• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Hello everyone ~
    I just recently got into Pokemon Special ;_; Likeee.. 4 days ago?
    I'm on the Emerald arc at the moment and I kinda don't like it.. at all. D: If I skip it will I be missing a lot?

Also, someone asked what everyone favorite chapters were and mine would have to be RS :3 There were just so many amazing parts and Ruby was awesome. I think Norman took the cake though xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Myself, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more specialshipping hints in the new saga.
    what do you want to see in HGSS?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I've been an avid lover of Pokespecial for 4 years. Can I join? *cue puppy dog eyes*
    owo MILEY! Of course you can. (strange, I thought you already joined.)

I like the HGSS arc even though I didn't read it yet, (can't read Japanese and doesn't want to look at raws)
    I'm so excited to read it (even though it will be a while until everything is scanlated)
    I like it because everyone will be so grown-up, and I'm anticipating the changes in the styles, personality (will there be?) clothes, etc.

and also,

*insert fangirl squeal*
    Spoiler:
    I don't really trust scanlations, but they are better than nothing.

ALso, thank you for respecting the club rules. ;w;

Hey Y'all! Long time no see! (Darn School!) Does anyone remember me? Just joking...I think....

Welcome all new members! Too bad I only reconize a few of you.

Nice Pictures Roswell. Really cool!

OK could someone please update me with all the latest PokeSupe news?
    I remember. *hugs*
    It's alright Ru, I see some old members come and go as they please.
    (Speaking of members....where the fruit is Redking? :c )

^^;; all that info will take a while to explain....

owo yay~

OK, I've got some good news, but at the same time it's bad news.

The good news part: New PokeSupe chapters on Manga Fox :D

The bad news part: The chapters that were uploaded are chapter 365 (the first one in volume 33, continuing where we left off), and chapters 375 and and 376 from volume 34. So yeah. A reminder to Windows users that they should be careful on Manga Fox because it is a virus den, unless you're completely sure you have the software to block any viruses from infecting your computer. As for Mac users, you don't really have to worry as much.
    I saw.
    I stopped going to manga fox ever since being infected by many viruses, but I found another website with scanlations of Pokespecial. No viruses so far. If you guys want it, let me know.
    Hello everyone ~
    I'm on the Emerald arc at the moment and I kinda don't like it.. at all. D: If I skip it will I be missing a lot?

Also, someone asked what everyone favorite chapters were and mine would have to be RS :3 There were just so many amazing parts and Ruby was awesome. I think Norman took the cake though xD
    owob Nice
    I would suggest you read the entire Emerald arc. It may be boring, but you might miss out on some stuff. And it gets pretty cool by the end.

Myself, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more specialshipping hints in the new saga.
    what do you want to see in HGSS?

Hold on, before anyone answers the topic, please make sure that stuff that has already been presented in the HG/SS arc is in spoilers.

And to make this post less boring, I found a cool PokeSpecial/Vocaloid fan art, based on the "Servant of Evil" and "Daughter of Evil" series by Len and Rin
    Spoiler:

<3 I love it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Hello everyone ~

Welcome, Melon! You're a quick reader, haha. But yes, Norman is epic in Pokespé :D I loved that scene between him and Ruby in the rain. Even though it's... you know... slightly abusive O_o

Also, like Chamo said, I'd read the Emerald arc, too. In the beginning I found it pretty boring myself, but it gets better, promise :D

What do you want to see in HGSS?
    (Almost) adult Red/Green/Blue. That's what I want to see. In new designs :D Plus shipping hints for all the shippings I support.[/obvious]

But, basically, it'll be nice to see Johto again. I didn't like the art in volume 8 and 9, so this will be a second chance to see Violet, Azelea and the other cities that appeared in those volumes. :3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Though that scene was abusive, I can relate to that. :(

I didn't find anything in the Emerald arc boring, now that I read it. I like Emerald as just I like everyone else. Sure he's small, but everyone else has their own abnormalities. :P

(Almost) adult Red/Green/Blue. That's what I want to see. In new designs :D Plus shipping hints for all the shippings I support.[/obvious]

Hah, yeah, I can't wait to see that. Though I must admit, I liked Green in his FRLG design rather than his new HGSS design.

lol, while at work, I found this guy's name to be "Gary Green". Couldn't help but think of...you know...;)

But, basically, it'll be nice to see Johto again. I didn't like the art in volume 8 and 9, so this will be a second chance to see Violet, Azelea and the other cities that appeared in those volumes. :3

And those city errors! Especially when Gold went to Goldenrod City, but the translation had it as Cherrygrove City, and everything Cherrygrove (including Whitney from Cherrygrove) and that irked me a lot.

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    I wanna see...
    Spoiler:

Because like I said before,,, (quoting myself)

*insert fangirl squeal*
    Spoiler:

*wink wink, nudge nudge*
    lol

I think...
    Spoiler:

Oh, the only reason I know this is because I have no resistances to spoiler buttons. I haven't read the HGSS arc yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Though that scene was abusive, I can relate to that. :(

I didn't find anything in the Emerald arc boring, now that I read it. I like Emerald as just I like everyone else. Sure he's small, but everyone else has their own abnormalities. :P

Hah, yeah, I can't wait to see that. Though I must admit, I liked Green in his FRLG design rather than his new HGSS design.

lol, while at work, I found this guy's name to be "Gary Green". Couldn't help but think of...you know...;)

And those city errors! Especially when Gold went to Goldenrod City, but the translation had it as Cherrygrove City, and everything Cherrygrove (including Whitney from Cherrygrove) and that irked me a lot.
    Yea cant wait to see grown up characters :D . also the gsc cast grwon up a bit :D

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    My name is Neon Silver and I would like to join this group. <.<
    I been reading pokemon special since 06.
    I am a huge fan of Silver.
    I'm starting to collect Silver images (Should had done this a lot earlier but oh well.)
    I seen this group for a while now and its time for me to try to be part of it.
    Here is my photobucket Silver collection, just started. I'll be uploading little by little.

photobucket(dot)com/albums/xx65/VERST5/

I also been RPing Silver for a while now in myspace. xD

URL:NeonSilver

& i also make Silver videos in youtube when i have time:

User:Silver32389

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Well hello there NeonSilver. Welcome to the club. I can assume your favorite character is silver but just for whatever reasons it would be nice to know what your favorite ship, and arc are. There's a questionnaire somewhere but it would be nice to know some other stuff.

Spoiler:

Speaking of Pokemon...
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
    My name is Neon Silver and I would like to join this group. <.<
    I been reading pokemon special since 06.
    I am a huge fan of Silver.
    I'm starting to collect Silver images (Should had done this a lot earlier but oh well.)
    I seen this group for a while now and its time for me to try to be part of it.
    Here is my photobucket Silver collection, just started. I'll be uploading little by little.

photobucket(dot)com/albums/xx65/VERST5/

I also been RPing Silver for a while now in myspace. xD

URL:NeonSilver

& i also make Silver videos in youtube when i have time:

User:Silver32389

Welcome~

Um...were you trying to post links? because they didn't work.

Well hello there NeonSilver. Welcome to the club. I can assume your favorite character is silver but just for whatever reasons it would be nice to know what your favorite ship, and arc are. There's a questionnaire somewhere but it would be nice to know some other stuff.

Spoiler:

Speaking of Pokemon...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

guys, do u have Norman's pics???
    plz, help me find his pics :((
    like him

...........................Um. I'm not sure if you joined or not.
    But if you want to join, go ahead.

Just barging in here and asking only for fan art is rude at best.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well people form all ages from a long Monster Hunter Journey I am back because...
    Spoiler:

nice vs theme the Redsan one is the best you can delete the others you only need the Red one to be awesome they should make the future and every Poke Special about Red and it will be a awesome manga like Fairy Tail and One Piece

chamo-chan

Years
    Um hello, I was wondering if I may Join?
    Yes you may~ Welcome~
    owo

well people form all ages from a long Monster Hunter Journey I am back because...
    Spoiler:

nice vs theme the Redsan one is the best you can delete the others you only need the Red one to be awesome they should make the future and every Poke Special about Red and it will be a awesome manga like Fairy Tail and One Piece

PAIR! *cling* where have you been? :C

Spoiler:

Ah, you and your obsession with red. ;w; I missed that.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    But you have to have Green in there aswell, and Blue, otherwise it'd be a bit boring.

lol, don't worry. There's no use convincing him. You can't change his ways. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back