• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hey, the people translating PokeSupe have lives too, even if they haven't uploaded anything in months. Now for the people who need to translate the most recent Fairy Tail chapter, unless there isn't one...

Snoaz, did you find them off of Pixiv~? /I love going on Pixiv and finding PokeSupe fanart

Guess I'll do my fanart run then. Though if the fanart's popped up on here before, then forgive me D:

Spoiler:

Years
    Hey, the people translating PokeSupe have lives too, even if they haven't uploaded anything in months. Now for the people who need to translate the most recent Fairy Tail chapter, unless there isn't one...

Snoaz, did you find them off of Pixiv~? /I love going on Pixiv and finding PokeSupe fanart

Guess I'll do my fanart run then. Though if the fanart's popped up on here before, then forgive me D:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

...I SERIOUSLY WANT TO US THE VS THINGIES AS A THEME. But I must be consistent. ;D

Also USE THEM IN THE POKESUPE HAX! ;D;

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Aw Snoaz, Red does look adorable there! Loving the Green bubble in one of them. :P

You know, I did see a Ruby VS sprite somewhere...
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I lolled at your answers, Flare :D Silver being mistaken for a girl... bless him. <3

Quoted for truth :D

Does anyone else find these pics of Red and his pokémon completely adorable?

Spoiler:

Lol, poor Silver.

And aww~ <3
    ;w; those pictures of Red are so adorable~
    *summons Peachy* :U Peachy get in here quick!

Strangely....yes. And I'm a guy....I'm worried now.....

Don't you just wish those lazy people would upload more scans to mangafox? xD
    Don't worry, there are 3 active members in this club who are guys, and one of them is the co-owner. -w-

Spoiler:
    O: woah. Those are amazing battle animation things.
    *A*

...I SERIOUSLY WANT TO US THE VS THINGIES AS A THEME. But I must be consistent. ;D

Also USE THEM IN THE POKESUPE HAX! ;D;

Spoiler:

;w; PokeSpe hax would be awesome.
    Spoiler:

Aw Snoaz, Red does look adorable there! Loving the Green bubble in one of them. :P

Spoiler:

I want to see a Ruby Vs. sprite thing too....
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Which arc is your favorite guys and gals, mine is Ruby and Sapphire Arc, it's romantic and has action at the same time and has my favorite region,ect.

no one liners (again), also, that sentence didn't make sense....

Just a reminder to new members.
    =w=

(uh. ;n; I hate making unrelated non-pokespe posts...)

so, I'll answer my own topic.

Red + Gold= I figure that the can train together and other stuff.
    Green= I'm not sure, but I think he'd prefer to be off to himself instead.
    Ruby + Silver= weird putting them together, but it'd be interesting to see how well they would room with each other.
    Dia + Pearl= nuff said.
    Yellow + Blue= while Blue is off during one of her antics, Yellow tries to stop her.
    Crystal + Platinum= They're both intellectuals, even though Platinum is more curious about stuff.
    Sapphire= can't really see her rooming with anyone actually...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

Spoiler:

No, I found the Red pictures via Pokemon-search. For a change :D

Those sprites are seriously amazing and epic. I love... well, I was going to say who I loved most, but I cant say. They all look amazing.

@ Netto: haha, I, too, wanted to make this into a theme. But I chose for Mareep instead. Lol :D

Spoiler:

You're not alone in that, Ruby. I think it'll take a while before I'm really used to it... and then another while before I like it....

As for the Ruby VS sprite, there are two of them. One of Ruby himself and one of him together with Sapph.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    no one liners (again), also, that sentence didn't make sense....

Just a reminder to new members.
    =w=

(uh. ;n; I hate making unrelated non-pokespe posts...)

so, I'll answer my own topic.

Red + Gold= I figure that the can train together and other stuff.
    Green= I'm not sure, but I think he'd prefer to be off to himself instead.
    Ruby + Silver= weird putting them together, but it'd be interesting to see how well they would room with each other.
    Dia + Pearl= nuff said.
    Yellow + Blue= while Blue is off during one of her antics, Yellow tries to stop her.
    Crystal + Platinum= They're both intellectuals, even though Platinum is more curious about stuff.
    Sapphire= can't really see her rooming with anyone actually...
    What's one liner... oh, i was just asking what each person's favorite manga arc was and why:'(.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What's one liner... oh, i was just asking what each person's favorite manga arc was and why:'(.

That. That's a one-liner. Your previous post was a two-liner for me, but it all depends on the skin, browser, etc. Still, it's best to post more than one simple sentence.

And I guess since I haven't been around in a while, I'll answer your question XD

I also love the RS arc mainly because Ruby kicked major butt, but the only thing I really dislike about it is... The older members of this FC can probably guess because I've said it a trillion times. Yes my feelings haven't changed, and I still think the fanart is adorable.

I also like the original RGB arc because it has that sense of naïve nature to it, since the original 'Dex holders are just starting out, and at such young ages, too. The style, even though it's much older, makes it even more enjoyable. Of course, there are some mature parts (such as Giovanni killing two Magmars), but it's really good for younger readers. And I have to admit, the storylines seem to get more and more fit for older readers as the series advances. Of course, the creators have to keep some stuff in there for the younger kids, but nonetheless, they don't fail at continuing to make the manga appealing for older readers ^_^

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    I like the HGSS arc even though I didn't read it yet, (can't read Japanese and doesn't want to look at raws)
    I'm so excited to read it (even though it will be a while until everything is scanlated)
    I like it because everyone will be so grown-up, and I'm anticipating the changes in the styles, personality (will there be?) clothes, etc.

and also,

*insert fangirl squeal*
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys, I come bearing gift(s). Sort of. Not actually mine, I just found it, but, hey ho, who cares right?!?

Spoiler:

Gift
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey Y'all! Long time no see! (Darn School!) Does anyone remember me? Just joking...I think....

Welcome all new members! Too bad I only reconize a few of you.

Nice Pictures Roswell. Really cool!

OK could someone please update me with all the latest PokeSupe news?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hi Mileyangel! Good to see you from the manga forum! Yeah I know I quit going there since there wasn't much activity (and if there was any, it was the same old thing and it got boring).

Spoilers, folks. That age information should be in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    I've seen this one on pixiv before :D
    it'd be awesome if these sprites were actually in the game

Hey guys, I come bearing gift(s). Sort of. Not actually mine, I just found it, but, hey ho, who cares right?!?

Guess who else will be 19 in this! Blue! (girl). :D

But, lol, by the time it's released and scanned I'll probably be 20+ anyway....

Gift
    Spoiler:
    cool picture, is this from pixiv too?
    I think I prefer this instead of
    Spoiler:

too bad it's fan-made xD

Years
    No, that was on the mangafox forums, actually.

And @ Ruby: What're you on about? I put those things in spoilers in the first place! :P

Still, I'm not too bothered about Kris, I don't like her and Emerald that much anyway. Or Yellow.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, I've got some good news, but at the same time it's bad news.

The good news part: New PokeSupe chapters on Manga Fox :D

The bad news part: The chapters that were uploaded are chapter 365 (the first one in volume 33, continuing where we left off), and chapters 375 and and 376 from volume 34. So yeah. A reminder to Windows users that they should be careful on Manga Fox because it is a virus den, unless you're completely sure you have the software to block any viruses from infecting your computer. As for Mac users, you don't really have to worry as much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back