• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What Pokespe moment got you hooked to the series?

Uh, not really sure if this was a moment, but...I found an OldRivalShipping MMV when I was searching for a ContestShipping AMV. xD But the moment that actually made me obsessed was...when Red saved Eevee. xD Cuz I'm a sucker for sweet moments like that. lol

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Aww. I ish sorry. óò *huggles* I know what is wrong with the link to the kitten-pic... The title of this drawing contains a word that is not allowed on PC. That is why the link get's screwed up. xD I uploaded the pic into my photobucket... But the it got automatically resized and that lowers the quality... u.u Anyway. Here it is.^^ (In spoilers to save space.)
    Spoiler:

I actually just bought PokeSpe because it was a manga and it was about Pokemon... >_>
    But after I read the first few pages I was like O///O OMG! The art is so much better then in the anime! And I got hooked immediately. 8D

Reminding-note to the oneshot writers: Six more days until deadline!
    ;~; Thank you Imazdi~ *huggles*

Oh, yeah!
    I'm still working on the fic, but I'll get it done. :3

What Nintendo game series would each special character be fans of?

Red: I'm thinking he'd be a traditional Mario player. :3
    Green: Phoenix Wright! Lawyer game, FTW.
    Blue: Metroid, definitely. She would admire Samus. 8D
    Yellow: I WOULD say Harvest Moon, but it isn't strictly a Nintendo franchise, so Animal Crossing.
    Gold: Nintendo is too pure for Gold. XD For some reason, Prince of Persia popped into my head, but I don't think that's Nintendo anymore, is it?
    Silver: Nintendogs I see him playing Zelda. It's full of puzzles and general awesome. <3
    Crystal: Pokemon. She has to catch them all, dangit!
    Ruby: Ummmm~ I really can't think of anything for him! So, I'm just going to revert to Mother/Eartbound, even though I know nothing about those games. But, they look intresting, at least. XD
    Sapphire: Super Smash Bros, of course. 8D
    Emerald: Pikmin
    Dia: Cooking Mama~
    Pearl: Fire Emblem, definetly. It's full of stradegy.
    Berlitz: I'm gonna have to agree with the Trauma Center thing. XD

I don't know....I was in love with the manga from the beginning! XD I don't know if that was because I was on a Pokemon high at the time, or just because it's general awesomeness got to me, but I can't think of a time that I didn't know if I would like it or not. XD

I am sad. None of the exchange students know about PokeSpe....but I did get two into Hetalia, huzzah!
    I like your ideas for games.

Oh, yay~ Hetalia~

New Topic:
    What Manga/Anime Series could you see the characters of PokeSpe reading/watching?
    (Now why did "Gold: Ecchi/Hentai Manga" pop into my head? XP)

Me too. O:
    What Manga/Anime Series could you see the characters of PokeSpe reading/watching?
    Red: Bleach, because....I don't know why...
    Green: I'm not sure.....
    Blue: Fruits Basket. :O
    Yellow: ....Tokyo Mew Mew~
    Gold: Love Hina. -shot-
    Silver: Code Geass ( >3 )
    Crystal: I'm not sure either.
    Ruby: .......-thinks-.....................Lucky Star! -shot-
    Sapphire: Probably something like Inuyasha or Higurashi
    Emerald: -is also unsure.-

Off topic: On my wii, I got the old Mario Kart 64. It has terrible graphics, there aren't many characters, and the courses are hard to navigate sometimes...
    *glomps the Wii* oh, how I've missed that game~ -cries-

Years

I don't really remember. D=
    I just gradually got into it you could say. I was looking for the manga in J-town's (LA Little Tokyo) Kunokoniya after seeing Dia's Bio in Serebii and the summary in Dogasu's.

That's pretty much it...and I saw Vol. 28 RAW in J-town. XD Can't wait till the Anime club goes back there! :D

Random PokeSpe vid XD:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years

Generally, the way it was written (setting, plot, character development, etc.). That's what gets me into good series of any type.

That is one weird picture. Like the guys are playthings...and is Blue pulling on Green's...tail?

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep said:
    Well, I always see Ruby being more serious and philosophical by himself anyways, and defiantly about Sapphire... mean, the boy is faking amnesia for Pete's sake, he's gotta have a reason... I hope that's not a spoiler anymore. XD He's that kinda thinker about love I think.

Oh, I totally know what you mean. Yep, those are what I admire about him. I can relate to other characters outside PokeSpecial who are just like him.

Blue: Metroid, definitely. She would admire Samus.

Even though Samus has the looks of an adult Yellow (minus the eyes). ;)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Afew I loved were Blue's Poke Ball Boobs (I knew a ten year old couldn't be like that!), how Red used Rocket Tech against Giovanni, Gold patting Blue's behind, and Sapphire mistaking Ruby's hat for his hair (something I'm sure we all did at least once).

Off topic: On my wii, I got the old Mario Kart 64. It has terrible graphics, there aren't many characters, and the courses are hard to navigate sometimes...
    *glomps the Wii* oh, how I've missed that game~ -cries-
    I have that on my Wii too..too bad my little brother lost it.
    I had: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros. 2 US, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, MegaMan 9, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Mario Kart 64, StarFox 64, & Paper Mario. It also had my WarioWare Smooth Moves & my SD Card in it T-T At least I still have my other Wii games I guess..

Years
    -crawls in-
    Hngrah. Just wanted to say, Masa's not going to be on much for the next week or so 'cuz I'm currently obsessed with Avalon Code. @_@ It would definitely make a good crossover with PokeSpe, though. >D

Fwee, cute fan art. X3 I especially like the one Valentine posted with teh PokeSupe kitties. Silver is with Lance? o__O Oh mai. Pedophile yaoi crack, anyone~? -shot-

Red: For some reason, Bleach comes to mind o.o
    Green:
    Fullmetal Alchemist...?
    Blue: Azumanga Daioh
    Yellow: Yotsuba&! X3

Gold: Kannazuki no Miko Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann >8D
    Silver: Code Geass, probably.
    Crys: A random yaoi anime 8| Dunno.

Ruby: Tokyo Mew Mew -shot-
    Sapphire: Dr. Slump 8D -shot again-
    Emerald: I have no idea. o__O

The characters' personalities. XD I first got into PokeSpe by reading the "Best of Red", and I loved how all the characters had individual natures and quirks, like Green being all silent and withdrawn and Blue being a tricky thief girl. They all seemed more natural and fitting than the anime's characters.

I'm too lazy to answer the Nintendo topic. D: They'd all be fans of Avalon Code. Even though it's not a series and it's not from Nintendo. XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ignore me and my tendency to read anything that has hot spa scenes and a random death. And large balls of fire coming from anywhere.
    Red: Dragon ball Z. Boom and boom and ooh training yawn but boom! I know what the hell but the man has taste for fighting
    Green: Yu-Yu Hakusho Dark moody and oh so nice
    Blue- Dunno
    Yellow- Lucky star! Have no idea why but it seems upbeat and well something she would watch

Gold- Anything echi and well all those animes that arent hentai but have it.
    Silver- Naruto. Where the hell do you think he learned those moves!
    Crys- Digimon. She cant wait to here about a whole new set of monsters so while waiting she'll watch a show about a whole different species of monsters. And break oak's computers searching and hacking them to cat6ch some digimon

Ruby- Latest fashion magazine. And everything to do with fashion.
    Sapphire- I find her to be a conway person
    Emerald- Crayon shin-shan! And now you know his roots of rudeness

Dia- Too busy stuffing his face
    Pea- No idea
    Platina- She'll be with yellow watching lucky star.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ruby: Tokyo Mew Mew -shot-

No. Just...no XD Then again, it isn't Mermaid Melody... (which isn't that bad, but I can't see Ruby watching that XD)

Red: Dinosaur King! because the American voice for Max is Ash's original voice!
    Green: Haruhi Suzumiya! *shot*
    Blue: Mm... DNAngel. Or Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Or any series that involves a phantom thief/kaitou.
    Yellow: I agree with Chamo on this one. Tokyo Mew Mew, or Ojamajo Doremi.

Gold: Anything with female pr0n Um... Kodomo no Jikan, maybe? *shot* No pr0n in it, though their is a...scene. And the third graders know "adult" terms. Or maybe DearS.
    Silver: Anything involving phantom thieves/kaitous, just like Blue.
    Crystal: Lucky Star! Just 'cause Xd

Ruby: Hmm... Hmm... HMM... .hack, maybe? XD
    Sapphire: Inuyasha, no doubt.
    Emerald: Death Note So he can pretend to "kill Masa" for calling him a lawn gnome long ago
    Wally: Full Moon wo Sagashite (hey, the girl KNOWS she has a year left to live; Wally can sympathize with her, even though he doesn't know whether he'll die soon or not XD).

Dia: Kitchen Princess. First part of the title states all.
    Pearl: Mm... I can see him looking into Ranma 1/2. Just 'cause.
    Berlitz: She'd probably have a library with every single series completed. She would read them all ("Gotta read 'em all!" *shot*). And she'd have the complete anime series too, including imports.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Um okay...

Red-Bleach
    Green-Tokyo Underground
    Blue-The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Yellow-My Neighbor Totoro
    Gold-The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Silver-???
    Crys-???
    Ruby-Lucky Star
    Diamond-???
    Pearl-Something Funny
    Platina-???

That's all I gots

chamo-chan

Years
    slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow day.

:C

So, the deadline for the fic contest is coming up this Friday...or was it saturday?
    D: I don't remember.

Off topic: Platinum comes out soon~ *dances*

Years
    Oh, mai. :O The club is dying veeery slow. Masa is sorta worried nao. o.o Anyway, here's some random fan art, in spoilers so I won't expand my post. :3

Spoiler:

And...new yet sort of pathetic topic. Although it doesn't really look like we need one. XD;

What does the PokeSpe gang do on the internet?

I hope that makes sense. >_>; I'll answer it later~ In the meanwhile... -gives thread CPR-

chamo-chan

Years
    Oh, mai. :O The club is dying veeery slow. Masa is sorta worried nao. o.o Anyway, here's some random fan art, in spoilers so I won't expand my post. :3

Spoiler:

And...new yet sort of pathetic topic. Although it doesn't really look like we need one. XD;

I hope that makes sense. >_>; I'll answer it later~ In the meanwhile... -gives thread CPR-

Cute fan art is cute~ :D

I luffs them.

Oh mai.
    Red: Searches for battling partners on wi-fi.
    Green: making a website?
    Blue: Hacking into people's accounts for stuff.
    Yellow: I don't know...
    Gold: Playing World of Warcraft....
    Silver: no clue....
    Crystal: ...something important?
    Ruby: E-mailing pictures of his beautiful pokemon.
    Sapphire: She has no internet.
    Emerald: tips on how to look taller.
    Diamond: Looking for recipies.
    Pearl: chatting?
    Platinum: no idea..

Years
    Hmm...

Spoiler:

I've said the death part for a while now...but the club is still the undead. *shot*

Nice fanart...Like the RGB one. =P

I can picture Ruby looking for some more frilly dresses more
    ideas for his next clothes line. =P

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Slow day. ;o;

Gold: UH, yeah. You know those really annoying talking adds that say stuff like "1000th VISITOR! YOU JUST WON A FREE IPOD NANO!" M-hm. All Gold's fault. D<
    Bill: What doesn't he do on the internet? Oh ... my,.. that sounded a lot weirder than I planned.
    Platina: Something about stocks?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Off-topic: I'm back and I have US Platinum!

Red just plays Platinum instead of the internet
    Ruby looks up more clothing ideas
    Sapphire doesn't even have electricity...
    Yellow looks at DeviantART and is jealous of Masa's drawings
    Diamond looks up recipes
    Pearl looks up bad jokes
    Platina reads
    Silver looks at fan p---
    Blue notices that Silver's looking at her and kisses him.

The rest will come slowly as I'm working on a DS ROM list.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Epic pictures of Emerald and Yellow, Masa! The Karen and Will one is a little weird. I actually like the Green, Red, and Blue pic a lot more than the Blue pic above it. The last two are cute. Gold and Silver looks like a watermark painting.

I'm only gonna do selected characters since I can't think of the rest.

I see Green more of a scientist type. Definitely science journals, articles, etc. All serious stuff.
    I know EXACTLY where Blue will look at, not gonna say. Oh, and social networking too.
    Gold will catch hundreds of thousands of viruses on his machine if he looks at dirty things on the internet.
    Silver better not look at unhappy/emo sites. :(
    Sapphire doesn't use teh internetz.
    Pearl: Comedy Central, Ebaum's World, etc. Yes. I said it.
    Platina would cause the world economy to collapse if everyone followed her bidding.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years

Red: Looks up battling partners and trades on Wi-Fi.
    Blue: He likes to research stuff.
    Green: She'll look up stuff to rip people off.
    Yellow: She looks up pictures of Pokémon from other regions to draw.

And on another note, life's getting busy so I'm...dropping out of the fanfic contest.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    XD Just because we're slow doesn't mean we're dying. At least I can keep up with you youngin`s when we're slow! XD

I will do this later. I'm currently stuck in Japanese mode and I can't seem to get out so I keep getting random hiragana when I type. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back