• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I figured as much. In that case, I should remake my Touhou topic! *shot* I loves Touhou nao DX

Oh yeah, speaking of which... Using Walfas's Touhou Character Creator, this is what I came up with:

Spoiler:

I didn't know how big it would be on here, so I put it in spoilers to make sure.

But yeah. Anyone wanna make a character? You can go here:

https://walfas.org/flash/create.swf

Trust me, it's addicting :3 /off-topic

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    What did you first expect when you heard about Poke Special?
    I really did not expect much since I read the summaries of this manga on serebii prior to when I found the actual scans of Pokemon Special on onemanga and started reading there years later and afterwards started reading it on mangafox.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    One-shot entry~

I hope I made the deadline~!
    Darkjewlshipping is the name of the game.
    That's Gold x Platina, yo.
    It totally figures I'd write about a crack couple.
    I tried to keep the characters in character, but I epicly failed. D;
    This whole entry is a fail because I wrote in in two hours. :O
    Spoiler:

Ta-da.
    Now I have to leave for a week or so. Spring Break~!
    Also on ff.net. My pen-name is Coffee Wings.

EDIT: Serene, those are so cute~! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    On-topic...........
    Which Hetalia character would the PokeSpe characters be?
    Red: Errrrr......
    Green: Austria, without a doubt.
    Blue: Hungary. (:
    Yellow: I dunno.

I better give up here, coz I've only read a weeny bit of Hetalia.

AH-CHOO.

I need more ideas for Laiceps Nomekop, before it wilts. And dies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I didn't meat the deadline!!! I know I'm a procrastinator I know and I mainly had no ideas so I didn't write anything.(My last oneshot didn't go so well, especially at school.

Everyone else's are graet though! (I'm gald some people arn't lazy like me)

What did you first expect when you heard about Poke Special?
    Well Um since I still liked the anime then I was expecting it to be like that. Then I started reading and I thought it was much better.

Edit-One little, two little, three little stalkers

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Well, while we wait for more entries for the one-shot contest, I'll leave a small comic I found at a website.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    @The comic: *gets a random scythe from out of nowhere and knocks Silver's sword away* I still like you, Blue... But I've become a huge Gold fan now (which is why my one-shot is dedicated to MangaQuest :3).

But yeah, I remember the style of that comic used in a couple others.

Still... I love Blue and Gold and Silver's expressions. They cracked me up XD (especially kitty Blue)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    *shakes Snoaz* now you can get Vol. 29 so we don't have to talk about the Emerald arc in Spoilers anymore~

I would answer the topic, but I've never read Death Note before.

1) I know! :D I just ordered it, so it should be delivered within a week or something.. I hope ^^ I'll let you know. But wait, I'm not the only reason you're talking in spoilers, right? :O *Is feeling flustered*
    2) Then you have a fantastic reason to begin reading Death Note XD

.............. *nosebleed* *faints from a lack of blood* *gurgles*

OMG. THAT. WOULD. BE. AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME. OH GOD, THE IMAGES, THE WONT STOOOOOOOP~ SOMEONE NEEDS TO DRAW THAAAAAAAAAAT~ Ruby sitting in a chair, just like L, fweeheehee~ *is also an L fangirl* TWO OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN ONE, FWEEHEEHEE~ <3 <3 <3

I can't really answer the topic, because all your picks fit so well...although I would never doom Blue to be Misa, bleck...

Oh dear, I hope I haven't caused you a heart attack due to an overload of fangirlism? No, I'm not Kira *Shot for lame joke*
    Anyways, I agree with you, L is THE perfect character. Ever. Ever. Ever. :3 I tend to fangirl more about Raito, but that's just because he's so freakin' good-looking. Right, he's a mass-murderer who wants to rule his new world. But hey, he looks sexy doing it. Still: L pwns him <3 (His sweet addiction is... win <333)

And agree on Misi XD She's just plain dumb. But DN doesn't have that many girls, and if any of them had to be Misa...

<3 Fluffy~

Fluffy³ :D

(Keep uploading fan art cause I lost all mine... *mourns* Including all my Oldrival pics... *keeps mourning*)

-sneaks in- I'll be on here more nao. 'Cuz spring break is tomorrow for Masa. >:3 Good riddance for a week, school~! -takes a bite out of textbook-[/offtopic-ish]

Arghh, I want spring break too~! *Doesn't have any holidays to look forward to* Life's hard. But. It's Saturday now, so it's not that bad :D And the weather's really good. Spring, yah~! :D

Anyway, being a bit more on topic... what about the fan fictions? I can't comment on them, right? When's the voting? Anyone care to clear my memory? ^^;

And I'm really curious for Hetalia now :O Sounds interesting... I'll check if I can find the manga anywhere.

Off-topicness: I want to go to Japan so badly O_o

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Well, my computer's been a b*tch all week, and I did spend most of the internet time when I got the chance on my alt., so I know Zadi would pulverize me if I posted on here with it.
    It is good to know that you guys respect my decisions as co-owner of this club... :P
    Anyway, being a bit more on topic... what about the fan fictions? I can't comment on them, right? When's the voting? Anyone care to clear my memory? ^^;
    Of course...^^ We're still waiting for the entry's of red king and .Sublime. When they are posted all the members who want to vote sent me a PM and tell me what was their favourite oneshot. :D The members who wrote oneshots can surly not vote for their own story. Only for the others. And I'll keep it anonym. Means I'll not tell who voted vor which oneshot.

@the comic: :O I fell sad for Gold :c He did nothing... And he looks so adorable in that comic... *huggles Gold*

Years
    Well, while we wait for more entries for the one-shot contest, I'll leave a small comic I found at a website.

Spoiler:
    Gold didn't even do anything this time. xD

Awww...that FranticShippy fanart is adorable. <3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    @The comic: *gets a random scythe from out of nowhere and knocks Silver's sword away* I still like you, Blue... But I've become a huge Gold fan now (which is why my one-shot is dedicated to MangaQuest :3).

But yeah, I remember the style of that comic used in a couple others.

Still... I love Blue and Gold and Silver's expressions. They cracked me up XD (especially kitty Blue)
    Kittly Blue ftw~

1) I know! :D I just ordered it, so it should be delivered within a week or something.. I hope ^^ I'll let you know. But wait, I'm not the only reason you're talking in spoilers, right? :O *Is feeling flustered*
    2) Then you have a fantastic reason to begin reading Death Note XD

(Keep uploading fan art cause I lost all mine... *mourns* Including all my Oldrival pics... *keeps mourning*)

And I'm really curious for Hetalia now :O Sounds interesting... I'll check if I can find the manga anywhere.

Off-topicness: I want to go to Japan so badly O_o
    :3 Yes, For you.
    And maybe I should read Death Note...

D: *hugs Snoaz*

I think Baa has the link to Hetalia Scanlations.

It is good to know that you guys respect my decisions as co-owner of this club... :P
    Of course...^^ We're still waiting for the entry's of red king and .Sublime. When they are posted all the members who want to vote sent me a PM and tell me what was their favourite oneshot. :D The members who wrote oneshots can surly not vote for their own story. Only for the others. And I'll keep it anonym. Means I'll not tell who voted vor which oneshot.

@the comic: :O I fell sad for Gold :c He did nothing... And he looks so adorable in that comic... *huggles Gold*
    lol
    I don't think red king is in the contest anymore.
    He told me a few days ago that he's busy with college stuff.

*puts a band-aid on Gold*

Gold didn't even do anything this time. xD

Awww...that FranticShippy fanart is adorable. <3

Yeah, but me thinks Blue only did that for the sake of Silver beating him up.
    (probably revenge. )

Years
    @ Fanart and Comic: Still as good as ever. And yeah...Blue seducing Gold? That's mean...of course Silver will take it the wrong way. XD

@ One shots: I'll read it later...Can't wait for teh votes. =P

Random: AFGANIS-TANU IS SOOOO KAWAII!!! XDDD

Years
    I shall start reading the oneshots today~ >:D

8| Wait... That's Hetalia?! A month or so ago I read some of that and thought it was pretty cool, but I couldn't remember the name a week or so later. Yay, I found it~ 8D [/immense off-topicness]
    I can't really answer that Hetalia topic, yet, but Sapphire is definitely America. I remember him well. XD

Serene, I like the Nana, Coco and Ruru characters you made. X3 I made Platina on that thingy once.

Snoaz, it sucks that all your PokeSpe fan art was deleted. D8 One of the cruelest things you can do to a fangirl is take away all their fan art. D:

Lawl at the comic. Yay, Silver looks epic with a sword~ But I don't think Blue is that OOC in that comic. It's like her job is to mess with every guy in the manga. XD But maybe I'm just saying that 'cuz I secretly like to see ButtShipping scenes. >__> Poor Gold, though. Blue got her revenge, as expected. :O

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    AXIS POWERS HETALIA.

On-topic......
    I'd probably participated in the one-shot contest, but 'cause I only came back coupla' days ago, well, it sure ain't enough time to write.
    Anyhoo, I'll read the one-shots and do me voting.

That was me practising Bill's accent in typing. It probably sucked.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    One day late, but that's ok right?
    I had exams to study for x_x
    Anyway, I had to re-write this TWICE due to it disappearing x_x

Oh yea, no DPPt characters here D:

My one-shot:
    Spoiler:

If you can't view it, view my post as an individual post.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah I got Platinum too. =P

I'm going to have to read the OS later. I barely have time to reply to all these threads. XD

BTW...New Topic:

What will the 'Dex Holders/other Chara's going to do in Spring Break?

I can't answer my own topic. :<

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Okay guys.~ All the entry's for the oneshot contest are up. 8D I'm waiting for your voting PM's. :3 But you don't need to hurry...^^ I'll give you a week or two time to vote...

On-topic: I has found late valentines day fanart. :D

Reality and Fantasy are so far away from each others sometimes... :P poor Gold...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back