• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If you think it's confusing now with Platinum and HGSS, think back on the third generation. At one point, RS, FLRG, and Emerald were all running in the magazines at the same time.

Damn.
    wow that must have been really confusing xD

Hello! I'm new to the community and would really love to join. Pokespe is one of my favorite manga, and I've been lurking here for awhile before finally gathering the courage to ask if I can join.

So, may I join...?

VainShipping, anyone?
    Or PoliShipping, for that matter?
    hi I'm pretty new here, but I've been lurking around too before creating an account xD
    anyone can join, but the first post says the members list isn't going to be updated anymore so I guess we're all in

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    The Platinum arc is running the same as the DP arc is. I know, it's confusing to me too.
    Well, in the magazines and Netkun, the DP arc and Platinum arc were running together but
    Spoiler:

hmm that's weird, I can't find anything about the platinum arc though (like which volume it is)
    and mangafox has only up to the DP arc I think

Spoiler:

If you think it's confusing now with Platinum and HGSS, think back on the third generation. At one point, RS, FLRG, and Emerald were all running in the magazines at the same time.

Damn.
    Yeah, that was a confusing time, now wasn't it.^^;;

ALso, to new members: Of course anyone is welcome~ Welcome new Members~ I am Chamo, one of the co-owners of this club. and as far as I know, the most active one. ^u^ Enjoy~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    What's up new members! It's good to see some new members but it would be a real help if you could answer a few questions like what/who your favorite character, arc, and shipping are/is. I believe there's a questionnaire on one of the previous pages for newcomers so yeah.

Dia: Hey, Pearl, Dumbledore kills Snape!
    Pearl: IT'S THE OTHER WAY, YOU FOOL! AND YOU SPOILED THE ENDING FOR ME!
    Platina: But didn't you read it already?
    Pearl: ...shut up.

@Ruby and Tyknight: Thanks~ :3
    No prob! Oh and that caption is made of win! Harry Potter ftw!

@Berlitz: You may want to put those images in spoilers. Though I find them to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! there are some people who haven't gotten that far into the story and probably don't want to see that yet (It's a spoiler to the extreme!). Otherwise INCREDIBLE find!!

chamo-chan

Years
    Ok MAJOR spoiler alert for these scans...
    *hasn't posted in ages* -shot- -knifed-

Spoiler:

Umm...pictures in the attached thumbnails cannot be put under spoilers. You may have to remove them and link them via photobucket or something. ^^;; just to let you know.

Years
    VainShipping, anyone?
    Or PoliShipping, for that matter?
    *raises hand* I love me some PoliShipping, but Vain is just as cute 8D
    Then again, I like almost any 'ship with Gold in it D; He's so pair-able. -bricked-

Anywaiz, since there seems to be a bunch of new people joining, I dug up that PokeSpe questionnaire thingy again. =w=; New members, feel free to go ahead 'n fill this out so we can learn more about ya~

Spoiler:

Also, thanks for them HGSS translations, Kaulitz! oAo I almost asploded from the epicness. Spoilers to the extreme indeed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    time for a new (old) topic!

Can you imagine yourself in PokeSupe? If so, which arc and why?

I'd probably be in Kanto during FRLG and being infatuated w/ yellow. either that or d/p or HG/SS

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Can you imagine yourself in PokeSupe? If so, which arc and why?

Most likely the R/S arc, and the FRLG arcs. I guess the older age group suits me. *shrugs*

Years
    Well, in the magazines and Netkun, the DP arc and Platinum arc were running together but
    Spoiler:

oh I see, I didn't know they did that xD
    I thought the magazine only published previews like the HG/SS scans
    thanks for the info chamo-chan

chamo-chan

Years
    oh I see, I didn't know they did that xD
    I thought the magazine only published previews like the HG/SS scans
    thanks for the info chamo-chan

No Problem. ^u^ I'm glad to help

hm...I noticed. Someone told me that the recent issue of CoroCoro came out, which means new info on the HG/SS arc soon. ^u^

I'll be sure to inform you all once we get actual pictures.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    hm...I noticed. Someone told me that the recent issue of CoroCoro came out, which means new info on the HG/SS arc soon. ^u^

Heh, just for good times sake, I started rereading the GSC arc. I forgot how young Gold looks almost like a Pinocchio. Looking at the new upcoming arc with an older Gold and Silver makes me happy indeed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Which of the characters do you want as friends?
    (Well probably Crystal and Emerald-kun. As Crystal was seen in a meme as a friend of mine on DA.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Which of the characters do you want as friends?
    Yellow and Red. red because he's an awesome trainer and Yellow, because she's awesome in general.

chamo-chan

Years
    *runs in* oOo Putting aside the results from the Caption Contest for now..
    Because there is new info on the HG/SS arc of the manga~~~~~ ;w;

*WARNING: Spoilers*

as always, please speak of this in spoilers, so that you don't spoil anything for others.
    Spoiler:

If you talk about the stuff in the spoilers without the spoiler tags, I beat you over head wif stick. =w= that is all.

Years
    *runs in* oOo Putting aside the results from the Caption Contest for now..
    Because there is new info on the HG/SS arc of the manga~~~~~ ;w;

*WARNING: Spoilers*

as always, please speak of this in spoilers, so that you don't spoil anything for others.
    Spoiler:

If you talk about the stuff in the spoilers without the spoiler tags, I beat you over head wif stick. =w= that is all.

ooh this is making me really excited about HGSS arc, some of my favorite characters are returning! :D
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    in Hg SS this are the ages of the important characters:
    Red:19
    Green:19
    Blue:20=seeing that she is the oldest of the originals because her birthday is first
    Yellow:17
    Gold:16
    Silver:16
    Cristal:16
    Ruby:15
    Sapphire:14
    Emerald:14
    Diamond:12
    Pearl:12
    Platina:12

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    red king, I think including ages should also be in spoilers.

Spoiler:

I saw this nice "probable" art of Crystal, which is similar to Kotone's. But this "proposed" design of her doesn't look too bad.

chamo-chan

Years
    @ Redking: ....I don't really think ages should be in spoilers. I don't think...but *shrug* idk..
    @ JB:
    Spoiler:

Also, what you just mentioned...is it for real? or is an April Fools joke?

Also~ I have more stuff~ (this is not an April Fools joke. :3)
    Spoiler:

Also, this is not really plot related, but now, Pokemon Special will run in 3 magazines. ^o^ *hopes this isn't a joke*

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Also~ I have more stuff~ (this is not an April Fools joke. :3)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back