• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    If you had the chance to meed Kusaka, Yamamoto, or Mato, what would you say to them? Or how would you thank them? Would you ask them for something?

I'd just praise them and grovel at their feet. lol no but I'd be really happy say how I enjoy their storylines and artwork (to put it nicely). :)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    If you had the chance to meed Kusaka, Yamamoto, or Mato, what would you say to them? Or how would you thank them? Would you ask them for something?

I wouldn't say anything, I'd just stalk them -grins very slowly-
    Then I'd realize they'd slap a restraining order on me, so I'll just say these:
    To Kusaka: "Swell job, buddy. Your work isn't always perfect, but you're an awesome guy. Thanks!"
    To Mato: "Your drawings are so frekking adorable and how come you don't draw --oh wait. Sorry :< -walks away very slowly-" Sadly, I know I'll say something stupid like that.
    To Yamamoto: "Uh...'sup? How do you draw those amazing backgrounds? Your art's swell as well, so...I'm hungry."

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    -struggles to crawl back into fan club- Been... way... too... long... -FAIL!Co-owner crawls back in- Hi...

I'm actually trying to make a real comeback as opposed to lurking on MSN... meh... -lazy- Anyways topic.....

I'd ask them for an interview, but thats the inner journalist in me. -character fantasy moment-

I had a brilliant idea for a topic too... Since the characters typically dont have last names (except you Platina Berlitz...) What last name would fit each character?

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I'm not entirely sure. My guess is that it might have to do with financial problems (remember how Kusaka-sensei requested the support of the fans last month?), but I haven't managed to find anything on the site itself. Maybe it's because it hasn't updated yet. But it has been mentioned in several Japanese blog/fanart sites across the net, and that's what's got me worried.

...*Sobs more in a corner*
    WHAT? Nooo!!!! No Grade 5 and 6? *sobs with you* ;.; Since I'm curious, do you mind letting me see those Japanese blogs? *shot* I hope it's not true, if it is, then I really hope that at least the first chapter of the HGSS arc is super long it takes up the space of 3 grades the other grades run in a different magazine. ;.; I hope a lot of Japanese fans buy Volume 33 (which came out yesterday) and other volumes in general.

Worship them, give them offerings, and do everything they ask. I'd spazz and tell them that they are the coolest people ever and that Special is wonderful.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

I wouldn't say anything, I'd just stalk them -grins very slowly-
    Then I'd realize they'd slap a restraining order on me, so I'll just say these:
    To Kusaka: "Swell job, buddy. Your work isn't always perfect, but you're an awesome guy. Thanks!"
    To Mato: "Your drawings are so frekking adorable and how come you don't draw --oh wait. Sorry :< -walks away very slowly-" Sadly, I know I'll say something stupid like that.
    To Yamamoto: "Uh...'sup? How do you draw those amazing backgrounds? Your art's swell as well, so...I'm hungry."
    Poor Mato ;^;

-struggles to crawl back into fan club- Been... way... too... long... -FAIL!Co-owner crawls back in- Hi...

I'm actually trying to make a real comeback as opposed to lurking on MSN... meh... -lazy- Anyways topic.....

I'd ask them for an interview, but thats the inner journalist in me. -character fantasy moment-

I had a brilliant idea for a topic too... Since the characters typically dont have last names (except you Platina Berlitz...) What last name would fit each character?
    *jabs at you* >: You need to come here more often. :c

O: if you ever do an interview, let me know. *U*

I would probably ask for an autograph if I can. Oh~ And maybe talk to them about how they come up with certain plots~ 8D

What last name would fit each character?
    (Well Platinum, Green, AND Sapphire have last names. :C You forgot Sir. )
    Bah. If I had good ideas for last names, I'd be all over this. ;;

EDIT: Speaking of Platinum....
    (Warning: SPOILERS ON TEAM ROSTERS!)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    (Warning: SPOILERS ON TEAM ROSTERS!)
    Spoiler:
    Actually, I think those aren't part of her actual roster, but rather borrowed pokemon from Gardenia, Volkner, and Candice since they are in Great Balls which are a Gym Leader trademark and said gym leaders have said Pokemon not to mention Dia is currently borrowing Driftblim from Fantina in the DPPt arc, so it's plausible. :D Which is a relief, what's a bigger relief is that GRADE 5 AND 6 AREN'T CANCELED!!!

*DOES THE BARRY DANCE*
    FJSDFLSDJFLSDKFJ.SDJFKLSDJFLSDJF.DSJKFLSDJFKSDLJKF. LSKFJLSDFJSD!! *shot* Also, to anyone who wants to see the Serebii updates.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    All I have to say is, :OOOO

Hello, heaven! :D PokeSpeClub! Well, shoot me now because I'm in! /shot

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Raine said:
    Which is a relief, what's a bigger relief is that GRADE 5 AND 6 AREN'T CANCELED!!!
    I think I caused yet ANOTHER misunderstanding. When I asked about Grade 5 and 6 getting cancelled, I meant next issue, not this month's. And when I said cancelled, I meant "on temporary cancellation of publication". So I'm guessing that it's going to continue in another magazine, or...I don't know. I can send you the links to the sites if you want - they're few, but they're sites that I frequently visit and usually have reliable information.

Welcome, Apple Juice. I love your name. XD

And I only had time to get on for maybe five minutes, so I'll answer the topic later.

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I think I caused yet ANOTHER misunderstanding. When I asked about Grade 5 and 6 getting cancelled, I meant next issue, not this month's. And when I said cancelled, I meant "on temporary cancellation of publication". So I'm guessing that it's going to continue in another magazine, or...I don't know. I can send you the links to the sites if you want - they're few, but they're sites that I frequently visit and usually have reliable information.
    Oh, I see. ;.; *feels dumb now* At least it's temporary. Thanks for clearing things up! If you can, I would like to see those sites, thanks in advance.

Clover Cat

Years
    Can do. I'll send them to you right after this.

Wow, it's already been a month?
    Spoiler:

OMG IT'S REALLY YOU GUYS, DID YOU KNOW I'M A RABID FAN OF YOUR MANGA AND I LOVE GOLD AND CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH AND STALK YOU!? 8DD
    The Writers: O.o *call police restraint*
    -coughs- Yes, that would probably be my reaction. XP

Years
    Wow, haven't been on in awhile. sorry to say it, but it will probably stay this way. anyway, to mato, moto and saka, tu es génials!
    really?? those are the pokemon she gets? the world's about to get sucked up or whatever adn she gets
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    If I could meet the makers.... I'd just tell them that I absolute love their manga, and that they should work faster make more volumes! ^.^

Also, I'd ask (not so) subtly what their opinion on certain shippings is. Perhaps I can charm them into making something canon, hohoho. -dream dream dream-

About the magazine thing... it isn't really something to worry about, is it? ... or that's what I hope at least. O.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

How good do they speak english ? I probably wont say anything to them if they don't speak good enough english xD.

otherwise I probably tell them that I like their work.

chamo-chan

Years
    Ah so..
    Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Years
    Spoiler:

On a sidenote...

Happy Halloween, everyone! 8D (at least where I live, anyway. XD)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Happy halloween. Gold's out hitting on women in skimpy costumes again...

Spoiler:

Years
    Yey for Halloween and Ria's birthday~

Tehehe... First, I'd babble endlessly about how amazing their manga is. Then I'd beg ask them to seriously consider having the series adapted into an anime, or at least a drama CD. :D And after that... I'd bribe Kusaka- and Yamamoto-sensei into making certain 'ships canon. -shot-

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I LIVE! Oh man it's been a while since I've been on. Sorry bout that just ALOT of school work (I blame Hume), that and I started reading fairytail (which has taken over my life the last few days, it's just soooo awesome). Well it looks as if I've missed a bit of news and also a happy welcome to Apple Juice. Also I like the fact that alot of old members are returning (always nice to see familiar faces).

Hm... I guess go down on my knees and praise them for their Arceus like work. That and to continue the story, get to HGSS already, add shippings for mew's sake, and well to keep up the good work.

@Snoaz: ...t-th-that... pi-pic... is... AMAZING!!! That pic has certainly made my day (those costumes fit each of them so well). I find it more ironic that it's Halloween. Oh yeah HAPPY Halloween everyone!

Oh and look a month has passed by already well here we go:

Spoiler:

Also as a final note. Gold as Natsu... thank you.

chamo-chan

Years
    Happy Halloween everyone~

*plays scary music and gives everyone candy*
    8D

Spoiler:

On a sidenote...

Happy Halloween, everyone! 8D (at least where I live, anyway. XD)
    Spoiler:

Happy halloween. Gold's out hitting on women in skimpy costumes again...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Oh and look a month has passed by already well here we go:

Spoiler:

Also as a final note. Gold as Natsu... thank you.
    Welcome back Knight~
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back