• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Relax~ We're not dying, we have a slow period like this about once a month people.

What does the PokeSpe gang do on the internet?

Currently, they're making a rom hack of FRLG to match the R/G/B arc. Hopefully.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Off topic:
    @ Baa: HETALIA THEME~ :D :D <3 *luffs*

Slightly back on topic:

Guys, if you haven't heard before, there was a thread on these forums ( This thread) that mentioned that in Nickelodeon Magazine, PokeSpecial was nominated for favorite manga, along with other manga like Naruto, Fruits Basket, One Piece, and Kingdom Hearts II.

Guess what? PokeSpe won~

w00t~ *dances* (I'm suprised it surpassed Naruto.)

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Wait...Pokespe WON?! I'm glad and all, but how the @#$# did that happen? I thought for sure Naruto and Fruits Basket has a larger fanbase...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Yay PokeSpe won. *does the Pearl dance* I hope this will influence more people to read this great manga!!

Off topic-I got in trouble in school today for dancing the Para Parade.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Yep, yep, PokeSpe won the award, which is quite amazing. And offtopic: English version Platinum ROM is out. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, I did vote twice, I believe; after all, I live in two houses, and of course they have different IP addresses!

But it pwns that PokeSpecial won ^^ After all, I didn't think it would win against Naruto or Furuba, which pretty much happen to be the most popular shoujo and shounen series in America >.>

I'm sorry, I really can't add on more. Been playing too much Touhou XD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Off topic:
    @ Baa: HETALIA THEME~ :D :D <3 *luffs*

Slightly back on topic:

Guys, if you haven't heard before, there was a thread on these forums ( This thread) that mentioned that in Nickelodeon Magazine, PokeSpecial was nominated for favorite manga, along with other manga like Naruto, Fruits Basket, One Piece, and Kingdom Hearts II.

Guess what? PokeSpe won~

more off topic:
    I need to find this Hetalia manga/anime. Looks amazing~ <333

Pokespe won? :O Shweet~! This manga is a lot more popular than I thought it was.

I was just thinking. I want to see Platina's reaction to Gold. I just think it'd be funny~ Huh huh. I could pair up Gold with anyone. :'|

Years
    PokeSpe VS Naruto and FruitsBasket? And PokeSpe is victorious!? So there are moar PokeSpe fans than I thought out there! o.o The people who subscribe to that magazine sure know what they're doing, yep.

Now to answer my own topic, wee. XD

Red: Definitely wi-fi battles.
    Green: I have no idea~. o.o Maybe what he does would be similar to what Crys does? Minus the yaoi fanfiction-reading part. XD
    Blue: She belongs to all the social networking sites you can think of.
    Yellow: DeviantART. :3

Gold: Browses PreciousMetal fansites I was gonna say something, but chances are I would be banned. >_>
    Silver: No one knows... o_o
    Crys: Researches stuff. And reads yaoi fanfiction

Ruby: Orders stuff from online clothes shopping catalogs!
    Sapphire: What's the internet?
    Emerald: Online RPGs. He plays as a gnome *shot for oldness/lameness*

Dia: He looks for recipes, of course.
    Pearl: I dunno. He would probably try to find manzai sites. And when the computer takes a while to load a page, he smacks it.
    Platina: Stocks for sure. And she would probably read books online, too~

Lulz, Bubbles. Gold is very pair-able. XD I actually think there's a name for Platina x Gold, though. I just saw it the other day. >.o

Years
    I'm sure everyone's just busy, I don't wanna think that the group's dying.

Red: Ah...I can only think of battles. xD
    Green: Hm...I dunno...
    Blue: Eh...
    Yellow: ...Um...
    Sorry, I'm not being very cretive today.
    Slightly back on topic:

Guess what? PokeSpe won~

Yes! That's so great! I was hoping that PokeSpe would win!

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Off-topic: Spanks, Chamo~! And Bubbles, you HAVE to read it. Because Hetalia is AMAZING~ It makes history fun to learn...which sounds weird, but it's true~ And it brings out a vicious yaoi fangirl in Baa that she never knew she had, ho yush. *can never look at the globe in the same way again* I can send you the link to the translations of the manga if you like. 8D

[/off-topicness]

WOOOOOOOOOAH! PokeSpe actually won! That's suprising and FREAKIN` AWESOME! <3 If PokeSpe can beat out Naruto and Fruits Basket, then there may be a chance that all of it will be translated~ As long as the fanbase doesn't get crazy, I am content. :3

Red: Read manga? Look up battle rankings?
    Green: Selling stock. XD
    Blue: Hacking. XD
    Yellow: She content just looking up innocent pictures of Pokemon in the wild. 8D
    Gold: Nothing that I'm able to relay here. XD But I could see him playing WoW as well.
    Silver: Research, lots of research.
    Crystal: Reading yaoi.
    Ruby: Checking out the latest fashion!
    Sapphire: She doesn't even know how to turn her dad's computer on. XD
    Emerald: Sketching out plots to take over the world.
    Pearl: Watching Manzai videos for inspiration.
    Dia: Looking up recipes~
    Platinum: Anything and everything! The internet is such a mystery to her. XD

PLATINUM IS COMING OUT SOOOOOON~ *waits at her mailbox*

Years
    What did you first expect when you heard about Poke Special?

I seriously thought it was going to be like the anime. Or that it's another journey-like fic. XD

Thank goodness I was wrong! >=D

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Off-topic: Spanks, Chamo~! And Bubbles, you HAVE to read it. Because Hetalia is AMAZING~ It makes history fun to learn...which sounds weird, but it's true~ And it brings out a vicious yaoi fangirl in Baa that she never knew she had, ho yush. *can never look at the globe in the same way again* I can send you the link to the translations of the manga if you like. 8D

[/off-topicness]
    YES PLEASE. <333
    That would be great. :'D
    on topic:
    You know, I'm not too suprised pokespe won anymore. Manga like Fruits Basket and Naruto seem to have a bigger fanbase for the anime than manga. I could be wrong though.
    Hmm. Not sure. This is how I first heard about Pokespe from one of my closest friends. It was during a conversation about couples.
    Spoiler:
    Uh. Yeah. 8D"

Years

Well, i first heard about the manga on serebii, and I was all like, What the heck is that.

Then I found mangafox and was looking at the list of manga and saw pokemon special so I tryed to read it. I thought it was going to be a manga for 6 year olds, but i was very wrong, lol. After i while I stopped reading it, then Chapters was selling Pokemon Yellow and I got it and got back into the manga. so yeah

my brother is so lucky pokemon PLATINUM comes out on his birthday

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Heyy everyone!
    I'm back.
    It's been forever since I last popped by, so sorry!

I just acquired volume 29, and it is so cool!

So, what's the latest topic?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    It's been forever @.@ Or rather, it feels like it's been forever. I've only been gone for a week and a half or something XD Well, computer crashed, all fan art gone, you know the story. I was... not happy. ^^'

Who What would the PokeSpecial characters write one-shots about?
    Green: Blue (That was for you, Snoaz! XD) Umm...I feel like he would write it about himself, but more as a journal-of-my-journey kinda way.

Ah, thank you~! I feel happy now XD

What's this I hear about Pokemon Special winning an award, btw? That's... AWESOME! O_o I had no idea it was popular enough for that. :D But a big YAH for defeating the other manga's, mwuhahah >D

Welcom back, Yeo, it's been a long time indeed :O Anyway, current topic? Just look at the posts before you ;D But I'll think up another one. After I answer some old ones.

Favourite Pokemon in the manga?
    Zuzu~! <3333 He must be the most popular Pokemon ever, judging by everyone's love for Mudkip XD But let's face it, he's just too cute and adorable for words. <3 The other favourite Pokemon of mine would be Mimi, because of the epic scenes and the great personality. Ruby's Pokemon definitely have the best personality.
    And I'm not going to fangirl over any of Green's Pokemon. Well, granted, he looks awesome~ on his Charizard. Or Golduck. But... that's more because of the trainer than of the Pokemon. Please don't roast me, Charizard

Well, we had volumes 1-26 and I didn't want to read it because I thought it was boring and childish. Can you believe that? ... Yes, I'm ashamed. XD Buuuut, in the end, my curiousity got the best of me (or rahter, I was forced by my bro and sis to give in) and I fell in love with it. First I was like: huh? That's totally not like the anime! Ash didn't have a Poliwhirl! And then I was like: huh? Evil gym leaders? Ohh, epic win! And I though Red's rival was really smexy

New topic~! I'm quite obsessed with Death Note these days, sooo for everyone who's read this manga too...

Which characters from Death Note resemble the Pokespe characters the most?
    Red: Matsuda. The good, brave guy who doesn't always thinks before he acts. But don't we love them for that? <3
    Green: Who else than Light? He's perfect for the brilliant, handsome student who wants some justice. Green is totally opposed to evil after all, and I think that perhaps he isn't so different from Light. Although he'd never admit that, course. Plus: they both go well with the ladies. I certainly do fancy them... ;D *shot'd*
    Blue: Misa. Cute and in the enteraining business. Although... Blue's a lot smarter. And she'd never be used (by Green? :O) the way Misa is used. It'd rather be the opposite way.. XD Ohh, wait. She'd be Naomi (volume 2 I think) but with Misa's cheerful character. Yes.
    Yellow: Sayu, the sweet girl.
    Gold: Matt. Goggles, anyone?
    Silver: Mello~ Because don't we all want to see Silver eat choclate? *shot*
    Crystal: Takada? Both serieus, although I don't really see Crystal as a Kira supporter... but you never know... It's fine with me if Green uses her *cough*
    Ruby: L. Because they're both unique. And awesome. But because of their unique personalities, not everyone directly sees their strenght. <3 (Can you see Ruby eating a cherry the way L does? I do. *fangirl visions*)
    Sapphire: ... I'm running out of girls XD There's not really a tree-swinging character in Death Note is there? XD
    Emerald: Near. Because they're both immature. And short. And like toys. Very much.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Heyy everyone!
    I'm back.
    It's been forever since I last popped by, so sorry!

I just acquired volume 29, and it is so cool!

So, what's the latest topic?
    Hi~

Well, it's about time~

*shakes Snoaz* now you can get Vol. 29 so we don't have to talk about the Emerald arc in Spoilers anymore~

It's been forever @.@ Or rather, it feels like it's been forever. I've only been gone for a week and a half or something XD Well, computer crashed, all fan art gone, you know the story. I was... not happy. ^^'

Ah, thank you~! I feel happy now XD

What's this I hear about Pokemon Special winning an award, btw? That's... AWESOME! O_o I had no idea it was popular enough for that. :D But a big YAH for defeating the other manga's, mwuhahah >D

Welcom back, Yeo, it's been a long time indeed :O Anyway, current topic? Just look at the posts before you ;D But I'll think up another one. After I answer some old ones.

Favourite Pokemon in the manga?
    Zuzu~! <3333 He must be the most popular Pokemon ever, judging by everyone's love for Mudkip XD But let's face it, he's just too cute and adorable for words. <3 The other favourite Pokemon of mine would be Mimi, because of the epic scenes and the great personality. Ruby's Pokemon definitely have the best personality.
    And I'm not going to fangirl over any of Green's Pokemon. Well, granted, he looks awesome~ on his Charizard. Or Golduck. But... that's more because of the trainer than of the Pokemon. Please don't roast me, Charizard

Well, we had volumes 1-26 and I didn't want to read it because I thought it was boring and childish. Can you believe that? ... Yes, I'm ashamed. XD Buuuut, in the end, my curiousity got the best of me (or rahter, I was forced by my bro and sis to give in) and I fell in love with it. First I was like: huh? That's totally not like the anime! Ash didn't have a Poliwhirl! And then I was like: huh? Evil gym leaders? Ohh, epic win! And I though Red's rival was really smexy

New topic~! I'm quite obsessed with Death Note these days, sooo for everyone who's read this manga too...

Which characters from Death Note resemble the Pokespe characters the most?
    Red: Matsuda. The good, brave guy who doesn't always thinks before he acts. But don't we love them for that? <3
    Green: Who else than Light? He's perfect for the brilliant, handsome student who wants some justice. Green is totally opposed to evil after all, and I think that perhaps he isn't so different from Light. Although he'd never admit that, course. Plus: they both go well with the ladies. I certainly do fancy them... ;D *shot'd*
    Blue: Misa. Cute and in the enteraining business. Although... Blue's a lot smarter. And she'd never be used (by Green? :O) the way Misa is used. It'd rather be the opposite way.. XD Ohh, wait. She'd be Naomi (volume 2 I think) but with Misa's cheerful character. Yes.
    Yellow: Sayu, the sweet girl.
    Gold: Matt. Goggles, anyone?
    Silver: Mello~ Because don't we all want to see Silver eat choclate? *shot*
    Crystal: Takada? Both serieus, although I don't really see Crystal as a Kira supporter... but you never know... It's fine with me if Green uses her *cough*
    Ruby: L. Because they're both unique. And awesome. But because of their unique personalities, not everyone directly sees their strenght. <3 (Can you see Ruby eating a cherry the way L does? I do. *fangirl visions*)
    Sapphire: ... I'm running out of girls XD There's not really a tree-swinging character in Death Note is there? XD
    Emerald: Near. Because they're both immature. And short. And like toys. Very much.

:D SNOAZ!!
    *glomp*
    Glad you're back~

^.^

I would answer the topic, but I've never read Death Note before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back