• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Hi there, Stilletto! The fanclub ever continues to grow! >D

Spoiler:

O.O And I am in shock. So, I was playing Platinum yesterday, got through the HQ. But in that scene when you meet up with Handsome/Looker again in the base, he said something shocking. (In spoilers for those who don't have the game.)

Spoiler:

!!!!

Okay, so, I could maybe have understood it if he was in his early thirties. I wouldn't like it, but I could understand it. But TWENTY SEVEN?! Is he sick or something?
    Spoiler:

...Apologize for the off topicness there, but I couldn't help it. This is just...shocking news for me. ;o;

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    hi again ppl. just letting you know.... ummm... back on page 540, yuyu (fine, ill stop) mentioned a friend of hers. im the yellow-obsessed friend, and the friend who's working on the yellow song. when its done (no clue when thatll be) ill give a shout out.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Welcome Stilletto!

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Welcome Stilletto~!

Orz. I really need to catch up on the D/P and Platinum arcs. @_@

Spoiler:

Mrf. I don't have much else to say, so I'll link y'all to some 100x100 Icons I made (Once I give you the link, you'll understand why they're all 100x100. XD; )

+ Icons from the video "Make us your Brides!"
    + Icons from the Northern Lights Video + Icons from another video in which I have no clue the name of.

I'll actually be updating with some new icons in a bit, so depending on if another person as posted, I'll either edit this, or put in the link in my next post~ Enjoy!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    clover_bookcat said:
    I finally bought Platinum. Yes. I have been following the Platinum arc even though I haven't played the actual game. >.> But that's not the point. Is it just me, or is the Platinum game storyline SO MUCH MORE EPIC then the D/P storylines? Because lots of changes means lots of even more epic changes for Pokespe.

Yeah, it's the dialogue that matters, plus the new changes here and there. But basically the same thing (including some pestering issues ><).

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh, Binary. How much cuteness is going on there. @.@
    I really liked it. ^.^

Will not be using it though since I already have a new thema (and I can stare at it forever, oh Oldrival how I love you <3)

-Right, that was an off-topic shipping something.

@ Clover: yes, I had the same. Can't believe he's only that old. I had estimated him at least 50; must be the unhealty look he has over him (obsessing about a new world can't be that refreshing for you, uhuh.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    XD I don't mind if you guys don't use them. Just posting them, y'know~

Though Zuzu and I have been comtemplating a Collab theme thing with the Northern Lights Video. >_>

Anyways... I don't really have anything to say... but I do have the IOSYS ones and the Northern Lights one all in two .rar files, in the case there are those that want to download them all, but don't want to do it one by one. xD

+ The Northern Lights ones
    + The IOSYS ones

I haven't put the Neko Sapphy ones in a .rar file, but I will if someone requests it. ^^

Years
    Nyaaah. Nen actually missed some stuff for once. e.e I'm too lazy to quote, so...
    A late-ish welcome new member Stilletto~ :D
    Yay for Yellow fans!

Cute icons, Binary. x3 I especially luff the Shaman King x PokeSpe ones.
    *steals them all*

Cyrus is only 27?! Man. o.o He doesn't look like it at all. I wonder if that means he's 27 in PokeSpe, too.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Heehee, thanks, Nen~

Anyways... Uploaded the put up the other 70 icons that I have created actually created more than 10, but my old Red icons aren't that great. Will probably put up my future Red icons though.

+ Icons are here.

I'll put the Tokyo Underground + Pokemon Special ones in a .rar file if requested. However, for the Gold and Silver ones I think saving 12 icons won't be hard. XD; Maybe I'll put the two together in one .rar file, but -shrugs-

Now I should really stop making icons and catch up on the D/P arc of PokeSpe. >_>

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Welcome Stilletto~!

Orz. I really need to catch up on the D/P and Platinum arcs. @_@

Spoiler:

Mrf. I don't have much else to say, so I'll link y'all to some 100x100 Icons I made (Once I give you the link, you'll understand why they're all 100x100. XD; )

+ Icons from the video "Make us your Brides!"
    + Icons from the Northern Lights Video + Icons from another video in which I have no clue the name of.

I'll actually be updating with some new icons in a bit, so depending on if another person as posted, I'll either edit this, or put in the link in my next post~ Enjoy!

XD I don't mind if you guys don't use them. Just posting them, y'know~

Though Zuzu and I have been comtemplating a Collab theme thing with the Northern Lights Video. >_>

Anyways... I don't really have anything to say... but I do have the IOSYS ones and the Northern Lights one all in two .rar files, in the case there are those that want to download them all, but don't want to do it one by one. xD

+ The Northern Lights ones
    + The IOSYS ones

I haven't put the Neko Sapphy ones in a .rar file, but I will if someone requests it. ^^

Heehee, thanks, Nen~

Anyways... Uploaded the put up the other 70 icons that I have created actually created more than 10, but my old Red icons aren't that great. Will probably put up my future Red icons though.

+ Icons are here.

I'll put the Tokyo Underground + Pokemon Special ones in a .rar file if requested. However, for the Gold and Silver ones I think saving 12 icons won't be hard. XD; Maybe I'll put the two together in one .rar file, but -shrugs-

Now I should really stop making icons and catch up on the D/P arc of PokeSpe. >_>

OoO WOw, so many icons Peachy~
    I wish I could use all of them. D:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    @ BP: Cute icons! Though I really would've wanted a Team Rocket icon from the Shaman King op Very lovely!

Cyrus...27? Jeez, who would've thought that leading a cult criminal group can do that to you!

I haven't seen too much of the latest DP yet,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would have totally made a Team Rocket one, if the screen shots weren't in such bad quality. D: I'll try again though, now since there are higher quality videos of it out now~ Yes, that was made when there was no high quality video. >_> They were made by screenshotting a low quality one...

I can seriously not see Cyrus as 27. @_@ Hopefully they made him older in PokeSpe? Of give him some kind of disease. D: But, maybe that's why he's going what he's doing. -shrugs-

Anyways... uh... happy to take icon requests? :D;

... Here's a Silver image. >_> -needs something that's completely on topic. Yeah, is totally not confident right now in weather she's on or off topic-

Spoiler:

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    I haven't read that much of the DP Arc, since I have no real idea to find it. :/ Though I have read up to the part where they meet that person from Team Galaxy. I can't remember her name.

Oh, and Binary, you'll take icon requests from me too right? Even though I'm your sister, and you probably know which picture I want you to make a icon out of? :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No. I don't know which image. You'll have to show me. :B

And we should really start hunting down the D/P arc and read it while the internet is shut off. You're farther than me... how did that happen. D: I think I know who you're talking about, but I'll let someone who actually had read that part help you with it. xD;

Uhm...

Uh...

MORE IMAGES

Spoiler:

>___>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Isn't it! :D

And... because I totally forgot about it until now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIOVANNI

Sadly. I don't think I have any fanarts of Giovanni or anything, but let me go and check. >_>;

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    When did you get that picture of Silver? When I raided your computer last night after you went to bed I don't think I saw it. :/ -shrug-

Today is Giovanni's birthday? I didn't know that. ^^;; Maybe I'll make something before the day is over.

I don't have any fanart of him, since I'm on my mom's computer....

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    @ Peachy: *A* Those are some nice pictures of Silver. 8D

Yay~

Happy Birthday Giovanni~

8D........I'm not sure what else to say other than go bond with your son more. D:

*shameless plug* Please people, vote in the fic contest. :c

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    Happy birthday giovanni! Silver hug his dad..
    all : "awwww"
    silver : "HEEY!!"
    gold : "ehehehe"
    silver*punch gold*
    gold : "you..."
    gold and silver is battling :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back