• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    IIIIIIIIII'M BAAAAACK!....and so is... the caption contest!? Yay! Wait do any of you guys even remember me? It has only been like 20 or so pages....I think.
    I still remember you Ru-kun glad to see you back. And oh looky here! Caption contest has returned (what an awesome scene too!)

Alright I'll give it my best shot (Oh yeah I forgot to mention this is all in their heads):
    Platina: Did I just feel a large quake behind us. As if something really heavy just hit the ground and is probably going to kill us?
    Pearl: I'm getting this weird vibe behind me that something large and round is going to crush us.
    Diamond: There's only two possibilities for the quake behind me. Either it's a large banquet that just fell from the sky from my best friend Arceus/God or we're in a lot of trouble.

Lame I know >< Oh wells off to beat the E4~

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Hey. I'm pretty new here.... I'm Brian... Nice to meet you all.
    If the Pokespecials were Mario characters. Who would they be?

Mario: Red(He's a hero)
    Luigi: Gold(since he seems a No. 2.)
    Peach: Yellow(They both are blonde and)
    Daisy: Blue(I dunno why....)
    Yoshi: Crystal(Yoshi was said adorable. And I think Crys is as well. But Dia could be as well..)
    Toad: Emerald(Isn't it obvious....)
    Bowser: Lance(He has a shipping for her.)
    Wario: Green(He's Red's Rival....)
    Waluigi: Silver(Both have many fans....)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    y hai gaiz XP

So I heard there was a caption contest? My sense of humor is extremely out of shape, but I'll try meh best.

Platina: Maybe refusing directions from that boulder-dropping whale wasn't such a good idea...
    Pearl: GEE, YA THINK?

Platina: Well, at least it's not a pit of man-eating snakes this time.
    Pearl: Great, you jinxed us.
    Dia: Mmm...man-eating.

Oh, and have a drawing of Crys. lineart phailed
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Aww, that's a really cute drawing of Crys, System!

Something occurred to me. As I started HG/SS today, I noticed that the female character did not choose the last starter, which leads me to think that the new character in the HGSS arc will not have a starter either. It may be likely that she'll appear with her Marill. Which means...Crys sticks around with her Meganium! *is shot*

Years
    hi, I'm new here :D

I'm only in the middle of the FR/LG arc but there's something that's been bothering me for a long time: how far is the manga and how much of it is translated?
    RubyJB88 said that "HeartGold and SoulSilver has arrived to the American shores" so I'm guessing the HG/SS arc has just started and is already translated, but I read that
    Spoiler:

edit: spoiler tag added, sorry about that ><

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    No, I was talking about the games, not the arc, so sorry if I sounded confused to you. Don't get me wrong, the HGSS arcs are coming, we have previews, but until the DP and Platinum arcs are over, they won't be released. Also, can you please put what you wrote there in spoilers? Not many people have reached that part of the arc (me included ^^). About the DP and Platinum arcs, I'm not really sure about that, but chamo-chan here can help you.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.

I have a prediction:

There will be more scans on Mangafox soon!!!

And no, it's not something like, I scan them or something (If only I had those comics), just, it was updated on:Jan 14th,Feb28th......we're due some in March!!

Lol, the manga's 3 years behind by the time it's translated....

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    hi, I'm new here :D

I'm only in the middle of the FR/LG arc but there's something that's been bothering me for a long time: how far is the manga and how much of it is translated?
    Spoiler:
    by HG/SS, he meant the actual games. and I like I said before, PLEASE people. Use Spoilers.

For those of you who do not know how to put spoiler tags, look belowV
    [ SPOILER] *insert what you are gonna say here* [/ SPOILER]
    Sorry, but it's starting to bother me that some people are not using spoilers.

Yeah.

I have a prediction:

There will be more scans on Mangafox soon!!!

And no, it's not something like, I scan them or something (If only I had those comics), just, it was updated on:Jan 14th,Feb28th......we're due some in March!!

Lol, the manga's 3 years behind by the time it's translated....
    This isn't the place to talk about MangaFox or the scans.
    If you want to talk/complain about it, go to the Manga Fox forums and talk about it there, NOT here. :T

Also, with that in mind, watch this space, I'm gonna put up the results for the caption contest. And later, I'll put up another pic.

EDIT: Ok, here are our winners for the caption contest~
    3. Tyknight3:
    Spoiler:

2.Sirboulevard:
    Spoiler:

1. TheViolentTomboy:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for playing everyone~

Check back again for the next pic.

EDIT 2: ok. Pic time!
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Go Go go~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    That is indeed a cute pic system.
    Spoiler:

Cool~ I got third place (alot better than I thought I'd get) And Oooooooooo new pic ok:

Pearl: WHAT IN ARCEUS'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH THAT COOKBOOK DIA!!!
    Dia: Looking at recipes for fresh turtwig. There's Roasted turtwig, steamed turtwig with a side of bread,turtwig soup mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh.
    Pearl: WHAT?!
    Platina (In thought): Oh... that actually sounds pretty good right now.

I died a little at the end. Oh wells got to go!

Last edited:
    Years
    No, I was talking about the games, not the arc, so sorry if I sounded confused to you. Don't get me wrong, the HGSS arcs are coming, we have previews, but until the DP and Platinum arcs are over, they won't be released. Also, can you please put what you wrote there in spoilers? Not many people have reached that part of the arc (me included ^^). About the DP and Platinum arcs, I'm not really sure about that, but chamo-chan here can help you.
    sorry, I edited my post
    I've seen the HGSS preview scans so I was assuming DP and Platinum were finished. So if I'm correct the DP arc is coming to a close and Platinum hasn't started yet?

I'm not very good at caption contests but congrats to the people who won :)

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Yays! I won!

Hm, new one already?

I can't think of a good one here without making it dirty ^-^.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    moon_light said:
    So if I'm correct the DP arc is coming to a close and Platinum hasn't started yet?

The Platinum arc is running the same as the DP arc is. I know, it's confusing to me too.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, my go at the captions:

Pearl: Just put down the cookbook!!
    Dia: I'm looking for a cure for Beh's pokerus....
    Platina: *facepalm*

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    If you think it's confusing now with Platinum and HGSS, think back on the third generation. At one point, RS, FLRG, and Emerald were all running in the magazines at the same time.

Damn.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Caption tiem, plz.

The first one I thought of involves cannibalism. I highly doubt it's an appropriate subject. :T So here's another one.

Dia: Hey, Pearl, Dumbledore kills Snape!
    Pearl: IT'S THE OTHER WAY, YOU FOOL! AND YOU SPOILED THE ENDING FOR ME!
    Platina: But didn't you read it already?
    Pearl: ...shut up.

@Ruby and Tyknight: Thanks~ :3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    You're welcome.

System! said:
    Dia: Hey, Pearl, Dumbledore kills Snape!
    Pearl: IT'S THE OTHER WAY, YOU FOOL! AND YOU SPOILED THE ENDING FOR ME!
    Platina: But didn't you read it already?
    Pearl: ...shut up.

Oh wow...just wow...B|

HappieApple

Lonely Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hello!

Hello! I'm new to the community and would really love to join. Pokespe is one of my favorite manga, and I've been lurking here for awhile before finally gathering the courage to ask if I can join.

So, may I join...?

VainShipping, anyone?
    Or PoliShipping, for that matter?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    @chamo-chan Smubmission
    Spoiler:

As far as I know, anyone can join. I welcome you if this is true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back