• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    *pokes head out of a small dark hole* been awhile... wha i miss? welcome to any new members who have joined while i was in me state of not-here-ness. and, since im too lazy to look back, *slapped* *bricked* *punched in the gut* *shot* *left to bleed* im just gonna assume any and all fanart i missed is superbly EPIC. i see something about talking to the creators...? me only answer is that id probably either faint or run AWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

anywho, since me last random topic turned out to be popular, i came up with another. not quite as bizarre, but plenty random. as usual, feel free to ignore it if its been done before or is no good. and ill answer if i find other people have answered it.

Ok, for some reason, all the Dex Holders have sprouted wings. What kind of wings does each character have?

yeeahhhh... sorry for worthless post... *runs and hides*

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    The netkun site updated!

Turns out starting next month, Grade 5 and 6 really are being canceled temporarily (just when DP got really good too ;.; , some images of this month's plot, and information about the HGSS arc (or the game in general)?

(Go to ChuChu>Black box under the Volume 33 thingy about HGSS, click it.) I cannot read a slick of it and an online translator can't be used because it's an image.

If anyone wants to see:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *Is crying very, very hard*

I just saw, Raine. It's great that this month's chapters got updated, but...next month's are cancelled. And what's worse, the writers themselves don't seem to know what's going to happen, either. They made that much very clear on their monthly personal updates. They kept mentioning how people found out and lots of people have been sending them questions on what's going to happen to Pokespe, and they said that, sadly, they really don't have any idea. Their publisher seems to be working hard to come up with a better solution, or at least get some confirmation on what's going to happen to the series, but so far, none. They also said that it's not that Pokespe is unpopular, because it's popularity has been steadily increasing over the years (which slightly reinforces my belief that the economy is to be blamed for this mess). What's sadder is that it's clear that no one wants Pokespe to go away, at least on the site, because the writers and publisher kept apologizing. I think that Grade 4 is still going to continue, but...well...if Grade 5 and 6 are temporarily cancelled...;.; And right when HG/SS was released, too...

I can do nought but pray that we'll get some kind of information next month. And that it'll be good news.

On a happier note, YES! Scans! Pictures! DP and Platinum are getting interesting! Woohoo~

...I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have tried to be enthusiastic just then. >.<

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Oh, my. That sucks. I hope things turn out for the better. :< No need to slit your wrists about it, though. Think positive, gaiz.

Hah...-looks at highlights-
    Spoiler:

Ok, for some reason, all the Dex Holders have sprouted wings. What kind of wings does each character have?
    Like Catwings? 8D -ttly old book that no one here probably knows or cares about-

Red: pfft, Aero's wings, of course! He's the ******* BATMAN! (Others: But Aero's based off a pterodactyl... Me: LEAVE ME ALONE! D8<)
    Blue: Moltres wings, plz. Flames of Lust! O^O
    Green: Pidgeot's wings. They ring majestic to me.
    Yellow: Butterfree wings! :3 They're pretty much iconic!
    Gold: Devil's wings >:D Wait, that's not an pokemon. :|
    Silver: EVEN MOAR majestic Lugia wings.
    Crystal: What? She uses her LEGS to fly. How, you disgustingly sane people ask? Your imagination. Use it.
    Ruby: Only the most FABULOUS and the most BEAUTICIOUS wings around. ...can't think of some. dang.
    Sapphire: Tropius wings! They're clearly made for each other! In the jungle, the mighty jungle...
    Emerald: Lati wings. Green 'uns.
    Wally (rare that I use this kid. He reminds me of Kenny from South Park. For no reason at all.): Flygon wings. Cuz he's awesome that way.
    Dia: Ooh, difficult. I'm thinking Togekiss' wings for some reason. :X I'm weird, 'kay?
    Pearl: Chatot wings. "HEY! LISTEN!" Maybe it should be Navi's wings.
    Platina: Giratina wings! Be afraid! BE VERY AFRAID!

Years
    Like Catwings? 8D -ttly old book that no one here probably knows or cares about-
    -raises hand/flails wildly- ZOMG I totally read that book a looong time ago :DD -is shot for being offtopic-

Anywaiz. As epic as the topic is, I don't really think I can answer it. ;A; I'm not very creative today.

But, since this happens to be my 999th post, I'm gonna celebrate by posting these awesome crackship fanarts I found. @3@ Well, some aren't exactly crack. But they're pretty close?

Spoiler:

Sorry for the useless post. 8D; I just had to. -runs away from tomatoes being thrown at her-

Clover Cat

Years
    *Breathes in deeply* Right. I'm not going to think about this until next month. Then I'll start panicking again. >.>

Red: Swellow wings. Just because if he had one, it would totally beat the stuffing out of the anime version.
    Green: Krobat wings. Totalliez.
    Blue: Articuno wings. Ice and beauty mixed together.
    Yellow: Altaria wings. YELLOW. SITTING ON CLOUD WINGS. CUTENESS. <3
    Gold: Farfetch'd wings. Include that onion thing that it has.
    Silver: Murkrow wings~
    Crystal: Xatu wings, cuz it's a smart Pokemon. >3
    Ruby:...Beautifly wings. Yes, it was totally obvious. :3
    Sapphire: Sky Shamin's wings. She already has the bandanna.
    Emerald: Yanma wings. YES.
    Dia: Pelipper wings, so he can eat the Pokemon on the sea
    Pearl: Ffff, Chatots are so fifteen seconds ago. Let's have the wandering Delibird. Yes, I mean those little stubby red things it has.
    Platina: Vespiquen wings. Do not make the queen mad, yes?
    Wally: Celebi wings! I can totally see them on him! XD

I've seen those pics before, Riako! My favorite...Must be the one with SilverxSilver. Schaw. <33 *Shot*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    *Is crying very, very hard*

I just saw, Raine. It's great that this month's chapters got updated, but...next month's are cancelled. And what's worse, the writers themselves don't seem to know what's going to happen, either. They made that much very clear on their monthly personal updates. They kept mentioning how people found out and lots of people have been sending them questions on what's going to happen to Pokespe, and they said that, sadly, they really don't have any idea. Their publisher seems to be working hard to come up with a better solution, or at least get some confirmation on what's going to happen to the series, but so far, none. They also said that it's not that Pokespe is unpopular, because it's popularity has been steadily increasing over the years (which slightly reinforces my belief that the economy is to be blamed for this mess). What's sadder is that it's clear that no one wants Pokespe to go away, at least on the site, because the writers and publisher kept apologizing. I think that Grade 4 is still going to continue, but...well...if Grade 5 and 6 are temporarily cancelled...;.; And right when HG/SS was released, too...

I can do nought but pray that we'll get some kind of information next month. And that it'll be good news.

On a happier note, YES! Scans! Pictures! DP and Platinum are getting interesting! Woohoo~

...I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have tried to be enthusiastic just then. >.<
    ;^; I hope they resolve this soon.

*kicks economy*

D: Pictures? *runs to Netkun*

-raises hand/flails wildly- ZOMG I totally read that book a looong time ago :DD -is shot for being offtopic-

Anywaiz. As epic as the topic is, I don't really think I can answer it. ;A; I'm not very creative today.

But, since this happens to be my 999th post, I'm gonna celebrate by posting these awesome crackship fanarts I found. @3@ Well, some aren't exactly crack. But they're pretty close?

Spoiler:

Sorry for the useless post. 8D; I just had to. -runs away from tomatoes being thrown at her-
    Bweh~~~

*A* Those are awesome fan arts.

*shameless plug* Don't forget the Fan fic contest.

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I'm still wondering what that HGSS page was about. We know that Grade 5 and 6 are being canceled, but what does the page (I posted the pictures earlier) say? It possible it includes some good news about the HGSS arc.

System!

Years
    Hee, Ria, I know where you got the fanart from 8D And whoo, someone else who reads slightly-obscure lit!

Eek, I don't know what to write for the contest (actually I do, I just don't know how to really write it out XO). And I keep getting and throwing out ideas for this multichaptered fic I've been wanting to work on for, two years? D8 The plot is pretty much Pokespe, but with a darker and more realistic twist. This is what I get for reading His Dark Materials, other related steampunk-esque stories, fantasy thrillers, Lovecraft (basically ungodly horror and Eldritch Ambominations) and other random WTF stuff. I try to incorporate it into my other interests.

-sigh- My brain is a cesspool of WTFery. And this post is on-topic mostly because it involves me talking about an idea for a PokeSpe fic that probably won't see the light for a long time.

So. Yeah. I want to make a topic involving Pokespe and fanfics, but about what?

OMG. My avvie and siggy don't involve Koga at all. It's just unatural to me.

Clover Cat

Years
    I'm still wondering what that HGSS page was about. We know that Grade 5 and 6 are being canceled, but what does the page (I posted the pictures earlier) say? It possible it includes some good news about the HGSS arc.
    It's about the game, it's not information on the manga or the (hopefully) coming arc. Basically, Kusaka-sensei participated in helping to come up with the idea for a new bonus item people can get if they by HeartGold or SoulSilver at the Japan Pokemon Center and asks them to buy it there if they haven't decided where to get hold of the software yet, in order to receive the bonus item. If it was about the HG/SS arc, believe me, I wouldn't be having worries in the first place. -.-;

And System: His Dark Materials is not WTF material! Well, if it is, then I probably'd be WTF minded too. Wait, I already am. >.< But it could definitely hold possibilities for a crossover with all that dimensional stuff that it partakes in...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Red: Bat wings (remember the Aerodactyl scene!); nanananananananananananananananaBATRED.
    Green: OK, for those of you who have seen Winx Club, he has wings like Techna does. Or really, it's digital-like and shaped like a hang glider. Or something.
    Blue: Left wing: Angel Wing; Right wing: Devil/Bat-like Wing.
    Yellow: Kitty Butterfly wings :3

Gold: Salamander/Fire Dragon Wings <3 *shot for the minor Poke Tail reference; because Natsu doesn't have wings so to speak, Gold won't have them, but still XD*
    Silver: Fallen Angel Wings (basically the same as angel wings, I suppose...).
    Crystal: Wings with ridges so she can catch stuff with them XD

Ruby: Sparkly fairy wings <3
    Sapphire: Wings similar to Flora's from Winx (sort of butterfly-like).
    Emerald: Cherub/FMwS Shinigami wings XD

Dia: Crow-like wings
    Pearl: Mockingbird-like wings
    Platinum: Raven-like wings

That is all. Forgive me for not contributing more ><'

chamo-chan

Years

8'D really?

Hee, Ria, I know where you got the fanart from 8D And whoo, someone else who reads slightly-obscure lit!

Eek, I don't know what to write for the contest (actually I do, I just don't know how to really write it out XO). And I keep getting and throwing out ideas for this multichaptered fic I've been wanting to work on for, two years? D8 The plot is pretty much Pokespe, but with a darker and more realistic twist. This is what I get for reading His Dark Materials, other related steampunk-esque stories, fantasy thrillers, Lovecraft (basically ungodly horror and Eldritch Ambominations) and other random WTF stuff. I try to incorporate it into my other interests.

-sigh- My brain is a cesspool of WTFery. And this post is on-topic mostly because it involves me talking about an idea for a PokeSpe fic that probably won't see the light for a long time.

So. Yeah. I want to make a topic involving Pokespe and fanfics, but about what?

OMG. My avvie and siggy don't involve Koga at all. It's just unatural to me.
    But i find your brain interesting.
    O: They sound like interesting ideas to me. O:

It's about the game, it's not information on the manga or the (hopefully) coming arc. Basically, Kusaka-sensei participated in helping to come up with the idea for a new bonus item people can get if they by HeartGold or SoulSilver at the Japan Pokemon Center and asks them to buy it there if they haven't decided where to get hold of the software yet, in order to receive the bonus item. If it was about the HG/SS arc, believe me, I wouldn't be having worries in the first place. -.-;
    ;^; uwah. D:

*wriggles* I just want to know if there will be a HG/SS arc or not. :c ;;

That is all. Forgive me for not contributing more ><'

It's alright. I hardly ever contribute.

..........Did you change your name again?

*shot for not noticing*

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

Red: Angelic wings. Come on the Main protagonist can't go any lower than that.
    Green: demonic wings xD
    Blue, what does she need wings for she has wigglytuff xD
    Yellow: pidgeotto wings
    Gold : hoot hoot wings xD
    Silver: skarmory wings
    crystal: Altaria wings
    Ruby:Wingull wings ^^
    sapphire:swaillow ings
    emerald:dummisel wings xD

chamo-chan

Years
    .......D: I can't believe it. You guys let this club go on the second page. D:
    *cough* anyway.

I guess it's time for a new topic.
    What kinds of books do you think each character reads?

-lame topic is lame-

System!

Years
    -ahem- Books are not lame.
    Second page? :< Saddity sad sad.

Red: Choose-your-own-adventure books. I always seem to die a most unfortunate death in those types of books, but Red's a smart guy, I'm pretty sure he'll last X3
    Blue: Chick books, like Gossip Girl or Twilight. Ergh, not my type, but I'm sure she's into that kind of stuff. And shoujo manga. Lots of it.
    Green: Sci-fi books or historical fiction so that he can criticize their inaccuracies XD Or Doyle. You know, Sherlock Holmes?
    Yellow: Animal books, like Charlotte's Web or Black Beauty.
    Gold: Those books that they keep at the back of the bookstore. With a sign that says "No children allowed." Actually, I see him as a comics sort of person.
    Crys: Maybe she reads fantasy (His Dark Materials, perferrably. And yes, clover, originally it was a HDM/PokeSpe crossover. It probably still is. Must revise general plot.), but I see her more of a nonfiction girl. Survival-esque, maybe?
    Silver: Something depressing and/or scary. Poe, perhaps? Or Lovecraft. His protagonists are certainly as messed up as him. -shooot-
    Ruby: Fashion magazines or something to that effect.
    Sapphire: Books? Wuzzat?
    Emerald: Calvin and Hobbes. -major series love-
    Dia: Cook books. And comedy books, as inspired by the raunchy folks at Comedy Central -shot squared-
    Pearl: Like Dia, comedy books. They have to be inspired, yanno.
    Platina: Books by Charlotte Bronte, Lousia May Alcott, and all those other older authors.

I love this topic X3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Red : reads manga
    Green: management, and economics.
    Blue: schmonzy love and romance novels.
    Yellow: Pokémon detectives stories.
    Gold: Pokémon fairytales . well he got this book left over from him being small anyway
    Silver: Psychological stuff. Like 'you can't run from your family but you can make the best of your assests ..stuff)
    Crystal. Didnt read a book but put the Pokédex in a textbook form
    Ruby: How to get the best out of your Pokémon-contest edition-
    Sapphire: How to survive in the wild with many pictures . written entirely in hiragana because shes got problems with teh Kanji :P
    Emerald: Applied battle tactics.
    Dia: culinary treasures around the world
    Pearl: the comedians guide to stardom. the Do's and the don'ts
    Platina. Hotel Management.

Clover Cat

Years
    Wat!? The second page? How could we!? D= *Covers face in shame*

...chamo-chan, how could you possibly think this topic would be lame, especially with-ahem-certain hints? *Points to username*
    Red: If he stopped battling long enough to visit the library, then I'm sure he'd be looking up stuff on competitive battling strategies. If you're talking real life books, I can see him liking Tom Sawyer, for some reason.
    Green: He would either have his nose in an encyclopedia or be rereading Charles Dickens for the umpteenth time. *Jabs finger at Tale of Two Cities* ESPECIALLY stuff like that.
    Blue: Twilight, Inkheart, HDM...that's all I know of that's in the Tragedy/Romance genre.
    Yellow: Something like Where a Red Fern Grows. All that animal friendship/family/fuzz. But she'd only get to about the third chapter before she falls asleep.
    Gold: If, and only IF, Crystal managed to keep him pinned down long enough forced him to read something in the first place, then stuff like Deltora Quest or Harry Potter. He seems like an Action/Adventure kind of guy.
    Silver: Twilight, if his sister managed to get hold of him, or HDM. He's a major softy on the inside, you know he is. *Shot* Okay, he also likes A Series of Unforunate Events and House of the Scorpion. I think he'd be able to connect with the characters.
    Crystal: Generally along the same genre as Green, with all that 'research' jazz. But since she works as a volunteer, chances might be that she'd know children stories, like Charlie Bones or Septimus Heap.
    Ruby: The latest issue of Cover Girl. -looks back at title- Right, books. Hmm...Maximum Ride, perhaps? I mean, there's flying bird kids and teenage drama mixed together in those books...
    Sapphire: She doesn't READ the books, but there is such a thing as audio. So her favorite stories would be WARRIORS *Major fangirling* or Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Animal/territorial conflicts/friendships = win.
    Emerald: Why do I see him liking Artemis Fowl? It shouldn't have to do with his age...or the evil kid genius...
    Dia: He...might actually read really, really deep stuff. Maybe from people like Poe or those other wonderful, emotion-capturing authors who's names I can't recall.
    Pearl: Something action-y. Percy Jackson, perhaps. He could get all his manzai inspiration from TV, couldn't he?
    Platina: Totally things like the Odyssey, or Iliad, or Shakespear. All those ancient stories that they make you read in English class, she would most likely find interesting. Mind, she's read stories from all over the world, so that list is pretty large...

I'm really starting to look forward to what you've got planned in your fic, System. Would it be something like with Natsu-kun's got planning with Poke Tail? I mean, replacing characters and making it slightly AU.

Whew! That was fun! XD

System!

Years
    Well, clover, kinda. It was more centered on the RBG characters. Most of the details can be found on my lj (latest entry, you can't miss it). Yes, it was a bit AU. Yes, it was as bad as I stressed it to be. And yeah, it decided to stray away from the HDM storyline and became a "Gotta Kill 'Em All" story. However, I'm heavily revising it to make the ideas sound more bearable and I'm adding more fun ideas into the mix. My original basis is His Dark Materials, but I'm adding a pinch of my own ideas, inspired from other books and such. But most of, I really don't want to make it seem like a total HDM ripoff, nor do I want to accidentally ruin its image by totally Poke-fying it. Nor do I want to rape both fandoms. Strange, I know.

Eh, I'm still in the process of creating the world altogether and trying to see how the characters will fit into it (HEAVY HEAVY RBG BIAS, so you won't be seeing any later characters. And it's overall simpler. For me.).

Will type up the revised plot on my lj later. Probably not tonight, though.

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    Red : Idk.... Something with a awesome adventure
    Green: really old books
    Blue: For some reason, I'd think she would like mysteries
    Yellow: Most likely something cute with a happy ending
    Gold: Comics :P or Manga
    Silver: books that him how to be such a ninja :laugh:
    Crystal: I'd think she would like those animal reference book.. except with pokemon
    Ruby: Teenage vampire romance novels (lol, sorry couldn't help it)
    Sapphire: Some book about wild berries
    Emerald: You know, I can't imagine him reading
    Dia: Something about food. yum...
    Pearl: A funny comic book thing
    Platina: Fancy books with fancy words. How fancy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I know I've seen this before, but hey. Newer members wouldn't know it.

Red: Groove Adventure Rave, for sure.
    Green: Detective Conan
    Blue: Pichi Pichi Pitch
    Yellow: Peach Fuzz or Di Gi Charat

Gold: Fairy Tail 8D *shot*
    Silver: Death Note
    Crystal: Love Hina, Mahou Sensei Negima!, anything by Ken Akamatsu XD

Ruby: Anything by Arina Tanemura
    Sapphire: Since when can Sapphire read?
    Emerald: Fullmetal Alchemist; he and the main character can relate XD

Dia: Kitchen Princess or anything relating to cooking
    Pearl: DearS, Rozen Maiden, anything by PEACH-PIT, or just something funny
    Platinum: Anything she can get her hands on though she really likes CLAMP manga :3

Yes, everything was manga. But hey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back