing at it... Crap, I'm doomed! Now writing the fic...:knockedou

PS: Off topic Masa, but can I see the link where you got you avatar/sig? I'm having trouble not gaping at the screen at them.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Gah, I think I'm dropping out. Maybe I'll write it up someday, but not anytime soon...there goes my Specialshipping scene...

Years
    Oh my, so many people are dropping out.
    Do you think you can postpone it?
    Just a suggestion. ^^

Who said PreciousMetal and OldRival are bad for your health? I'm perfectly healthy! *coughs* Uh, I choked on my water. xD

chamo-chan

Years
    Wait the dead line for the fics? That's Tomorrow! Oh Shoot! I might have to drop out.

Edit-Yeah I do have to drop out. Sorry D`:

Gah, I think I'm dropping out. Maybe I'll write it up someday, but not anytime soon...there goes my Specialshipping scene...

Oh my, so many people are dropping out.
    Do you think you can postpone it?
    Just a suggestion. ^^

Who said PreciousMetal and OldRival are bad for your health? I'm perfectly healthy! *coughs* Uh, I choked on my water. xD

Um guys, you don't have to drop out.

Imazdi said she can extend it.......

Also, I'm not dropping out.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I just recently found a site to read PokeSpe at and I'm already a fan, especially of Crystal and Platina. May I join?

The only real problem I have with it is Sabrina being evil, she seemed nice to me in the games, and the Elite Four being evil in a sense, since Lance helps you in G/S/C and Lorelai helps you fight Team Rocket on the Sevii Islands in FR/LG, but since those two came after R/G/B/Y, I'll forgive that.

mmmmm i want to see Platina in her winter clothes ~pervert laghter~
    Spoiler:

Your wish is granted!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
    I just recently found a site to read PokeSpe at and I'm already a fan, especially of Crystal and Platina. May I join?

Spoiler:

Your wish is granted!

Oh woah woah woah woah woah woah.....

Um......I think it would be a good idea to put that in spoilers..

It's not you, it's just that some of the members in this club either have not read very far into the manga and do not follow what is published in Coro Coro magazine or they only read the manga once it's translated by Chuang Yi.

So...spoilers please?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Oh woah woah woah woah woah woah.....

Um......I think it would be a good idea to put that in spoilers..

It's not you, it's just that some of the members in this club either have not read very far into the manga and do not follow what is published in Coro Coro magazine or they only read the manga once it's translated by Chuang Yi.

So...spoilers please?
    Oh my gosh..I'm so sorry..I didn't think of it as a spoiler
    Spoiler:

That..and I admittedly never really figured out spoiler tags quite right since there isn't a nice little button..

Hi Crysral! I see that you followed Jigglypuff's advice and clicked the link on my siggy to Mangafox (Don't worry a majority of people here read it off there) =D
    Yep, I did. I was never really able to find it before that, though I had been searching everywhere.
    I've just started reading the R/G/B chapters, though I know the characters well from biographies of them off of Serebii and Bulbapedia.
    I love how they're all named after the games versions. Though I find Ruby & Pearl's names kinda funny since those are English girl's names too. Not to say I don't like the names, I do. I also refer to Crystal by her full name since its prettier than Crys/Kris/Chris..at least to me. Plus I named my trainer that in Crystal before I even knew her manga counterpart.

I love how they use the actual game's sprites in the manga sometimes.

chamo-chan

Years
    Oh my gosh..I'm so sorry..I didn't think of it as a spoiler
    Spoiler:

That..and I admittedly never really figured out spoiler tags quite right since there isn't a nice little button..

Yep, I did. I was never really able to find it before that, though I had been searching everywhere.
    I've just started reading the R/G/B chapters, though I know the characters well from biographies of them off of Serebii and Bulbapedia.
    I love how they're all named after the games versions. Though I find Ruby & Pearl's names kinda funny since those are English girl's names too. Not to say I don't like the names, I do. I also refer to Crystal by her full name since its prettier than Crys/Kris/Chris..at least to me. Plus I named my trainer that in Crystal before I even knew her manga counterpart.

I love how they use the actual game's sprites in the manga sometimes.
    It's alright, you didn't know~

*huggles* Welcome. :3

hehee, I did that too. (Reading summaries and Bio's on Serebii and Bulbapedia...maybe that's why I don't mind spoilers.)

We had a discussion about thier names a while ago...(which I missed. TT.TT ) But to me, Ruby does sound kinda....feminine....

I also Like something else about the manga.
    When the characters are looking at Pokedex entries, the entries themselves look like screenshots from the game. (that also includes the maps.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I don't bash Oldrival though. D:

D: D: D: D: D: Lucky....
    Although I did buy Vol. 30.

I know you don't Chamo ^^ *hugs*

And you have Vol. 30? Ahh, that's what I call lucky! I can't wait to find out what happens... I hope those people in Singapore will hurry :O

The only real problem I have with it is Sabrina being evil, she seemed nice to me in the games, and the Elite Four being evil in a sense, since Lance helps you in G/S/C and Lorelai helps you fight Team Rocket on the Sevii Islands in FR/LG, but since those two came after R/G/B/Y, I'll forgive that.

Spoiler:

Your wish is granted!

Sure you may join! :D Crystal doesn't have so many fans, but I really like her. Her determination and capturing skills are win! :D But I don't know Platina yet. Chamo is read: put everything off from the Emerald series in spoiler. So now you know. ^^ It's a pretty picture though...

Ohhh, and manga Sabrina is soooooo much win O_O I wouldn't have her any other way. Same with evil Elite Four. It makes the manga so much more interesting, in my opinion. I mean, if you can have a sweet Lance who helps everyone or a sexy evil Lance with crazy plans? Uhm, not difficult to choose XD But I admit I was surprised when I read it first. In a good way though.

Off-topic: the last anime episode was epic win, with Galactic. I officially love Mars. She seems a lot like Marge. Again: can't wait for the D&P manga! <3

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Oh come on guys. Don't drop out. :c Lime and I had some work to put this contest up. Considering that it is deadline today and nobody did finish his/her oneshot I'll expand the challenge for two more weeks. You have time until March 20th, okay?

Welcome to the club Crystal.~ Obligatory questions for new members: What are your favourite Characters/shippings and PokeSpe moments? 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back