• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah..I did post alot of art.
    I'm a bit of an art collector, normal, ecchi, etc. As long as its drawn well or cute I'll take it. I have alot of Pokemon pics, over 2,000 pics at least.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Yeah..I did post alot of art.
    I'm a bit of an art collector, normal, ecchi, etc. As long as its drawn well or cute I'll take it. I have alot of Pokemon pics, over 2,000 pics at least.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAA~ If we're talking collecting, I can't be beat! Because my Pokemon fanart folder is now OVER 13,000~

*is really, really tired right now*

And, shippy one-shots? I might get in on that. I'm supposed to be writing a double date fic for someone. XD *needs to work on it, but is lazy*

Thanks for the welcome back, Masa and Chamoooooo~ I'll try to be around more. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, awesome fan art! And a lot *_* Some of them I hadn't seen yet, so yah! <3

Welcome back Baa and Boulevard, and don't you dare disappear again! 8D (You totally should enter, Baa! Ask Valentine for the details)

Sooo, about the topic... what are those fraternities / sororities? Some typical Amercian college thing? I wish we had stuff like that at our university too, but I don't thing such things exist here -.-;

I don't like short posts, but... I don't know what to write else ^^;

Except, of course, that I love Pokemon Special. And Green. ;D Stating the overly-obvious

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    The fanfic prompt for the contest was that Dex Holders are training when they're forced to find shelter in a lonely lounge due to a freak thunderstorm...

Now that I look back at the rules and at the way my fic starts off, is it okay if it doesn't really start off with training? The events that lead to the shippy scene are indeed due to a Pokemon battle and its aftermath though, so that isn't exactly breaking a rule, is it?
    Nah. They don't need to train. The direct prompt is just "PokeSpe character/s of your choice trapped for a night in a lonely mountain lodge because of a Thunderstorm" What you make out of that is your decision.^^
    Caught ya! I couldn't stop laughing. Farce himself/herself? LOL. Sounds like something Dia would do.
    ><;;;; Crap. I blame my translator... >_> It just tells me when I spell a word wrong... But it does not warn me when I use the wrong words... Anyway. It was good for some laughs. XD
    sirboulevard- you know when you saidA topic we havent had before -dies of shock- i dont know if you meant it in a way, because i posted a topic that was already posted and now i feel sad
    Don't worry... You can post any topic you like as long as it is PokeSpe related and within the rules. What boulevard meant was just that a few of us members, like red king - sirboulevard and me, are in this club since a long time... I am actually a member since page 4. xD We long time members did see a lot of topics. And when we got a new topic it is mostly a topic we already had. :3 Boulevard was just 'shocked' that a topic appeared that we haven't had before.
    But there is no problem to bring up topics that we already had since there are always members who haven't done them before.^^

On-topic: Ruby has a Milotic.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I have some pictures that I found to show off. Though some may be of their game counterparts..sometimes its hard to tell.
    Spoiler:
    Believe me, I've seen plenty of those before. I think even a couple wound up as some of the members' themes XD So... Comments in bold (they're responses to the pics below them), I didn't feel like commenting on them all XD

Edit: By the way, I believe this has been posted before, but...

Just because it's Ruby AND Gold (add Pearl, and my fangirl-ness will be completed =D). Though the caption labels them as Kris and Brendan (I'm assuming Kris is another name for the male hero of GS and maybe Crystal, though you'd see Crystal as Kris, of course), but just pretend it's Ruby and Gold XD

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Well, college is a lot of hard work, but once you get past it, you have all sorts of opportunities lying ahead

That is, if the market and economy hold firm. Now is not a good time.

Good find, Netto Azur!. I like the ones with Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Gold, and Crystal in it.

Awesome finds, Crystal-Walters! Seen a couple before, but the ones with the G/S/C trio are so good! Gold and Silver's eyes in the first one look sick. lol at Dia and Pearl making ramen. Though I didn't say it before, I prefer the way Dia looks in this pic. That's how I imagine him looking, not the puffy kind in the manga. lol at Sivler with the ponytail!! Wow, Blue in her "twenties" looks pretty nice. Off to Peurto Rico I see? lol at Gold's arm around Blue's waist. Whoa, Yellow and Blue look seductive there...And the last one's full of win. Feels like it captures a scene from some fanfic. Though I do wish there were some Ruby pics to add to my collection, :P

Baa, it'd be GREAT for you to enter this contest (Still wondering if you'll ever finish that Snowbound fic).

Eh...there's something about Ruby in the pic that looks weird.

Whew...so much fanart!!

Years
    I have some pictures that I found to show off. Though some may be of their game counterparts..sometimes its hard to tell.
    Spoiler:

DANG! O___________________O
    That's a lot of fan art!. I was planning to post some of those up as well. =P
    Is this from your Photobucket acct.? Cuz it says it's private. =/

I'll try and comment later on but the GSC Trio there is awesome! ^_^

Years
    @Baa: We'll be glad if you come back moar~ This club has so many new members, it needs some of the old ones back too. But...Your Pokemon folder is over 13,000? O___O Is there even that much fan art?! Masa is really impressed and sorta jealous.
    And yush, you should definitely enter teh one-shot contest. 8D

@Serene: Mwee~ Ruby and Gold. >D Is there a ship for them? I know that person's Photobucket account. They always refer to the PokeSpe characters with either their game or anime counterpart names, which is sorta annoying. >_>

Oh yeah~ And they finally re-uploaded the Yellow A-pu-pu-pue-pue! vid on YouTube again. XD I was waiting for that to happen. :'D

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Baa, it'd be GREAT for you to enter this contest (Still wondering if you'll ever finish that Snowbound fic).

XD I will finish it....eventually~! I'm trying to get all my one-shots/two-shots done before I start to work on it again. It's third on my list of stuff to write~ But...this prompt gives me more ideas. >< STOP GIVING ME MORE FANFICTION IDEAS NOT TO FINISH, DANGIT~ *tosses idea with the other 30-ish unfinished fanfictions on her computer*

Well, college is a lot of hard work, but once you get past it, you have all sorts of opportunities lying ahead

UGH, WHY MUST YOU MENTION COLLEGE~ *cowers in fear* I'm techincally banned from the internet right now until I finish scholarship essays for college... *whistles inconspiculously*

PokeSpe character/s of your choice trapped for a night in a lonely mountain lodge because of a Thunderstorm

Mmmm...for some reason, I'm thinking Chosenshipping...Or Ruby and Silver or Ruby and Gold... <3 I might actually have to enter this competition...

More on-topic:

Just because I love that site. <3

@Baa: We'll be glad if you come back moar~ This club has so many new members, it needs some of the old ones back too. But...Your Pokemon folder is over 13,000? O___O Is there even that much fan art?! Masa is really impressed and sorta jealous.

I know I should visit moaaaaaar...I'm just so lazy to be on-topic nowadays. XD And yush, it is indeed over 13,000 now. XD If I actually collected everything, it would be even more! *is seriously lacking in fanarts of characters like Red and Gold, MangaQuest, etc.* I just compulsively collect the things I really like....like my 2,000 pictures of Jun. XD AND I GUESS I MIGHT ACTUALLY ENTER THIS CONTEST IF I'M NOT TOO LAZY.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

@Serene: Mwee~ Ruby and Gold. >D Is there a ship for them? I know that person's Photobucket account. They always refer to the PokeSpe characters with either their game or anime counterpart names, which is sorta annoying. >_>

Oh yeah~ And they finally re-uploaded the Yellow A-pu-pu-pue-pue! vid on YouTube again. XD I was waiting for that to happen. :'D
    I'm making one then >.> I'll call it... Sereneshipping! *shot* Hmm... RoseSerenadeshipping? ("RosePetalshipping" is the official ship name (or at least on Serebii) for GoldXMe; "Serenadeshipping" is the official ship name (once again, at least on Serebii) for RubyXMe).

By the way, that video was so cute I favorited it XD

Mmmm...for some reason, I'm thinking Chosenshipping...Or Ruby and Silver or Ruby and Gold... <3 I might actually have to enter this competition...

More on-topic:

Do RubyXGold. PLEEZE XD Then again, I DO love FeralSoul... XD And as for the pic, beautiful~ Just because I appreciate Contestshipping (that would probably be my anime OTP :3).

But no HarleyXRuby? 'Cause there's an actual ship name for that, I believe D=

Years
    XD I will finish it....eventually~! I'm trying to get all my one-shots/two-shots done before I start to work on it again. It's third on my list of stuff to write~ But...this prompt gives me more ideas. >< STOP GIVING ME MORE FANFICTION IDEAS NOT TO FINISH, DANGIT~ *tosses idea with the other 30-ish unfinished fanfictions on her computer*

More on-topic:

XD AND I GUESS I MIGHT ACTUALLY ENTER THIS CONTEST IF I'M NOT TOO LAZY.

Lul, we share something in common, we both have tons of unfinished fanfics in our folders. xD You're not alone. *pats*

Yush! You must enter! 8D More fics for me to read! <333

That pic of Drew and Ruby is...beautiful! *w*

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Do RubyXGold. PLEEZE XD Then again, I DO love FeralSoul... XD And as for the pic, beautiful~ Just because I appreciate Contestshipping (that would probably be my anime OTP :3).

XD Noooooo, it wouldn't be romantically. I think Ruby and Gold would be fun gal-pals (although my decision was a little influenced... XD), and imagining Silver being stuck together with Ruby when he's in fashonista-mode is PRICELESS. XD Although, I think true!Ruby and Silver would get along realy nicely, Silver would probably strangle him before that. XD But, no boy-love in them, sorry gaiz.

But....I haven't finished a Chosen fanfic EVER, so I'll probably write that. XD If I enter, that is. I kinda have an idea for the Chosen one, anyways....

Lul, we share something in common, we both have tons of unfinished fanfics in our folders. xD You're not alone. *pats*

Yush! You must enter! 8D More fics for me to read! <333

XD Yay procrastination~ I really want to finish them.....but I can't find the time/ motivation....They work out so well in my head though.......OMG, THAT TWINLEAFSHIPPING ONE, AAAAAAARGH~ [/off-topic trauma]

Um, new topic, new topic....

Out of all the Dex Holders in PokeSpe, who would get along the LEAST if they were stuck on an abandoned island with just the two of them?

Vague and wordy topic is wordy and vague. XD If you understand it, then go on~ Since I'm too lazy to answer it myself. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Out of all the Dex Holders in PokeSpe, who would get along the LEAST if they were stuck on an abandoned island with just the two of them?

My character (Gale; her Dex is actually part of her PDA, which is an Orre thing and all XD) and Sapphire. 'Nuff said >.> *shot*

Ruby and Sapphire; yes, you know it's true XD Sapphire would wear her leafy outfit seeing how they're on an abandoned island, pissing off Ruby (and he would probably not have many materials to make clothes from XD).

Green and Silver; I can see 'em glaring at each other, as if they want to bite each other's necks off XD

Blue and Berlitz; Blue will probably try to steal whatever Platinum has on her.

Ruby and Emerald; come on, you remember the moment Ruby and Sapphire saw Emerald peeing off a building; I don't think Ruby could last alone with him XD

Ruby and Dia; Ruby would be annoyed with Dia's demeanor, probably.

Pearl and Silver; I think Silver would become homocidal if Pearl told enough jokes to him XD

Red and Silver; Just because there seems to be people who like Red but hate Silver *muttermutter KING muttermutter* *shot*

Years

Uh...Gold and Silver? Heh, I'm so predictable. xD

Maybe Silver and Dia/Pearl, he'd be annoyed at them for having a sense of humor. xD JK.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    DANG! O___________________O
    That's a lot of fan art!. I was planning to post some of those up as well. =P
    Is this from your Photobucket acct.? Cuz it says it's private. =/

I'll try and comment later on but the GSC Trio there is awesome! ^_^
    Yeah. I have it set to private, but the password to view it is "password".

Years
    @Serene: All this talk about Gold x Ruby and FeralSoul reminds me of this site I once found that had Ruby x Silver x Gold fan art. Seriously. XD Talk about your weird love triangle. @_@;;
    And yush, that Yellow vid is adorable. X3 I'm glad it's back on YouTube. ><

@Baa: You should over come your laziness and enter teh contest~! Or at least try. Not that Masa should be talking. -cough-

Interesting topic. Uhm... I'm not really sure... Let's see...

Pearl and Green: For some reason I just don't think they would get along. o.o Green wouldn't like Pearl's recklessness, and Pearl would be annoyed with Green's responses to his jokes. XD Or something like that.

Sapphire and Platina: The wild tomboy meets the sophisticated rich girl. 'Nuff said? >.>;

Ruby and Silver: I dunno. I can see Ruby complaining constantly, being the city boy that he is, and I'm sure that would slowly drive Silver to the point of insanity. XD Which would actually be very interesting to see.

I lack creativity today~ :D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    XD Noooooo, it wouldn't be romantically. I think Ruby and Gold would be fun gal-pals (although my decision was a little influenced... XD), and imagining Silver being stuck together with Ruby when he's in fashonista-mode is PRICELESS. XD Although, I think true!Ruby and Silver would get along realy nicely, Silver would probably strangle him before that. XD But, no boy-love in them, sorry gaiz.

But....I haven't finished a Chosen fanfic EVER, so I'll probably write that. XD If I enter, that is. I kinda have an idea for the Chosen one, anyways....

XD Yay procrastination~ I really want to finish them.....but I can't find the time/ motivation....They work out so well in my head though.......OMG, THAT TWINLEAFSHIPPING ONE, AAAAAAARGH~ [/off-topic trauma]
    lol, baa.

If you write a chosen-shippy fic, show me! I wanna read it! (after the contest is over of course. :D )

Wait, what Twinleaf fic? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ruby and Sapphire; yes, you know it's true XD Sapphire would wear her leafy outfit seeing how they're on an abandoned island, pissing off Ruby (and he would probably not have many materials to make clothes from XD). Lol

Green and Silver; I can see 'em glaring at each other, as if they want to bite each other's necks off XD Why is that so?

Blue and Berlitz; Blue will probably try to steal whatever Platinum has on her. >3

Ruby and Emerald; come on, you remember the moment Ruby and Sapphire saw Emerald peeing off a building; I don't think Ruby could last alone with him XD Who can?

Ruby and Dia; Ruby would be annoyed with Dia's demeanor, probably. You're probably right.

Pearl and Silver; I think Silver would become homocidal if Pearl told enough jokes to him XD Or not...maybe he secretly likes jokes?

Red and Silver; Just because there seems to be people who like Red but hate Silver *muttermutter KING muttermutter* *shot*I see wat U did thar.... *toannoyrukariobecauseiknowhe'sagrammarnazi..*
    Answers are bolded.

@Serene: All this talk about Gold x Ruby and FeralSoul reminds me of this site I once found that had Ruby x Silver x Gold fan art. Seriously. XD Talk about your weird love triangle. @_@;;
    And yush, that Yellow vid is adorable. X3 I'm glad it's back on YouTube. ><

@Baa: You should over come your laziness and enter teh contest~! Or at least try. Not that Masa should be talking. -cough-

Interesting topic. Uhm... I'm not really sure... Let's see...

Pearl and Green: For some reason I just don't think they would get along. o.o Green wouldn't like Pearl's recklessness, and Pearl would be annoyed with Green's responses to his jokes. XD Or something like that.

Sapphire and Platina: The wild tomboy meets the sophisticated rich girl. 'Nuff said? >.>;

Ruby and Silver: I dunno. I can see Ruby complaining constantly, being the city boy that he is, and I'm sure that would slowly drive Silver to the point of insanity. XD Which would actually be very interesting to see.

I lack creativity today~ :D

Awesome~

I would answer the topic,
    but everyone said what I was gonnna say..... (about Sapphire and Platinum..) :c

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    To answer le topic:

Gold, Silver and Green. Because they are mildly jealous when it comes to Blue (in zero-size bikini, mind). Gold keeps on offering her to apply sun cream especially in certain regions, which causes Silver to lose his temper and whack Gold on the head (doing this in slow-motion to show off his moves). Meanwhile, Green glares at the two and studies the 'beach' (read: Blue who's sunbathing).

And while Gold and Silver are forgetting the world around them in a massive fight, Blue sneaks off with Green to do whatever you do on a deserted island

Okay, not really faithful to the topic... but I just had to say that, mwuhwhaha >D

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Gold and Blue: .. No. I just want to stick these two on an island together for the sake of buttshipping. But it does feel like they wouldn't get along. Between the stealing and awkward sexual advances, I'm sure there would be a little drama. :'O
    Pearl and Ruby: I don't know. I have a feeling Pearl could pick a fight with most pokedex holders.
    Blue and Platina: it's about to be a .. girl fight! -shot- These are two of my favorite characters. I want to see their reactions to eachother.
    Bill and Blue: What is this, the third time Blue has been on the list? :'| Uh, yeah. I want more Bill and Blue moments.
    Platina and Emerald: You know she'd have a problem with this boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back