• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hey guys.

Yeah...the contest died because hardly anyone entered........:<
    Oh well.

Oh pfffft, forgive me so much. My excuse is that an LJ RP known as Apocrypha stole my soul and thus I can't break away I was too busy with school and such.

Aye...

Spoiler:

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    *gasp* I've been trapped in a dark pit of despair...that happened to be full of homework. A LOT of homework...*shivers* Hi new people! :D

Oh noes! I missed Green's birthday! *throws very-very-very late confetti*

If the PokeSpe Characters celebrated Thanksgiving, what would they each bring?
    Red- It's at his house, so yeah...the turkey. :P
    Green- He brought the cranberry sauce. Why? I dunno lol XD
    Blue- Some sort of spice cake ^^
    Yellow- Mashed sweet potatoes. yummy <3
    Gold- He brought stuffing. :D
    Silver- Er... um, he brought the mashed potatoes. They have to be at Thanksgiving ^^
    Crystal- Salad. HEALTHY!
    Ruby- Pumpkin pie that practically sparkles with perfection!
    Sapphire- ...We think it's green beans.
    Emerald- Err...the dinner rolls.
    Dia- He doesn't really remember; he ate it on the way over.
    Pearl- No bake cookies. They're fast and easy to make! lol XD
    Platinum- She tried to make something on her own. Sadly, she has never cooked before and so she ended up with some burnt macaroni. I'm not even sure how she did that o.O

I have no clues for the HGSS arc. It's sure to be epic though! ^^

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. :) And welcome to all newcomers, pardon me for being so late.

Spoiler:

Greek myths are always a great starting point. I enjoyed them too (but not the analysis we had to do after. Eck. ><)

You know who I'd like to voice Ruby? Dan Green. Yes. I just said it. *is shot* (yes I know these discussion is a few days late so SORRY. x(

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Name change, new sig and stuff. Yadayadayada.

Uhh...
    Something Pokespe related uhhh...

Didn't something somewhere say that PreciousMetalShipping was canon?
    Someone elaboate on that for me.

Dan green's voice is WAY too deep for Ruby, let alone anyone else in the cast.

Last edited:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Gold/Silver isn't canon. The only ship remotely close to that is Ruby/Sapphire, and we all know how that went out to be. There's a very deep/odd bond between the two characters, in my personal opinion.
    I'd say they are best friends, but not lovers, but I do think the idea of it as a ship is very interesting.

It doesn't beat MangaQuest though.

If the PokeSpe Characters celebrated Thanksgiving, what would they each bring?

Red: He was supposed to buy the turkey.
    Green: He brought the turkey. And glared at Red.
    Blue: "Well, I'm providing you the gift of my company, duh."
    Yellow: The pies.

Gold: "What Thanksgiving dinner?"
    Silver: He smacks Gold in the head and delivers his gravy.
    Crystal: ...Celery sticks. "What? They're healthy!"

Ruby: Some berry sauce (he found them on the way).
    Sapphire: "Well, I was going to bring two pumpkin pies, but I got hungry on the way here..."
    Emerald: A wonderful plate of mashed turnip. No one eats it, but it's the thought that counts. ...Right?

Dia: He brings the most delicious pies and cakes.
    Pearl: "DIA--NO, DIAMOND! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COVER FOR ME!"
    Platinum: "Did you just laugh at the green bean casserole?" "Of course not, don't be stupid."

Years
    A hundred years ago, back when 29 was the newest volume number, there was this shiny member named Dai who knew a bit of Japanese, so she gave us a lot of reports about stuff that was happening in volume 29. Most of the info came from Japanese fan blogs until she got the actual book, so I think she was just talking about the Japanese Gold/Silver fangirls that blew things way out of proportion. xD
    I definitely wouldn't mind if Gold/Silver really WAS canon, though. They'd make a great pair. ♥

Epic new sig/avi set, btw. :3 Aren't both of those pics also from volume 29?

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Name change, new sig and stuff. Yadayadayada.

Uhh...
    Something Pokespe related uhhh...

O.O........ -.-.......... O.O

Genesis? O: Woah. Hi~

I really like your new name and theme~

A hundred years ago, back when 29 was the newest volume number, there was this shiny member named Dai who knew a bit of Japanese, so she gave us a lot of reports about stuff that was happening in volume 29. Most of the info came from Japanese fan blogs until she got the actual book, so I think she was just talking about the Japanese Gold/Silver fangirls that blew things way out of proportion. xD
    I definitely wouldn't mind if Gold/Silver really WAS canon, though. They'd make a great pair. ♥

Epic new sig/avi set, btw. :3 Aren't both of those pics also from volume 29?

Spoiler:

And Ageless, Ria/Masa just elaborated it.
    .......;^; I miss Dai. ;;
    and Canon Precious Metal is okay with meeee~ *pelted*

Spoiler:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    @craZ: You can just post here saying you want to join, but it's complimentary if you complete this survey:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

@Ruby: I haven't played that game, sorry. But I did check out the wiki article of it, and yeah, it is a bit similar. Except that Bioshock takes place in 1960.

Canon PreciousMetal? Odd. Well, I personally like MangaQuest a little more. Both ships are fine IMO.

Hope some of you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. I didn't. And your answers for the questions were awesome, especially Marley's and manhattan's.

Oh, and I posted totally random commentary on the Viz translation of Pokespe vol. 3. Mostly just me being silly, as usual. Here, have at it if you're bored.

And I'm sorry for the fic contest. I blame it on the month. -shakes fist at November-

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    It feels weird, leaving all the spoiler boxes closed. I don't want to know what's going on before I get to read it.

PreciousMetal, canon? Oh, that would be hilarious.
    But I like MangaQuest too much.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'm still a relative newb to PokéSpec, but I'd like to join if that's okay. (:

Ze qvestions;
    Spoiler:

50. Thanks for coming this far! Your final comments?

...I'm such a noob at this. XD

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I'd write a fic if I had an idea.
    Unfortunately I have no such thing. >> I'm trying to get to one, but with all of the possibilities it's just hell trying to get to one idea.
    I should go look up prompts.

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    Welcome to the club Mori :)
    UK, hmm~ (you said posh, awesomeness :D) Is anyone else from interesting places? *curious* I feel so boring. XP

Also, I want some moar PokéFics.
    The lack of new fanfictions concerning the game/manga is starting to worry me. :c
    *raises hand* I just wrote one... it's on fanfiction :) *advertises* I would have entered it in the fanfic contest, except it has nothing to do with fall XD

I think we need a new topic *can't think of anything*

Also, I never answered the really long questionnaire lol. I was lazy and did the short one. ^^

View attachment 51307 Whoo~ *pumps fist*

Years
    Welcome to the club Mori :)
    UK, hmm~ (you said posh, awesomeness :D) Is anyone else from interesting places? *curious* I feel so boring. XP

Thank you~! And yesh, posh XD The Viz ones have nice covers, but having shiny gold dustjackets over 'em is waaay better. Plus the paper seems better quality, too...my Viz Volume 1 is already starting to yellow, and it was only printed innnn...2008?! Aww, what? That's cheap paper. o.o; (My papa was a printer. XD)

Years
    @Genesis Ageless: Oh, I totally remember that fic! o3o It's about time that it was revived. PokeSpe/school crossovers ftw.
    A good eye, huh? xDD I only knew that 'coz 29 is one of my favoritest volumes. There's a lot of PreciousMetal hints

@Mori: Welcome to the club!~
    I'm in total agreement with ya about VIZ's cheap paper. xD I like Chuang Yi better for using the original Japanese covers *and* including the fancy schmancy dust jackets.
    Also. Your sig pic is ultimately shiny. Emeraaald~ <3

Years
    @Mori: Welcome to the club!~ I'm in total agreement with ya about VIZ's cheap paper. xD I like Chuang Yi better for using the original Japanese covers *and* including the fancy schmancy dust jackets.
    Also. Your sig pic is ultimately shiny. Emeraaald~ <3

Thanks! :3 And yeah, Chuang Yi's editions are so much cooler. ;__; Damnit Viz, stop being so cheap with your paper! (And glue...I swear some of the pages are about to fall out. D:)

Yaaay, Emerald~! I love him to bits. XD

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Welcome, Mori! :D
    I wish I had some real copies of PokéSpe, even if they were cheap-o ones. >> All I have is the internet. (Which, on the bright side, will never yellow and hopefully never fall apart.)

I'm formulating ideas for a fic. I don't know how it's going to go, but I bet it'll suck and I'll have fun writing it anyway! :3 Wheee~

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Let's see...what to talk about.

Read Viz's vol. 4 yesterday. Yays, but the thing that bothered me was the inconsisity of the nicknames. Pika is sometimes called Pika, sometimes Pikachu, and the same thing happens to Yellow's Ratata and Doduo. Red's other Pokemon are STILL not called their nicknames...

Also, in the Platinum arc, isn't she mowing down the the Frontier a little too fast? It took Emerald around a day to finish each facility...and now Platinum's on her third on the first day. It's not even dark yet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back