• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
  • DX *haeddesk* .... A lot of these Yellow haters on DA are very good and close friends of mine... They are all German ;; *sigh* Sometimes it is so hard to walk on the border between the different fandoms... u_u

Anyways...
    I luff the PokeSpe icons. <3 They are full of win.~
    And lookie what I got... :D You my LOOK! But you don't TOUCH! That is for me. For real. >D She draw it for me. ^.^

Really? The announcer reminds me of a person who stalks you instead. Ruby doesn't deserve to be the announcer. He should be the trainer who loses instead.
    Oh Rukario... I don't know what I should do with you... *shakes head* Do you never think before you post?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh yeah, it'd be epic if at the end of Yellow Lance found out Yellow was a girl, fell in love with her, and made her join his side.
    Ahoho. *Makes a Blue face*
    Though it's not SpecialShippy T^T. I'm not trying to betray it! I just felt GrantedShipping fits more. :x
    How bout Red saves her from the dark side? Now that could be SpecialShippy.
    ^///^
    Lol.
    And lookie what I got... :D You my LOOK! But you don't TOUCH! That is for me. For real. >D
    Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah....must touch...
    Oh...oh...*nosebleeds* ...hafta...turn...away...

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Ohmanyes. I almost forgot about that!

Like, make Yellow join sides with Lance.
    No emoticon smiley could express the Granted happiness I would feel then.
    That would be sweet.

Strangely enough, I'm still for Special Shipping as well...

:/ I like to pair Yellow with everyone~ :D

DX *haeddesk* .... A lot of these Yellow haters on DA are very good and close friends of mine... They are all German ;; *sigh* Sometimes it is so hard to walk on the border between the different fandoms... u_u

Anyways...
    I luff the PokeSpe icons. <3 They are full of win.~
    And lookie what I got... :D You my LOOK! But you don't TOUCH! That is for me. For real. >D She draw it for me. ^.^
    I know. I saw those friends.
    Some of them are REALLY mean sometimes.....:c

>.> -hugs then runs away- ahhahhahahhahha.

Oh yeah, it'd be epic if at the end of Yellow Lance found out Yellow was a girl, fell in love with her, and made her join sides.
    Ahoho. *Makes a Blue face*
    Though it's not SpecialShippy T^T. I'm not trying to betray it! I just felt GrantedShipping fits more. :x
    How bout Red saves her from the dark side?
    ^///^
    Lol.

Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah....must touch...
    Oh...oh...*nosebleeds* ...hafta...turn...away...
    It's alright, I know you like Special Shipping. I like it too. :3

lol, best reaction ever.

It's not like I want him anyway though. But any Yellow fanart will be seized by me >:D

Speaking of Yellow and fanart, her birthday is the 3rd of March!
    I'm working on some epic fanart :3

>3 not unless we share Limey.

Oh, yes, Her Birthday is March 3rd.

:D

Years
    Years
  • That would be sweet.

Strangely enough, I'm still for Special Shipping as well...

:/ I like to pair Yellow with everyone~ :D

I know. I saw those friends.
    Some of them are REALLY mean sometimes.....:c

It's alright, I know you like Special Shipping. I like it too. :3

lol, best reaction ever.

>3 not unless we share Limey.

Oh, yes, Her Birthday is March 3rd.

:D

Lul, Yellow's cute with anyone!

You should see my friends, they make fun of Yellow and pratically chastise her for being flat. D<

Yeah, I made the fact I like SpecialShipping REALLY clear, don't I? Lol, xD.

Hewah, I still can't...*slaps self*

Hey! I want some of Yellow too!
    xD

Years
  • @Chamo: ZOMG Lawl. Those PokeSpe icons are made of pure win. XD I don't have Live Journal, though.

@Ookami:Oh mai. Ya used the mouse to draw that pic of Blue?! 80 Masa can't even draw stick figures with the mouse. XD

@Valentine: Gyah, nice Red. 8D -takes cover from stampede of nosebleeding fangirls- But I'm not a Red fangirl. I never really was... I think.

Anyhow. Yay, Yellow's birthday~ :D I should draw some fan art too, nyah. X3

If you could change the ending to any of the pokespe book, which one would you change?

Hmm... I don't really know. XD Some explanations at the end of the FR/Lg arc would be nice, but maybe that'll be explained later.
    I'd probably like to change the end of the Yellow arc. Before defeating Lance, Yellow's hat can spontaneously blow away during battle. And it will be very awkward for the both of them. >:D
    But I mean, seriously, how can a hat that huge stay on Yellow's head for the entire time she battles Lance? O_o Did Yellow tape it to her head or something~? -shot for being lame-

chamo-chan

Years
  • @Chamo: ZOMG Lawl. Those PokeSpe icons are made of pure win. XD I don't have Live Journal, though.

@Ookami:Oh mai. Ya used the mouse to draw that pic of Blue?! 80 Masa can't even draw stick figures with the mouse. XD

@Valentine: Gyah, nice Red. 8D -takes cover from stampede of nosebleeding fangirls- But I'm not a Red fangirl. I never really was... I think.

Anyhow. Yay, Yellow's birthday~ :D I should draw some fan art too, nyah. X3

If you could change the ending to any of the pokespe book, which one would you change?

Hmm... I don't really know. XD Some explanations at the end of the FR/Lg arc would be nice, but maybe that'll be explained later.
    I'd probably like to change the end of the Yellow arc. Before defeating Lance, Yellow's hat can spontaneously blow away during battle. And it will be very awkward for the both of them. >:D
    But I mean, seriously, how can a hat that huge stay on Yellow's head for the entire time she battles Lance? O_o Did Yellow tape it to her head or something~? -shot for being lame-

haha, thanks. (I need to bring the PokeSpecial club there back to life. D: )

Hm....that would be funny to see in the Yellow arc~

Yellow: Now Pika! MEGAVOLT!
    *wind blows and the hat falls off*
    Lance: What the-
    *KABOOOM*

hehhhhehehe.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Guess what's finally here guys?

The PokeSupe Fanclub's 1st One-Shot Contest!

Yup, me and Val finally got through all the permissions and organizations. And now it's finally here! For all you writers and PokeSupe lovers, this is for you!

//So, what do we do?
    Easy! When we have a full register of entrants, Val will post the prompt. From that point on, you will have two to three weeks to post your entry. Other members of the fanclub (including the ones who entered!) will PM your votes to Val (Imzadi). As of right now, you just have to register and wait.

//Ok, ok. But what am I getting out of this?
    Ah, glad you asked. At first this was going to be just for fun, but thanks to our local Super Mod BeachBoy, we now have permission to use an emblem as a prize!

The "Writer" emblem
    \ | /

/ | \

"Skilled and creative, these members have written their way past through PC's literary standards. Includes those who excel at the roleplaying genre."

//Wow, awesome! Wait, there's rules?
    Of course there is! And they are as follows

1. No bashing/ flaming anyone's fanfic! This includes their shipping choices and choice of main characters.
    2. No going off topic of the prompt!
    3. Obey all PC and PokeSupe fanclub rules!

Any breakage of these rules will be dealt with by Val and could possibly lead to infractions.
    There. Those don't seem to bad, do they?

Well; seems exciting, no? Come on and join today!

//Your competition (Entrants):
    .Sublime
    HoneyBubbles
    chamo-chan
    Ruby-Kun

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, wao! The One-Shot contest is finally here~ The way ya set up the rules really makes Masa want to join, but she's not at all creative. XD I look forward to reading other people's PokeSpe fics, though. 8D Good luck to all who participate~

@Jigglypuff: Hiya~ =D Welcome to teh club. And you're right, it is fun. >=D And completely crazy.
    Now for the question every newcomer here has to answer~ -insert drumroll here- Who are your favorite characters? 8D

@Chamo: Lawl, that's sorta what I was thinking. XD Only liek this:

Yellow: Now! Pi-- *hat blows off*
    Lance: O///O !!!?
    Yellow: *sweatdrop x700* Ah...Um...P-Pika! MEGAVOLT!

Anywaiz...I bring random fanart. :3 From my new all-PokeSpe PhotoBucket account, since I can't save any images on my computer. >.>

(Used spoiler tags because this would make Masa's post nine hundred times longer if she didn't ^^;;)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018

*gasp* I wouldn't change the ending of any. That's... MUTINY... (er somethin').

The writing contest sounds really cool. I'm looking forward to reading the entries and coming up with ideas for the prompts that I'll never get around to writing.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • jigglypuff_96, welcome to the club~! I love your name. 'Cause jigglypuff is like, the best pokemon ever~ :'D

(Used spoiler tags because this would make Masa's post nine hundred times longer if she didn't ^^;;)
    Spoiler:
    ...!
    HOMG. That choosenshipping fanart is adorable~!
    I mean, really really really adorable! They look so cute in pigtails! >.<
    In fact, all those pictures are adorable. I am saving every single one.

One-shot contest~! I might participate. :O You know what? I will participate. :<

Years
  • Yay'z One-shot contest. I know all of you guys are waaaayyyyy better at writing fics than me. XD

Awesome fanart! I like the Gold one. =P And yeah the ChosenShip one is funny. =D

Welcome Jigglypuff (My classmate used to call me that >.>) Hope you'll be active here. ^_^

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • What?! Don't twist my words around. XP If I do enter I'd want to know the prompt first... Do people get to know that beforehand?

Hehe.
    Well, we were going to present the prompt when everyone had registered. That way, nobody would have extra time to think up.

But, I could leave a space open for you for when the prompt is presented. Just in case you want to join in.

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
  • can i join?????? this looks interesting ..... club for people who cares about manga...
    by the way you guys think it is good idea to make pokemon adventure anime starting red????
    if it is whole new start????

chamo-chan

Years
  • @ Jigglypuff: Welcome welcome welcome~ :D

@Chamo: Lawl, that's sorta what I was thinking. XD Only liek this:

Yellow: Now! Pi-- *hat blows off*
    Lance: O///O !!!?
    Yellow: *sweatdrop x700* Ah...Um...P-Pika! MEGAVOLT!

Anywaiz...I bring random fanart. :3 From my new all-PokeSpe PhotoBucket account, since I can't save any images on my computer. >.>

Spoiler:

I like your scenario better Masa-chan.

And that fan art is cute~

(especially the Chosen Shippy one~ )

@ Limey: okay, I guess I'll enter the fan fic one shot thing~

EDIT : @ mbc: You can join. but stay on topic for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back