• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years

So there will be an HGSS arc?! :D Kyaaah, that's great!
    Thank ya, Kusaka- and Yamamoto-sensei~! I was waiting for this to be announced~! -throws confetti-
    ...Umm. When/where was this confirmed, though? I don't see anything on Bulbapedia, Serebii or Netkun. xD; Or am I just not looking hard enough? -Octazooka'd for being a total skeptic-

And the second part of VS Unown is up on MangaFox today~ o3o Though I guess that'll be overshadowed by everyone celebrating the amazin' HGSS news... -throws moar confetti-
    It's on Serebii. There's a link in my post, and it's also in the Serebii manga section. It's okay, I was pretty skeptic until I saw the confirmation today. XD

And really? Horay~:3 This is turning out to be a very good day indeed. *runs off to read*

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    But that scene isn't in the RS arc, is it? I went back after reading that in Emerald, but couldn't see it... so they must have invented it during the Emerald arc then.

Still funny, yes :) (Everything with Ruby is, mind... ;D)

And I have the feeling I forgot so many Best Moments O.o It's impossible to do the manga justice by just naming a few...

But anyway - a looong time ago, I made a promise that I'd post MangaQuest pictures XD; And I never did. But now I will. For Clover, specifically, haha.

Spoiler:

That was an overload, right? Well, it should at least satisfy all the Mangaquestshippers out there :D

And now it wouldn't be too much to ask for a translation of this comic.... right? Right? :D

Spoiler:

WEE~ MangaQuest Way to go Snoazy. 5 Stars!

Must...come...back...more...often...

Oh yeah, guess what?

HGSS ARC IS CONFIRMED AND WILL COME OUT IN APRIL!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
    WHUT!?! WHUUUUUUUUUUUT!?! EEEE~ -fanboys-

Edit: Just realized. That probably means Red, Green and Blue will officially be 18. Woo. Adult trainers.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Hm...I think they'll be seventeen, since it'll be three years in-universe since a certain event happened...

The Pokemon League Championship! It has to pop up again!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    *crawls in* Life without internet sucks! ;w; *clings to new computer*
    Don't suppose anyone has the technology on here to put colour into my Sigpic,Avatar and Profilepic?
    I could if I still had photoshop. But I'm currently out of it so I can't help. =3= *sobs in corner over the loss of photoshop*
    Edit: Just realized. That probably means Red, Green and Blue will officially be 18. Woo. Adult trainers.
    o3o Sexy.

Lookie what I found:

Real life GuriBuru? XD

*goes to catch up club-stuff so she actually knows what's going on*

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    ... WHY DO I MISS ALL THE EPIC CONVERSATIONS? Dang net....

o3o There really will be a HG/SS arc of PokeSpec? Really? Really? All my dreams have come true!

Well, aside from the one about meeting a real Haunter, but that's beside the point.

YAY FOR HG/SS ARC~! *spazzes happily*

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014

THIS.

THAT GREEN IS SO HOT (although that's probably a girl. - can't tell -). WTF VAL. /loves forever/

Unown Chapter:
    Spoiler:

ALSO HG/SS. FFFFFFFFFFFFF YES. FFFFF. <3

(I apologize for caps. But yeah. :D
    Oh also I haven't been in here forever but blah. D:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Okay, so I didn't explode like some of you upon hearing the announcement, but it is certainly is good news! :D Can't wait for the plot twists and story-line and new characters and seventeen/eighteen-year-old Kanto Dex Holders, omg.

Plus, new designs. OH YES! :D

Lookie what I found:

Real life GuriBuru? XD

Woot~?

That looks actually pretty good O.o I mean, normally I'm not really into cosplay, but.... real life Guriburu, omg :D

Good find, Val ;) - is being fueled by more Oldrival love <33 -

(Only complaint: Green's kind of hair doesn't work in real life. Suddenly you realise just how... big it is XD;)

First off. Snoaz. You just massively overloaded my brain. Now it'll take me hours if not days to recover. I mean that. *clutches chest* You're lucky I didn't explode. You'd have to wipe me off the walls. Ohhhh...*twitches some more*

That doesn't mean I'm not eternally grateful to you for giving me that feeling. :3 If the translation will satisfy...give me a few minutes, and then I'll re-edit this.

EDIT: Got it.
    Spoiler:

Yes, he is, Blue. This is not news. *shot*
    Lol, you're welcome Clover ;D Just glad you liked it.

Also: thanks for the translation! Lol, why did I ever think it was about Giovanni XDDD Still don't entirely get it, but that's probably because Japanese humour is so different from my humour.

Or something? XD;

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    YES IF HG/SS ARE GOING TO BE MADE INTO SPECIAL THAT MEANS REDSAN AND MORE REDSAN AND MORE REDSAN THE NUMBER ONE CHARACTER IN POKEMON WILL BE BACK TO STEAL THE SPOT LIGHT YEAH =D. Don't care much about the GSC trio Fr/Lg was a hit because Redsan was the main character again and Emerald was good because they did all of that to revive Redsan. So now the HG/SS manga will have Redsan in 18 years version yayayayayayayayayayyyyyyyyyyy. ohh i forgot Green and Blue meh there bonus because Redsan will be there YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    -spazzes-
    OMGOMGOMG....! HG/SS arc...!!!! :D
    I can get the magazines, so would you guys like it if I bought the magazines when it comes out and scanlate it?

Also: thanks for the translation! Lol, why did I ever think it was about Giovanni XDDD Still don't entirely get it, but that's probably because Japanese humour is so different from my humour.
    Oh, I think Bill sneezes at the end because in Japan they say that when you sneeze, it means someone is talking about you... or something like that.., right? thougheveryonemightknowthatalreadyanyway
    lol sis-con Green.

(No dojin translation this time, sorry... I just had to comment on the HG/SS arc XD)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Huh, pretty good cosplay. Though Green looks like a chick.

W-what a lovely load of Mangaquest pictures you have there, Snoaz. :D

So, the original three would probably be eighteen? I can see a lot of happy folks around here. Though I'd like to see them in their thirties lol!shot

HGSS? Confirmed arc?

Just to save text.

Just a matter of thought. I've been wanting to do a 50themes challenge. The challenge part: crossovers. I've done zilch progress due to ten percent laziness and ninety percent JUST WHAT DO I CROSSOVER POKESPE WITH!? Which brings me to my bold topic (if anyone reads this):

Tell me, which series (anime, book, whatever) would be a good Xover with Pokespe?

I'm in an epic (fail) Writer's Block, so I really cannot think of anything. :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    HG/SS~? Eeeeeeeeeeeee! -squeaks-

I'm very excited to see Red and the others as Eighteeen~ Especially Red. Ahhh, and only a month after that I turn eighteen fhjdkshjks. The HG/SS arc will definitely be an amazing arc, yeeeeeeees~ |D

-so happyful of glee right now-

Meanwhile my sister is crying because Green is so much older than her. Ahhh, poor sister~

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    Oh wow I have a lot to comment on. o.o

FIRST--HG/SS confirmed = THE WORLD IS PERFECT. I LOVE YOU! :) This is going to be so amazing~<3

Lots of mangaquest~ Can you believe I actually had more Buttshipping than Mangaquest? I could never find anything. :P

The doujin looks cute. How long is this one? :3

Spoiler:

Green a sis-con? I knew it. lol, Bill would probably be really awkward around Green if he and Daisy were to get married. XD

Hell yeah!!!!Mint!!!
    Hmm...? *Looks up* Did you call? XDD lol [/stupid]

Loving that face there System. :P

Also, do you have the original picture for your sig and avi Binary Peaches? I want it <3 :D

Tell me, which series (anime, book, whatever) would be a good Xover with Pokespe?
    Hmm...
    • Harvest Moon (Yellow would have to be the farmer. I can think of a billion people to be her suitors XD)
    • Kirby (I don't know how. do it. it would be hilarious. Dia would be Kirby with all that food! :) )
    I'm drawing a black now. Speaking of which, whatever happened to that Fairy Tail one someone was going to do? *forgot*

As for my favorite scenes, I'm too tired to think. But there are so many I'm not sure I could decide.

Thank you, and good night!

DGexe

Taunter
    Years

Depends on what kind of "feel" you'd like in your fic. In generalized Pokemon (ie set in no particular part of the canon), I tried to cross over Pokemon and Hellsing. Had I continued it, it would've had a particular "dark/very mature" theme to it.

Would Hellsing work with PokeSpe? I highly doubt it, actualy.

Ahm... for some reason Tales of Symphonia comes to mind. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahm... for some reason Tales of Symphonia comes to mind. XD

-agrees |D-

Red = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Green = Kratos // Tank
    Blue = Sheena // Summoner
    Yellow = Raine // Healer (lolololol) that, or Colette // Angel (she would prolly mainly use Holy Song tho. XD; ) Martel could be a choice too. >_>;
    Gold = ZELOS // Pervert Tank
    Silver = Kratos as well // Tank.
    Crystal = Raine // Healer/Spellcaster. That or a Female!Regal, since he kicks with his feet. :D
    Sapphire = Sheena // Summoner (Both are Rash and hotheaded. |D )
    Ruby = Genis. I guess. :O
    Emerald = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Dia = GENIS (because both can cook, lololololol)
    Platina = Female!Zelos without the pervertedness? -shrugs- IDK.
    Pearl = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Lance = ... Yuan. :B

Help by my sister. |D Yay for ToS/PokeSpe Geeks.

RED. GREEN/SILVER IS YOUR FATHER. </brick'd>

DGexe

Taunter
    Years

-agrees |D-

Red = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Green = Kratos // Tank
    Blue = Sheena // Summoner
    Yellow = Raine // Healer (lolololol) that, or Colette // Angel (she would prolly mainly use Holy Song tho. XD; ) Martel could be a choice too. >_>;[/s
    ]

Yellow strikes me as more of a Colette-person than a Raine-person; maybe that's just due to their personalities, however?

Gold = ZELOS // Pervert Tank
    Silver = Kratos as well // Tank.
    Crystal = Raine // Healer/Spellcaster. That or a Female!Regal, since he kicks with his feet. :D
    Gold=Zelos YES! Ahaha that'd be perfect!

Sapphire = Sheena // Summoner (Both are Rash and hotheaded. |D )
    Ruby = Genis. I guess. :O
    Emerald = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Dia = GENIS (because both can cook, lololololol)
    Platina = Female!Zelos without the pervertedness? -shrugs- IDK.
    Pearl = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman

... D: I can't comment on this part. I NEED TO READ RSE & DPPt. *fails*

Lance = ... Yuan. :B
    ...Did you mention Lance for lil' ol' me, SA? :B *shot* Lance would make a good Yuan, oh yes. *nodnod*

Help by my sister. |D Yay for ToS/PokeSpe Geeks.

RED. GREEN/SILVER IS YOUR FATHER. </brick'd>

NOOOOOOO ^Hehehehee.... By the way, give yer sister my sympathy on her failure to date Green. *shot*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yellow would be Colette in terms of personality. However, in terms of abilities, she would be more as a Healer, since she is indeed The Healer. :3 Which is why if she was Colette, Holy Song would prolly be her main choice/first choice of attack.

And Yellow would also be a good Martel since Martel was both a Healer and she was a bit like Colette as well in terms of personality. I don't support YellowxLance though, sooo...

... And yes. I did mention Lance for lil'ol you. 8D

Oh yeah. Blue would be Sheena 'cause... bewbs.

Hnn...

Daisy = Martel ('CAUSE. I SAY SO.)
    Bill = Yuan. MartelxYuan lololol That... one dude. On the street. That sells fish <-- Thank you my sister.
    Prof. Oak = Uh. That one priest, yes. :3

Dammit. I wanna try to think of something for more people. orz. XD;

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Yellow would be Colette in terms of personality. However, in terms of abilities, she would be more as a Healer, since she is indeed The Healer. :3 Which is why if she was Colette, Holy Song would prolly be her main choice/first choice of attack.

This is why, between you and I, you're the expert. I wouldn't have made that connection at all.

YAY! SOMEONE LOVES ME! *shot*

Lauren = ....? *shot*

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years

And Yellow would also be a good Martel since Martel was both a Healer and she was a bit like Colette as well in terms of personality. I don't support YellowxLance though, sooo...

Oh yeah. Blue would be Sheena 'cause... bewbs.

Hnn...

Daisy = Martel ('CAUSE. I SAY SO.)
    Bill = Yuan. MartelxYuan lololol That... one dude. On the street. That sells fish <-- Thank you my sister.
    Prof. Oak = Uh. That one priest, yes. :3

....You just merged two of my favorite things into one story... -INSERT TEMPTATION TO DRAW CROSSOVER PIC HERE-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back