• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    mmmm i'm having a super hard time with my one shot i'm not good at writing romance T_T but i'm not giving up i'm going to win and proff my superiority =D

Atta boy king~ *huggles*

-sigh- I hate it when my real life prevents me from logging in here. I miss so much in a few days.

Its killin' me king. You have no idea. Im probably one of the few college students who is intentionally planning to do NOTHING over Spring Break. God knows I earned it. But back on topic...

*waves* Hiya sir~

Also, I would answer the topic, but.. ..I don't know what to answer exactly. O.o
    (i've been feeling very indicisive lately)

Years
    sirboulevard- you know when you said A topic we havent had before -dies of shock- i dont know if you meant it in a way, because i posted a topic that was already posted and now i feel sad :(

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    sirboulvevard said:
    Its killin' me king. You have no idea. Im probably one of the few college students who is intentionally planning to do NOTHING over Spring Break. God knows I earned it.

sirboulevard, believe me, you are not the only one.

jigglypuff_96, he probably means that since new topics are made, they've been done before, and the one you made is original that he hasn't seen in a long time. It's a compliment.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, college is a lot of hard work, but once you get past it, you have all sorts of opportunities lying ahead :3 But idk. I'm but a freshman in high school.

Anyways... Seeing how Boulevard brought up college...

Can you see the PokeSpecial characters joining any fraternities/sororities in college?

One thing's for sure, Gold will try and join a sorority composed of sexy members

So yeah. That's all I got XD

Years
    Hmm...FAN ARTZ! 8D

Can't wait for the one-shot's ^_^

Random fan-art for my first time posting stuff. >.> *Head-desk*

Warning BIG Post!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Warning BIG Post!
    Spoiler:
    Comments in bold... I shouldn't be posting this soon, but the fanart is gorgeous XD

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years

Warning BIG Post!
    Spoiler:
    Wow, those are nice fan arts. :3
    I like the Yellow ones :D

Can you see the PokeSpecial characters joining any fraternities/sororities in college?
    Red: No
    Green: Probably not
    Blue: I think she'd probably make her own Sorority
    Yellow: D: no...
    Gold: He'd probably join, but only to go spy on sororities.
    Silver:....maybe?
    Crystal: no
    Ruby: I think he'd rather be in a sewing club..
    Sapphire: I don't think so.
    Emerald: ehehhe, no.
    Diamond: As long as they have food.
    Pearl: No
    Platinum: She'd be in Blue's sorority.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    @Netto: Those are nice pictures Netto, but the last one, is Dia grabbing Platina's boob? I think he took some lessons from Gold...

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    >_> <_< >_>

........I've picked up a bad habit of disappearing from here a lot, haven't I? OTL Sorry guys, I've been distracted. Senior year, work, afterschool activities *cough* LIES*cough* IT'SMOSTLYBEENMENOTDOINGALLTHATSTUFFANDSLACKINGANDREADINGHETALIA *cough cough* But...yeah. XD

Poo, I missed Yellow's birthday and the release of Volume 30....But hey, I did make an origami doll into Yellow for her birthday.... XD And I hear you gaiz are having some fanfiction-y thing going on here?

Sorry for all the new memembers I missed~! >< What's been going down?

chamo-chan

Years
    >_> <_< >_>

........I've picked up a bad habit of disappearing from here a lot, haven't I? OTL Sorry guys, I've been distracted. Senior year, work, afterschool activities *cough* LIES*cough* IT'SMOSTLYBEENMENOTDOINGALLTHATSTUFFANDSLACKINGANDREADINGHETALIA *cough cough* But...yeah. XD

Poo, I missed Yellow's birthday and the release of Volume 30....But hey, I did make an origami doll into Yellow for her birthday.... XD And I hear you gaiz are having some fanfiction-y thing going on here?

Sorry for all the new memembers I missed~! >< What's been going down?

BAA!! *hug*

Well.
    1. you missed the release of Vol. 30
    2. You missed Yellow's birthday.
    3. We are having a shipping one shot fan fic contest. :D

Years

Warning BIG Post!
    Spoiler:

Heh, the first two are good. Gold looks great, so do Ruby, Sapphire and Rald. And Crys too!
    Aw! MangaQuestShippy! So cute!
    Yayz! Yellow! <333
    FranticShippy! <3
    *squee* SpecialShipping! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    The last one's cute, I think I'm gonna start on DPP arc now. <3

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

Well, my college has no fraternities or sororities, but i can see the whole cast setting up their own frat and sororities.

chamo-chan

Years
    I have some pictures that I found to show off. Though some may be of their game counterparts..sometimes its hard to tell.
    Spoiler:

Comments are in bold.

*gaspeth* that's alot of fan art. :O

Years
    Wao...I haven't really missed much, have I? o.o -pokes the thread-

Welcome back, Baa and Boulevard. :'D It's about time some of ya returned~

Holy Shinx. There's a lot of fan art all of a sudden. O__o Masa was also gonna post some PokeSpe fan art, but she'll wait a while instead.. XD

@Netto: I love that one site where the first two pics come from. That fan artist is amazing. *_* Yay, SpecialShipping~ <3 MangaQuest not so much.

@Saber: Dia taking lessons from Gold... o_o Reminds me of a weird Gold x Dia pic I found recently on a random fan site.

@C.W: It is sorta hard to tell whether it's PokeSpe or not, isn't it? o.o I guess you can tell if it's from PokeSpe or from the game by looking at their Pokemon or eye color? Anyhow, I actually haven't seen some of that fan art yet. 8D So cool~ I love those beach pics. >.<

Nyan.~ Masa has a sudden urge to re-read the R/S arc. >.>

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years

Warning BIG Post!
    Spoiler:
    I looove the coloring in the first two pictures. Very pretty.
    I've never been a mangaquestshipper, but that picture is cute~<3 Gold, you adorable little flirt.
    I love the DP tri picture~! So cute! Pearl and Dia both look downright adorable, and PLatina is all "Huh? What?"
    Love those three.

Dia should take lessons from Gold. Everyone should take lessons from him. D< Or Bill.

Years
    I have some pictures that I found to show off. Though some may be of their game counterparts..sometimes its hard to tell.
    Spoiler:

1st one, cool! But Gold looks kinda evil xD
    2nd one, kawaii! If only Yellow was there, she'd look better in all of their clothes because they're short and tight
    3rd one, awesome, they look great with that wardobe change!
    4th one, heh, that is soo cute!
    5th one, Kawaii! But yet again, Yellow's out T^T
    6th one, its pic like those that make me wanna start DPP.
    7th one, everyone loves Silver! xD
    8th one, Nice! I love this one too!
    9th one, MangaQuestShippy, cute!
    10th, 11th, 12th and 14th ones, awesome! Johto dex holders!
    13th one, I LOVE group pics!
    15th one, Great! Blue!<3
    16th one, kawaii! Blue looks great with a ponytail!
    17th one, Chosen! Cute!
    18th one, cute! Two of mai fave girls from PokeSpe!
    19th one, heh, look at Green.
    20th one, Gold, hasn't learned anything, huh?
    21st one, LuckyShipping! Cute!
    22nd one, great! Mai two fave girls again! <3
    23rd one, kawaii! Chosen again! Don't worry Silver, it'll work out.

Ah. Ah. I'm finally...done...I can't feel my fingers..
    lol, it's not like anyone's gonna read this monstrosity.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Those are sure a lot of fan art picture, but I wonder who were those two girls on the far right of the valentine's picture?
    @Netto: Those are nice pictures Netto, but the last one, is Dia grabbing Platina's boob? I think he took some lessons from Gold...
    Judging by Platina's personality of what I read about her she does not seen like the one to tolerate that and I do not even what to say what might happen to Dia. I also think that Dia is just grabbing Platina's shoulders as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back