• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    There is a new cafe that opened in the middle of the Viridian forest for some strange reason, and it's a special cafe for trainers. What is everyone doing in the cafe?

...darn it, Natsu said pretty much everything I was going to say XD

Also, I live...school's starting to let up a bit now...hopefully I can get through volume 1 of the PokeSpe dub soon @_@ IT'S COMING SOON GUYS, I PROMISE!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    mmmmmmmm so i've been gone a long time so how are things in The Poke special world? Hey Chamochan i miss you =D i got to post here more often ^-^

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Ba-jeezus, it's been awhile. College does that.

What's there do say? New DPPl chaps, a new fanfic contest (which I'll probably skip out on this time), someone's trying to make a Fairy Tail crossover...well, I see Blue with transformation magic and Yellow with healing and telepathy...I've always seen Green as a magic swordsman...

Well, it would be fun to establish their magic now instead of making them blatant rip-offs...

And YAY! RedJ, you're almost done with the first chap?! YAYS!

Hm...cafe? Hell, it's all been said. I'd love to see Green, with a deadpan face, covered in pie. Ha ha...

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    It's been a while.
    My history paper is due tomorrow, and I still don't have a thesis.
    I'm just that cool.

There is a new cafe that opened in the middle of the Viridian forest for some strange reason, and it's a special cafe for trainers. What is everyone doing in the cafe?
    Blue: buying one of those stupid little cafe mocoa latte frappachino cream fruity sweet coffee drinks. what am I talking about?
    Green: "This is stupid. I'm too cool for a cafe. Grr. I'm going to stick my hands in my pockets now and walk into the cafe so everyone will see how I'm too cool for this place."
    Bill: Dude, he'd be in the cafe. Drinking coffee. And being his amazing nerdy self.
    Ruby: Pssh. He'd be all over that place.
    Gold: Broke a window. :'D

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yeah is have been a while but a Fairy Tail crossover sounds awesome. A Reborn poke special Cross over sounds good 2 making Dia a new pokemon mafia boss and Emerald as Reborn man that sounds really sweet i want to do it but i don't have time che...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, so many returning members. Welcome to you all! :D

Green: "This is stupid. I'm too cool for a cafe. Grr. I'm going to stick my hands in my pockets now and walk into the cafe so everyone will see how I'm too cool for this place."
    Lol lol lol. Well, he is too cool for his own good.

Not so many people gonna participating in the fan fic contest, hm? It would be best if I did enter, then... but well, the thing I've started writing on is *sad* and not really suitable for something like this. It requires funny dialogue and action instead of description and conteplative thoughts, or that's what I think.

Well, on verra though. :)

Years
    Fan fic contest wut?
    *looks back*

See, THIS is why I need to read more Fairy Tail(or watch the anime, if someone could get some decent subs up)...>_> *goes to marathon all 159 chapters so he can participate*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Fan fic contest wut?
    *looks back*

See, THIS is why I need to read more Fairy Tail(or watch the anime, if someone could get some decent subs up)...>_> *goes to marathon all 159 chapters so he can participate*

Um, zomganime.com? That's where I've watched all five at least, and as far as I can tell, the subs in no way suck :3

Now, on-topic...

Because of homework and such, I might not be able to get this fanfic up :[ I'll try, though.

Aaaaaand... Mind if I make a new topic?

Suppose each of the PokeSpecial members wanted to start their own guild. What would they name it, and who would they try to recruit (assuming that they're the only one out of the entire PokeSpecial cast to start a guild)?
    Hopefully this isn't confusing... And yeah, the whole guild idea again XD Blame Fairy Tail and PMD3 (my team in PMD3 is Team Fairy Tail, by the way).

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Suppose each of the PokeSpecial members wanted to start their own guild. What would they name it, and who would they try to recruit
    Green will open one and name it Green House. Red will be the number one trainer with Blue and Yellow
    Gold will be trying to gain entry to GH (Green House not Gold Heart)
    Silver and Cristal will be in Magic Fashion that Ruby's Guild with Saphy and Emerald
    Platina will open one too name Commoners Hideout with Pearl and Dia.Dia only taking request paid in Food with Pearl smaking him for not taking request for money only for food

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hey HoneyBubbles! Good to see you again! Nah, history papers are easy. I could make a thesis statement for you in no time. *smiles greedily before shot by Snoaz*

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    Nya! I finally got a real pokespec. manga! I no longer have to go on the internet to read the first book! Im so happy ^_^

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    mmmmmmmm so i've been gone a long time so how are things in The Poke special world? Hey Chamochan i miss you =D i got to post here more often ^-^

*points to Redking* he's in college too Sir.
    Hey~ 83

Ba-jeezus, it's been awhile. College does that.

What's there do say? New DPPl chaps, a new fanfic contest (which I'll probably skip out on this time)
    And VT. 83

Yup, new Diamond/Pearl and Platinum updates a few pages back.

.....</3 ;;

Wow, so many returning members. Welcome to you all! :D

Lol lol lol. Well, he is too cool for his own good.

Not so many people gonna participating in the fan fic contest, hm? It would be best if I did enter, then... but well, the thing I've started writing on is *sad* and not really suitable for something like this. It requires funny dialogue and action instead of description and conteplative thoughts, or that's what I think.

Well, on verra though. :)
    Well, I don't really care what's in the fic as long as it's with the theme. (The only exceptions are Lemons though. as much as I want to see them. ;; )

Nya! I finally got a real pokespec. manga! I no longer have to go on the internet to read the first book! Im so happy ^_^
    8D *claps for you* yay~

Anyway..I don't know how to answer this topic because I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :/

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    BJAH, so much stuff that I have missed. AGAIN. Life is such a n00b. A big welcome to the returning members who popped up while I was gone came back after a long absence. :3
    Suppose each of the PokeSpecial members wanted to start their own guild. What would they name it, and who would they try to recruit (assuming that they're the only one out of the entire PokeSpecial cast to start a guild)?
    I understand this topic now! Whee~XD *Has finally read up to 130 of Fairy Tail*

Hm. There are three guilds, then, going as follows:

Blanco Torrant: Blue, Silver, Ruby, and Platina
    Fira Phira: Red, Gold, Sapphire, and Pearl
    Diad Mentos: Green, Crystal, Emerald, and Dia

You can blame my horrible Latin/Spanish skills for the names. -.- All three guilds have specialties (ex: BT is a thieving (slightly dark) guild, FP is a fighting guild, and DM is a strategic guild), and the relationships between the guilds are determined by the members (Red and Green are rivals, with Blue taking advantage over their arguments to get away with the prize whenever she can is one particular example).

Yay for unoriginality. *pelted with potatoes*

And I look forward to the project, RedJ~^^

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Blanco Torrant: Blue, Silver, Ruby, and Platina
    Fira Phira: Red, Gold, Sapphire, and Pearl
    Diad Mentos: Green, Crystal, Emerald, and Dia

You can blame my horrible Latin/Spanish skills for the names. -.- All three guilds have specialties (ex: BT is a thieving (slightly dark) guild, FP is a fighting guild, and DM is a strategic guild), and the relationships between the guilds are determined by the members (Red and Green are rivals, with Blue taking advantage over their arguments to get away with the prize whenever she can is one particular example).

Yay for unoriginality. *pelted with potatoes*

And I look forward to the project, RedJ~^^

Blanco means white, right (fail!Spanish student. on her third year. yep.)? Rather ironic. FIRA PHIRA FIRA PHIRA FIRA PHIRA -shot- Sorry, sounded fun to say out loud.
    Mentos. The freshmaker.
    Because I'm a failure at my own language, what do those words mean?

Never read or watched Fairy Tail. Too busy watching Baccano! (system, DO NOT think up of a crossover. it's already enough that you're writing two things already.) and APH. So yeah, not suited for the topic.

Wazzup, older members with a life.

Last edited:

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    I've never read Fairy Tail, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. *skips topic* Maybe I'll read it over Thanksgiving Break ^^

Since no one else has posted yet today. On a whim I just decided to go to Mangafox to see if there was any new chapters up. To my surprise there was linky!
    I know! Love <33 I got so excited I actually squealed. My sister looked at me funny after that XD

Because I'm a failure at my own language, what do those words mean?
    Err... do you mean the Latin? or the Mentos? XD

Hmm...I don't have much to post, so I guess I'll post some pictures~
    View attachment 51018 Lol, he has flowers in his hair XD
    View attachment 51019 *sparkle*
    View attachment 51020 I have no idea why there is a magikarp...
    View attachment 51021 Eat your toast Sapphy! >D
    View attachment 51022 I don't remember where I found this, but lol Gold XD (I can't read it though :P)

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Hey HoneyBubbles! Good to see you again! Nah, history papers are easy. I could make a thesis statement for you in no time. *smiles greedily before shot by Snoaz*
    Hey~! C: How you doin'? :O
    Haha, thanks. Your's would probably be better than mine.
    I actually did get the paper in on time. I stayed up til 4 am doing it. Pretty amazing, ifIsaysomyself.

[
    Haha, Green. How pretty. <3

@Ru-Kun: Thanks for the link~ I probably wouldn't have noticed the new chapter for a while.
    Oh, Cyrus. Watta creeper.
    I think Missy has been my favorite female since the bike-riding chapter. Haha, she's so cute.
    Also, am I a dork for loving all of Dia and Pearl's jokes? 8D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    *Looks around* slow day huh.

Since no one else has posted yet today. On a whim I just decided to go to Mangafox to see if there was any new chapters up. To my surprise there was linky!

https://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/v31/c349/3.html

Yay~ the bike chapter~

*goes to read* Thanks.

I've never read Fairy Tail, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. *skips topic* Maybe I'll read it over Thanksgiving Break ^^

I know! Love <33 I got so excited I actually squealed. My sister looked at me funny after that XD

Err... do you mean the Latin? or the Mentos? XD

Hmm...I don't have much to post, so I guess I'll post some pictures~
    View attachment 51019 *sparkle*
    View attachment 51020 I have no idea why there is a magikarp...
    View attachment 51021 Eat your toast Sapphy! >D
    View attachment 51022 I don't remember where I found this, but lol Gold XD (I can't read it though :P)

Ay ~You have awesome fan arts there. (fff, lol Gold)

anyway. *shameless plug* contest.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I see a cute Ruby, Mintly <3 And slow day is slow.. And though I have read a good bit of Fairy Tail, I fail at the guild concept D: So -

If the Dex Holders had to attend a formal gathering, what would they wear?

*attempted to find a suitable prom dress yesterday and failed*

And fanart :3
    (Oldrival/Haughty/Special)

Spoiler:

Ruby-biased? W-What do you mean?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back