• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh, oh! -raises hand- Masa wants to lose to Red~! :D Then I can get his autograph afterward. Or I can get one of my Pokeymahnz to use Snatch at the last minute and grab his cap.~
    Rafey said:
    What would the PokeSpe characters' reaction be like if they could read this club?
    Diamond: Eat the club
    XD Lulz. He'd totally do that~ Good ol' Dia. -pokes him-

What would the PokeSpe characters' reaction be like if they could read this club?
    I've always loved this topic, even if I sorta fail epically when it comes to answering it. XD

Red: He'd challenge every member in the club to a battle.
    Green: He wouldn't care a bit, but he'd secretly be surprised that this club has been going for a whole year.
    Blue: I can see her laughing hysterically at all the conversations about shippings...
    Yellow: She would be happy that people like her. XD

Gold: He'd try to get all of his fangirls' phone numbers >.>
    Silver: He would run screaming and blushing furiously from the fan girl discussions about PreciousMetal. -shot-
    Crys: Ah, the fan boy and fan girl species! I must catch them! 8|

Ruby: Although their template layout is awful, this is definitely the appreciation I deserve!
    Sapphire: She wouldn't even get to the club's page, because she'd be too busy trying to figure out how to turn on the computer. D:
    Emerald: Hm. I'm not sure.
    Maybe he'd attempt to track down Masa's address after reading those pages of the old 'garden gnome' joke. -shot again-

I like the fan art, everyone~ :3

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    My art in this week
    Spoiler:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    -raises hand- Bring it Red! -Ty shows off a flamethrower for effect-
    O///O DO IT! I want to see you battle Red! shirtless and in shorts 8D~ *drools*
    Om Nom Nom Nom... xD I bet the club taste like rainbows... ^.^
    Hey Valentine, since you changed your avatar to the old one, so should your name.
    Wow. JB had sugar or coffee... >_> I can change my name back on April 27th. Which will be the first thing I'll do that day. I just changed my Avi back earlier to avoid confusions for the people who only know me as Imzadi. :3

@Masa-chan: I love your new theme. <3

@Ruby_Norman: I like the first fanart. 'Magical Ruby' 8D Are you searching for someone to colour this fanart? I would love to do that. <3

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    RUBY NORMAN.
    That image of Yellow with the four guys could totally work into Laiceps Nomekop. aaawesomeness.

By the way, the club celebrated it's first birthday and I missed it?
    Pithy.
    Well,
    HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    @Ruby_Norman: I like the first fanart. 'Magical Ruby' 8D Are you searching for someone to colour this fanart? I would love to do that. <3
    yes. I searching. if you can colour it. I very happy. :D

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I dreampt about PokeSpecial again last night... Stupid top hats...

@Imzadi - The PokeSpe picture in the middle of your sig is my desktop backround...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    rafey said:

I missed this in my last post, so I'll mention it now. That sounds horrible! Diamond turn into a cannibal?! Or does he mean the thread? But this doesn't make any sense at all! Aaargh I'm getting confused!! >_<

tayly, the first two pics are wonderful! I remember seeing the third one, and it best fits my description of Ruby. Plus the clothes he's wearing makes it better.

Interesting fanarts, Ruby_Norman.

Imzadi said:
    Wow. JB had sugar or coffee...

Heh, I don't know what came over me, but it was that laser tag topic...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I missed this in my last post, so I'll mention it now. That sounds horrible! Diamond turn into a cannibal?! Or does he mean the thread? But this doesn't make any sense at all! Aaargh I'm getting confused!! >_<

I meant he would eat the thread... Dia may be a foodoholic, but he wouldnt go THAT far...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I meant he would eat the thread... Dia may be a foodoholic, but he wouldnt go THAT far...

Okay, good, that's what I thought. But...how can he eat a thread? Unless he transforms into a Porygon...(in his case a Porygon2). XP

Hey!! Since today's Earth Day, it should be Green Day! Shouldn't it? -_- He he he he...but then it sounds like the band...blegh.

Years
    Ruby Norman, the fan art is very shiny, as always. :3 Ruby looks epic in the first one. It'd look great in color~
    Imzadi said:
    @Masa-chan: I love your new theme. <3
    Hee hee. Thank ya. >3 -pokes theme-
    RubyJB88 said:
    But...how can he eat a thread?
    Dia would just find a way somehow. XD Maybe he could borrow Green's Porygon2 and send himself into cyberspace? Not that Masa can see Green letting someone like Dia borrow one of his Pokemon, though...

Anyways, I'll bet the club tastes like nuts. :D -shot for lame joke, if anyone even gets it-

Wait, Earth Day = Green Day? :O I think that's
    actually a day in Japan. But what would you even do on Green Day? XD Annoy Green?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    I'M BACK FROM THE DEPTS OF THE UNDERWORLD hi guys so whats the new topic and the new chapter was great Red got his hat back now the balence of the world is complete

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, a lot of battle challenges for Red. I'm guessing he'll have defeated the club in ten minutes. (Ahh... XD) I'd want to challenge him too, but I'd probably be so in shock by the fact that I'm standing in front of Red (as in: an actual character from the manga I'm extremely obsessed with coming to life) that I'd forget giving orders to my Pokemon. A defeat without glory. At least I got to see his face ;D

What to do on Green day *ahum ahum*

-Wear purple (check)
    -Spend at least once every fifteen minutes thinking about 'm (check)
    -Have him as your background (check)
    -Meet and glomp him (check... in my dreams)

And Masa, that nuts joke is actually not so lame haha XD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I dreampt about PokeSpecial again last night... Stupid top hats...
    Sounds like my kind of dream.
    Hey you guys.

I found some fan art.

Spoiler:
    That is just awesome. <3 <3 <3
    That fanart almost looks like a combination of Gold and the Debt Collector from Kobato. I'm not sure why. :O

What would the PokeSpe characters reaction be like if they could read this club?
    Yellow: I want to see her reaction so badly. Just imagine her finding out about all the fanboys and fangirls she has. She'd probably faint~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Masakanotoki said:
    But what would you even do on Green Day? XD Annoy Green?

I dunno. Make him an environmentaholic or something. Actually I think that fits nicely with him, don't you think? (By the way I came up with that word).

Wow. Gold. Can't anything else to that. :D

Years
    @Chamo: Ah, I saw that Gold fan art recently. The whole gangster thing sorta suits him. X3

Nice Wally icons, by teh way~ It's good to know Wally hasn't been forgotten. He needs attention too. :O

@JB88: Lulz, environmentaholic... That doesn't really describe anyone I know, but I want to use it now.
    And that would work well for Green! Green could go green. XD Yay~

Anyhoo, did someone say Platina fan art? I haven't really seen a Platina-centric site yet, so these are the only pics that I have in my collection. D:

Spoiler:

Years
    All of the fanart's lovely. :3
    So...now...just to get on topic...

I can't think of anything...
    but...knowing Gold, he would smile and agree on anything good said about him. And then hit on the girls xD
    maybe the same could go with Blue...just switched, gender-wise xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back