• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ....You just merged two of my favorite things into one story... -INSERT TEMPTATION TO DRAW CROSSOVER PIC HERE-

... ILU. Tales of Symphonia is my favorite game ever, and PokeSpe is one of my most favorite mangas~ :D I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE/FOREVER IF YOU DRAW THAT.

Pokemon would prolly play a part as perhaps trainable monsters? -shrugs- In Tales of Symphonia: DOTNW, Emil was able to get monsters to his side. Perhaps Pokemon can be the same way, but without the whole 'I have a pact with the Demon King' thing. XD;

Don't make me match Summon Spirits with PokeSpe characters now. >_>;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    While you're at it, you should totally draw Gold as Zelos o3o /hasn't gotten two far in ToS, but Zelos and Gold seem to be similar, so yeah And Ruby as Genis. /because I love Ruby and Genis, \o/ And Red gets Lloyd, obviously.

Yellow as Colette definitely works (though I'm not a huge fan of Colette; she's probably my least fave ^^') with the whole "special" thing. /if I'm not making sense, lemme know

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Gold as Zelos is just...oh...<3 Bare-chested fanservice ftw, kthanx bye

...Whoever's Sheena is going to end up having a crush on Lloyd, though. Not that that's a bad thing.

Do the Dawn of the New World characters not count? I know most ToS fans don't really like that game, but for the purpose of charas...

Silver: Richter. Actin' all emo et. mysterious, with the long hair and black outfit.
    Ruby: Emil. Not wanting to fight but being totally BA should the need arise.
    Sapphire: Marta. Yeeeeah.
    Emerald: Tenebrae Wouldn't he be closer to Genis? ...the short thing. The younger child complex thing. -shuts up-
    Platina: Presea~
    Then Crys could be Sheena...Not sure about Pearl and Dia, though. I was thinking Alice and Decus, but that's probably going too far...-shot-

Although, honestly, System? I would much rather see a Percy Jackson crossover done justice then a ToS one. No offense.

Or a Kingdom Hearts one. That...if it was a good crossover, I would be so happy. Have no idea who the characters could possibly be, though.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    BOLDED QUESTION TIME:

If you could pair one ToS character with one PokéSpec character, who would you pick and why?

Yes, yes, you can flog me for ruining any favorite pairings specific to either canon. 8D;

EDIT: Post ninja'd! Crossing over KH with PokéSpec might work too (and be pretty interesting!)
    ... And I'm not too familiar with DOTNW, but if you wanna answer my question with those characters too... have at it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dia = Genis because both can cook. |D I was thinking about the DOTNW cuharacters, but I couldn't exactly figure who would be who. Though Crystal I guess can kind of be a Marta as well? She does kick with her feet. :3 Sapphire I was thinking of as being Marta and now that you did mention Ruby as Emil.... yeahitmakessense

I used to not like COlette, but now I adore her.

I'm going to make it simple for Yellow can say she's Mint from Phantasia. Blonde Hair, sweet, kind, and she's a healer. |D; </brick'd>

Ahhh, I don't know the KH characters well enough to do that.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Tell me, which series (anime, book, whatever) would be a good Xover with Pokespe?
    Spoiler'd because I pretty much went TL;DR. D:
    Spoiler:

Anyways. HG/SS. YES PLEASE. Get over D/P/Pt already, ghh, I want some hot Johto action again. ;_;
    I wonder how they'll deal with it without getting too cliché on the time vortex thing. - is anxious -

NEW CHAPTER:
    Hell yes, Diamond actually touched/saved/totally loved Platina for once. I'm a happy fangirl right now. :D

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    D: THAT'LL BE HARD give me awl day today and maybe I'll have a list up of who can be who.

I know for SURE though that Red and Yellow can be Sora and Kairi (RedxYellow ftw~)

Why did crossing over PokéSpec and The Legend of Spyro just come to mind...?
    Speaking of that, I wonder how happy Lance would be to see all those dragons....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If you could pair one ToS character with one PokéSpec character, who would you pick and why?

You mean like someone x someone?

In that case, Pearl x Colette, the latter totally being abused by the former Wallace x Raine, or maybe Steven x Raine. Think about it: Wallace is into the history of Hoenn (if I recall correctly); Steven's into collecting rare things; Raine goes ga-ga for ruins of any sort and anything historical.

Oh, and Genis x Platinum. Both are really smart, so I think they'd get along fine. And then Lloyd x Yellow and Red x Colette /obvious swap of people in seemingly canon pairings is obvious

I don't even have Sheena yet, so if any of this is wrong forgive me ._.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Hehe, yes, I mean ye olden Someone x Someone. *nodnod*

And... those are good picks, Natsu-kun. I like RainexSteven in particular. *dork* ... Which is odd comin' from me since I haven't read the RSE arcs yet. Ah well. *shrug*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Everything is right, Natsu. :3 Sheena is usually paired with either Zelos, or with Lloyd. In which I dislike the latter and luffles the former.

WITH THAT SAID.

Gold x Sheena - Why? Bewbs. </brick'd>
    Yellow x Mithos - I would go into details, but spoilers would be involved. xD;
    Raine x Steven/Raine x Wallace - Natsu-Pair's description above. |D;
    Yellow x Lloyd and vice-versa - Reason is obvious.
    Crystal x Regal - Though Regal is older than her orz - Both of them kickbutt. Literally.
    Daisy x Yuan - Because Daisy is so totally Martel and MartelxYuan = ♥

I can prolly think of more, buuuut, I won't right now. |D;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmmm... In Terms of wanting to change the world/reform it, then yes, Lance would match the description. That would prolly amount for Yellowarc!Lance. For GSC!Lance and onward, he seems to be more like a Renegade or something now, so Yuan would be better fit for him there.

in Techinicality, Lance could also be that random Dragon Trainer at Mt. Hima. |D;

and if Lance is Yggdrasil/Mithos... Claire is Martel? :B

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Now you see, I leave this place and you all start up on conversations without me QAQ

So if you wanna see that pic, can I have a list of who's who in the ToS crossover?

DGexe

Taunter
    Years

-agrees |D-

Red = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Green = Kratos // Tank
    Blue = Sheena // Summoner
    Yellow = Raine // Healer (lolololol) that, or Colette // Angel (she would prolly mainly use Holy Song tho. XD; ) Martel could be a choice too. >_>;
    Gold = ZELOS // Pervert Tank
    Silver = Kratos as well // Tank.
    Crystal = Raine // Healer/Spellcaster. That or a Female!Regal, since he kicks with his feet. :D
    Sapphire = Sheena // Summoner (Both are Rash and hotheaded. |D )
    Ruby = Genis. I guess. :O
    Emerald = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Dia = GENIS (because both can cook, lololololol)
    Platina = Female!Zelos without the pervertedness? -shrugs- IDK.
    Pearl = Lloyd // Twin-Swordsman
    Lance = ... Yuan. :B

Help by my sister. |D Yay for ToS/PokeSpe Geeks.

RED. GREEN/SILVER IS YOUR FATHER. </brick'd>

HERE YOU GO, KIMI!

Hmmm... In Terms of wanting to change the world/reform it, then yes, Lance would match the description. That would prolly amount for Yellowarc!Lance. For GSC!Lance and onward, he seems to be more like a Renegade or something now, so Yuan would be better fit for him there.

Lance, the first ever man to CHANGE INTO ANOTHER MAN. ... Wait...what?

and if Lance is Yggdrasil/Mithos... Claire is Martel? :B

Yes, Claire is Martel. Minus the whole "Dying and becoming a goddess" bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You can have Sapphire be Marta, and Ruby to be Emil instead if you want tho, Kimi. |D Same with Silver being Richter; Clover did a good job at those three. :3

XD; Martel became... many things, but that's a different topic.

Now I wanna go into Tales of the Abyss. Red is... GUY. >_> </brick'd>

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    *raises hand*

Favorite scene in PokeSpe?

I agree with System!. That lavender town scene was awesome! And Koga is like, my favoritist gym leader. Go ninjas!!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Alright, I have the list copied and ready to go. I'll get started on this soon after I finish my current pic. |D

(( I can't promise EVERYONE being in that picture though.. maybe I'll do it in parts... ))

Clover Cat

Years
    Horay~Fanart! 8D I look forward to it, Kimi~the last time I saw a parody fanart was Gold and Silver in Bleach/Shinigami outfits. <3 This is sure to last meh squealiness for a while.

*rubs hands together gleefully*
    RichterxPlatina, because they fit. Ignore that age gap. GoldxColett because he will corrupt her I'd like to see Colett blush and get all flustered. She's always clueless in that sense, so maybe he could...get her to see the light? ;D -brick'd- EmilxYellow, for te fluffinezz. GreenxSheena, for laughs. And finally, ZelosxBlue, because that is absolutely the most devious and evil couple I have ever seen.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    GoldxColett

Seeing that now makes me think of Gold x Genis. Because Genis does seem kinda bishie (or at least to me), so Gold may mistake him for a girl XD

Gold x Lloyd would be pwnsome, too. But only because I love both of them~ /has trouble choosing a fave male character

Clover Cat

Years
    Seeing that now makes me think of Gold x Genis. Because Genis does seem kinda bishie (or at least to me), so Gold may mistake him for a girl XD

Gold x Lloyd would be pwnsome, too. But only because I love both of them~ /has trouble choosing a fave male character
    ...You know what I can totally see?

Gold and Zelos, peeking into the women's baths together.

Then getting beat up by the females of both genres.

That or blaming the game on Red and Lloyd and fleeing the scene.

EDIT: 800th post, huzzah! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back