• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Aw, the Grantedshipping pic is so cute~

I wonder who'll win o3o

By the way, cute pic in your sig, Ru-chan~

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Aw, the Grantedshipping pic is so cute~

I wonder who'll win o3o

By the way, cute pic in your sig, Ru-chan~
    Thanks I looked for it the day we were locked.

What should the 4 Characters without B days be?

I'm only going to do one.
    Dia January 27, I don't see why not it's my birthday and I don't share a B-day with any other characters and besides I think it fits him. It's part of the new year that comes after all the big holiday meals when your in denile for eating all that stuff.

Edit-I'm grtting my name changed to Ruby-Kun just to let ya'll know.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Ruby-Chan, I think two of the AMVs you entered were already used by either Pika or Chamo.

I'm annoucing the Winner sometime between 5 and 7 today. (keep in mind that i'm in the eastern U.S. timezone)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I think the first one (the GuriBuru one) was used my Chamo, but I'm not sure about the second one...

I'll call you Ru-kun, then XD 'Cause only Ruby deserves to be called Ruby D= Or I call him my Love Slave, so... *shot* Once I hit Dec. 25 (actually, Dec. 23 marks my fourth month, but you should probably know why I chose Dec. 25 XD), I'm gonna change mine. Either to Ruby Gale, or just Gale. *I'd like help in choosing such*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • In the meantime...

Pika's Scavenger Hunt! Find me the following:
    -A sexy pic of Ruby, and Ruby only (it's OK if his Pokemon are in the pic with him)
    -A Chosenshipping pic
    -A Specialshipping AMV
    -A Pearl/Jun avvie
    -Extra: A PreciousMetalshipping pic, AMV, AND fic!
    -Extra 2: A MagmaJewelshipping pic
    -Extra 3: A PikaChuChushipping pic

I'll see if this topic flies XD I'm not lazy; I'd probably lose it trying to find a pic of Ruby XD

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • In the meantime...

Pika's Scavenger Hunt! Find me the following:
    -A sexy pic of Ruby, and Ruby only (it's OK if his Pokemon are in the pic with him)
    -A Chosenshipping pic
    -A Specialshipping AMV
    -A Pearl/Jun avvie
    -Extra: A PreciousMetalshipping pic, AMV, AND fic!

I'll see if this topic flies XD I'm not lazy; I'd probably lose it trying to find a pic of Ruby XD

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • XD Yeah, I made it easier...~

I think I used that first pic of Ruby for SOMETHING... ><'

Actually, I'm thinking of adding one more thing or two to my challenge, but both will be bonuses.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    U-uwah? D8 I get grounded from the computer for a week, and I come back and the club's closed! >< Don't scare me like that again!

Anywho, I finally got all the random fanart siting on my desktop organized! So, in celebration of my un-grounding, the reopening of the club, and the fact that I'm too lazy to answer the topics enjoy EPIC AMOUNTS OF FANART!

Spoiler:

Oh, and I just remembered! Green's birthday is in a week! I gotta draw Red in something sexy. XD

Great to see you back Baa, and great fanarts~!

Green's birthday O.O WE MUST GET A PLAN TO CELEBRATE THAT EVENT.

Post the best fan art and (oldrival) fics with Pokespe's sexiest man <3

Yellow - Loch Ness Monster
    Emerald - the Grinch :D:D:D
    Silver - sure, a Vampire xD
    Sapphire - King Kong................
    Green - that naked man that sits in rivers and play violin to lure people into drowning...... or does he only show up in nordic mythology?

O.O Naked Green sitting in a river playing a violin...

That's... an interesting image ^^'

I have heard of the story... though I thought it was a woman. Nah, I don't mind being it Green a man, really XD

On the debate of who's sexier between Ruby and Gold...I think Ruby is the sexiest PokeSpe boy. ;9 Even more so than Green (but Ruby could never beat Green's suave, cool-guy sex appeal. XD). Silver takes the cake for adorable. Red's the best looking nice guy. And Gold is just the funniest. XD

Those are some very wise quotes that I mostly agree with XD

I can't stop talking about the sexiness/hotness/funniness/coolness etc. of the Pokespe boys~

I couldn't find any Magmajewel though..
    :'C

I want to read a MagmaJewel ship so badly O.O As do I crave to see fan art for this ship. It's pretty popular, but at these points it's very neglected -.-;

What must I make of this? :O

This. Is. The. Sexiest. Picture. Of. Green. Ever.

Thank you.

Snoaz. Being a crazy Green fangirl

-glompage- Oldrival~! :D

Comments in bold~!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'll try and do the fanart scavenger hunt later, if I have time. Looks like fun, anyways. >D I love all the fanart ~ <3

I want to read a MagmaJewel ship so badly O.O As do I crave to see fan art for this ship. It's pretty popular, but at these points it's very neglected -.-;

So do I ... I've looked forever for MagmaJewel fanfics and can't seem to find any. Or maybe I'm just lousy. >P Anyways, I'd forever respect the person who can find any fanart of it.

Years
  • Pikataro said:
    Well, Pika's content since she caught herself a Giratina. /off-topicness
    Cool~ :3 I named my Giratina Fluffy because I enjoy giving unfitting nicknames to my legendaries. [/offtopic]

Masa said she'll do one tommorow.
    Thank you for remembering. xD Yes, she shall~ I suck at finding AMVs, but I can do fan art in the blink of an eye. >D

Spoiler:

Right then~! I'm done with Seraph's scavenger hunt. :D I think it's virtually impossible to find a MagmaJewel fic, though. >_> No, seriously. There aren't any. D8

...All of Masa's favorite ships are so neglected... TT^TT -sob-

I've just finished Seraph's hunt, so I'll do Pikataro's hunt when I catch my breath. xD But I'll do Pika's for sure because teh bonus is PreciousMetalShipping stuff~! I know where to find a lot of that. ...Maybe too much. 8D -shot-

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    So do I ... I've looked forever for MagmaJewel fanfics and can't seem to find any. Or maybe I'm just lousy. >P Anyways, I'd forever respect the person who can find any fanart of it.

Couldn't find a fic but I found a doodle of MagmaJewel.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    .:::Seraph's Scavenger Hunt Results:::.

I've come to a descision... and it's a tie between Chamo-chan and Masa. It was really tough choosing between you two, so you both get the grand prize of..... I have no idea. Well you both won, so congrats!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Ruby-Chan, I think two of the AMVs you entered were already used by either Pika or Chamo.

Ooops I didn't check to see if anyone else had those. Yay for Masa and Chamo!

I liked just looking and watching everyone's pics and AMVs.

Now that thats over we need a new topic.
    What would each of the PokeSpe character's wedding day be like?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Aw, I didn't win...? But I thought my Jadeshipping pic with Silver freaking out was perfect XD *shot*

I'd answer that, but I don't wanna be flamed DX

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • .:::Seraph's Scavenger Hunt Results:::.

I've come to a descision... and it's a tie between Chamo-chan and Masa. It was really tough choosing between you two, so you both get the grand prize of..... I have no idea. Well you both won, so congrats!
    8D

YAY~~

As for the wedding topic......I have no Idea...

I tired thinkin of something and I can't find anything fitting....

And I like MagmaJewel Shipping too.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Blue's Wedding: *Imagines a scene much like the Jerry Springer sketch from a couple of pages ago*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back