• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    WHAT.
    Where?
    I request linkage.
    D:
    I actually saw two pics with Steven Stone... >.> Here:
    Spoiler:

And what's with the 'kthnx'? Is the second time I see someone using that, but I've no idea what it means. (Except the thanks part?)
    Methinks 'k' is short for Okay... So 'kthnx' might means 'Okay, Thanks' But I can be wrong... XD;

And some nice fanart I found.~
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    I'm confused--Where is there a crying Gold? WHERE!? O.O
    Crying Gold in the Manga. Here you go.~ ( x ) ( x )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Once again fanart cesses to amaze me! The picture of Steven on metagross was just EPIC!! and that picture of Gold confronting Lugia... it was just too much (my head literally exploded from epicness).

Methinks 'k' is short for Okay... So 'kthnx' might means 'Okay, Thanks' But I can be wrong... XD;
    That's actually what I thought too, then agian I'm also not sure.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Uwaaaah, that Gold and Lugia image is amazing. *A* -totally saving iiiiit~-

As for the Anime PokeSpe images, I think Nen can handle making the account. XD -will probably just throw about pictures here and there as Pixiv updates and requested ones like the Ruby/Green one that was requested~-

Spoiler:

And since I'm posting that, I'm going to post fanart of three non-pokedex holders, because everyone in PokeSpe needs a little love~

Spoiler:

:3

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    STEVEN! <3
    I honestly didn't see those pics. D:

I swear to God, someday I'll totally be awesome at drawings and I'll manage to draw epic stuff.
    So, whatever. I'm totally not jealous.

Well, anyway, those drawings are pretty awesome!
    (Thank you ValentineUmbreon for the pictures, btw. :3)

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Epic legendary showdown in HGSS, huh? That would be sweet. Toss in some legendaries from DPPl that couldn't fit in earlier...

Hm...Arceus will probably have a role, and I'm pretty damn sure Mewtwo will make his reappearance. I'm still holding onto the theory that he was captured in FRLG, and since Team Rocket will be the main antagonists in the game, all the more reason to bring our favorite spoon bashing 'mon back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Violent Tomboy: put D&P discussion in spoilers!

And as for the fan art... oh wow. Just... O____O Binary, you gave me a nose bleed. Seriously. The Steven one is AMAZING. And the other ones are... sexy? For lack of a better word.

I wish they would draw more battles like Green vs. Ruby :O No, more than that, I wis it was animated... epic much.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Well, duh, of course Steven's amazing. :3

Animated battles between fantabulous characters... Sigh. I wish stupid Nintendo got off their asses and started the anime.
    Right now. I'm waiting for a PokéSpe Anime, yo! >:C

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    XDD;; Sorry, Snoaz~ It's not my fault that the Fanart is amazing.

An Anime PokeSpe would probably be one of the only Animes that I would keep up with, no matter how long it is~ Considering that I tend to get disinteresting in long Anime/Mangas, PokeSpe has already broke that rule Manga wise, and it would definitely break it anime wise as well. :D

Years
    Spoiler:
    o A o Kya!! Nen's favorite Pokemon and Nen's favorite bishie together... Fan girl overload. -'splodes-

-puts herself back together again- Anyway. Ack, so I guess it's up to Nen now to keep track of all the anime stuff? All the new pics have been uploaded, plus requests, I think. :3 And here's the link again, for anyone who wants it.
    Snoaz said:
    I wish they would draw more battles like Green vs. Ruby :O No, more than that, I wis it was animated... epic much.
    Yes! 83 Yamamoto-sensei could at least *draw* what happened in the Emerald arc 'Dex Holder tournament.
    Ya have no idea how much I wanna see that, ZOMG. It would contain so much epicness.~ A battle between Ruby and Green would be very interesting. xD

I agree with Binary, also. If PokeSpe was an anime, even if it was long, it would prolly be the only anime I'd be sure to watch from beginning to end. :3

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    still wish special was a anime or ovas for that matter but the seeds of evil the original one has are to deep not letting special be born that's why special can't be an anime it breaks the heart of the King T_T still wish Silver will was taken away from the manga but only the evil people wishes are granted

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I can seriously assure that I liked Ash.

WHEN I WAS LIKE, FIVE YEARS OLD.

Come on. He still hasn't become the best trainer, and it's been like fifty years.
    Give it up, Ash.
    -.-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ash hasn't really done crap since he started his journey. :D If any of the Pokedex Holders went up against him, I'm sure any of them would win, especially the first three (Blue, Green, and Red), considering they were 2nd, 1st, and Champion of the Pokemon League respectively, something that Ash got in the way... top 8th or 16th in?

As for 'Catching them All'? Pfffft. Crystal got him beat. 8D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ... Errr, King, that honestly took me like... three minutes to figure out what the heck you're saying. @_@ And now since I think I know what you're saying... I don't understand. Mind backing that up? From what I know, Ash had gone to several regions in order to get the badges and participate in the League. However, I don't think he's beaten any of the big region's. I know he got Champ of the Orange Islands...

And if I remember, at the very beginning, he said he was going to 'catch them all and be a Pokemon Master'. It's been years since he said that, and well... Crystal could have caught two of each Pokemon, maybe even three by now. >>;; Also.. he's "Immortal" because the show is pointed at the Kid Audience, thus the reason why in the Anime Pokemon World, no one gets hurt while fighting.

Unlike in the PokeSpe world, people get hurt and other stuff all the time. :D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Uwaaaah, that Gold and Lugia image is amazing. *A* -totally saving iiiiit~-

As for the Anime PokeSpe images, I think Nen can handle making the account. XD -will probably just throw about pictures here and there as Pixiv updates and requested ones like the Ruby/Green one that was requested~-

Spoiler:

And since I'm posting that, I'm going to post fanart of three non-pokedex holders, because everyone in PokeSpe needs a little love~

Spoiler:

:3

<3 Ah~ THose are amazing~ ^o^

still wish special was a anime or ovas for that matter but the seeds of evil the original one has are to deep not letting special be born that's why special can't be an anime it breaks the heart of the King T_T still wish Silver will was taken away from the manga but only the evil people wishes are granted
    -.-
    Welcome back pairy. :o

Hm, I'm not sure if this whole talking about the Pokemon Anime is off topic, but..

... Errr, King, that honestly took me like... three minutes to figure out what the heck you're saying. @_@ And now since I think I know what you're saying... I don't understand. Mind backing that up? From what I know, Ash had gone to several regions in order to get the badges and participate in the League. However, I don't think he's beaten any of the big region's. I know he got Champ of the Orange Islands...

And if I remember, at the very beginning, he said he was going to 'catch them all and be a Pokemon Master'. It's been years since he said that, and well... Crystal could have caught two of each Pokemon, maybe even three by now. >>;; Also.. he's "Immortal" because the show is pointed at the Kid Audience, thus the reason why in the Anime Pokemon World, no one gets hurt while fighting.

Unlike in the PokeSpe world, people get hurt and other stuff all the time. :D

..I agree with what Peachy said.

Edit: Deadline for the one-shot contest fast approaches.
    (more info found in the official contest post. )
    It's July 15.

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    *needs to start on one-shot still*

I thought of a new topic today!

Do you like Viz's or Chaung Yi's translation better?

Personally I like Viz's since they have the original seven translated into volumes and also into small like three chapter books and the re-releases, but they aren't as far as Chaung Yi and probably won't ever translate as much as he did, but I still kind of like Viz better. :/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back