• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Todoroki: I'm not sure, but I can't remember seeing you here before... have you just recently joined or are you one of those old members who only post once in a half year?[/apologetic smile]

I have band camp, and I have to eat, so I can't say much, but... here's an OldRival Comic that I just know someone will squee about

Oh, total cuteness right there. <3

I can totally not see that happen XD

Did you make that? Or just a find on the Internet? (I only want to know what Green is saying in the fourth picture.)

But oh my gosh. They need to kiss in the manga so badly. Half the fandom is screaming for it, so just let it happen!
    (Yes, I know, the chances are as high as a return of Pryce. In which case I'll change my mind completely and fully support an organized comeback of the Man of Ice.)

Anyways~ on to different (but not so very different) matters:

I want Giovanni to play a role in HGSS. And thus appear in the manga. Okay, I wouldn't be a fan of the 'criminal-again-and-I-learned-nothing-of-my-reunion-with-my-son' scenario; but a little bit crime, mixed with Father-Son bonding? I'm all for it <3

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I've figured that the HGSS villains would be those four executives in the games' intro. I think Lance has given up his human genocide idea; Giovanni really has no excuse to revive Team Rocket, seeing as he found his son already (then again, as Cyan Goggles said, he could be tempted by the four execs.); not only is Pryce no longer evil, he's floating around in the time vortex; and I've figured that Sird might reappear in the DPP arc (even if she isn't Jupiter, she still might be connected to Galactic, somehow).

BTW, in the above comic (cute, BTW), Green is saying, "Jeez, I could just do it myself." The text was pretty small, but I think that's what he said.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Ah, thanks System! :) Yes, Green is the type to want to do things alone. Especially when it comes to wiping of cream on his cheek perhaps, eheh.

And because I'm bored a link to total cuteness: https://coroof.web.fc2.com/school.html

(More elaborate, Pokespe kids in school uniform. I want to hug them.)

Also: https://coroof.web.fc2.com/29c.html
    Because Green giving Silver a "What do you want?" look is love. (And more.)

Lol. Never thought of the resemblance before.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I don't think that there will be a new boss I'd like to see Gio come back, though I don't know if that's possible.

I love your avatar, Clover.

Knew that Snoaz would squeal at that OldRival minicomic. ;) I like those pics you found.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Despite the fact that I believe Giovanni was the best villian ever, I cannot see him coming back, or even Lance for that matter becasue there really is no reason for either of them to be evil again (unless the author chooses to give them a reason). Still it would be cool to bring them back because they are both awesome. I still think Sird is the most likely candidate for the bad guy role in the HGSS arc because she's like the evilest person in all of pokespe.

aside from that love all the fanart, comics, and icons.
    Cyrus at 27 was a shock at first but hey he's still cool.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I've figured that the HGSS villains would be those four executives in the games' intro. I think Lance has given up his human genocide idea; Giovanni really has no excuse to revive Team Rocket, seeing as he found his son already (then again, as Cyan Goggles said, he could be tempted by the four execs.); not only is Pryce no longer evil, he's floating around in the time vortex; and I've figured that Sird might reappear in the DPP arc (even if she isn't Jupiter, she still might be connected to Galactic, somehow).

Are you reading my mind System? I had wondered that earlier. Will and Karen joined Bruno and Koga to form another Elite Four and they're gone. Shum and Kart were abandoned at the Indigo Plateau and they've pretty much vanished too.

Pryce probably won't return. In a fanfic, maybe, but that would probably traumatize a good few viewers.

Then again, what about Agatha? She disappeared in Yellow arc and Lance hasn't been heard from since GSC.

Awesome comic strip. Nice links Snoaz!

God, if Cyrus looks like this at 27, how messed up did he look as a kid? MAybe he's dying like Giovanni. It would explain a lot.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    @ Snoaz: You're welcome. :)

Are you reading my mind System? I had wondered that earlier. Will and Karen joined Bruno and Koga to form another Elite Four and they're gone. Shum and Kart were abandoned at the Indigo Plateau and they've pretty much vanished too.

Pryce probably won't return. In a fanfic, maybe, but that would probably traumatize a good few viewers.

Then again, what about Agatha? She disappeared in Yellow arc and Lance hasn't been heard from since GSC.

-shifty eyes- No, I have not been reading your mind. -shifty eyes-

Huh...I always thought Agatha died or something. Wasn't her motive revenge on Professor Oak or something like that? Maybe she might try again. The picture with Saturn, Pearl, and Emerald (Maylene also has that croissant hair thing going on, too) reminded me of something: doesn't Bertha of the Sinnoh Elite Four look a lot like Agatha? I mean, Bertha looks like she could be Agatha's good twin.

Edit: @winterfell: When I was referring to the four executives, I was referring to the four you see in the HGSS intro. Or if you did know I was referring to them, sorry. Though it got me thinking, what happened to Shum and Kart?

Last edited:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    WE ALL KNOW AGATHA ELOPED WITH PROF. OAK, PEOPLE.
    It's evident. xD

And yes, Bertha could be Agatha's sister.

I sense a love triangle starting to form. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Did you make that? Or just a find on the Internet? (I only want to know what Green is saying in the fourth picture.)

Found it on the Internet. I could go and upload it somewhere else so it's full sized if you want, considering Photobucket shrinks things after a certain size. xD;

I honestly don't really care what happens in HGSS when it comes to the enemies. Just as long as it's believable (Which means Pryce coming back somehow is a big no-no), and the enemies are as epic as the other enemies in all the other arcs.

It would be nice to see Agatha pop up somewhere though. Just like how Lorelei popped up in the FRLG arc and saw her room. Oh geesh, I so laughed when they were in her room and it was full of Pokedolls. XD Especially because of her role in the Yellow Arc.

-tired has nothing much to say, sadly-

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    WE ALL KNOW AGATHA ELOPED WITH PROF. OAK, PEOPLE.
    It's evident. xD

And yes, Bertha could be Agatha's sister.

I sense a love triangle starting to form. <3

lulz. 8D You could be on to something. :3

I honestly don't really care what happens in HGSS when it comes to the enemies. Just as long as it's believable (Which means Pryce coming back somehow is a big no-no), and the enemies are as epic as the other enemies in all the other arcs.

It would be nice to see Agatha pop up somewhere though. Just like how Lorelei popped up in the FRLG arc and saw her room. Oh geesh, I so laughed when they were in her room and it was full of Pokedolls. XD Especially because of her role in the Yellow Arc.

-tired has nothing much to say, sadly-

I just want Kusaka and Yamamoto to surprise us. 8O you never know what they might or might not do.

lol, I want all of Lorelei's pokedolls. *A*

*Shamless plug again* Voooooooooooooooooooooote.*

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Lol at the picture, Snoaz. THE CROISSANT TRIO!!! XD *Shot*

Pryce can always return.
    Spoiler:
    Aka, Pryce is now a plot hole to be brought back and used in HG/SS for some reason. And if not, then they can just say that they never meant to use him anyway. Simple.

OH YES, manhattan, Agatha eloped. XD And Bertha and Agatha look waay too similar for it to be a coincidence...Not that family matters are rarely clarified in Pokespe. *Stares at Giovanni, Silver, and the mother that was never shown in the background*

Lorelei's dolls just made me lol. But if there was a Vulpix one or a Pichu one I would steal it for myself. <33 *Glomps the Pichu doll and the Vulpix doll*

RubyJB88 said:
    I love your avatar, Clover.
    Thankies~^^ I thought it was about time I changed it.

Off topic: I started another fic! It's the one I brought up in the club a few months ago...Not that anyone will remember it, but oh well. XD

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    @System: Oh them. No worries I was confused. In the games they said that Bertha and Agatha are twins or something, supposedly.

@Clover: I thought the timestream destroyed you which was why you needed the feathers. I swear, the mother died in childbirth or something and Silver looks just like her. Family situations must remain a mystery of the manga.

@Peaches: No kidding. Lorelei, Miss Ice Queen, with all those fluffy dolls. I laughed for a good few minutes at that one.

Here's a weird GSC arc question: What gave the Rainbow and Silver Wing their ability to prevent Pryce and the GSC gang (+Yellow) from being warped by the timestream?

I always figured the two birds were a balance to each other and that combination prevented the warp. What do you guys think?

Years
    Ahahaha~ Nen has sneaked on usin' her stealthy ninja skills once again. |3
    clover_bookcat said:
    Lol at the picture, Snoaz. THE CROISSANT TRIO!!! XD *Shot*
    The Croissant Trio? xD Hair shaped like that one weird pastry since 2006! -is also shot- ...Or whenever the Emerald arc was first released. But Emerald, Saturn and Pearl would make a really weird team... The only thing they have in common is their hairstyle. xDDD /obvious
    chamo-chan said:
    lol, I want all of Lorelei's pokedolls. *A*
    Me too! <3 Lorelei's PokeDolls ftw. She had plushies in the FRLG games as well~ Yay for Kusaka-sensei including such a tiny yet entertaining detail in the manga. :'D -applauds-

As for your GSC question, Winterfell, Nen has no idea whatsoever. 8D; Your theory sounds pretty plausible, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Oh man! I totally lol'd when I saw Lorelei's dolls XD and the Agatha and Bertha thing, I really think you stumbled onto something manhattan (even their names are similar).

@winterfell: you're theory on the feathers seems to be dead on but I'm also wondering what celebi's connection to lugia and ho-oh is if the feathers are necessary to travel through time.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    winterfell, yes, the timestream destroys you if you don't have the feathers. But whoever said the feathers were the only things that could save you? Serebii can travel through the timestream, and it doesn't have the feathers, nor does Dialga. Which is weird, why DO the feathers save you in the timestream? Hm...

So here's another question: How did Gold escape the timestream? Now, if you said that Serebii saved him, I don't want to agree. If (and I'm saying if) Serebii did save him
    Spoiler:
    then why couldn't they have just drawn an extra page to show it using it's power? They did so in R/S, so it makes me wonder.

IN OTHER WORDS! Pryce is a character to be brought back as a possible plot twist, nothing more.

Random: me brings a fanart!
    Spoiler:
    Lol, it fits them. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    About Gold: I believe he used his pool cue to get out, though how exactly... that is something to ask him, I think. It must be his amazing skills, haha.
    (Because he didn't have the feathers with him, did he?)

God, if Cyrus looks like this at 27, how messed up did he look as a kid? MAybe he's dying like Giovanni. It would explain a lot.

1) I want Agatha to return badly, because that means Green will get all
    angry again, talking about family honour and stuff. And that leads to awesome scenes. :D
    2) Cyrus must be the most messed up kid ever. Some kind of Tom Riddle but then with blue hair. Buuut I want to know what Giovanni is dying of... it's all so vague, nothing is clarified in the manga about that point. Perhaps it's an easy way for the writers to get rid of him when they want to. (Though that would mean an actual DEATH and I don't know if they'll do that.)

Found it on the Internet. I could go and upload it somewhere else so it's full sized if you want, considering Photobucket shrinks things after a certain size. xD;

Ah yes, I'd gladly get the pic in a bigger size! :D

Agree on the believable and epicness point of villains. That's an absolute must.

And as for the dolls: yes, I really like that scene. >D Of course, they were bound to bring it up since it's also in the FRLG game. And yes, it kinda contradicts with her role and image in the Yellow arc... but they didn't know back then that she would reappear again, of course. I liked the evil Lorelei better, I must say.

What's Green's quote again?
    "Jeez, who'd wanna live here? They're dolls everywhere."
    "This is MY house, do you have a problem with that??"

Something like that. Lol.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    @Clover: I guess that Gold found a way out on his own (Pich used his Aurora thing again, lol) Pryce could have sent him back.If Serebii did bring Pryce back, he could be a minor helping character and traumatize Blue and Silver all over again. Jeezum,talk about deep stuff.

@Tyknight3: I'm really not sure actually.

Nope Snoaz, he didn't have the feathers. Green would probably kick Agatha's butt halfway across Kanto if he wanted to. I just had the bad idea of imagining Tom Riddle with blue hair. That was a terrible image yet so funny lol. I think the only implied death is Maxie and maybe Archie if you stretch it.

Hi Nen-chan! Nice avi!

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    8O So many HGSS theories~ That I'm too lazy to read. *shot*

My thoughts: I do NOT want Pryce to come back. Nor Archie. Sird seems fun though. And with the theories, we could have a GSC DPPt meet-up. <3 I want Silver to star in it actually. And I do want Giovanni to pop up and support his son or something. 8O As well as Lance. NEEDS MOAR LANCE. And the Johto Battle Frontier will probably have a hand in it, too. But I like the Team Rocket trying to find their leader/re-form too.

That's my two cents on the issue. :3

Also, everyone was making me want to draw. XD And I finally had reason to, so Val would finish my Germany/Italy. XD

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I would like to see the missing ends from the GSC arc to be patched up in HGSS. Pryce, to me, has simply gone beyond the veil. (Whoever gets this reference wins the internetz. *is shot*) ;)

I know for sure there was something going on (a relationship) between Oak and Agatha, but I wouldn't go as far as eloping. I can't imagine it. :/ But Bertha?? We hardly know the woman!

Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    About sird....
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

About the HGSS villian....

Maybe Car could come back! I mean he did just dissapear! He could just come back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back