• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Sorry, I don't know what you guys are talking about...

I don't either...I saw "Pineapples" and "Behind the Rock." O_o

Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe.

Mine? When FRLG ended and Emerald took over. ;_; I was like "OHMAIGAWD!"

Years
  • Silly writers, cliff hangers are for kids....

Exactly what he said. -nods head- Do they just leave them like that, or does something happen eventually?

Valentine and I are part of a club within this club called Behind the Rock, because it's behind a rock. A big one. It's for overly insane people. And Silver lives under the rock too, but we tend to scare him away.

Where is everyone today? ;-; The club is so dead without Splatty and Baa. And Red calling me a four-year-old.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe
    Erm...........
    1) The baby lapras.....so sweet...
    2) the 5 dex holders turned into stone!

Haiz..................

Years
  • Hai, Yeo! :D

I wonder if you qualify to join us behind The Rock?

Anyways, I drew Sneasel for no apparent reason! Why? @.@ And why can I draw it from memory? o__o I pretty much never draw anything from memory...because I can't...

Ahem. We need a new topic now. And I need a new cereal box for bashing Red over the head with...

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Hai, Yeo! :D

I wonder if you qualify to join us behind The Rock?

Anyways, I drew Sneasel for no apparent reason! Why? @.@ And why can I draw it from memory? o__o I pretty much never draw anything from memory...because I can't...

Ahem. We need a new topic now. And I need a new cereal box for bashing Red over the head with...

I can't join you behind your rock, I'm too busy leaning against the wall with my arms crossed, being cool.

How's the family picture going xD

What changes would you have made in the PokeSpe Storyline?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • masachi you are a four year old
    Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe
    when silver appear when i first saw him i was something tells me i'm going to hate that guy and if he comes out of the rock i'll sic my charizard in him

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe.
    The poor baby Lapras. I became teary-eyed.

Despite the FranticShippiness, I would make it that Ruby didn't lock Sapphire in the car. I wanted to see those two go all-out gem-powered WHOOPASS on those legends, but then Ruby kinda shoved her away. It's almost like having a secondary character achieve the ultimate goal when you've emotionally bonded with the main character who SHOULD'VE achieved said goal. It leaves you feeling empty inside.

Indeed, portrait report please, Masa :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe

Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, and Silver being turned to stone.

Keeping Wally in the storyline and having him keep Ruru.

Years
  • masachi you are a four year old
    Your most depressive moment in PokeSpe
    when silver appear when i first saw him i was something tells me i'm going to hate that guy and if he comes out of the rock i'll sic my charizard in him

:D You're back! -affectionately bashes Red's head in with a cereal box- ^^

The picture? It's going...bad. D: Don't ask me why, but my...computer...deleted the picture... D': And that makes me so sad...
    I don't think I did a good job saving. Either that, or it's seriously time for a new computer...
    The family portrait may never see the light of day. DX

Uhhhh...I don't know. D:

-goes back to hiding behind The Rock- Hai, Silver. -waves-

EDIT: Huh? What's this? A STALKER?!? Hey, kid, if you wanna join, then join! Don't stare at us like that in reserved silence! It makes me feel insecure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ah! The...the stalker...sorry for yelling at you... @.@;;; I thought you wouldn't post and you were just there to stare at us. Sorry.

Who's this Drew and Harley you speak of? o__o

-goes back to Rock- -strokes Silver's hair-

150th post! Yay! ^.^

Last edited:

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Don't worry Masa, my computer hates my Time Warp PokeSpe sprite picture and deletes it when I'm not looking, and now said computer has died. But I'm not gonna give up on it! And neither should you for the Portrait. Perserverance, dearest Masa.

Drew? Harley? They do not exist here! And May doesn't really exist either- We talk about the leaf-wearing tomboy Sapphire.

Years
  • Don't worry Masa, my computer hates my Time Warp PokeSpe sprite picture and deletes it when I'm not looking, and now said computer has died. But I'm not gonna give up on it! And neither should you for the Portrait. Perserverance, dearest Masa.

;-; T-that was so...motivating! I feel so moved! D': I'll try, but it'll take a long time for me to finish... Fine, then! I'll declare war against Old Chunky and persevere through the times that it rebels against me! -insert dramatic music here-

-cries behind rock- I'm so moved! ...And I'm getting Silver all soggy. >.>; -pats Silver- Sorreh. D:

Uh, who is Drew and Harley? o.o

so i herd u liek sneaselz? Why am I drawing Sneasel? ><

Years
  • Mnyah, Sneasels. I drew a rainbow one... @.@ I'm so insane.

Actually, you should ask Splatty. I technically stole Silver from her. (Sorry, Splatty. D:)
    Anyways, I, Valentine, and Silver all stay here, behind this Rock. :D You have to be crazy to stay behind this Rock, yup. ^.^

But I think it's fine for you to hug him. We all need hugs eventually. Even Silver~ -hugs Silver- >3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Mnyah, Sneasels. I drew a rainbow one... @.@ I'm so insane.

Actually, you should ask Splatty. I technically stole Silver from her. (Sorry, Splatty. D:
    Anyways, I, Valentine, and Silver all stay here, behind this Rock. :D You have to be crazy to stay behind this Rock, yup. ^.^

But I think it's fine for you to hug him. We all need hugs eventually. Even Silver~ -hugs Silver- >3

Yay!!
    -huggles Silver-
    :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back