• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    chamo-chan said:
    Ruby made a good Viking though...Until he was thrown off the ship by Captain Gold's orders. (even though first mate Silver thought it was a bit too much.

Wow that sounds like a good fanfiction, even if it's out of place.

heh, nice, Ruby_Norman! Ruby and Gold sure look weird with their outfits.

Todoroki Is, who are the two guys above Silver in your second fanart?

Imzadi said:
    April 21th

lol, twenty-firsth. :P

Years
    Hey guys! Question whats the topic? Anyway lol its bath time with green and blue! I have no idea if this is for 13+ or not.
    Spoiler:
    Anyway lol dont they just look cute? XD
    What is your strangest/funniest/scariest/etc. PokeSpecial Dream you've ever had?

It has to be that one time with flannery and the hot springs.
    And more pics!
    Spoiler:
    I bet this was already posted XD
    Spoiler:
    This too XD

Aw, how adorable.
    Lol, the first one. xD
    The second one's cute. x3

As for the topic, yeah I do, but they're not wierd, just...Fluffy.
    And lemony sometimes..hahaha...yeah...-_-;

Years
    Ahahaha~ I totally knew that. Masa thought it said 20th. ^^;;; -flees from being pelted with tomatoes- Wait, April twenty-first-th? XD Try saying that five times fast. :O

PokeSpe vikings
    would definitely make a great fan fic. And a great fan comic, too. 8D It kinda reminds me of that one piece of fan art someone posted a million pages ago which had the G/S/C gang dressed up as pirates. Or at least Gold and Silver were, I think Crys was tied to a pole or something. XD

@The fan art: I've seen the last two fan artz, but I haven't seen the GuriBuru one. I'll bet Green is secretly enjoying himself -shot many times-

And yush, who ARE those two guys above Silver...? o__o Looks like they could be Lunick and Kellyn, those two Rangers? Although it'd be kinda random putting them there among all the PokeSpe characters.

tayly

Fire type proffesional trainer
    Years
    Ohh all these fanarts arereally cute I like them.
    And for this topic:
    What is your strangest/funniest/scariest/etc. PokeSpecial Dream you've ever had?
    Ok I don´t remember all my dreams but I have one crazy dream in what a nidoking attacked me and Red came to save me . Ohh Red Ok all the fans of Red are planning to kill me -run away-

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS.

This ish YEO.

@Ruby JB88: The guy with the light blue hair looks like Lunick, from Pokemon Ranger. Not sure who the other fella is.

On-topic:

Er......
    Recently I've been reading Vampire Lestat(which is at least better than Twilight) and I've had crazy PokeSpe/Vampire/Fantasy etc. dreams which has partly inspired the LanceXSilver fic known as Run.
    (with the italics)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Now that I look at it again, he does look like Lunick. Er...is he wearing a tux? The other one does look like Kellyn.

Recently I've been reading Vampire Lestat(which is at least better than Twilight)

Anything is better than Twilight *rolls eyes* Any Twilight fans in here? Hope not.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    ... I had another dream about Yellow... and hats...

I'm a fan of Twilight... Though, I dont mind people saying it's bad... Bella's just a lovesick old dog...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    ... I had another dream about Yellow... and hats...

I'm a fan of Twilight... Though, I dont mind people saying it's bad... Bella's just a lovesick old dog...

Did you win against Lance?

You're right about Twilight. I'm forced to edit my friend's fan-insert. Ugh.

Odd topic I thought of on a field trip: If the Pokedex Holders were in a Laser Tag Battle, who would get the highest score?

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    HEY GUYS! The person who made that cake fanart (INA00000) has a youtube account, and she just uploaded a WHOLE bunch of comparison videos of Pokespe parody OPs and EDs! You gotta check 'em out! (And a few of them she made herself too! You can see the cake pic in one of the vids.)

https://www.youtube.com/user/INA00000

Years
    uhh... you guys do know that that picture with the cake, i posted the video link for it, a few pages back right?

or do u guys just don't notice me.... *eyes tear up*

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Nope I noticed! Don't worry Jigglypuff. *pats* I can't look at the picture though...stupid computer.

Edit: Yay, top of the page!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    HEY GUYS! The person who made that cake fanart (INA00000) has a youtube account, and she just uploaded a WHOLE bunch of comparison videos of Pokespe parody OPs and EDs! You gotta check 'em out! (And a few of them she made herself too! You can see the cake pic in one of the vids.)

https://www.youtube.com/user/INA00000

I've seen that person's videos.

Pretty neat. :3

uhh... you guys do know that that picture with the cake, i posted the video link for it, a few pages back right?

or do u guys just don't notice me.... *eyes tear up*

I noticed. ^^;

I'll just ask. How did Gold become a pervert like everyone says.? Thanks.

Errr, well, that's just how most some fans perceive him.
    I view him as a lovable idiot. ^^ (sorry Gold)

Spoiler:

If the Pokedex Holders were in a Laser Tag Battle, who would get the highest score?

Proabably Silver. I'm not sure why...

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
    I've seen that person's videos.

Pretty neat. :3

I noticed. ^^;

Spoiler:

If the Pokedex Holders were in a Laser Tag Battle, who would get the highest score?

Proabably Silver. I'm not sure why...
    Yeah. That's true. That's why Silver punched him. ^^

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Off-topic:
    Right now I'm researching for my History paper. Heh. The thing is, I was supposed to be done researching last week and the outline is due tomorrow. I'm a smart one. D:

Bill. Duh. Oh, wait... Not a pokedex holder. D:
    I'd say Blue. I just can't see her loosing anything like this. She'd have something up her sleave. I know she would.

edit:

Spoiler:

I don't really see him as a pervert either. He's just a growing boy.. -awkward cough-

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    cheekoo said:
    I'll just ask. How did Gold become a pervert like everyone says?

Just because he acts like one sometimes doesn't mean I look at him like that all the time. There's other reasons why I like Gold (found in the GSC arc).

Is there a shipping for Gold and Crystal.? LOL.

Yes, I believe it's called MangaQuestshipping.

Blue vs. Sapphire. I can imagine Ruby complaining about how unfair it is. Gold would be doing pervy things with his laser. Who'd be the one going "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!1!!!" ? Can't think of anyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Off-topic:
    Right now I'm researching for my History paper. Heh. The thing is, I was supposed to be done researching last week and the outline is due tomorrow. I'm a smart one. D:

Oooh, what's it about? History always was my favourite class :D

Blue vs. Sapphire. I can imagine Ruby complaining about how unfair it is. Gold would be doing pervy things with his laser. Who'd be the one going "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!1!!!" ? Can't think of anyone.

Hahahaha. XD Ehm, that last sentence might be applied to Emerald with too much cafeine in his small body?

As for the topic, I also gotta say Blue. You know she wouldn't win fair. But to prove the cheating is another story (she'd do anyting for the prize money, duh).

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Just because he acts like one sometimes doesn't mean I look at him like that all the time. There's other reasons why I like Gold (found in the GSC arc).

Yes, I believe it's called MangaQuestshipping.

Hmm...maybe Silver if he had sugar. :shocked: I'd pay to see that!

To answer my own topic, I'd say Green or Silver if it was a fair fight or Blue, Silver, Sapphire, or Gold if it was cheating involved.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Heh... I would say Yellow, now that's probaly because I love her... And want to marry her, but she's so sweet and cute people would shoot her, and then she would PWN everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back