• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I see a cute Ruby, Mintly <3 And slow day is slow.. And though I have read a good bit of Fairy Tail, I fail at the guild concept D: So -

If the Dex Holders had to attend a formal gathering, what would they wear?

*attempted to find a suitable prom dress yesterday and failed*

And fanart :3
    (Oldrival/Haughty/Special)

Spoiler:

Ruby-biased? W-What do you mean?
    Nice fanart~

(lawl, xD;;; that's a hilarious pic.)

(dang, I just had ideas, but I don't remember them.. ) They'll come back to me eventually.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Seeing girl!Ruby almost makes me want to Rule 63 (no, not the infamous Rule 36, the rule where there's genderbending of every character) the PokeSpe characters, just to see how they look. 8| The website where you got most of the Ruby pictures from seems to have a fixation with Ruby. Not that it's terrible, it's like jumping into a sea of Rubies/Rubys/Bobs/Whateverz.

@Mintly (and clover, since she made the post): Yeah, both the Mentos and the Latin. Except for Blanco and maybe Fira (exactly what it says on the tin?). The others...um...er...B-minus in Spanish makes System sad.

8< Dresses and suits, I guess? I'm not exactly a fashion-expert, sorry. And I'll probably be one of those being staying at home at prom night. I wouldn't want to be there if a bunch of guys decide to pour pig blood on some poor unsuspecting outcast that happens to have crazy telekinetic powers and therefore leads a murderous ramage in town. Guess which book I referenced and you get a free stab in the back.

New chapters, huh? I'd like to see them, but fudging up my computer is not my first priority right now.

Years
    Haven't been on in a while... hehe?

Well, if pokespe were in formal wear, this is what i'd think of:
    boys: black suits in ties of their corresponding color. Pearl would be in a white tux though, and Ruby maybe, and taht's it.
    Blue: blue short dress, blue strap heels.
    Yellow: what else? yellow dress, knee length, yellow ballet flats?
    Crystal: white ankle length dress, clear low heels,
    Sapphire: uh, whatever ruby puts her in, like a shimmering blue knee length, spaghetti straps, with one of those blue clutches!!!
    Platina: uh... midnight black, short dress, rhinestone black ballet flats?
    is that all?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Can I join? Giovanni is definitely the coolest version of a Pokemon character I've ever seen!! :)

System!

Years
    You cannot defy the awesome that is Giovanni.

And chamo, I'm filling out your meme. But since I have to draw them on paper, it's going to take some time.

I hope there's other artists here -shifty eyes- I know where you are.

EDIT: I noticed me and chamo have the most posts on the page. This page is being invaded by Yellow, Koga, and a Torchic. BEWARE. >8D

Years
    Welcome to our newest member o3o Giovanni FTW. He needs more fans, so it's good that ya joined.

Anyhoo. Did someone mention a PokeSpe meme?! :D I'm totally gonna do that, starting either today or tomorrow.

Also, I finally stopped being lazy and read the new chapter on MangaFox, yey~ I think Cyrus is possibly the creepiest-looking PokeSpe villain to date. Aside from Sird. e.o

~1,000th post ~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I thought about a topic. It's probably been done multiple timez but not when I was here 8)

If the pokéspe characters would be gymleaders, what town or city would each character be in? (and what type or kind of pokémon would they use?)

Gold - would be in Goldenrod. XD

No, probably not. I think Gold would start a gym in New Bark and let people train their baby pokémon to grow strong there, so they could evolve while keeping the best advantages of the baby-stage~ (to prevent them from growing up like Lt. Surge's Raichu in the anime, which had evolved too soon; it had "lost" much speed it would have gained if it had been a Pikachu for longer)

Maybe he'd place his gym on the outskirts of Goldenrod though, so he was close to the Day care.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Ah curse my clumsiness. It left me computer deprived. oh well. I have no clue what to put for the topics at the moment but I will in an hour or so. Fanart is awesome and chamo your meme is epic.

Welcome to the club BaconBoy. Giovanni is indeed epic and we must create more fanart of him.

Riako-chan, I agree with you, Sird beats him completely. Congratulations by the way.

Shall make a more interesting post in an hour. Sorry!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    DUDES DID YOU SEE CYRUS? HE WAS AWESOME AND CREEPY AND AWESOME AND PHILOSOPHICAL AND CREEPY AND THAT ATTENDANT TOTALLY FELL FOR HIM.

Anyways, sorry for being absent but school's been stealing my free time. D:
    And also, surprise, who got some screentime? Dia! <3
    Thank god for that, uh? Lol.

(But, once again, Pearl is together with Platina. BLAH.)

Last edited:

System!

Years
    Yes, Cyrus is wonderfully creepy. He looks like a zombie to me, but zombies are awesome! <3~ I TOTALLY DO NOT BLAME THE ATTENDANT

I like Sird. She's got that creepy air around her, too. I'm not surprised if she's related to Cyrus. Then there's speculating that she's Jupiter because of all the "hints." She may not be Jupiter (another favorite villain of mine *_*), but she's definitely connected to TG somehow.

Oh. More Pearl/Platina? :<
    I want more Dia/Platina. PLEASE.

chamo-chan

Years
    Welcome to our newest member o3o Giovanni FTW. He needs more fans, so it's good that ya joined.

Anyhoo. Did someone mention a PokeSpe meme?! :D I'm totally gonna do that, starting either today or tomorrow.

Also, I finally stopped being lazy and read the new chapter on MangaFox, yey~ I think Cyrus is possibly the creepiest-looking PokeSpe villain to date. Aside from Sird. e.o

~1,000th post ~
    Cyrus creeps me out too.
    D:

DUDES DID YOU SEE CYRUS? HE WAS AWESOME AND CREEPY AND AWESOME AND PHILOSOPHICAL AND CREEPY AND THAT ATTENDANT TOTALLY FELL FOR HIM.

Anyways, sorry for being absent but school's been stealing my free time. D:
    And also, surprise, who got some screentime? Pearl! <3
    Thank god for that, uh? Lol.

(But, once again, Pearl is together with Platina. BLAH.)
    everyone has the hots for Cyrus *shot*

Pearl~

Yes, Cyrus is wonderfully creepy. He looks like a zombie to me, but zombies are awesome! <3~ I TOTALLY DO NOT BLAME THE ATTENDANT

I like Sird. She's got that creepy air around her, too. I'm not surprised if she's related to Cyrus. Then there's speculating that she's Jupiter because of all the "hints." She may not be Jupiter (another favorite villain of mine *_*), but she's definitely connected to TG somehow.

Oh. More Pearl/Platina? :<
    I want more Dia/Platina. PLEASE.
    Sird is...I'm not sure what to think of her....:/
    *shudder*

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Well what I like about Sird is that she doesn't give a flying turd about killing people. You know she's tried before, with a smile on her face (a creepy one at that).

Giovanni did it all for his son, Lance and Pryce did it for Pokémon, Maxie/Archie did it for world domination and Cyrus' goal is a whole new world! (Lol Alladin anyone? -shot-)
    But then, Sird comes up with no goal at all. All she's been doing is helping bad guys and screwing the Holders over. I like her.

If she indeed turns up to be Jupiter, then the DPPt arc will become a hell lot more interesting.

@System:

INORITE? CommonerShipping, where art thou? :c

chamo-chan

Years
    Well what I like about Sird is that she doesn't give a flying turd about killing people. You know she's tried before, with a smile on her face (a creepy one at that). She has no soul...O__O

Giovanni did it all for his son (;u; such a loving father), Lance and Pryce did it for Pokémon (I vote for Lance working for PETA *Shot*), Maxie/Archie did it for world domination (more like they're INSAAAAANE!) and Cyrus' goal is a whole new world! (Lol Alladin anyone? -shot-) (rofl xD; )
    But then, Sird comes up with no goal at all. All she's been doing is helping bad guys and screwing the Holders over. I like her. (She's a mediator of Evil. 83 )

If she indeed turns up to be Jupiter, then the DPPt arc will become a hell lot more interesting.

@System:

INORITE? CommonerShipping, where art thou? :c

Comments in Bold.

ANd I like your theme. WIGGLYS~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    What's up everyone! Wow I've been gone for a while. School is killin me, that and college apps (case you're wondering I'm a senior so yeah I'm going to be busy for quite a while).
    Oh cool new chapter is up. Yay Cyrus! Hmm... I think out of all the pokemon bad guys Cyrus is probably my second favorite (Giovanni on top of course). Sure he looks like a zombie, which is awesome, but also he's got to be the most rational person in pokespe. He absolutely has no care for emotions and shows the smallest expression for everything as well as a tactic genius, so bada**. Kant would probably love this guy. I sure don't blame that attendant either.
    I too demand more commoner! ><
    Oh and before I forget a happy welcome to Baconboy. That and Fairy Tail rules!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Everyone thinks Cyrus is a zombie. LOL.
    I think so too, actually, but he just looks so awesome. I mean, sure, Giovanni has that "Hey, look at me, I'm the head of a super mafia" look.
    But Cyrus? Cyrus has the "I'll kill your Pokémon and then your daughter; and I will not give a damn" look.

FFF I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE~

@chamo:
    Thanks, I'm glad! ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oooh, interesting topic! :D

If the pokéspe characters would be gymleaders, what town or city would each character be in? (and what type or kind of pokémon would they use?)
    Red: Pallet Town, because he's just such a... well, Pallet kid. He'd use a variety of types; basically the Pokémon he already has, hohoho. Thus being unbeatable.
    Green: Viridian Town. (No, really? xD) Type is the same with Red - but he'd give extra attention to Charizard and Ninetales because Fire Pokémon are awesome like that. :3
    Blue: Saffron, just to annoy the heck out of Sabrina. x3 Of course, the pink, fluffy type would be her speciallity.
    Yellow: Since Viridian Town is unavailabe, she'd settle for an all-nature Gym in the Viridian Forest. Beware for Weedle~! Her type would be grass, and she'd specialize in an non-attack strategy. (Surprising how well it goes.)
    Gold: Agree with Fables on the raising Pokémon kind of thing in Newbark. Though Goldenrod would seem that more attractive because of the abudance of potential female admirers. ;D
    Silver: Secret hide-out no-one is able to find. Yeah, somewhere in the mountains between Mahogony and Blackthorn. Speciality is Dark, of course.
    Crystal: Because New Bark is unavailable, she'd settle for Cherrygrove and totally steal all challengers away from Gold. She'd go for Fighting Pokémon. ("And smash it like that! What do you think you have legs for!" XD)
    Ruby: Take over from his father, of course. :3 It'd be a contest hall and Gym in one. Speciality would be water Pokémon, with Wallace as his example and inspiration. (And of course, Mimi would be the star! :D And Zuzu, perhaps... -shot-)
    Sapphire: Lavaridge, so she can bathe in the hot springs all the time and eat lots of lava cookies. XD Also, good training terrain. She'd specialize in the Fire type, as to oppose Ruby. :3
    Wally: He'd be most epic of all and go for a Gym the Spear Pillar, hohoho. -shot- Dragon would be his speciality. And he'd have Rayquaza in his team. (No he would not, but I just like picturing it. xD)
    Emerald: Mauville, so he can be buddies with that robot guy. And play in the Mauville underground thingie. His type? Poison. Because he'd think it would be funny to damage his opponents like that. He's not looking for revenge or anything.
    Dia: Floaroma Town. I mean, all that Honey? He'd be so busy eating and sleeping that he doesn't have the time for Gym Battles. His type is, rather obviously, the Eating type. XD So that's Snorlax and Munchlax, yes.
    Pearl: Twinleaf. :D I don't think he'd be happy anywhere else, even though he wouldn't admit it. (The star that he is, uche uche.) Speciality would be... electric. Because it kinda suits him. And not only because of his hair.
    Plantina: Hearthome - most stylish city to have a Gym. She'd probably live in the Mansion situated south of Hearthome. And her speciality would be water... or fire. Can't decide, both are beautiful ;;;.

Also, welcome to new member (Giovanni! :D Best villain ever.) and I second Chamo's comment on Manhattan's theme. Blue and Wigglytuff make an awesome team together. <3

I do not like Sird though... :/ Weird female.

And: is anyone interested in Bruiseshipping? I saw this pretty good comic, but... well, since I support the shipping for 0% I didn't upload it. XD;

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014

Spoiler:

What I just wrote totally gave me plot bunnies. FFFF. :D

Also, thanks for the compliments on the theme, lolz. :3

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I read the latest chapter (probably days behind everyone else, cuz I'm cool that way :3). LIEK, FUDGECAKES. This was the hot springs chapter!? 8D Oh, Pearl, you're so. Hot. And that just proves that Pokespe loves fanservice. I think that's every guy except for Ruby who's been shown...without clothes. <3 *shot* Whatever, I'm sure that he'll come around eventually. Especially if Sapphire was involved. *shot shot shot*

And System et Mintly: I really don't know. I told you, my Spanish/Latin sucks at the moment, and I doubt that they'll get any better. Feel free to view it as you will. Or, you know, do one heck of a lot better than me when it comes to making up names, yes?

Tyknight3 said:
    That and Fairy Tail rules!
    So true. 'nough said. :3
    Red: In order to find him, first you'd have to go up to Mt. Silver where he's training. Then, follow him back to Four Island at Sevii for a battle. All around type user, yep.
    Green: Viridian, because I'm fantastically original in my brain. AND he's also all type. Three cheers for ripoffs!
    Blue: She's the Pallet girl. She did spend her childhood there, after all, and I'm sure she'd want to stay there as much as possible. Flying Type user, just to rub it in Pryce's face.
    Yellow: Floramora Town. A lovely place full of flowers. XD Specializes in Grass and Electric Types.
    Gold: Oh, manhattan, yours is so perfect. <3 But if they didn't want to include Mangaquest (Arceus forbid WHY), then Gold's gym is next to Elm's lab in New Bark Town (I mean, come on, his introducing himself that way all the time had to lead to SOMETHING important). He's a Fire Type user.
    Crystal: Mans the town of Violet City. Poor Falkner, he didn't stand a chance. Normal Type Trainer. I think SHE'D be the one to pull a Whitney, actually. "You don't need to be a Fighting type to kick someone in the face!"
    Silver: He took up the tradition of Lance and Claire and went to Blackthorn City to become a DRAGON MASTER!!! *Shot* His gym's in the Dragon's Den.
    Ruby: Pssh. Lilicove? Sootopolis? "I have moved on to grander dreams!" Hearthome City, right? That's where all the 'city' contests are these days. Water/Psychic.
    Sapphire: The Hoenn Safari game is where you have to go to battle her. If you want a badge, you first have to prove your worth by going through all the wild Pokemon and trainers in the area. Fighting Type user, most definitely.
    Emerald: He liked Annabell's idea of a Battle Tower, so he went to the Pokemon Tower to set his Gym. It's not out of disrespect - he wants to remind Trainers and Pokemon of lost dreams and the dead, to help them mature. Ghost Type.
    Dia: He'd probably feel protective of Mespirit and his home town, so he'd stay in Twinleaf. Besides, no matter what food you eat, home cooked meals are always the best. Ground/Normal.
    Pearl: He wants to make a battle as challenging as is possible, so he places his gym as the entirety of Victory Road. No joke. If you want to battle, you have to get through the wild Pokemon, Trainers, AND deal with the Elite Four right afterwards. Bjah, it's not a city, that's not important. Water/Ground for a speedy and strong combo.
    Platina: She doesn't need a city. Her mansion's already the size of one. XD To battle her, you need to defeat all the maids as well as her butler. Poison Type, since you need to be strategic to use it properly, and she knows how much Poison moves can hurt a challenger in a battle. ;.;

Off topic: Does anyone remember that fic that was mentioned a loooooong time ago? About a western Pokespe universe? Well...I finally got started on it, and I've got a couple pages written. Hopefully I'll have it up before the year is up. BEHOLD, that which is my writing speed. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back