• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Hey Could I join I think Gold is awesome!
    Of cause you can join.^^ As long as you respect the rules you'll have a lot of fun here. :D
    And the Rock was my idea too, but Valentine also lived there. And we dragged Silver there too. XD Ah, yes, the good old days, when we were all still young.
    OMG! The rock. Yes... That was somewhere in the pages 50-100.
    I joined on page 3. :D That makes me the second 'oldest' active member here. Only Saber can beat me. Yup. He joined on page 1! :O
    I was never young. D:

Homemade fan art:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Thanks guys and about favorite character and shipping mmm... I don´t know who is my favorite character maybe it´s Red or Green oh and Dia he is really cute and funny.
    Favorite shipping: I am going to say that franticshpping Rlz!!!
    Oh and Speacial and Oldrival!!
    and for this topic

I like you already for your character and shipping taste. :D (Guriburu <3) (You're right about the other shippings too 8D)

@Tomboy: Lulz. A hair dryer... Emerald really should wear his hair down for once. Then, if he was a little taller, he could join Silver on the Long-Haired PokeSpe Bishie List. :D

@Snoaz: Masa can't remember what page she joined on, but I can still have my very own slogan! Masakanotoki: Living under Green's bed since a lot of pages ago! That's so lame that it's awesome.

And the Rock was my idea too, but Valentine also lived there. And we dragged Silver there too. XD
    Ah, yes, the good old days, when we were all still young.

Arrgh, I'm not sure about the topic. D: My mind is very much empty at the moment. But Sapphire is definitely Tarzan.
    1) Long-haired Pokespe Bishie list? Lulz. If Green banished the gel from his hair I'm sure he could join the list too 8D
    2) That's one good slogan ;D (I'm sure Green is thrilled he gets mentioned >D)
    3) When we were all still young.. I suddenly feel so old XP It's only a year ago, lol. That reminds me. When is the anniversary of the club? Must be almost :O

What movie characters are like the Pokemon Special Charaters
    Oh, this one is too fun.

Bill: He could be Charlie from Charlie's angels! Oh gosh, yes. His angels could be Daisy, Blue and.. Oh, I'll think of another angel soon.
    Marge: Cat Woman. Bam.
    Crystal: Wendy from Peter Pan.
    Silver: Also Wendy from Peter Pan.
    Gold: Peter Pan. .. Oh, come on. It fits so well. They're both trouble-makers, and they're both ladies' men. ;O

INDEED! :D Bill is the perfect Charlie. His other angel would be Yellow cause she's basically an angel. Not much of a fighter though. ;D
    Marge as Cat Woman. Mieuw. XD

Oh, and who is this Ricky everyone is linking Red too? :P

Welcome to the club, Zappy or Spiker. (Undecided yet how I'll call you.) I think Gold is awesome too. Everyone does, I think. XD Any favourite shippings?
    The club sure is groing fast these last days! :O We're so popular

Homemade fan art:
    Spoiler:

Ahh, Silvy-kun! :D *Hugs* He looks adorable. As does Tododile. And that last line of yours made me think things I really don't wanna think.

Last edited:

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    What movie characters are like the Pokemon Special Charaters
    Red: edmun in narnia =))
    yellow: lucy in narnia
    blue: sister of Lucy(I can't remember her name)
    Green: william in narnia
    Ruby: jason in transported
    Sapphire: cat woman =))
    the photography not good.(photography 5 minutes ago in 6.30 pm)
    Spoiler:

don't worry I will scan in my photocopy :DI still draw it, it not complete. I will lineart quick and color so who can color art help me.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol Valentine. What's the name of that ship anyway? Just being curious here. ^_^

Ruby_Norman, that art of Ruby already looks epic. Can't wait to see it completed.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    @Ruby_Norman: I love it so far! And you drew my three favorite 'dex holders, too~! :O
    @Imzadi: Aw, cute drawing of Silver~! <33
    I didn't think anything of his pokemon being in his bed until you mentioned it. Now I feel dirty... D:
    Hello there~ :'D
    You obviously have good taste in characters.
    INDEED! :D Bill is the perfect Charlie. His other angel would be Yellow cause she's basically an angel. Not much of a fighter though. ;D
    Marge as Cat Woman. Mieuw. XD
    Yes. Definatly Yellow. :O
    "Good morning, Angels"
    "Good morning, Bill~"
    I'd love to see Marge as Cat woman. She could be all evil and flirty with Ruby~ xD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Hm....I'm not sure how to answer the current topic, but I have another one too.

What is your strangest/funniest/scariest/etc. PokeSpecial Dream you've ever had?

I had one day dream where all the guys were Vikings. Does that count?

Years
    @Snoaz: 1) Lulz, yes. Lance could also join the list if he dropped the hair gel.
    2) I think Green would run for his life if he knew he was mentioned in Masa's slogan. XD He doesn't look like the type who cares for his fan girls.
    3) Yup, the anniversary of this club is coming *really* soon. I mentioned it earlier, but I shall say it again: on April 20th, the PokeSpe club will have been in existence for a year! That's only in three days! -throws confetti-

@Valentine: You can never be too old for PokeSpe. 8| And that picture ya drew is so cute~ I'm not sure if there's a name for that ship, but I don't think it's intended to be a shippy pic anyways.
    Right? ^^;

@Chamo: ZOMG. PokeSpe guys as vikings? XDDD That is indeed random. But it kinda suits Gold. I can't picture Ruby as a viking, though. O.<

What is your strangest/funniest/scariest/etc. PokeSpecial Dream you've ever had?

Hrm, dreams... Lemme think. I haven't had a PokeSpe dream lately... But a while back I had a dream involving the R/G/B/Y 'Dex Holders, a very tall mountain (Mt. Coronet? o.o) and the color orange. I have no idea what it meant. And I still don't. XD

chamo-chan

Years
    @Snoaz: 1) Lulz, yes. Lance could also join the list if he dropped the hair gel.
    2) I think Green would run for his life if he knew he was mentioned in Masa's slogan. XD He doesn't look like the type who cares for his fan girls.
    3) Yup, the anniversary of this club is coming *really* soon. I mentioned it earlier, but I shall say it again: on April 20th, the PokeSpe club will have been in existence for a year! That's only in three days! -throws confetti-

@Valentine: You can never be too old for PokeSpe. 8| And that picture ya drew is so cute~ I'm not sure if there's a name for that ship, but I don't think it's intended to be a shippy pic anyways.
    Right? ^^;

@Chamo: ZOMG. PokeSpe guys as vikings? XDDD That is indeed random. But it kinda suits Gold. I can't picture Ruby as a viking, though. O.<

Hrm, dreams... Lemme think. I haven't had a PokeSpe dream lately... But a while back I had a dream involving the R/G/B/Y 'Dex Holders, a very tall mountain (Mt. Coronet? o.o) and the color orange. I have no idea what it meant. And I still don't. XD

Lol, yeah, it's a strange dream.

Ruby made a good Viking though...Until he was thrown off the ship by Captain Gold's orders. (even though first mate Silver thought it was a bit too much.)

O.o

That is a strange scene Masa.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Lol, yeah, it's a strange dream.

Ruby made a good Viking though...Until he was thrown off the ship by Captain Gold's orders. (even though first mate Silver thought it was a bit too much.)

O.o

That is a strange scene Masa.

O.O You people scare me. Oh well, like I care! I'm just as weird.

Semi-on topic: I read this magazine where this lady apparently collected over 5000 things related to Pokemon over the last ten years. I didn't see any PokeSpecial in the image though. There was anime merchandise though. Go figure.

On-topic: What is your strangest/funniest/scariest/etc. PokeSpecial Dream you've ever had?

Um... there was the one that gave me my AU fic idea. Images: Yellow crossed with a Pikachu and Silver crossed with a Vulpix. Everything's all out of balance. Oh and the Naruto Kyuubi thing got in there somehow. It usually does. Oh wait! Think GSC arc where Silver and Crys switch genders. It was the oddest thing. Yet...I think I'll write it.

chamo-chan

Years
    O.O You people scare me. Oh well, like I care! I'm just as weird.

Semi-on topic: I read this magazine where this lady apparently collected over 5000 things related to Pokemon over the last ten years. I didn't see any PokeSpecial in the image though. There was anime merchandise though. Go figure.

On-topic: What is your strangest/funniest/scariest/etc. PokeSpecial Dream you've ever had?

Um... there was the one that gave me my AU fic idea. Images: Yellow crossed with a Pikachu and Silver crossed with a Vulpix. Everything's all out of balance. Oh and the Naruto Kyuubi thing got in there somehow. It usually does. Oh wait! Think GSC arc where Silver and Crys switch genders. It was the oddest thing. Yet...I think I'll write it.

Well, what else did you expect when you joined.
    We even warned you about our craziness.
    Oh well.

I've seen that collector person too. I'm sure she has PokeSpecial SOMEWHERE.

O.O Write it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I doubt I have had any I had a Yggdra Union dream, though... =O Probably because I daydream PokeSpecial 24/7. But the weirdest I get with my daydreams are well... R/NC-17-related stuff. Usually involving Gold and my character... *shot* My character's just good friends with Ru-kun, 'tis all.

And yes, I've been gone on a school trip. It's exhausting, moving's exhausting, and I hope to get my laptop back from the school.

/off-topic

The one-shot I posted for the contest is apparently quite popular on FF.Net.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Well, what else did you expect when you joined.
    We even warned you about our craziness.
    Oh well.

I've seen that collector person too. I'm sure she has PokeSpecial SOMEWHERE.

O.O Write it.

I like the craziness! It makes me all hyper and warm. Don't worry chamo, I"m writing it. Wait... which one?

Years

Well, i dont think i ever really dreamed about anything like that (unless i cant remember) but i always day dream about PokeSpecial. I even somehow stuck in 2 charathers named Opal and Jasper.

werid yes.

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    Spoiler:

yes, complete( draw it from 10;30 p.m to 1:30 a.m +__+ I'm very tired). And dont' have color, I need someone who can color good this art.. if you can pm me link of color this art
    RubyJB88
    lol Valentine. What's the name of that ship anyway? Just being curious here. ^_^

Ruby_Norman, that art of Ruby already looks epic. Can't wait to see it completed.
    thanks for comment :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Hey guys! Question whats the topic? Anyway lol its bath time with green and blue! I have no idea if this is for 13+ or not.
    Spoiler:
    Anyway lol dont they just look cute? XD

It has to be that one time with flannery and the hot springs.
    And more pics!
    Spoiler:
    I bet this was already posted XD
    Spoiler:
    This too XD

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years

Not correct... Sorry. ^_^ The clubs anniversary is on April 21th. Go and look at the first post. The club was opened on April 21th.
    I tried to get a Celebration thread for this anniversary in the celebration section to throw a party... But that was not possible since Celebration threads for fanclubs are not allowed. XD
    I didn't think anything of his pokemon being in his bed until you mentioned it. Now I feel dirty... D:
    yes... Because I am corruptive like that. >D

I actually don't dream about PokeSpe. o.o; ... ... Means I must read more PokeSpe! D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Anniversary is almost there, yah~! We really must do something on that day. Like... post all your posts in pink throw some virtual balloons in the air.

Hey guys! Question whats the topic? Anyway lol its bath time with green and blue! I have no idea if this is for 13+ or not.
    Spoiler:
    Anyway lol dont they just look cute? XD

It has to be that one time with flannery and the hot springs.
    And more pics!
    Spoiler:
    I bet this was already posted XD
    Spoiler:
    This too XD

Cute~! And I don't think that's been posted yet; I don't recall, at least.

<3333 At the Oldrival pic. It would totally go like that. Blue being all cheerful and hyperly annoying and Green thinking 'what did I get myself into'. Well, at least he sits in the same bath as Blue. I'm sure lots of guys would wanna trade with him. XD

Ehm... I always forget my dreams <.< I am positive I have dreamt about Pokespe, though. And I know it was Guriburu. Since my mind's corrupted due to 24/7 daydreaming of and reading it, it's bound to recurr in my dreams.

Your dreams sound very funny and... weird XD Pokespe cast as vikings, zomg. Much epic. Need fanart of that :O

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    My best dream was when me and Yellow were married...
    But recently Yellow was her straw hat, and I was a sombrero, and we were fighting Lance the Top Hat... It really freaked me out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    @Mika: Well, yeah, but saying that you dislike a character isn't exactly bashing them. XD;
    That is true saying that you do not like a character is not neccessarily bashing them, but I do not remember where I said in my post where if you say you dislike a character that you bash them. I was just stating that the first post on this form said no bashing and some people say that they disliked a character, but did not bash like others did.

I really do not remember if I had a Pokemon Special dream or not. So I would not know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back