• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    *peers into the club and brow waggles*
    I have a question. I'm kind of familiar with the PokeSpec manga-- enough, in the least, for someone who hasn't read it extensively but has a friend who talks about it all the time! And I like it anyway, thanks to said friend.

So, could I still join inspite of my not-extensive-readings? *big, cute eevee eyes*

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    *peers into the club and brow waggles*
    I have a question. I'm kind of familiar with the PokeSpec manga-- enough, in the least, for someone who hasn't read it extensively but has a friend who talks about it all the time! And I like it anyway, thanks to said friend.

So, could I still join inspite of my not-extensive-readings? *big, cute eevee eyes*

I see no reason why we don't welcome all fans... even if it is just a bit... all we ask is that you be active. :'D

.....DON'T TRUST ANYONE HERE. RUN. THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU

Back onto the crack children subject: Maybe there is a chance Lance has calmed down a bit? He didn't seem all worked up in his small appearance in G/S/C....And maybe he with reappear in HG/SS? :'D

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Favourite scene in PokeSpe?
    Yesi have a lotfirst the One That Lax stops the Train in GSC that he appear with every pokemon he use in the GSC games minus Pika that was the only scene that matter in GSC that Scene alone over shadow every body.the other when he takes his jacket off to battle Giovanni and Deoxys.When Red apologizes to Pika and his other pokemon for losing.Whe he takes his shirt off.When he caught Mewtwo.When he tells Deoxys that he is Red the Battler.When he appears in the Yellow saga to battle Bruno in Cerise island.when He mounts Articuno because i just thought off somethinG Red mounted ArticUNO,Green ZapDOS and Blue MolTRES(if you know a little spanish uno,dos and tres mean One,Two and Three like the other of the original dex holders even there starters are in that order)Every Scene with Red overshadows every body even when he was fighting Guilde hideout he overshadow Gold and Emerald because he is Red. Red=Love =D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I swear, I only come just to respond to topics nowadays. What the heck happened to my spam-a-thon when I first joined this club? ._.'

Fave scene RGBY: Definitely the "Let's all live together" scene :D

Fave scene GSC: Blue's Butt, Gold. Gold, Blue's Butt and Silver's Fist. Oh, and with a side of Bugsy :3

Face scene RS: Any with Ruby in it except for that confession scene. Probably MagmaJewel scenes. For some reason I remember more from the previous arcs even though I liked this one most :[

Fave scene FRLG: SHIRTLESS RED 8D

Fave scene Emerald: MOAR SHIRTLESS RED <3

Fave scene DPPt from what I've read: Erm... Probably the contest scene where Platinum owns those nasty ladies~

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Fave sceneS: Any with Ruby in it except for that confession scene. Probably MagmaJewel scenes. For some reason I remember more from the previous arcs even though I liked this one most :[

IT'S OKAAYYY~~ At least in the future arc of Emerald, HE DENIES EVER DOING IT... KIND OF. AND HIS REJECTANCE TO AKNOWLEDGE THIS WITH SAPPHIRE MAKES HIM TOO SHY TO SAY IT AGAIN. OOOHHH THE MOMENT IS LOST FOREVER IN TIME!!

Thank you Celebi....

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    I see no reason why we don't welcome all fans... even if it is just a bit... all we ask is that you be active. :'D

.....DON'T TRUST ANYONE HERE. RUN. THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU

Back onto the crack children subject: Maybe there is a chance Lance has calmed down a bit? He didn't seem all worked up in his small appearance in G/S/C....And maybe he with reappear in HG/SS? :'D

Isn't being active one of the requirements of all clubs anyway? xD;

RUN? WHY CAN'T I JUST BEAT THEM AWL WITH LV. 100 HAUNTERS?

D: I'd imagine Lance would've calmed down, given his behavior in GSC... and dangit, I really hope he makes an appearance (and a signifigant one) in HG/SS. I will cry if he doesn't. Really I will! ;; SEE?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Isn't being active one of the requirements of all clubs anyway? xD;

RUN? WHY CAN'T I JUST BEAT THEM AWL WITH LV. 100 HAUNTERS?

D: I'd imagine Lance would've calmed down, given his behavior in GSC... and dangit, I really hope he makes an appearance (and a signifigant one) in HG/SS. I will cry if he doesn't. Really I will! ;; SEE?

Indeed it is, but sometimes it's not followed. ono DON'T BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW KIDS~!

BECAUSE THEY USE DARK TYPE TO REFLECT THEIR INNER DARKNESS.

And I hope he makes a signifigant one too.... I AM CRYING EVEN THOUGH IT HASN'T STARTED YET. DO YOU SEE HOW HARD I AM WISHING? Come Jirachi....Don't fail me nowww....

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Kimi: You're very active, heh. Please beware that you stay relatively on topic / don't spam. We've had things like this before XD;

I swear, I only come just to respond to topics nowadays. What the heck happened to my spam-a-thon when I first joined this club? ._.'

Fave scene RGBY: Definitely the "Let's all live together" scene :D

Fave scene GSC: Blue's Butt, Gold. Gold, Blue's Butt and Silver's Fist. Oh, and with a side of Bugsy :3

Face scene RS: Any with Ruby in it except for that confession scene. Probably MagmaJewel scenes. For some reason I remember more from the previous arcs even though I liked this one most :[

Fave scene FRLG: SHIRTLESS RED 8D

Fave scene Emerald: MOAR SHIRTLESS RED <3

Fave scene DPPt from what I've read: Erm... Probably the contest scene where Platinum owns those nasty ladies~
    The "Why don't you all live together" scene is at the end of GSC, isn't it? (If you mean the one with Blue/Red/Misty/Yellow).

But, good choices. :3 I definitely agree on the Magmajewel ones. I love that shipping :D Shirtless Red, not so much though. (Smells too much like fan service to me though I'm sure I'm the only fan who minds.)

Favourite scene in Pokespe:
    RGB: "Cute male in sights! <3" (Well duh.)
    Yellow: Green training Yellow. Oh people, the humour :D
    GSC: "Don't touch her with your dirty hands!" scene. Always the best.

RS: .... this is so difficult. I mean, the RS is the epicness itself. Well, a selection then:
    • Ruby's fight with Norman
    • Confession scene
    • "Why don't you... join us?"
    • Everything else with Marge
    • Same for Mimi...
    • ...and Zuzu
    FRLG: First glimpse of sixteen-year-old Red and Green Silver & Giovanni. Love, love, love for those scenes.
    Emerald: De-petrification of the Dex Holders, of course! :D So good to finally have everyone together.

DP: ... the amount of humour here makes it very, very hard to choose. So that's why I go for a not-humour scene:
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Was it really there? /OK, so my memory isn't the best XD

In that case, then, it's Yellow's crowning moment of awesome *shot for TVTropes reference* which is when she raises all her Pokemon's levels and lets them evolve to take on Lance.

Oh, and Pokeboobs scene in RGB is also an OK-go, even though, well... They cut it out in the dubbed volume ;_;

/also, only picked shirtless Red because I could hardly remember any other scenes from those, though thinking about it now, the scene on Two Island where Red and Green were racing to whatever-her-name-was-again with Saur and Charizard

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I would like to joooinn... I REALLY WOULD.

I'M SORRY I'M LAATTEE. 8( I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS, I SWEAR.

Prepare the initiation TORTURE FOR PURIFICATION RITUAL test...
    Get the gerbils and the rubber sheets... Don't forget the jumper cables this time!

-Following the above post the poster was stabbed for multiple references-

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, i hope Lance comes back in Hg/Ss aswell.

Fave Scenes???

R/B: Ninetales fries Poli, then Pika.Red sends out Saur.Green sends out Charizard.Saur use Vine Whip.Green laughs.Charizard gets zapped.Red wins!!!!
    Oh, and, of course POKe BOOBS!!!
    Yellow: The bits with Lance in, except where he loses.Yellow in Fr/Lg could beat Lance, but weak Yellow from Yellow arc couldn't.

G/S: "You Stole My Bag!!!!".Red Gyarados.When Lt. Surge finds the Lake of Rage frozen, including Gold and Silver's stuff, but not them.

Crystal: Lugia and Ho-oh vs. Zapdos,Moltres and Articuno. The bit with Gold patting Blue's arss, then Silver attacking him.

R/S: Sapphire realising Ruby took her measurements while she was asleep. When Ruby dumps Sapphire and goes with Marge to fight Groudon and Kyogre. Treecko's
    epic journey (Although it's shown in Emerald, it happened in R.S). When Wallace keeps refusing Steven's cape.

Fr/Lg: Deoxys vs. Mewtwo!!! When Yellow raises her pokemon from level (really low) to level 100 in an instant and scares off those weird TR guys. When Silver finds
    his father's Geovanni. Blue mastering the ultimate moves easily when Red and Green struggled so much!!

Emerald: Hate that arc. I suppose Gold's return, and that EPIC statue.

D/P: Dia and Beh!!!They're awesome!!!

Platinum: Dunno when it starts, but i know i haven't read it yet.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    ...But I'm not spamming? Aside from saying hello to everyone and to new members, my post have relevance to Pokemon special.

@Lance (UFA) I personally don't think Yellow beat Lance alone in the Yellow arc...Red,Blue and Green did send their own power up to her, so perhaps it was an added boost to her own power of being able to raise pokemon level spontaneously.

But I do agree that every scene with Lance in it was awesome... And the scene with Silver finding out Giovanni is his father. I'M GONNA BE HONEST, I NEVER SAW THAT PLOT TWIST COMING. EVER.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    MUST. STAY. ACTIVE. :U

OTL

Favorite scene in PokeSpe?

hmm..
    RBG: The scenes where Blue first appears. (poor Red.)
    Yellow: amazingly, the chapter with Pika and Caterpie.
    GSC: Bugsy and Gold.nuff said.
    R/S: When torchic Sapphire first appears. =w=~
    FR/LG: Training on the Sevvii Islands and the scene with Silver and Giovanni.
    Emerald: Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald's first encounter. xD;;
    D/P:
    Spoiler:

Platinum:
    Spoiler:

=w=

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Ah, chamo-chan! Where can I read the latest D/P chapters? I wanna read those scenes from your spoiler cuts!! 8D *fav D/P char is Diamond*

Oh, and I got a question. I started to read the G/S/C arc and uh, I think there's a problem. :( Is it just me or does it skip around a lot? I'm reading from a manga.animea (.)net place and uh, I'm a bit confused. =3=;;;

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Sorry for not joining in with a lot of the discussions, but I want to catch up with the Yellow, G/S/C and R/S arcs before I start on D/P so I'm avoiding spoilers. D: lol not really the best place to be in to avoid spoilers I am so smart

Favourite Scene in PokéSpec?
    RBY Arc - When Koga is torturing Blue during the final confrontation and Blue just simply refuses to give up. I actually teared up when I was reading that. Especially when he whispers "Grandfather". :'(

Emerald Arc - When Emerald loses to Tucker because he didn't use the Pokémon he'd formed a bond with. It was really well done. :3 and also any scene with Brandon and Noland derp. :3

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years

Since I've only read the first two arcs and are following Viz's release, I'll do for those.

RGB: The Red vs. Giovannie fight. So, epic. That and Pokeboob's, though the censoring in the dubs is funny. Becuase during that scene, one moment Blue's dress if fixed and the next her Pokémon appear and the dress is torn, making it look like she had them hidden under her dress instead of Pokéballs.

Yellow: The scene where Yellow is shown to be a girl. It was so very cute.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    From every chapter? :D Oh boy. Well.
    RGB: Pokéboobs, definitely... but since everyone must already know my penchant for Blue's fanservice, Red rescuing little tiny Yellow from the Dratini, then telling her that if she's kind to her Pokémon they'll be her friends forever is another of my favorites. owo
    Yellow: The hat flies off. No contest. But then it all becomes one big anti-climax once the next volume starts. They could've done more with that, I think.
    GSC: Gold, Blue's bum, and a healthy dose of WHOOPASS from Silver. Also, "If you're so confused, then why don't you all just stay together?!"
    RS: The confession is a classic, especially since I'm a big FranticShipper. :3
    FRLG: ALL OF IT. THE WHOLE THING. EXCEPT FOR SHIRTLESS RED. Yeah, I don't like shirtless Red, but it's... clearly not because I'm opposed to fanservice, but it's just that in my mind, Red and shirtlessness shouldn't go together. Green seems more like the kind of person who would get to be shirtless. (Not because I'm so much of a fan of Green... I dunno, it just sorta fits better.)
    Honestly, probably the Giovanni/Silver scenes, especially the revelation that Giovanni is Silver's father. But the whole thing is one big arc of awesome sauce.
    Emerald: Um... I'm gonna have to go with the funny here and say Emerald pees on Ruby and Sapphire. But the Ten 'Dex Holder Reunion was pretty epic. And I shed a tear at Emerald's backstory, but only because Crystal was so awesome.
    DP: Um, so far, I think it's Platina rides a bike. So far all I've read of it is made of awesome, so.

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I'm off at a church retreat. And I think I recruited a new reader. :3

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    :< PC ate my last post. Now I'll have to retype it. Topic time~

*Please note that the caps lock button means something is very important.*
    RGB: Arbok gettin' slice-a-diced. -shot by Arbok fans- "You'll never be femininely attractive like me~ -wink wink-"
    Yellow: Lance. All the pwnsome dudes have spiky hair, anyone else notice that? Yes, Hitsugaya Toshirou, I'm talking about you. Also, surfing Pika. I'd like to see the anime mascot do THAT.
    GSC: Oh, boy...GOLD. <3 The Mask of Ice battles, the Leaders vs. Leaders matches, the whole scene with the trio in time and the following pages..."Yeah, right! Idiiiiot~" -sticks out tongue- and "Did I hear a pretty damsel in distress?" PICHU. -huggles- I can keep going with this.
    RS: "Elegant! Beautiful! Aaaand...Oh." Mimi evolving. Mimi nuzzling Ruby. Hatless Ruby. Sapphire struggling in school. Marge being all BA. WALLY. IN HIS RESPIRATOR. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THIS, PEOPLE. The epic Legendary fights, although that probably should have been mentioned before...>.>
    FRLG: I don't care if it positively reeks of fanservice, it's labeled 'fan' for a reason. That reason being that it causes high pitched, ear-drum destroying screaming for a ten mile radius. Also, Mewtwo meeting Blue and Green for the first time. Shell-shocked Pokespe style faces ftw, kthanx.
    Emerald: GOLD! GOLD! YOU CAME BACK! AND IN SUCH AN EPIC APPEARANCE! -shot- The depetrification. The reunion. Guile's last words, a.k.a. omega cliffhanger. Emerald's big admittance scene, and his past. Oh, my...-bear hugs-
    DP: Pearl~<3 "Speaking of Pokemooon..." Cyrus being able to do so much damage at age twenty-six. The latest battles, of epic proportions, yah.
    Spoiler:

Platinum: Right now...the sheer dramatic tension the arc is building up. All those hints, but no real confirmations. I'm going nuts here.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Ah, chamo-chan! Where can I read the latest D/P chapters? I wanna read those scenes from your spoiler cuts!! 8D *fav D/P char is Diamond*

Oh, and I got a question. I started to read the G/S/C arc and uh, I think there's a problem. :( Is it just me or does it skip around a lot? I'm reading from a manga.animea (.)net place and uh, I'm a bit confused. =3=;;;

Well, That chapter is Here at mangafox. com
    It has alot of chapters.

Oh. they might be out of order. I suggest you look up which chapters should go where before reading. (mangafox's chapters are usually in order, except for a few FR/LG chapters.)

Sorry for not joining in with a lot of the discussions, but I want to catch up with the Yellow, G/S/C and R/S arcs before I start on D/P so I'm avoiding spoilers. D: lol not really the best place to be in to avoid spoilers I am so smart

Favourite Scene in PokéSpec?
    RBY Arc - When Koga is torturing Blue during the final confrontation and Blue just simply refuses to give up. I actually teared up when I was reading that. Especially when he whispers "Grandfather". :'(

Emerald Arc - When Emerald loses to Tucker because he didn't use the Pokémon he'd formed a bond with. It was really well done. :3 and also any scene with Brandon and Noland derp. :3

Welcome new memeber~ *confetti*

lol, it's ok. We have a spoiler rule, so you shouldn't be too worried.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years

I liked the FR/LG, when Red and Green trained to get the moves Blast Burn and Frenzy Plant. The Battle was very exciting.

Other one is the Emerald arc, when Ruby meets again with Sceptile. I lol'd really hard when Sceptile punched Ruby.

D/P:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back