• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    What kind books do the PokeSpe read?
    Red: He doesn't have time for reading.
    Green: Mysteries of the Earth? Probably a lot of non-fiction books about Pokemon and Pokemon raising.
    Blue: Probably just general fiction. Probably young adult romance.
    Yellow: Also young adult fiction. Probably more upbeat than what Blue reads.
    Gold: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition
    Silver: Classics, poetry, deep stuff.
    Crystal: Everything. Especially non-fiction
    Ruby: Fashion magazines and teen romance fiction.
    Sapphire: Doesn't she have a lot of trouble reading? She probably doesn't read much. Definately not complicated stuff.
    Emerald: Dr. Suess "Growing for Dummies"
    Diamond: Cookbooks
    Pearl: "Comedy for Dummies"
    Platinum: Doesn't she read a lot? Probably a little of everything.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Hm, didn't know this thread existed, but then again, it wasn't in the manga section. Oh well. Looks pretty cool so far...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • ~700~
    Just saying my own opinion, but I hate AUs. What's the point of writing true fanfiction if they are not in their respective worlds...
    I don't like AU's myself. But I also don't want to make the rules to strict. If the writers want to let the story be on the moon, why not?
    I've made the rules and prompt for the contest clear... Now it is up to writers to entertain us. XD
    And everyone who like can still join the challenge.^^
    Hm, didn't know this thread existed, but then again, it wasn't in the manga section. Oh well. Looks pretty cool so far...
    Crap. We need more publicity in the manga section. D:
    Anyway.^^ Feel free to join the club and have fun here with all the other PokeSpe fans all over the world.~

I found a pic of Yellow that is much different to normal fanart... o.o But somehow quite impressive though...

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hi!

Hi! Can I join the party? I would've posted here but I didn't know about this place. Here's my question:

What video games would the Pokedex owners play?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hi! Can I join the party? I would've posted here but I didn't know about this place. Here's my question:

Any chance you people are coming from said thread earlier on this page? (or on the previous one, if I'm at the top of a new one)

Anyways, duh, of course you can join. But... We kind of have our own topic going now, so... ^^'

Speaking on topic of the current topic...

Red: Probably some gaming magazine
    Green: Textbooks
    Blue: "The Thief Lord" over and over again XD
    Yellow: Picture books~

Gold: Yaoi Yuri Magazines featuring scantily clad/not dressed at all women (hey, I was trying to find a "nice" way of saying it XD)
    Silver: Yaoi "The Thief Lord" multiple times so he can impress Blue with his knowledge of the story :3
    Crystal: The dictionary, and once she memorizes every single definition, the Thesaurus (Gotta Read 'em All!)

Ruby: I can see him with a cookbook, actually
    Sapphire: "How to Survive Prissy Boys who Try to Put You Into Frilly Pink Dresses" Since when can Sapphire read? Remember the chapter when she was taking Roxanne's test!
    Wally: The "Chicken Soup" series
    Emerald: Gulliver's Travels Some work-out guide that helps people grow

Dia: More advanced cookbooks than what Ruby reads XD
    Pearl: Jokebooks :3
    Berlitz: Any book she can get her hands on

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Welcome, everybody new~ :D

I found a pic of Yellow that is much different to normal fanart... o.o But somehow quite impressive though...

:O That's an amazing picture. It might be the only one I've ever seen where Yellow could actually be mistaken for a guy. o.o

What kind of books do the PokeSpe read?

Ugh, I don't know right now. >>;;; All I know is that Sapphire can't read, so it doesn't really apply to her. -shot-

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Yeah, I came from there. Oh well. I don't mind adding.

Red: Hero stories.
    Green: God, who knows? Maybe textbooks and such. That or some quiet books.
    Blue: Romance or a couple of epic fantasies.
    Yellow:Erm, let's see, man I don't know. XD
    Gold: Manga.
    Silver: Those darker, mysterious books. Possibly poetry.
    Crystal: Workbooks and such, I guess.
    Ruby: Fashion magazines.
    Sapphire: If she reads, I'd say Pokemon Research books.
    Emerald: I have no idea.
    Dia: Cookbooks.
    Pearl: Manzai!
    Platinum: Anything she can, I'd say.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hm, didn't know this thread existed, but then again, it wasn't in the manga section. Oh well. Looks pretty cool so far...

*wave* Hello new comer~ :D

~700~

I don't like AU's myself. But I also don't want to make the rules to strict. If the writers want to let the story be on the moon, why not?
    I've made the rules and prompt for the contest clear... Now it is up to writers to entertain us. XD
    And everyone who like can still join the challenge.^^
    Crap. We need more publicity in the manga section. D:
    Anyway.^^ Feel free to join the club and have fun here with all the other PokeSpe fans all over the world.~

Woah~

This looks cool~

She looks pretty in this picture.

Hi! Can I join the party? I would've posted here but I didn't know about this place. Here's my question:

Hello again new new comer.

I want to answer the topics, but I have no ideas for them yet.

BTW, I'll be gone the rest of the day today and half the day tomorow. I might not post until 7PM tommorow.

EDIT: Ya know what, I'll answer now.

What kind books do the PokeSpe read?
    Red: Battling books.
    Green: I think he'd still be reading that one book he found in the gym (you know, the one Giovanni wrote)
    Blue: .....how to pick locks?
    Yellow: Fishing books, or drawing books.
    Gold: I can imagine him reading gaming books.
    Silver: The Newspaper.
    Crystal: She does sudoku puzzles instead
    Ruby: Fashion magazines.
    Sapphire: .....survival guides?
    Emerald: I think maybe some strategy books.
    Diamond: Cook books. (or comics from his favorite robot show.)
    Pearl: Probably comics
    Platinum: Travel Guides.

Red: pokemon. :3
    Green: I have no idea
    Blue: Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
    Yellow: Harvest Moon.
    Gold: Poker, 21, any gambling game.
    Silver: I don't know really.
    Crystal: Board games and other things.
    Ruby: .....?
    Sapphire: She plays "Lets go get Ruby's pokemon covered in dirt so that he'd get mad" game.
    Emerald: ...no clue either.
    Diamond: *shrug*
    Pearl: "Let's go play pranks on Diamond" game.
    Platinum: .......*shrugs also*

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    [/QUOTE]

Wow.. so beautiful... with this drawing style, it seems plausible that everyone believed Yellow to be a guy during her arc. And she looks pissed. Maybe she was thinking about something displeasing, like forest fires or whaling.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks you guys (.Sublime, Netto Azure, and to that mod too). And you can thank me later for bringing in new members!! :P *is shot repeatedly*

Imzadi said:

I understand, don't blame you.

OMG. For the first time ever, I have to admit Yellow looks SEXY in that art!! I love it so much, who did it?? Wow!!!! If that person made a Ruby art, I'm definitely calling that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hie~
    Fable here... I've gotten a namechange, in case somebody hadn't noticed. -hides under a bench-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO Redsan can be a Yaoi Fan ;_;
    Whut? xD Did you just say you want Red to be a yaoi fan?

Whoa, cool pic indeed! [/impressed] But I don't like her mouth xD

OMG. For the first time ever, I have to admit Yellow looks SEXY in that art!! I love it so much, who did it?? Wow!!!! If that person made a Ruby art, I'm definitely calling that.
    ... Yellow... sexy? -goes to find the real universe again-
    ;D

Years
  • Wao. That Yellow fan art is too awesome. 8D She really does look like a guy, though. XD Maybe it's her expression? And Valentine, your sig pic is shiny. *_*

Serene said:
    Gold: Yaoi
    XD I can totally see him reading PreciousMetal doujinshi. -shot multiple tiems-

Ah, so Sublime reported that thread. That's good, I think.~ But that means we might get a truckload of new members...

Speaking of which, welcome, new members, to the PokeSupe nut house our humble little club. Not that it's so little anymore, though. XD

Anyway, I'm too lazy to answer the topics, so I shall post random self-made fan art in spoilers~
    Masa tried to draw Blue Mato style and failed. XD I'm currently analyzing the way Mato draws, using my two VIZ "Best of" books. They actually make pretty good references, and have brought me to this conclusion: Mato's style is not as easy to draw as it looks~! ^^; Eheheh.
    Spoiler:

TheViolentTomboy

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Me likes PokeSpe fanart. Hm...maybe I'll try out that fanfic contest...

And Chamo, due to the fact that I don't have a deviantart account, I'll just say it here:

I love your plushies! Especially your Ruby one ^-^

Well, for the reading thing, guess everything's already been said. Just wonder if any of the characters would read the Twilight series ^-^ I bet Ruby and maybe secretly Sapphire read 'em. If she actually knew how to read...maybe she has an audio book...

(I nearly threw up going through the second book. I wish my sister didn't buy me the whole set, 'cause I ain't touching the other two.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Me likes PokeSpe fanart. Hm...maybe I'll try out that fanfic contest...

And Chamo, due to the fact that I don't have a deviantart account, I'll just say it here:

I love your plushies! Especially your Ruby one ^-^

Well, for the reading thing, guess everything's already been said. Just wonder if any of the characters would read the Twilight series ^-^ I bet Ruby and maybe secretly Sapphire read 'em. If she actually knew how to read...maybe she has an audio book...

(I nearly threw up going through the second book. I wish my sister didn't buy me the whole set, 'cause I ain't touching the other two.)

*hi-fives* YES!!! I got the third book but didn't feel like reading it, and I had to get the second and fourth ones because my mom got into the series >.> The movie pretty much killed it for me.

ANYWAYS... I honestly can't see Ruby reading it XD It might just be too violent for his tastes ("Ew, they aren't having a contest; they're fighting!"), and Sapphire might read it for tips on how to get Ruby away from my grasp...

But yeah. I'm a crazed Ruby fan, starting to like Gold a bit more, and still liking Pearl, but... XD

Years
  • Oh, I'm really really really sorry guys, I'm the one who started that thread.
    I really didn't mean for it to become like the group and I wasn't trying to betray the rules or here, but I only made it because there was alotta tension of people going random on the Scans and Translations thread, and the person who made that thread got unhappy, and I didn't like seeing him get misunderstood and upset.
    I'm really sorry! T^T
    So...shameful! *facepalm*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hey, hey, it's OK D= You didn't know something like this would happen. But I think it was thoughtful of you to make it; it just didn't go how you hoped it would.

But yeah, it should all be in the past now, except for the people that join because they were part of it >.> They should've been a bit more observant; I didn't find this pwnsome place through any closed thread, but that's just me.

So anyways...

New topic?

Years
  • Oh, thanks. Yeah, I kinda had a feeling I might've done something wrong after I made it, but I wasn't sure what it was. Dx...'till now, I'm really really sorry again! I really didn't mean for it to end up like the group. I promise I won't do something like that again! *Determined expression (the same look Sapphire had when she tried to get Ruby to remember lol)* I need to redeem myself!
    Uh...new topic? Uh...here's a kinda weird one I thought of...
    What would the Pokemon Special characters be like if they were their opposite gender?

Last edited:

TheViolentTomboy

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Eh, Ookami, not your fault. Quite a few people didn't know this thread existed (me included).

Hm, if everyone was the opposite gender, oh deary, deary me. Ruby and Sapphire...oh boy.

Then again, this question really doesn't apply to Yellow now, does it?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • hey minna anyways opposite genders not a topic fit for my style o and i don't think Sapphy will read twilight maybe Silver he likes emo stuff like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back